ARK XBOX - i LOVE lag

MostSpy

I just love ARK server lag, it is my most favourite thing. is everyone else enjoying the lag?
How would you rate the lag on your server, I give mine a 10/10 its so good, I would rate it lower, but really it deserves the best rating!

I sort of feel like ARK is really selling itself short, in the XBOX app store they should put "Server Lag" in the game picture or at the top of the description,
they could be making so many more sales if they told people about this great feature.

2 hours ago, Kaoslion said:

I was wondering if PS4 offered a smoother gameplay. But seems lag is in store for everyone. I truly wonder if when they optimize the game. If the lag and rubber banding can be fixed. 

PS4 has a LOT of issues, not only does it lag like the xbox version but it looks like ass, and if your running it on a standard ps4, it looks like nasty ass. Not being able to remap the controls is a real pain, there are a plathora of bugs I never even saw on the PC version (Such as usually having to close the engram window after learning on engram cause the selection ridicule vanishes so most of the time, not always, you learn close open learn close open learn close open and then you finally have all the cloth parts. learned, on to thatch building materials!) disturbingly clumsy UI makes transfering items from one container/dino to another a absurd chore. The only upside is its a hell of a lot easier to force feed dinos when your clicking a bumper trigger than clicking food clicking remote use over and over again.

Were some other issues I noticed but im too tired to remember, crap like exploding sharks (Like itchys still do on PC) for example.

Archived