Community Crunch Contests: ARKitect, ARKVideo, NVIDIA ANSEL,& PGM CONTESTS!

Jatheish

6 hours ago, Jat said:

Hey guys,

Apologies for the no crunch last week, the team were swamped with the update and I was out of work for a short while. Just as a FYI, we do have all the ansel images so there isn't a need to re-upload. One person appears to have deleted their submission independently though and I've emailed them in case they weren't aware. Feel free to submit extra entries for this week! 

As for prizes, my apologies about the delay, you know how it gets :( . I am working with them to get those all paid out and sent to you ASAP, as well as possible integrating a new system, maybe using our site so we can avoid all of these delays. 

I got an email yesterday saying my WeTransfer link was never downloaded (apparently this is a new feature of WeTransfer), I will send a the same set just in case.

Having focused on organization and time management courses in business, I wanted to suggest to create a specified time (IE: end of each month) where the prizes are to done, and no going home till then. Sometimes a stricter approach in place is what is needed to accomplish goals. Realistically, that also helps with the workload, by reducing the amount of tracking necessary and amount of payments and bookkeeping in a single session. The more months you are behind, the harder it gets in my view. In 2015 they were done monthly by Susan, and that seemed to work well for you guys.

On 4/4/2017 at 2:38 AM, LameWolfProductions said:

@JatBot Is there any update on prizes? :)

11 hours ago, Jat said:

Hey guys,

Apologies for the no crunch last week, the team were swamped with the update and I was out of work for a short while. Just as a FYI, we do have all the ansel images so there isn't a need to re-upload. One person appears to have deleted their submission independently though and I've emailed them in case they weren't aware. Feel free to submit extra entries for this week! 

As for prizes, my apologies about the delay, you know how it gets :( . I am working with them to get those all paid out and sent to you ASAP, as well as possible integrating a new system, maybe using our site so we can avoid all of these delays. 

@Lamewolf, it always takes some time, but they always come through :)

@Jat no worries was expecting it to be honest, with the new patch you guys delivered :) so can imagine how swamped you are. Am doing new bases at the moment so will enter them later in the month and working with Eco on some epic vids for her. Amazing to be back again. Grtz to the team mate. 

My Entry for this weeks Arkitect. Please excuse the Glitch I left it in so you could see what happened rather than trying to explain it I figured seeing it would be more proof it happened. But yes this is my Equus Base where I am starting to breed them to try and get a super Equus with Mutated colours :)

This base was totally built by hand! As you will notice no doedcurus, no anklyosaurus, no steggosaurus or trike and no beaver! All done through good old hard fashioned labour and hours of time :) This is where I started out when I started the game just before the equus patch on my singleplayer game. Was a challenge doing it all by hand but worth it! Basically waited as the main dino I wanted first was an Equus. I only have my spino and rex thanks to my equus knocking them out! And I used the equus to knock out and kill other dinos for prime for them though meganura hit the rex causing it to loose levels :(

Enjoy

EDIT: I know its very simple and basic compared to some others on here but I wanted to enter it anyway :)

Dont Know if this is viable for Ark Video but just wanted to put this in case! its a tour of the Tek land/water base/water dino pen I am just playing around with!

Hope its okay to enter it :)

Enjoy!

EDIT: Sorry if it seems wonky did the improvements youtube offered now it seems a little to me like the persons drunk! Could also be the bits of lag I was getting at that time too! I was quite bad till after a few patches and optimizing my video card through Nvidia Geforce Experience!

• Jatheish unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic

Archived