My wyvern ate me

Sphere

I flew down, blasted the mammoth, and got off to chainsaw the mammoth. Well an argy showed up, so I hurried onto the wyvern, blasted the argy, and as I was blasting, the game got me off the wyvern uncommanded.... probably a delay on getting on caused me to hit the button twice, but then waited for me to shoot before following along with the 2nd command. So I died. I had to fly across the entire map to get back, and then find the wyvern, and then look around for ages to find the bag that didn't exist.

Apparently when the wyvern killed me, it ate my body, and put all my gear into it's inventory. Took me half a day to figure this out, and was pissed about having to make a ton of materials and build new gears, including a mc chainsaw and mc pump action shotgun, mc and asc tools, etc... that already existed on the wyvern. Yeah.....

Now I know how Mike Tyson feels, when he said he wished one of you guys had children so he could do all those things he said he would do, so you can feel his pain.

Check your wyvern's settings.  It probably has auto gather enabled on it.  It's actually useful in case you get killed or actually dismount in the middle of your wyvern's flame/pois bomb/lightning attack as rather than losing your stuff because you couldn't locate your bag in time, just check your wyvern's inv.  

I only know because I've spaced out countless times or had similar issues with command lag causing me to spam commands and killing myself that way.  

Yeah wvyerns are dangerious stuff, even on PVE they can very easily murder your face.  I discovered this fighting a alpha raptor, poison breath point blank on the raptor instantly killed me too, while I was still riding her.

Flew back with a argent wvyern and raptor are minding their own buiseness and my wyvern is like :Jerbmad: I got your stuff.

6 hours ago, Dracul said:

Yeah wvyerns are dangerious stuff, even on PVE they can very easily murder your face.  I discovered this fighting a alpha raptor, poison breath point blank on the raptor instantly killed me too, while I was still riding her.

Flew back with a argent wvyern and raptor are minding their own buiseness and my wyvern is like :Jerbmad: I got your stuff.

That has happened to me a couple times when shooting poison breath point blank killing you instantly. Never had the issue with lighting or fire attacks.

Archived