Dropping Gigas Into Other Player Bases on PVE

wnxwormtongue

we have a screenshot of another tribe bringing wild gigas and dropping them into our base on a pve server how do we report this and to whom this is my second question of harassment by another tribe on a pve server

Edit: they are not kiting but actively trapping and then carrying on a quetz and dropping them into bases

Kiting is pretty much the laugh/spit in wildcards face at trying to prevent griefing by disabling dino grabs on PVE, they just sorta hung their head and let it continue. However, glitching stuff onto a quatzs is another matter, go up click Support then Report Abuse and give you all the info and proof you have. I'll warn you though without screenshots and maybe even videos, urine samples and DNA testing you might still get the admin equivalent of 'shrug' in paragraph form.

26 minutes ago, Dracul said:

Kiting is pretty much the laugh/spit in wildcards face at trying to prevent griefing by disabling dino grabs on PVE, they just sorta hung their head and let it continue. However, glitching stuff onto a quatzs is another matter, go up click Support then Report Abuse and give you all the info and proof you have. I'll warn you though without screenshots and maybe even videos, urine samples and DNA testing you might still get the admin equivalent of 'shrug' in paragraph form.

Lol yep. Pretty accurate

Not that I condone this type of action but I *ahem* believe that you can drown players in PvE. You could in theory, go find them if they are outside, drag them to a pool or beach and drown their sorry arses.

In theory of course ;)

No in all good honesty, this kind of behaviour isnt really the correct behaviours seen in a PvE server. Dropping gigas and kiting is not etiquette.

They could look at adding a war stat to try and stop this from happening. You could send a challenge to a Tribe and if they accept then PvP could entail up until one of the Tribes surrendered and then the PvE rules would then take affect again. Random I know but there has to be a fix somewhere out there.

6 minutes ago, Anarki said:

Not that I condone this type of action but I *ahem* believe that you can drown players in PvE. You could in theory, go find them if they are outside, drag them to a pool or beach and drown their sorry arses.

In theory of course ;)

No in all good honesty, this kind of behaviour isnt really the correct behaviours seen in a PvE server. Dropping gigas and kiting is not etiquette.

They could look at adding a war stat to try and stop this from happening. You could send a challenge to a Tribe and if they accept then PvP could entail up until one of the Tribes surrendered and then the PvE rules would then take affect again. Random I know but there has to be a fix somewhere out there.

There is war in PVE lol. You set a time period and go to war. 

4 minutes ago, Harrist14 said:

There is war in PVE lol. You set a time period and go to war. 

They could actually implement a 'War Challenge' part into PvE servers where if you accept the challenge then all your items, dinos and persons in the tribe are no longer protected from the other tribes dinos etc. Only the 2 participating Tribes could war though. Once a Tribe surrenders the protection could be readded making the PvE active again.

I don't believe this is currently available to PvE servers.

1 minute ago, Anarki said:

They could actually implement a 'War Challenge' part into PvE servers where if you accept the challenge then all your items, dinos and persons in the tribe are no longer protected from the other tribes dinos etc. Only the 2 participating Tribes could war though. Once a Tribe surrenders the protection could be readded making the PvE active again.

Yes, there is exactly that, it just doesn't end when someone surrenders, it ends when the time period is done. The issue is that both people have to agree, and someone griefing you is not going to agree to go to war. 

3 minutes ago, Anarki said:

You can already declare war in PVE.

Thanks for that update guys, I may try a little challenge to a local tribe who we've built up a good relationship with.

So in effect, if I go to his base at the moment, I cant attack his walls or anything (its protected) but if I declare war (Ill research into doing that) their walls will become vulnerable and I will be able to take them down?

I never knew this, but thanks for the education all :)

Not that I would ever demolish/flatten an entire base but I would probably agree to terms before declaring the war and then within that time period have some good damned fun haha

i have a screenshot of the quetz and how it was set up and there is no way to get a giga on it or to carry one without cheating and they continue to harass us and to drag animals onto our bases after we go offline they just did it again this morning and yet some people are saying it is allowed to grief other players in a pve server if the devs don't go after this tribe even after we submit screenshots then there is no justice to this game they are cheating and griefing players on Ark Server: PVE-EU-XboxPrimitivePlus24

17 hours ago, wnxwormtongue said:

i have a screenshot of the quetz and how it was set up and there is no way to get a giga on it or to carry one without cheating and they continue to harass us and to drag animals onto our bases after we go offline they just did it again this morning and yet some people are saying it is allowed to grief other players in a pve server if the devs don't go after this tribe even after we submit screenshots then there is no justice to this game they are cheating and griefing players on Ark Server: PVE-EU-XboxPrimitivePlus24

Justice, in Ark? We are not allowed to tame dinos, because others have so many, we are not allowed to build platforms on the only Quetz we have, because others have so many.

There is no justice in Ark.

On 3/27/2017 at 10:06 AM, Anarki said:

In my opinion they should implement a "Purge" for a weekend every 3 months. This would be that all servers switch to PVP offical rules for 48 hours. This would help bring functionality to the Alliance options and also help with world dino tame cap. This would also help kill off all the huge towers and cathedrals everyone builds. I believe this would keep PVE fresh and interesting. 

Archived