Finally have my pair of Megalosaurs

Kayin

19 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

wow hmm, knock on wood, I have about 7 of them, mutated ones even, and toss food in the trough like I do the rest of the gang. I always assume they are eating; they aren't bleeding or looking like they are dying but now I feel like I need to race online and check out their food stat to make sure :/

When was this? Low levels can starve in 2-3 days unattended so you probably should. Lost one that way :(

17 minutes ago, usrevenge said:

At least they eat berries.

yea but they have relatively low weight and have to be watched for majority of the time lol. I had two mutated theriz, stayed up with them for 4 hours and passed out for 40 minutes and woke up to them standing but dead lolol.

The good thing is after they are juvi they barely eat and its smooth sailing.

15 minutes ago, Kayin said:

Yea,   it's insane, but honestly Theriz is an awesome species.   If I'm going to try to breed a super dino,  might as well be one of those.    It's a berry eating platypus looking rex that harvests better than a beaver. 

-K

yes they are Monsters, I have a hard/soft build, wight build and a melee build.

18 minutes ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

yea but they have relatively low weight and have to be watched for majority of the time lol. I had two mutated theriz, stayed up with them for 4 hours and passed out for 40 minutes and woke up to them standing but dead lolol.

Remember if you are not going to play log out or stay away from where the babies are so they are not rendered and enter stasis mode, they eat less like that.

11 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Last patch added that though

Does it not work for babies? today I let 3 babies starve and the log showed the same death message as always ( the was killed thing )

Last patch also ruined stasis for babies. Nice of them to mention that. Now babies count as injured dinos and never stasis and eat at full speed constantly. Either another ninja nerf or an unexpected side effect that they did not bother to pay attention to. Seriously, I don't want any money, but if you guys want, I will assist testing your latest Frankenstein monster of a patch before you inflict it on the community. Ya know, before you screw over players with your ineptitude at fixing broken mechanics.

I mean, you guys have a huge breeding update about to hit. Need a free tester to look for your screw ups before people lose stuff?

3 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Did you imprint on them? As long as you  don't, I think they don't technically belong to you, so it might screw it up a bit

They had 0  imprinting but I had claimed them.

@Layton oh god that's really bad I didnt knew about that, hope they take a look at breeding soon, a lot of bugs going on.

Oh yes. 22 level 320 plus baby pteras. Had 10 pounds of meat on each, and 12 troughs of cooked. One hour left to juvenile. Four lived during our frantic fast travel to the stasis hatchery. And no, trolls, no possible way to render them in by passersby. At least, not for more than three or four seconds as the autoturrets shred them.

22 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

When was this? Low levels can starve in 2-3 days unattended so you probably should. Lost one that way :(

Checked them all out last night: food was normal, no problems. Hopefully it stays that way. Just keep tossing food in the trough and no issues, they eat with the other meat eaters by them. No more, no less! 3D679812A91C9432D56344D196ABBB7E286F13CC

Archived