NERF / GIANT SCREW UP

Khatzaenyia

So after the lazy nerf on blueprints you guys still didn't learn your lesson and did the exact same thing with flyers not even a month later. Surprise surprise, people still have birds with stupid high stats and even crazy high artificial new stats because of you crap. And 135% movement speed? What the actual HECK are you thinking? O that's right, you NEVER ARE. What's the point in even having a ptera or an argent now at all, except maybe an argent for really small tribes to carry medium sized crap before they get their first quetz. They are literally obsolete, and NOBODY wants to have to spend 30 minutes going any sort of distance on a land dino, no better on a flier where it takes twice as long. ESPECIALLY on a map as big as the center like what are you thinking? Nobody wants to make a trip across the HECKING map going 1 MPH on their bird, or have to get to a point where they have level and engram to use teleporter/transmitter. And the stamina nerfs??? Every flyer that used any sort of stamina attacks is now also obsolete especially dragons. The only use they even have anymore is for semi bearable aerial travel and apparently I'm hearing that also is HECKED up. So many base locations are basically unraidable now as long as the people in them have decent snipers/longnecks. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was just a ploy to get more people to buy your retched DLC so they can farm suicide dragons for all the bases that are going to pop up in all the now unraidable spots. And WT F you delete obi inventories but leave peoples uploaded HECKING flyers so I lose a ton of ammo and my favorite ascendant longneck but people get to keep their old fliers are you serious? Of course because you hecking suck. Not to mention this disgusting, ugly, confusing new interface where my ascendant looks like it should be primitive and everything is switched around and confusing and extra asf when it was PERFECT before you touched it. Literally all of global chat on my server before we saw what you did to our birds was people wondering WT F was going on with the hecking interface and saying they couldn't find stuff, same with me and same with people in my tribe. Stupid little changes too like E no longer working to exit out of your interface like AWESOME that's super inconvenient on top of being obnoxious and confusing. Here's a hecking thought and I know this might be kind of way the heck out there but hear me out, what IF, what if you worked on crap like stopped people from being able to hecking glitch into the map rather than make stupid new garbage that nobody wants and ruining people's hard work over and over with lazy "fixes" that do nothing but serve to break this crumbling game further. Everyone is talking about quitting, not just my tribe. Hopped on a few servers since the update hit, that's what I'm seeing in global.
Really hope this is an April fool's joke because if so gg you trolled me super tf hard. If not I'm quitting along with tons of dedicated players who play official and have finally had enough of your crap.

18 minutes ago, GreenSoup2HoT said:

This whole post was whiny garble. It would have been much easier to say flyers feel obsolete and the new ui sucks but i guess your long paragraphs do the same justice just with more personality?

why is there always someone whining about whiinging. sort of defeats the purpose of posting at all doesnt it unless ur trolling :}

43 minutes ago, AngryMan said:

why is there always someone whining about whiinging. sort of defeats the purpose of posting at all doesnt it unless ur trolling :}

Why is there always someone whining about someone who comments on another persons whining? Sort of defeats the purpose of commenting or posting at all unless your trolling as well. Forums are about discussion, so does commenting on a threads whining not fulfil what a forum is for? 

I commented because i read the OP and shared my thoughts. The OP's statement was very poorly written and just full of flamboyant emotion. Its true the flyer nerf sucks but i personally like the approach of the developers have with it. Its looking like its better to farm resources with a 300% speed baryonyx compared to any flyer now in some circumstances. This really changes up the game and im all for it. PVE was frankly way to easy with Flyers pre-nerf. 

4 hours ago, GreenSoup2HoT said:

Why is there always someone whining about someone who comments on another persons whining? Sort of defeats the purpose of commenting or posting at all unless your trolling as well. Forums are about discussion, so does commenting on a threads whining not fulfil what a forum is for? 

I commented because i read the OP and shared my thoughts. The OP's statement was very poorly written and just full of flamboyant emotion. Its true the flyer nerf sucks but i personally like the approach of the developers have with it. Its looking like its better to farm resources with a 300% speed baryonyx compared to any flyer now in some circumstances. This really changes up the game and im all for it. PVE was frankly way to easy with Flyers pre-nerf. 

so it doesnt affect you so u can crap over anyone thatis badly affected by it. Kudos for you.........

Woke up this morning and had zero desire to play Ark for the first time in ages, checked the servers just for poops and gigs, a LOT less people playing. Looks like this might be the end of Ark unless they fix this garbage.
P.S. Sorry if you are unable to read unless things are in nice little paragraphs. That must be hard.

Honestly I'm just lingering around until the day end to see if this is an April Fool's joke before I quit for good. With this horrid, gross looking new mandatory interface and the ridiculous new sounds the dinos make, something in my head is telling me to stick around because maybe, JUST MAYBE, it is a prank.

2 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Then please tell me how to do this and I will continue with Ark!

Would love to help give somebody their enjoyment of Ark back but unfortunately, I don't know enough about unofficial and it's commands to be able to help you. I'm sure there's a tread somewhere, and if not I suggest you make one. I'm sure others on unofficial are wondering how to reverse this as well.

So, please don't claim something you're not 100% sure of. I had some hope... :D 

I am sure, Devs have come out and said they all you unofficial people can revert yours. If you can't be assed to look up how to do that on yours, don't come at me. Be thankful you have been provided the information so that you can still have the chance to enjoy your game.

Yeah, that's how life works. Somebody spreads a rumour and those who don't believe have to prove it... 

Lmfao, you can go prove it yourself with a simple web search, I'm not here to fix your little unofficial for you. This is a fact and it's not my job to guide you because you are too inept. This is a thread about how the devs have ruined the game for official players, not how to help domi fix his unofficial. I tried being civil with you at first, but now you are dismissed.

3 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

So I found nothing and reported you for trolling. And this is an actual information that there's nothing you can change in your .ini-file or something - same like the fog. You have to stick to mods.

Then use a mod, you're on unofficial? Enjoy your report, I'm really hurt by your lack of understanding and I'm SURE I'll get a warning for it.

Archived