PvE is not PvP.

glodesh

Why are u confusing Pve and PvP.

PvE have NOTHING to do with PvP rebalancing fight.

I don't want to lost 90% of the time in travel with dino land.

Everyone is complaining and yet i noticed that 95% of the player agreed about nerfing some dino speed, It s so obvious that a 320% fying ptera is totaly unrealisitc. Why didn't u put to let's say 200-220% instead?? And i m talking about Pvp here.

and a 220% speed argy isn't shoking at all. I think it' s a good speed cap, especialy to go farm milk isn't it?

I don't know what to say i'm kind of disapointed.

I would recommend max 220% ptera

220% argy

250% tape

120% wyvern

180% lymantria

175% quetz

I think with these numbers it will be more playable in pvp and more accetable in Pve, even if i keep thinking no speed cap in PvE.

U have to react quick because negative review are raining on steam page.

Maybe 150% for wyvern on PVE. 120 just seems a little low to me. I had my poison at 135% and it was perfect for getting from point to point in a decent amount of speed and still be able to land on a dime. Now she's essentially a sunday drive around the block flyer, good for a trip to the beach but forget about getting to the volcano with any sense of speed. Not even sure if she has the stamina for it either.

I find it hilarious that no one's mentioned the Pela nerf, and yes, it's speed and stam were both nerfed. Speed is capped at 135.6 and stam was much lower when I checked mine this morning. I was using mine as a transport from our cliff base to our sea pen on the beach. Had it's speed up to 150 and stam at a decent lvl now I'm afraid to take in the short distance to the beach for fear of exhausting it. Plus I could probably walk down there faster. I suppose I'll start using my carno or one of my raptors to get down there now.

Our base is on Cragg's Island on the Island server. It shouldn't exhaust either a quetz OR a wyvern to get to the center of the Island. Now I"m not sure if they'll be able to do that haul in one trip, especially if you collect any metal, crystal, or obsidian. So strike their usefulness for that task. Oh, and many routes up to those deposits are blocked off by other tribes...

Argys are pretty much useless now except for really short distance travel. Even then I think my bronto is faster....bulkier but faster. Pathetic!

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, glodesh said:

well technicaly it's possible to declare war in pve but in 2400h in pve i never see any war yet.

Anyway like i said in my first post it d be acceptable the speed limit i suggested in Pve, but not 0% increase speed at all

They purposely over nerfed it. There is a post on steam. They will be adjusting this week with feedback. So no one knows what the final numbers will be.

10 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

They purposely over nerfed it. There is a post on steam. They will be adjusting this week with feedback. So no one knows what the final numbers will be.

They should've beta tested this before implementing this nerf. Very bad planning on their part and is biting them in a very uncomfortable spot, namely their rating which has dipped dramatically. Had they gone the tried and true route and beta tested it first this would've never happened. Yes, the game is listed as early access but we are not beta testers in any sense of the word. 

On 4/1/2017 at 1:14 PM, catnip said:

They should've beta tested this before implementing this nerf. Very bad planning on their part and is biting them in a very uncomfortable spot, namely their rating which has dipped dramatically. Had they gone the tried and true route and beta tested it first this would've never happened. Yes, the game is listed as early access but we are not beta testers in any sense of the word. 

Correct you are an alpha tester

7 minutes ago, BoltDown said:

Sad isn't it, its been what 2 decades with online gaming and no developer I know have is ever split PvP and PvE settings so that they can be individually balanced, what ruined TOR for me.

YES!! Their team was backwards on a lot of stuff

Gotta admit, good game, good story. Had fun open world instanced concept. I quit after uhh.. the raids after the DF DP period. 

9 minutes ago, d1nk said:

YES!! Their team was backwards on a lot of stuff

Gotta admit, good game, good story. Had fun open world instanced concept. I quit after uhh.. the raids after the DF DP period. 

Loved the stories, played through most of the toons, its when what the devs where saying and what was happening in the game where in contradiction is when I left, they also left stuff broken for months on end and only sever restarts would fix it for maby a day.

1 hour ago, Dreadnaught said:

Correct you are an alpha tester

This implies that beta testing has yet to be done. This game is far beyond Alpha IMO.There would be many more major glitches and collision problems than are currently in the game. Alpha and Beta testing (at least on the games I tested) was also usually done in stages: working on certain portions of the game. What they are doing is more of a mish-mash. They are throwing stuff in before it's been properly tested in the current environment. Trying to cram it all in as it were.

On 4/2/2017 at 4:32 AM, glodesh said:

Why are u confusing Pve and PvP.

PvE have NOTHING to do with PvP rebalancing fight.

I don't want to lost 90% of the time in travel with dino land.

Everyone is complaining and yet i noticed that 95% of the player agreed about nerfing some dino speed, It s so obvious that a 320% fying ptera is totaly unrealisitc. Why didn't u put to let's say 200-220% instead?? And i m talking about Pvp here.

and a 220% speed argy isn't shoking at all. I think it' s a good speed cap, especialy to go farm milk isn't it?

I don't know what to say i'm kind of disapointed.

I would recommend max 220% ptera

220% argy

250% tape

120% wyvern

180% lymantria

175% quetz

I think with these numbers it will be more playable in pvp and more accetable in Pve, even if i keep thinking no speed cap in PvE.

U have to react quick because negative review are raining on steam page.

Great numbers you've picked there, I'd be happy with them, perhaps Ptera could go up to 240% with some nerfing to health or stamina.

Archived