Need help with reading Tribe Logs

Derzuel

Simply put I'm playing on an official server and got offline raided which I don't have an issue with. However the tribe logs recording the attack are unreadable to me do to the color and font. So what I would like to know is, is it possible for me to in some way to copy my tribe logs so I can put them into a word editor to put them into a font that I can read?

Not that I know of... Dumb work around, could you screen shot and zoom or would you still be unable to read? You could also fiddle with saturation or color balance in a basic image editor which may help color wise at least. Of course, you'd have to figure out where in the log you want to look without being able to see it, or stitch together a bunch of screen shots. Not ideal for sure, but best ideas I can come up with.

Btw, if there is a text file of the tribe log some where, that would be amazing. I'd get into data mining Ark style.

Well thanks for taking the time to reply, but yeah I don't think screenshot and zoom would help all that much as the letters, if that's what they are, are all blurred together as a result of the font in game, there's not enough spacing between characters for me to discern where one ends and the other begins. Oh well

Archived