[NA] Elixir (x3 Rates, PvPvE) Lightly Modded 3/10 New!

Delusionist

Hello! My name is Skye and I'm an experienced server owner and Ark player looking for more friendly people to join the server and community I have created! I guarantee an Ark experience like no other you've had before. We feature zero admin abuse (a problem I've noticed runs rampant in many servers) random PvP/PvE events whenever enough people are online, like the drop event a user featured on his Youtube channel here and stat adjustment events every weekend! (Increased drop blueprints, double maturation/hatch etc.) One unique feature we have is that all of our drops are themed and have a custom loot table. White is newbie supplies, Green is taming, Blue is saddles, Purple is materials, Yellow is gear/weapons, and Red is cosmetics (rarely) and special items like speedhack seeds! We also have customized dino spawns, so Rex's and Spino's are rare, as well as Quetz. You really earn your bragging rights here.

Our rules are detailed to prevent alpha tribes dominating the server, you aren't allowed to mess with anyone below you in strength as far as their main bases go. Tribe destruction log is disabled so if you can be sneaky enough you can raid without being found out! Offline raid protection is also disabled so you'll need to go through traditional methods of protecting your things. 

Today we're doing Jerboa fighting at our small animal fighting arena! Come join us in on the fun! If you mention this post you will get a free low level Trike! Just ask for an admin in our Discord channel. (Press F1 upon joining the server to get to our Discord and Website)

Join us today!  69.162.127.61:7777

Mods: 

• Reusable Grappling Hook
  • Scorched Earth +
  • Universal Server UI (Zelur)
  • Structures +
  • Platforms +
  • Glass Metal

Archived