[24/7] Fresh Start April 24th, The CENTER PVP

New PvP server on the Center Map

18+ players only

This map was started April 24th 2017 and at this time there at this time only 12 players on the map. I am looking for more active players who enjoy the PvP mindset and want to work towards endgame in that environment. We are friendly and welcoming to new and veteran players.

To join the server i am asking that you join the club that the dedicated server is on, this way i can keep track of the players and you can also use it as a means of communication/announcements. You will be able to join the game through the club roster menu and i will accept requests. This means if i am on you can just hit me up in chat or send a message and ill accept you. The club name is Anti26 Ark PvP

If you are in the game and not part of the club ill kick you out until you are. This isn't to be a D*** its just so i can keep track and prevent trolling as much as possible

If there are questions or concerns you can always message me

Rules:

• No trolling
  • No harassing of new members, this leads to an unpopulated server
  • Be friendly, just because its PvP doesn't mean you have to be a D***
  • 18 Years of age and older
  • The Obelisks are PvE zones!! this means no killing, if you violate you will be banned. The reason is to give a safe place to trade as well as prepare for boss fights
  • No building on or directly around Obelisks
  • No building on rare resource rich areas such as skull island
  • The island with the Green Obelisk will be used for community events, you can build here but during these events it will be mostly PvE

That being said this is a survival game and it is not supposed to be easy, I'm trying to make it fun but also challenging. There are two admins who will not be using admin commands unless it is necessary (such as the occasional wild dino wipe or in the event of making community events)

Community events are still in the making but these of course will feature prizes for the winner including possible scorched earth dino's/saddles or even a possible unicorn. Some options I'm exploring are...

• gladiator arena
  • Jousting
  • dodo pit fights
  • team races
  • loot houses

3 important settings to remember to make it fun and fair are:

• Admin logging is turned on
  • MAXIMUM difficulty
  • No downloads of any kind

The rates are boosted in select areas as follows:

• Dino Harvesting Damage = 4
  • Harvest amount = 2
  • Day time speed = .5
  • Night time speed = 1.1
  • Spoiling time = 2
  • Crop Growth speed = 2
  • Harvest Health = 1.5
  • Taming speed = 5
  • Baby mature speed = 20
  • Egg hatch speed = 8
  • Mating interval = 3
  • Lay egg interval = .5
  • Poop interval = 3
  • Non-permanent diseases
  • Enable crosshair
  • Show map location

I have also disabled the Dino imprinting buff because imprinting with boosted mature speeds is still something I'm working on in the settings. Not to fear though, to make up for this i boosted the following

• Tamed dino stats per level = + .3 on all
  • Tamed dino add per level = + .2 on all

That may seem small but it makes a large difference especially with high level tames

• 4 weeks later...

Archived