Scorched Earth: Creature Ideas?

Te5t

Scorched Earth is feeling a little empty compared to the Center and the Island, and I have some ideas for creatures to possibly fill in the gaps? :Jerblove:                                                                                      

Roc - A massive bird from the Middle Eastern Legends, said to be able to carry elephants. This creature is similar to the Pouakai of Maori legend. Maybe a Scorched Earth version of a Quetzal?

Chimera - Part lion, part snake, part goat. An extremely powerful creature, often depicted with wings.

Griffon - Half lion, half eagle. Majestic creatures, sometimes guarding caverns of treasure!

Cockatrice - A fearsome combination of serpent, dragon... and rooster? Can kill by either staring, touching, or breathing on someone.

Hydra - A serpent with nine heads, whenever a head is cut off two grow back.

Thunderbird - A bird that creates lightning bolts with every flap of it's electrified wings. Maybe this can only spawn and become tamed during a thunderstorm?

And then... the Phoenix. Isn't there one in the Dev Kit?

This list is only a suggestion of what I think should TOTALLY be added to Scorched Earth, but it is simply a suggestion. :Jerbhi:

I was so hoping the Phoenix would be a boss, and then when it died it would pop out a bunch of feathers that could be picked up and "raised" in similar fashion to a wyvern for your very own Phoenix mount. One feather per person like the artifacts. Only raisable and rideable by the person who picked it up. Much like the tek armor only useable by people who have bested the boss. 

Archived