Flyer nerf fact compilation thread

DarthaNyan

Post changes that you have noticed.

So far i have found:

Stamina is reduced by about 75%

Barrel Roll Cooldown 5 sec

about 15% decrease in HP and Weight on ptera.

Cannot level up speed on flyers anymore and imprinting doent give bonus to speed either.

Note: it is not for personal opinions about patch but for changes.

I noticed about 50% health reduction to my quetz, as well as a weight reduction (approx 25%) to my ptera. Also to add on the the levels, they appear to have been nerfed as well. Checked 2 pteras that we raised wishing the last 48hours the 305 hatch was at 277 and the 347 was at 305. Neither had any new levels from speed and both had lost the imprint speed bonus as well

so pteras are as usefull as dimos now, and flying in general becomes a pain in the ass,  this is their sick version of a aprils fools joke right?, there is just no reason for such a massive gameplay nerf,

if anyone had asked me a week a go what would be the fastest way to piss off the whole community, id have guessed, nerf the speed on all flying dinos, JESUS and the implementation... AGAIIIIN, Horrible, at least give the points back, 

as said i can only hope this is some cruel april 1st joke, otherwise i can only assume they wanna alienate people to lighten the serverload, that would be a really shortsighted move tho :( 

18 hours ago, rawsh said:

so pteras are as usefull as dimos now, and flying in general becomes a pain in the ass,  this is their sick version of a aprils fools joke right?, there is just no reason for such a massive gameplay nerf,

if anyone had asked me a week a go what would be the fastest way to piss off the whole community, id have guessed, nerf the speed on all flying dinos, JESUS and the implementation... AGAIIIIN, Horrible, at least give the points back, 

as said i can only hope this is some cruel april 1st joke, otherwise i can only assume they wanna alienate people to lighten the serverload, that would be a really shortsighted move tho :( 

Keep in mind how many requests there have been to nerf fliers and how many no-flier unofficial servers there are. This is what a large ammount of the community wanted, good or bad.

Archived