Broodmother rex vs gun

Sigin

Hi ... i have few questions regarding to broodmother kill ...

I play ark for few weeks now with few ppl on pve server and we want to kill broodmother sooner or later .... i alredy started to breed rexex for that purpose ... but i have few questions ... is it better to sit on rex or run around and shoot broodmother? what generally leads to more secure/faster kill

My rexes are 95% imprinted to me with 11,5k HP and 393% damage after imprint, we got 50 armor saddle and also blueprint for mastercrafted assault rifle and longneck with 190% damage ...

I expect to level those rexes to around 20k HP and 600% damage before BM fight, but i dont know if i should sit on rex since its imprinted to me with 95% efficiency or just send them to attack broodmother and run around shooting her with rifle (or any other gun in that matter)

Also we can breed wolves which can be leveled up to 5k+ health and 600%+ damage ... is there any point in taking them with us or are they just meat to die in few sec?

1 hour ago, Sigin said:

Hi ... i have few questions regarding to broodmother kill ...

I play ark for few weeks now with few ppl on pve server and we want to kill broodmother sooner or later .... i alredy started to breed rexex for that purpose ... but i have few questions ... is it better to sit on rex or run around and shoot broodmother? what generally leads to more secure/faster kill

My rexes are 95% imprinted to me with 11,5k HP and 393% damage after imprint, we got 50 armor saddle and also blueprint for mastercrafted assault rifle and longneck with 190% damage ...

I expect to level those rexes to around 20k HP and 600% damage before BM fight, but i dont know if i should sit on rex since its imprinted to me with 95% efficiency or just send them to attack broodmother and run around shooting her with rifle (or any other gun in that matter)

Also we can breed wolves which can be leveled up to 5k+ health and 600%+ damage ... is there any point in taking them with us or are they just meat to die in few sec?

Ride your rex, save bullets for ape or dragon

Archived