Patch 256: Equus, Leedsichthys, Ichthyornis, Iguanodon, Underwater Bases, & More!

Jen

10 minutes ago, Cassie said:

So unicorn only spawns once on a map. If someone tames it will another eventually spawn or do we have to wait till the first one dies to hopefully get at another unicorn.

I'm betting it'll be like the megalosaurus, of which there are only 4 wilds on the map at any time. No limit on tames though.

It would suck if there can be only one on the server, but maybe it'll be breedable with regular horses to obtain more :D

• Volunteer Moderator
38 minutes ago, ldb23 said:

yea this is a pretty crap thing about TEK stuff, i will never see it as i am a solo player

If you're a solo player on a multiplayer server, you can easily try to form bonds with other people and have them take you along for a boss run. They don't need to be in your tribe, nor you in theirs. If you're playing single player, just give in to the darkside.

3 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

If you're a solo player on a multiplayer server, you can easily try to form bonds with other people and have them take you along for a boss run. They don't need to be in your tribe, nor you in theirs. If you're playing single player, just give in to the darkside.

haha yea i pretty much played solo on the server i started on at launch, i had decent people i'd do stuff with then but everyone left the game really. poor lonely guy with people talking in squares in chat now haha

41 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Bye, thanks for freeing dino slots and giving some buildable lands to newcomers. See you on minecraft!

Oh no i put a lot of work into this game, ill be resetting timers and feeding my dinos, but never again actually playing until they change this idiocy. Sure, fly around as iron man but no you cannot use a quetz to farm effectively within 2 hours of play time any more. Just plain ignorant. In PVE its pretty much single player so it doesnt matter if its lazy or not because i enjoyed playing in such a way that they developed to begin with. You do not give someone 100 dollars and ask for 95 dollars back. It is ignorant.....It doesn't make my gameplay any better thats for sure so who are you kidding with the "better of the game?". Absolutely Absurd.

21 minutes ago, Ldante said:

Oh no i put a lot of work into this game, ill be resetting timers and feeding my dinos, but never again actually playing until they change this idiocy. Sure, fly around as iron man but no you cannot use a quetz to farm effectively within 2 hours of play time any more. Just plain ignorant.

Devs arent the ignorant ones. The name of the game is survival not make sure lazy players stay happy. The game is in development expect changes and when they happen adjust. If you can't handle change stop playing until after full release. No matter how much people cried and swore they would never play again after last years all dino nerf. They didnt change their mind and it was for the better of the game.

3 hours ago, ldb23 said:

yea this is a pretty crap thing about TEK stuff, i will never see it as i am a solo player

I pretty much spawned the bosses in since I play single player and killed them with Kill to get the tek tier parts and plan on building them just from scratch no spawning them in! Only way I figured I was going to be able to do and achieve the tek tier for myself