Server blocking spawn points, when will CS get back to me?

superkj210

I am currently stuck in a 1x1 metal shack in an official server on ps4. The whole server is apparently in an alliance and dont want new people to play on their server. So they decided to take it upon themselves to block the spawn points with metal shacks. Nobody is willing to help me, so I submitted a ticket. Does anyone know the timeframe at which customer service responds? I would like to get my character out and to another server before 1.5x event ends.

I've not heard great things on response time on this sort of thing, but it also seems to kind of be a lottery, so best of luck.

Probably not the advice you want to hear right now, but when you're going to transfer a toon that you care about to a new server, it's a really good idea to scout that server with a toon you don't care about first... at least a little to make sure you don't end up this situation.

Thank you, I will have to start planning ahead about transferring. It's a shame to see that people actually act like this as well, people should not have to scout the server before they spawn due to possible spawn trapping/blockage. 

*Update* For some odd reason, I currently cannot reply or start threads anymore, sorry if your questions go unanswered.

I don't like it all either, but unfortunately it's an inelegant player solution to larger balance issues with game. If it's a PvP server they're worried about cross server raiders/invasions, and unless you have a very active server (so players with the capacity to do something are on around the clock) locking down all spawn and transfer points (or as many as possible) is really the only defense.

For PvE it's about lag, pillaring, dino limits, and potential griefing.

Either way, it is supposed to be against the rules (spawns at least for PvP, and I think spawns and obs for PvE) so hopefully they get back to in a reasonable amount of time.

Even if they took all kinds of steps to prevent direct spawn blocking, I'd still suggest scouting before you take anything you care about to a new server unless you were in a pinch (fleeing something maybe). Whatever WC can do, servers that want to band together and make it rough on new players are going to find a way, best to find that out with an inconsequential toon rather than get your main one caged or something.

On 3/25/2017 at 5:53 PM, superkj210 said:

I am currently stuck in a 1x1 metal shack in an official server on ps4. The whole server is apparently in an alliance and dont want new people to play on their server. So they decided to take it upon themselves to block the spawn points with metal shacks. Nobody is willing to help me, so I submitted a ticket. Does anyone know the timeframe at which customer service responds? I would like to get my character out and to another server before 1.5x event ends.

keep trying to spawn, not all of the spawn points can be blocked. I once spawned in inside the snow cave for example. The one with the high level direwolves.

Please. The servers with the spawn points blocked know what they are doing. Those 1X1 boxes? Or metal spikes? Dummy tribe. The dummy tribe has no other structures. Only the spawn blocking ones. Admin finally shows up, demolish all tribe structures, and an hour later, they are back and two week response time to remove the new dummy tribe spikes. The tribe responsible for it never gets touched. Have fun!

13 hours ago, scooby said:

Have the same Problem on 737 ,  you the tropic zones you spawn on either spokies or inside there base.   You asked to be let out and zero response.   I wish the would work on wiping these issue.

I wish devs would be working on fixing much bigger issues than these so we the players don't have to resort to our own military police. 

On 3/26/2017 at 4:23 AM, superkj210 said:

This is serious issue and I feed bad for u but if you already written to CS then they will answer you soon.

Here my suggestion:

1. take a pic and send to jat, jen and jermy, I am sure with pic evidence they will take quick action

2. make new char in other server and keep playing dont stop playing

3. Keep eye on ur e-mail, cause GM will contact and ask time on via e-mail

4. When GM appear on server, he force enter in ur tribe. If didnt make a tribe then make now

5 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

This is serious issue and I feed bad for u but if you already written to CS then they will answer you soon.

Here my suggestion:

1. take a pic and send to jat, jen and jermy, I am sure with pic evidence they will take quick action

2. make new char in other server and keep playing dont stop playing

3. Keep eye on ur e-mail, cause GM will contact and ask time on via e-mail

4. When GM appear on server, he force enter in ur tribe. If didnt make a tribe then make now

Well, I sent it to CS on saturday and I have yet to recieve a reply. If they don't get back to me by wednesday seeing as it was the weekend, then I will have to gather some alphas to wipe the server and take it over.

9 minutes ago, spacejam said:

its just that easy ?

Just check the box "Take over server".

Ok, to be serious, last I recall the CS response times were about 1 week, that is unless you ping the right person and they happen to have started investigating the server in question already.  And the response earlier with the 4 steps to getting a response seems to be close to what works for now until the get more CS folks to help respond to player support issues that aren't bugs.

1 hour ago, spacejam said:

its just that easy ?

I know people and plus, we're on a forum in which you can hire alphas lol

1 hour ago, mleii said:

Just check the box "Take over server".

Ok, to be serious, last I recall the CS response times were about 1 week, that is unless you ping the right person and they happen to have started investigating the server in question already.  And the response earlier with the 4 steps to getting a response seems to be close to what works for now until the get more CS folks to help respond to player support issues that aren't bugs.

I guess they need to be wiped then...

Archived