Ark4You island PvP

Server Host: Ark4You

Admins: Legitpkmods, Boards319, Buddy McBud

Little info on server admins: 

Admins DO NOT participate in raiding of any form on the server, But are allowed for any open world PvP. We do not spawn any items or dinos into the server unless for a event rewards to give out. If you need assistance with anything on the server you can always contact legit or boards with questions through Xbox and will be replied to fairly quick.

Server Rules!

No Complete Base wiping!

In General don't be a jerk and grief someone over and over, if you've hit them once give them time to rebuild since they have nothing to take anyways.

Server stats

Player Exp: x1.5

Gather: x18 

Taming: x20

Food consumption: x1

Breeding stats

Egg hatch speed: x50

Mature: x10

Mating interval: x0.05

Baby consumption: x0.4

Server Events

PvP style arena fighting!

Dino fight club!

Fishing events!

Jerboa hunts and much more

all ideas are welcome for further events!

Server care package

Since we are promoting a PvP lifestyle with moderate events included we will be providing all new tribes a small starter package containing basic level base defenses including:

x10 plant species x seeds

x10 large crop plots

enough fertilizer to get it all started.

To sum it all up come join and rule the ark4you!

5adba38bbacccac16da89a0915442b54.jpg

I just joined the server a day or 2 ago. When I woke up this morning, I found that I had been raided! And it was only my second day of playing on the server. A guy had given me a bunch of stuff the first day... I wanna make friends and join a tribe and have been asking, but no one replies... Someone wanna start a tribe with me? Or let me join one of theirs by chance?

Archived