Ok so how many Dino's are left?

Volcano637

2 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

In ark in general? Or actual Dino species? They are finding more everyday lol..

Jesus. I have heard 12 and also 8. There is a such thing as too much. Plus with dino caps for the server you can get stuck with a lot of seagulls and the more important Dinos won't spawn. Oh well, I just think there is enough already 

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Jesus. I have heard 12 and also 8. There is a such thing as too much. Plus with dino caps for the server you can get stuck with a lot of seagulls and the more important Dinos won't spawn. Oh well, I just think there is enough already 

Oh in ark... 12 left at least.. scroll to bottum of wiki...

http://ark.gamepedia.com/Dino_Dossiers

who knows if they will all be on the island or some may go to new map ... who knows. 

Oops make that 13 new dossier coming this week as well lol.... 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Volcano637 said:

Dang it. Well hopefully they stick to the 12. Some the remaining didn't look that interesting. I guess they got to the bottom of the barrel lol

Sorry I edited 13 new dossier coming this week.

sorry but I've been waiting for megatherium for over a year and a half. Sloth army will rise... can't wait for it... someone's trash is another persons dream... 

also a lot of the more interesting Dino's found on earth aren't even in ark yet. I fully expect a new dlc map with even more Dino's unique but that's my hope... 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, ILuvTheAwesomeDevs said:

Who I'm really looking forward to are the megalania, I mean climbing of walls, c'mon that's awesome! I'd pit my megalnias against your megatheriums anyday!

Bring it on lol... I will slowly very slowly attack u... hahahhahaa

IMG_1779.PNG

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, ILuvTheAwesomeDevs said:

Ha! My Megalanias shall dodge the weak and cumbersome attacks of a burly sloth! Come at thee sir! I challenge thee to a duel! (Sorry for misuse of medical language)

I'm ready.. although picture this the size of a bus... ?

IMG_1780.PNG

So right now there's 12 dossiers that have been revealed but unreleased with 4 of those releasing in the next patch. There's a mystery 4th boss coming that devs have talked about a little bit in digests, and my money is on this being the new dossier. The Dev kit also has 4 unrevealed creatures in it. The first three being Phoenix, and some kind of Insect that hatches smaller insects all under Scorched Earth. The Last is a Lamprey which could also potentially be the new dossier.

2 minutes ago, psychosaurus409 said:

No way we need more

How about we introduce Stegosaurus, a revamped version of meat-node-thats-never-tamed-#234235235235, instead of introducing even more?

I want more creatures, but when it's only worth taming about half a dozen creatures in the game, it may be time to revamp old creatures before making new ones. 

2 hours ago, ILuvTheAwesomeDevs said:

Who I'm really looking forward to are the megalania, I mean climbing of walls, c'mon that's awesome! I'd pit my megalnias against your megatheriums anyday!

Thylaco can climb walls, though. Its functionality has kinda already been stolen. Which is weird. Makes me think they're gonna have it do something else. And I'm just left here wondering what they're gonna do with the Megatherium. I mean, gathering Chitin is its big thing? Nah, not when you can just take a Wolf into a cave.

4 minutes ago, OnePotatoChip said:

Thylaco can climb walls, though. Its functionality has kinda already been stolen. Which is weird. Makes me think they're gonna have it do something else. And I'm just left here wondering what they're gonna do with the Megatherium. I mean, gathering Chitin is its big thing? Nah, not when you can just take a Wolf into a cave.

Buuuuut, it can also climb on ceilings as well!

16 minutes ago, OnePotatoChip said:

where all da trilobites at? no seriously i saw maybe three at the bottom of the ocean a week ago and thats about it. They used to mass spawn on certain beaches now.. i havent seen one crawling on a beach in forever

Just now, psychosaurus409 said:

where all da trilobites at? no seriously i saw maybe three at the bottom of the ocean a week ago and thats about it. They used to mass spawn on certain beaches now.. i havent seen one crawling on a beach in forever

Dude, I forgot that trilobites were even in the game for a while until I saw one on the beach today. 

22 minutes ago, psychosaurus409 said:

Trilobytes aren't worth farming at all.

They used to be, but they were a bit overpowered, now they're not even worth killing. The problem with Trilobytes is they never get killed. Ever. So they kinda all end up stuck at the end of the shelf, and in other small areas, nooks and crannys. 

They're there, just, kinda hiding.

Archived