Thylacoleo saddles

Facebunz

1 hour ago, DattoSSS said:

+1 on this topic.  I have started breeding Thylas with >10k health and >531% Melee base and would appreciate upgraded saddle protection.

Over 10k hp on a bred Thyla even with 100% imprint would require 55 points in hp.  You've got that many mutations already?  Without imprint would be 67 points which isn't happening.

24 minutes ago, Kallor said:

Over 10k hp on a bred Thyla even with 100% imprint would require 55 points in hp.  You've got that many mutations already?  Without imprint would be 67 points which isn't happening.

I know a few people breeding them and havent seen anything close to 10k health and 500+ melee heh. Crazyness...

• 1 month later...
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Kallor said:

I have a thyla with almost 12k hp and over 5k melee I have another one that's 8k health and 6k melee one has 3 mutations the other has 14 I will post pictures tomorrow for proof... they are not 100% imprinted either

FB_IMG_1494417125043.jpg

On March 24, 2017 at 2:25 PM, JetJaguar said:

Have not seen one yet but almost all of my Thylas have over 5k health? What was yours at when you tamed it? Just curious as Im trying to get even better ones but 5200 or so seems to be the main base I keep getting.

8 minutes ago, zwillmaster said:

I have a thyla with almost 12k hp and over 5k melee I have another one that's 8k health and 6k melee one has 3 mutations the other has 14 I will post pictures tomorrow for proof... they are not 100% imprinted either

5k mele is impossible 62pts maximum distributed with perfect tame 150 and could only be a few points higher with mutation. I have 52pts mele at birth and that is only 364 mele. also no one has the saddle its not available in drops yet. 

• Volunteer Moderator
14 minutes ago, K4KAYOTIC said:

5k mele is impossible 62pts maximum distributed with perfect tame 150 and could only be a few points higher with mutation. I have 52pts mele at birth and that is only 364 mele. also no one has the saddle its not available in drops yet. 

Sigh. 364 melee that's 42 pts, not 52 (which is 421.9). You guys need to stop using a wild stats calculator to extract tamed points. When a creature is tamed, they get taming bonus applied to specific stats so calculator such as dododex will yield false results. This is also mentioned on their page:

Ark Stat Calculators should only be used before taming a creature. Once a creature has been tamed, it gains more stats randomly (in addition to bonus stats), and it's impossible to 100% accurately calculate how those stats were distributed.

Smart people use smart breeding:

Guest BubbaCrawfish
2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Smart people use smart breeding:

Indeed, yet many still don't understand the basics of breeding, and end up having issues understanding any of this concept.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, K4KAYOTIC said:

Aww a new fan how cute lol the stand up stats r the only stats that really count because taming effectiveness stats are randomly distributed it doesn't change the amount of points just where they are distributed and 62 points is the cap per stat. 

Sigh again. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Take in example a 150 wild Thyla. It have 149 points distributed into the 7 stats (health, stamina, oxygen, food, weight, melee and speed). If you tame it with kibbles, it will get 70 levels bonus that are also randomly distributed into the same 7 stats. Once those are distributed, your melee will get a % bonus applied:

wBmHgEP.png

Dododex and other WILD STATS CALCULATORS aren't taking that bonus into consideration because they are for WILD STATS only.

In conclusion, your melee is 42 points not 52.

On March 25, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Kallor said:

Less than 1 in a billion chance.  This didn't happen on official servers.

Im

8 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Sigh again. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Take in example a 150 wild Thyla. It have 149 points distributed into the 7 stats (health, stamina, oxygen, food, weight, melee and speed). If you tame it with kibbles, it will get 70 levels bonus that are also randomly distributed into the same 7 stats. Once those are distributed, your melee will get a % bonus applied:

wBmHgEP.png

Dododex and other WILD STATS CALCULATORS aren't taking that bonus into consideration because they are for WILD STATS only.

In conclusion, your melee is 42 points not 52.

U clearly have no idea how to add relevant input to a discussion. This is off topic as well as wrong and I doubt any1 cares go annoy someone else please.

3 hours ago, K4KAYOTIC said:

Im

U clearly have no idea how to add relevant input to a discussion. This is off topic as well as wrong and I doubt any1 cares go annoy someone else please.

If you're going to use the "this is off topic so shut up" defense, then maybe you shouldn't go off topic in the first place. It just makes YOU sound like the idiot. Topic is saddles. He was correcting the misinformation in YOUR off topic comment about stat distribution.

Archived