What's your fps?

Chihuahuaian

Just now, Jonopeo said:

Between 0-60fps depending on where I am all on Ultra. A lot of Render spikes recently.

Caves about 120fps though. GTX 1080, i7 6820k, 32gb DDR4 on Raid 0 NVME ssd's

0-60 isn't very stable, but with the 120 in caves is nice. Your specs are better than mine, but I always get 60, its steady

I typically get around 60 fps on epic settings at The Center when flying over smaller bases or low build areas. In my base, the frame rate drops to around 20-30 fps. We recently hit the build limit with a mostly wood base. I run Nvidia GTX 1080 with Intel 6700k on a SSD (my full specs: http://valid.x86.fr/amf0p9).

Interesting to see your FPS ratings and I'm assuming you are all playing at 1080p?

I run my games at 4k and tend to run between 45-60 but in some areas it can drop to 35fps for a few moments. I've most settings on epic but have shadows and sky turned down. I'm kind of sitting on the fence as I tried 1440 and also 1080 and didnt see much of a change in FPS so just stayed at 4k.

Running an i7 4790k watercooled, Radeon R9 295x2 watercooled, 32gb DDR3 Dominator RAM, SSD and Sabretooth MkS Mobo. I like the look of the 1080ti so I may upgrade the card but currently the new chipsets from Intel are only a 15% increase on my current chip so I dont see the need to upgrade there. 

It would be nice to see a bit more development from the devs with regards to optimisation but I guess they have to balance that with bringing out new content.

Archived