The new very very big fish...

JetJaguar

10 minutes ago, Layton said:

We are going mosa pack hunting in thirty minutes. I want the measure of this monstrosity.

Please let us know what they're like!  Curious to see whether it'll be worth getting into the water more now that so much additional creatures and content is being pushed toward underwater life

I am very interested to know if this thing will also attack under water structures,   swim up to the beach shelf,    attack unmanned rafts,     if it's a common spawn,  etc.

It's a real shame it ignores structures and goes right for the raft and kills it so quickly.    I'm ALL for a threat to rafts, but this isn't a threat, this is a cause for PTSD everytime you clicke Drive. 

The regular Leeds doesn't seem to be that threatening if you are not on a raft. 

I aggravated one by hitting it with my ichthy (it is passive by default). I let it chomp me, and it did about 300 damage in a few bites (between 2-4, idk). It is pretty slow. I don't see this as being much of a threat to players on tames. The alpha, on the other hand, I am not sure. Still patrolling, hoping my basilo is enough.

Archived