Patch 256: Equus, Leedsichthys, Ichthyornis, Iguanodon, Underwater Bases, & More!

Jen

2 minutes ago, Daedros said:

Lol. I have boonies internet which downloads at 180kb/sec, so it's going to take me hours to download it :(

Thats what I used to have till a week ago when I upgraded to NBN and it got connected at my place here in australia. So I feel your pain!

Edited by Zergling963

Quetz cannot be leveled in speed. They are stuck at 136.5. They also continue to lose stam in the air even if unmounted. Wyverns cannot be leveled in speed. They are stuck at 100.
Argy speed is also capped at 100.
Pteras are capped at 135.Movement speed

Is this your alls idea of a joke? Like seriously did you wake up and think Oh lets see how we can break the game for people. You all aint helping your all being just a bunch of game dictators. Reverse the nerf.

wow you guys just keep ruining the game making it worse and worse now you have no chance of taming certain dinos  and more. You put out these addons thinking we will get excited and then you kick us when we are down no wonder it is 67% off your losing so many people to modded servers is that the just of it reverse the nerf and make the game worth something more then taking up disk space do you even try these fixes before you implement and is the person a gamer
?

1 minute ago, AzraelRavenwing said:

Quetz cannot be leveled in speed. They are stuck at 136.5. They also continue to lose stam in the air even if unmounted. Wyverns cannot be leveled in speed. They are stuck at 100.
Argy speed is also capped at 100.
Pteras are capped at 135.Movement speed

Is this your alls idea of a joke? Like seriously did you wake up and think Oh lets see how we can break the game for people. You all aint helping your all being just a bunch of game dictators. Reverse the nerf.

Great so the argy is one of the coolest looking Dino's in the game and they made it even more use less than it was before. 

Not to mention they just changed the taming quetzal game. They do realize the a majority of their players have jobs and lives right? 

Okay so let's see.

New UI - great, looks good!

New sounds... Hmm, sounds different but can get used to.

Flyer nerf - NO, ABSOLUTE FREAKING NO.

Base movement only. Tapejara now slower than Quetzal. Wyvern takes half stamina for one lightning bolt.

Questions: How are you supposed to steal eggs from scar now if you have no wyvern and depend on argent/tape/ptera? Anyone?

Do devs even communicate? This is ridiculous. Idk what pvp players did to deserve such nerf, but please bit of god don't affect pve with it. This is unplayable. On the other side I understand pve can be a bit boring cause flyers are free to roam around without any trouble but this is just too much. They have been nerfed to the ground, and wild flyers like tapejara or argent are still having the same speed? How are you supposed to capture a tapejara now? Count for it to land?

This patch just blew my mind. You ruined my gaming experience. Sorry for being so negative, I love ark, I really do. But nerfing flyers SO HARD on >>>PVE<<< is just like a blow below your waist. Take it back. Set a SPEED LIMIT INSTEAD! Or make new base speed. PLEASE.

OH AND BY THE WAY!

Center is still missing thylacoleos and overall update from February. Thought about that maybe? Now not getting March update either? What a joke.

Edited by Violet

6 minutes ago, LittleMickey said:

No longer able to tame wyverns, quetzals, crafting at mountain and mining, taming dinos using quetzals, no more trying to down titans who attack your bases on pve. Shall I go on clearly someone did not put thinking cap on. Say goodbye to so many good players

Not only that, but they just pushed everyone to build right by all the metal nodes as if they weren't already bad enough. On a positive note, it looks like metal is going to make a trade exchange comeback :) fml

4 minutes ago, clumsynynja said:

You. You do realize the game belongs to them. Right?...

Yet still bound in the fact that hey, we players payed for it, Without us buying it, they wouldnt have funds to even develop the game as far as they did, So yes, we, as consumers of the product, have the right to be angry about it.

Really loved the idea of this update and got really hyped for it, but if this flying nerf is legit i am not sure i even want to update. Like why nerf the one area that is lacking in substance?! The air needs new dino's, new counters for flying creatures(in anti-air or other flying dino form) and just generally more content. I do not believe that giving out nerfs already is the way to go, especially for such an incomplete area in the game...

As violet said, i really hope this is an April fools joke (If so ya got me!), and if not then its going to be a bittersweet "patch" that i am not sure i am ready for.  

2 minutes ago, TheGoodStuff said:

Really loved the idea of this update and got really hyped for it, but if this flying nerf is legit i am not sure i even want to update. Like why nerf the one area that is lacking in substance?! The air needs new dino's, new counters for flying creatures(in anti-air or other flying dino form) and just generally more content. I do not believe that giving out nerfs already is the way to go, especially for such an incomplete area in the game...

As violet said, i really hope this is an April fools joke (If so ya got me!), and if not then its going to be a bittersweet "patch" that i am not sure i am ready for.  

Totally agree!! If they want to put some pressure on fliers, I bet there were loads of air predators in the past that they could use and add into ARK.

I was super excited to look for equus!! Now I'm sitting in my base and thinking of killing all my bred tapejaras and all the other dinos and just uninstall the game:/