Upcoming Patch v256 Discussion Thread

Jatheish

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone plays different. So, what is good for you, might not be good for others.  I play many different styles. PVP is rough, but I try, I am just not looking for that style of play too often. I just want to relax, and calm down, sometimes too.

I like to use flyers later in game, and for different reasons. I also limit myself, with different play styles. My favourite style is P+...but it is broken. I also am not only surviving the wild, but I am fighting for materials, from the bigger tribes, as well on officials. Sometimes that is worse then the dinos....Not complaining. That is just how it goes. I like to use flyers for this style, at this time.

I think the whole game is just piled up into a big unorganized mess, and needs to be sorted out. 

I have played almost 2 years now, and I still haven't touched a lot of the content. Why? ...because WC kept adding more, and more, stuff to the base game. More Dino's, more maps, more styles of play, official, unofficial, no flyers, tribes, SP PVP, PVE, And P+

I'm like a kid in a candy store, I want to try some of everything. Lol

I still haven't really got out of PVE...and Iwant to give hard core a try...I have even wondered off to PG maps to have a change in scenery. I get bored, and my tribe members, like to play other ways too. ( they like to play, and skip past the grinding stuff. Lol)

I like to play, and do the work, I like to tame that dilo, and dodo, at the beginning, for eggs and make the crops, tame that berry gather, and move up the chain. I stay on the ground, and fight my way through, all the new challenges, that get thrown at me, but after awhile...it gets overwhelming. Even more dangers as the newer, and more aggressive dinos being thrown at me to challenge, as I work my way up. (They just add more OP dinos, and make the older ones, obsolete.)

So, when I get that bird, I want to feel like I was rewarded, because I did the work. I can relax some, and check out the scenery, and have the option, to avoid the little stuff. I earned it. That is me, playing the game to my liking.

Do the birds need to be looked at, Yes.....but I would like to see balance for all the dino's to be sorted, not just flyers.

Just how do you please every style of play?  I guess they have to start somewhere, and flyers it is. If it hurts officials too much tho, I will just have to move on, or stick to single player...mods etc.

My tribe mates, are young, and just want it all, or end game, otherwise they quit signing in, and go play something else. That is another challenge tho.

5 minutes ago, kyleebrown said:

dont think it was cause of you ;) new patches equals more people wanting to play with the new animals lol. but congrats! hopefully its $7.00, cant check I am currently working

It's 9.79$ (USD) which seems a little cashing in on cowboy nostalgia craze from the equus.. Woulda been nice before we bought it for our crew woulda saved 44$ :\

1 hour ago, Titan696 said:

I had a dire bear, 3 thyla's a dilo and 2 carno's to move from the redwood biome centre of the map to the oasis top left of the map last night, took a good few hours, the Thyla and bear were the worse, even tho they had weight and attacks that can clear trees they get stuck on every one. finding a route from the ground is a pain in the ass

As much as I prefer land animals, I will admit that having a train of them can be a serious pain. I mean, I used to take my pack of Allos out and they'd throw themselves over cliffs, get lodged in each others' butts, somehow get stuck in rocky outcroppings and a bunch of other stuff. So, if you're ever gonna have an animal train going, I learned that it's best to just get tribemates to make it a caravan. But, hey, WC, if you wanna make some improvements on it...

7 minutes ago, Xerxes013 said:

I don't mind a delay, even if it takesuntil tomorrow, but for the love of God COMMUNCIATE. At least give us a friggin Word Document telling us whats in store. You don't even have to implement it yet, just tell us SOMETHING. Christ man...

3 minutes ago, touti said:

so can we have information ? we can start breed or no ? i lost 4 hours for wait this maj so pls..

Stop asking for that, they dont care for 2 years, why should they start taking care now?

• Jatheish unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived