[Server Plugin] arkse.store - instant donation rewards

arksestore

What is arkse.store?
https://arkse.store is a payment platform for your ARK server that lets you automatically give items to players when they donate.  
See it in action

What can I sell to my users?
You can sell anything that you can run as an RCON command.  Be creative!

How do I set it up? (video)

1. Install the following plugins: 
  2. Update your server startup batch file to include "?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=27017?ServerAdminPassword=YOURPASSWORD"
  3. Create an account on arkse.store and update the settings on your profile
  4. Add package(s) on the arkse.store website
  5. Give players the link to your store

How do players use it?

1. Log into your ARK server and find a safe spot
  2. Browse through the webstore and look for the item they want
  3. Select their username from the dropdown
  4. Pay through PayPal
  5. Wait to receive their item in-game.  This usually takes no more than 30 seconds

Create your arkse.store account to get started https://arkse.store/signup

arkse.store is currently in beta. If you encounter any issues, please report them in this thread, or PM me.  To bug fixes, include your arkse.store username.

2 hours ago, Arknederland said:

I am getting an access denied error when trying to upload the .dll's to the server. (serverblend, using Filezilla as FTP). Unzipping it on the server gives the same result, any way to avoid this?

You will need to contact your service provider and ask them if they are able to add those files for you. Most hosts won't accept DLL's and EXE extension due to security risks. My host was able to oblige due to me being a long term customer and made an exception for my case.

Tested it, it doesn't work for some reason. It says Command received, server had no response for some reason. All the .dll files and others are inside the right folder, so are the plugins. The .dll files don't appear to me, but my host confirmed and showed a screenshot that they unzipped them where I requested.

"Server had no response"  Usually means something was wrong with the command.

I see some of your packages have blueprints in them.  These won't work, as noted earlier by Kaltharos

On 4/2/2017 at 3:22 PM, Kaltharos said:

Seems like any item spawned that do not have an ID (using blueprint) will not work.

I tried to log onto your server to debug further, but I'm getting "Please ensure the server you are attempting to join is running the latest version of all mod"

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is not working for my server using kits. I have both Ark Beyond API, Shop and Kits, and ExtendedRCON installed. I am not able to give players kits or points via my arkse.store page here: https://arkse.store/s/OctaGame 

The kits work when I am logged in game and give them to a player. The kits code is not the problem. 

I am getting the error "Server received, But no response!!"

• 5 months later...

Good day.

Thanks a ton for the store. It's really a great resource. 

I run an ark cluster and I'd like to be able to assign multiple RCON ports so that anyone can buy from the store no matter which server they are currently on.

Is there a way to enter multiple RCON ports in the shop setup? Or should all of my servers share the same RCON port number? (I don't even know if this is possible.)

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Archived