Suddenly reduced gathering PC Official PvP

wesley0444

I too have noticed that our 450 melee anky is getting 24-30 metal per whack. It usually gets 40 or more. On evo events it gets 60 or so. He's just the run around base anky for transport and close by metal grabbing of the five or six nodes nearby. Perhaps a Center issue? Like doeds collecting obsidian from one in ten obsidian nodes if you are lucky?

Still have not heard of a fix for that issue. But I did give up checking to see if they gather obsidian a while back. After six months of them failing to gather anything but stone from obsidian nodes, I kinda just put them to the side unless we straight up needed stone. And then, the anky is still faster and can be used with a quetz while a doed carried can't swing and on a ramp can't hit the rock it is aiming at. Doeds need some attention. I mean, you already nerfed the crap out of their saddles and removed obsidian gathering from them.

Would be nice if they could tail swing while swimming or being carried. Or if their bowling ball roll could shatter rocks at the cost of stamina.

12 hours ago, Jat said:

We haven't made any changes in regards to this. Could it be because you're used to higher rates from the Evo Events? We've done quite a few of those lately.

Thank you for your quick response Jat. Sadly I do not belive it is from being used to the evo event. I belive there was some unintended bug with this last patch. The gathering seems in line with the old 1X, from 6 months ago. Silica perals and beach rocks look correct. Oddly it's just dinos. I will do some more testing tomorrow and repost here with my results. 

Archived