I want to delete my Xbox Scorched Earth data, but I don't know how? Can anybody help me with this? Also, I can't really go to >My Games & Apps >ARK: Survival Evolved >Manage >Saved Data >Shiny Persian >Delete Everywhere, because I don't want to delete all of my The Island data. I only want to delete my Scorched Earth data... Please, help.

(Also, I don't know if General Discussion is the correct place to be putting this, but... yeah.)

I haven't tried deleting the save data and give horror stories about problems with game saves I wouldn't mess with deleting a save.

But if I wanted to do what you want to do I would just use admin commands to wipe the tamed dinos, structures and then start a new character.  If changed Dino levels in the config ID also do a Dino wipe.  This should result in a clean slate to start with.

The Xbox support sub forum would likely be a better location for Xbox specific questions.

3 hours ago, jasonjasal said:

I want to delete my Xbox Scorched Earth data, but I don't know how? Can anybody help me with this? Also, I can't really go to >My Games & Apps >ARK: Survival Evolved >Manage >Saved Data >Shiny Persian >Delete Everywhere, because I don't want to delete all of my The Island data. I only want to delete my Scorched Earth data... Please, help.

(Also, I don't know if General Discussion is the correct place to be putting this, but... yeah.)

Have you tried deleting the SE DLC and reinstalling it?

Archived