LAUNCHING A NEW DEDICATED PVP SERVER IN 1-2 WEEKS

Good evening survivors,

I am in the midst of launching a dedicated server within 1-2 weeks. However, what fun is a server if there is nobody on it to play? Therefore, I am looking for people who are interested to join this server. The server will be on 24/7, as well as admins. There will be a community forum for all players on the server to connect with another, trading subs, tribe subs, etc. The internet connection is extremely fast, and runs pristine. No issues with lag or any to note at all. The server will have cool down times, and will reboot daily. Players are mature and 18+. Read below for more information.

What makes this server different from any other official server, or dedicated server?

Well there is:

• NO transferring of characters from another ark
    • Why? I believe in providing an equal opportunity to newcomers, and those who haven't got the full chance to experience what this game truly has to offer. There have been countless times I have scrolled through at least 700 of the PVP official servers, and haven't found a server that would let me build freely, explore the whole map, tame dinos without being killed by others players, or players killing dinos that are in the process of being tamed. Spawning in on spawn points established throughout the North, East, West, and South zones that don't have metal foundations placed so you become stuck and are forced to leave the server, kill yourself, or just find a new server start a new character and start all over again

• NO transferring of DINOS from another ark
    • Why? Well we all know what happens from every time you enter a new official server. There's always that one person, could be solo, or it could be an alpha tribe. But they have a tendency to ruin the game for others with their Wyverns. What fun is the game if you spend a whole day off from work or school playing the game, enter a server, build for a couple of days to a week, only to have it completely gone with 1-4 shots from a Wyvern. Not fun at all right? Nobody wants to play in a server that is overrun with Wyvern's and only limits your ability to play.

• PLAYERS must LIVE within the NORTH AMERICAN REGION
    • This is the main requirement, the golden rule, the number one MUST. In most official servers, the average ping you get is roughly between 40-120. Which is absolutely garbage if you ask me. Why? Well mainly since people who aren't playing in their specific region, are playing in the wrong ones. You ever experience that major wave of lag comparable to the waves and typhoons of mother nature? That's how the lag feels. It gets out of hand, out of control, and is just a nuisance overall. In addition to the server, it is established in North America. The server itself runs amazing, it's connection is very fast, and so far have experienced zero lag. The ping usually runs from 12-30 being its max. I'm not trying to offend anyone who lives outside of the region, but I also would like people who are interested in the server, who live within the region to have a better experience than any other server.

About the server:

• Map: The Island
  • Game Mode: PVP
  • Player max: 50-60
  • Server times: 24/7
  • Server Cool-downs: Weekdays, from 5AM-7AM. Weekends from 6AM-8AM
  • Server Reboots: Daily at 7AM.
    • More information soon to come.

So if you are interested in joining this server, and becoming apart of this growing community, please follow the instructions below:

• Leave your PSN Name as well as where your playing from on this thread, or send me a message through my inbox
  • Once that is done, you will receive a reply back within 5-10 minutes to confirm. 
  • Once confirmed you will be put on the VIP list, and be kept up to date through here on when the official server release is.
  • On the official server release, you will be added by the dedicated server PSN account, and be interviewed by the moderator. This will take up to 5 minutes. 
  • Once interviewed, you will be invited to the game, and be given out the server information.

Cheers,

TheArkitech

Archived