Demolished Base

Proximo

Long story short I lost ownership of my base due to me trying to join another tribe and since it's taken so long to get help from a GM (going on day 11) most of my base was demolished by someone, I lost all of my dino's except my ankylo and dilo and my house and storage boxes are due to expire this weekend.

So my question is "Does anyone know if a GM will be able to restore my base and everything I have lost once I am able to get help?

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Proximo said:

Long story short I lost ownership of my base due to me trying to join another tribe and since it's taken so long to get help from a GM (going on day 11) most of my base was demolished by someone, I lost all of my dino's except my ankylo and dilo and my house and storage boxes are due to expire this weekend.

So my question is "Does anyone know if a GM will be able to restore my base and everything I have lost once I am able to get help?

Thanks

Unfortunately they won't replace it, no. You just have to hope they get to you before it's demolishable/claimable. 

had a similar incident but it was a sever glitch were when I logged in all my stuff was in another tribes name. I was lucky as I had built a friendship with this tribe and they worked with me to get my buildings and dinos back along with an admin to set things straight. sorry to hear your troubles hope the best for you.

3 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

You made a mistake trying to join another tribe without unclaiming your stuff, your fault not the games.  Why would you think that anything is owed to you due to you making a mistake?

I put the hours in to build my base and tame my Dino's and I was the only person in the clan so they should of went with me. I could understand them staying with the he clan if there was other ppl in the clan. 

And I understand I made a mistake I just want help getting my stuff back and I'm not getting it.

1 hour ago, Jostabeere said:

They will not help you. It wasn't a bug, or someone else destroying your base by hacking.

It's entirely your fault that you joined another Tribe and abandoned your Dinos and your base. As soon as you open a Tribe, all structures and belongings are in Tribes hand, not yours.

God jost, I am starting to get you. The thing I have realized is it is not what to say but how you say it. You are more than straightforward, you have no bedside manner at all. Try not to take offense to this post but maybe just think about what you are saying first.

i have seen you post actual helpful stuff, but even then you just come off bad. Not sure if that is why we argue or something else, but please try to understand this.

1 minute ago, Volcano637 said:

God jost, I am starting to get you. The thing I have realized is it is not what to say but how you say it. You are more than straightforward, you have no bedside manner at all. Try not to take offense to this post but maybe just think about what you are saying first.

i have seen you post actual helpful stuff, but even then you just come off bad. Not sure if that is why we argue or something else, but please try to understand this.

I don't feel the need nor do I see why I should post something besides objectively telling him how it is. 2 people already told him that they feel bad for him and understand his frustration. I don't need to do this aswell and join the pity-crew. Telling him you're sorry doesn't help much. Telling him why he will not get his stuff back and why this happened might help him in the future since he knows that everythnig belongs to a Tribe.

And that the support does not do anything in such cases.

Because people can abuse this to dupe stuff.

2 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

I don't feel the need nor do I see why I should post something besides objectively telling him how it is. 2 people already told him that they feel bad for him and understand his frustration. I don't need to do this aswell and join the pity-crew. Telling him you're sorry doesn't help much. Telling him why he will not get his stuff back and why this happened might help him in the future since he knows that everythnig belongs to a Tribe.

And that the support does not do anything in such cases.

Because people can abuse this to dupe stuff.

Ok jost, I was just pointing something out. Most people that come on here are venting and the whole "hey I get you" thing does actually help them.

back when all I did was rant on here, that was what I was looking for. You and a few others did the exact opposite. I am still doing the same things but for different reasons now.

i actually care about my other fellow players. I can give advice without saying "hey it's your own fault".

i mean come on. What you said after that was actually helpful but did you have to take a jab at the guy?

58 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Ok jost, I was just pointing something out. Most people that come on here are venting and the whole "hey I get you" thing does actually help them.

back when all I did was rant on here, that was what I was looking for. You and a few others did the exact opposite. I am still doing the same things but for different reasons now.

i actually care about my other fellow players. I can give advice without saying "hey it's your own fault".

i mean come on. What you said after that was actually helpful but did you have to take a jab at the guy?

It is not to mock him, but state that it's a players fault and in such cases, the support does not give stuff back, unlike cases where some higher powers, which are not players happening on servers,

6 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

It is not to mock him, but state that it's a players fault and in such cases, the support does not give stuff back, unlike cases where some higher powers, which are not players happening on servers,

I understand it is partially my fault even though I don't agree with how mechanics of joining a tribe work and I can understand they can't go giving everyone's stuff back that had lost something in the game but what is getting me with losing pretty much all my stuff is that my ticket is on day 12 and I still haven't been helped. 

I know there isn't anywhere that says your ticket will be resolved in X amount of days but I would think we can all agree that 12 is to long. I used to be a retail manager and if it took me 12+ days to help someone with something I would of been embarrassed. And if they would of helped me in a somewhat timely manner like within the first 9 days of my ticket I believe I wouldn't have lost a single thing.

1 hour ago, Proximo said:

I understand it is partially my fault even though I don't agree with how mechanics of joining a tribe work and I can understand they can't go giving everyone's stuff back that had lost something in the game but what is getting me with losing pretty much all my stuff is that my ticket is on day 12 and I still haven't been helped. 

I know there isn't anywhere that says your ticket will be resolved in X amount of days but I would think we can all agree that 12 is to long. I used to be a retail manager and if it took me 12+ days to help someone with something I would of been embarrassed. And if they would of helped me in a somewhat timely manner like within the first 9 days of my ticket I believe I wouldn't have lost a single thing.

As far as I know, they just cannot give you the ownership of your old base, so no. You would still lost most things. And a GM claiming a base, and then transferrring items and tames to you via unclaiming is quite gimmicky.

20 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

As far as I know, they just cannot give you the ownership of your old base, so no. You would still lost most things. And a GM claiming a base, and then transferrring items and tames to you via unclaiming is quite gimmicky.

Incorrect, they can put him back in that tribe. It's happened to several friends of mine. 

Archived