Redwood base

Wodlez

36 minutes ago, Wodlez said:

Does anyone have any wooden bases in redwood? I'm currently building one and would like to see if anyone has any good bases to show. Would it be a bad idea to build wood as they're quite week or will wood be okay? 

wood is weak vs everything player related so if you're on pve or SP, dont worry to much about it. ive tried making a decent treehouse on a pve server but quickly dropped the idea, their size is weird and foundations dont line up well all around + you cannot extent the outer edges of the platform nor build a wall on top of it, you have to work with fence foundations which is a bummer.

its very limited in things you can do with it.

58 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

wood is weak vs everything player related so if you're on pve or SP, dont worry to much about it. ive tried making a decent treehouse on a pve server but quickly dropped the idea, their size is weird and foundations dont line up well all around + you cannot extent the outer edges of the platform nor build a wall on top of it, you have to work with fence foundations which is a bummer.

its very limited in things you can do with it.

Was this on a tree platform or from the ground? I used foundations inside my house to support the ceilings of fence foundations, doubled up on walls so you can't tell either :)

Archived