Do people still play primitive plus or did it die?

Cloud24

3 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

There is a beta patch being released very soon for PC, once that is all tested and QA'd it will come in a future Patch to all platforms. So yes progress is still being made on it.

Hi @GamerPerfection and @complexminded

Is there any afford being done in terms of reducing loading time for primitive+? it takes up to 10 times more time than normal game

And does this patch for primitive have any patch notes?

Thank you very much

On 28.3.2017 at 6:32 PM, fxg said:

Hi @GamerPerfection and @complexminded

Is there any afford being done in terms of reducing loading time for primitive+? it takes up to 10 times more time than normal game

And does this patch for primitive have any patch notes?

Thank you very much

You must be new to Prim+. Forget about asking the dev of the mod anything, he wont answer. And if by any chance he does, you can't take him by his word.

On 28.3.2017 at 2:40 PM, GamerPerfection said:

There is a beta patch being released very soon for PC, once that is all tested and QA'd it will come in a future Patch to all platforms. So yes progress is still being made on it.

Slowly, very very slowly. I am still baffled how someone gets paid for this. If I'd show such lazyness in my job - oh boy. WC, do you hire?

Yes I'm salty. I follow this poop-show for months now, because I don't like the road vanilla ARK goes down with all the Tek crap. Prim+ looked so promising, bringing back the fun of a true dino survival game. But with the no-existent community work and the super-slow progress it's just too frustrating. Why make it a official mod in the first place?

35 minutes ago, tenten said:

You must be new to Prim+. Forget about asking the dev of the mod anything, he wont answer. And if by any chance he does, you can't take him by his word.

hahahah so true :D

I play Prim+ for about 6 months now. Yea it is full of bugs, yea the loading time is absolutely terrible (i dont know any other game nowadays that takes that long to load), and yes, devs just dont care.. But ark (with prim+ mod) is the best game i played so far.

@complexminded is often surprised for features of his own mod LOL ("there are no cannon in prim+?" "is transfer not available in prim+?"), and bothers me that even though the BIG update that was going to be released in December was postponed to mid January (and late January after maybe February dont remember the release date of 1.4) because of testing, was delivered with much more bugs than fixes, things that were good now they are not.

The lack of communication and ?dedication? to prim+ being a official mod with official servers is at least frustrating.. And people say that it is only one person working on the mod. DILO this is a mod supported by Studio Wildcard, official mod. There is a team behind the game, if they help Ced or not or if Ced is called to another projects and does not have time for prim+ that is other story.

I would really like to see some answers from the admins/moderators of the 'official' forum.

This looks like a company that grow too much too fast and could not adapt  

43 minutes ago, fxg said:

I would really like to see some answers from the admins/moderators of the 'official' forum.

Well if you go to the site where all the admins are presented and you look when they last was online or they laitest activitis you wil se that not manny off them are active at all... So maybe that is one off the reasions ther is almost no ansers from the admins inn the forums... 

Archived