A few questions about P+

FlyingSheep

Hi guys, just got a few questions about primitive +, cheers :)

Questions:

• How to go to primate plus? - do I just search for the server or do I have to change to primitive plus on first main menu (join game, host game, credits etc.)
  • If you have to change to primitive plus through the first main menu, will that delete my stuff on non primate plus?
  • Can I transfer between P+ and scorched? (may that be normal scorched or P+ scorched), and vice versa? at all? (may that be official or unofficial, whatever one works).
  • Do dinos like mantis from scorched appear in P+?
  • If there is no scorched P+, what map is P+?
  • Is there options for PVP & PVE?
  • How do I chose a role for that server? (hunter, warrior etc.)
  • Is it roleplay by default like shown in the spotlight (eg. just one tribe working together)? or are there loads of tribes that work against / with each other?

I play on PS4.

Thank you so much!

1-You load Prim+ with the total conversion at Start screen, bottom right.

2- Nothing will be deleted, but dont trust me on this one.

3-You cannot transfer between SE. No mantis, etc.

4- You have The island and Center on Prim+ as choice.

5-PVP and PVE are in the official server names.

6-No role, you level like always, just different engrams.

7- No roleplay, same way to play with tribes and alliance and what not.

It's still a breath of fresh air, but lots of bugs that hopefully will be fixed soon with the next patch.

If you are a PC player you can actually play on Scorched Prim+ but alas no saddles so it is much harder. Also, adobe does not appear to work so all buildings are pretty much made of thatch and are in oasis. I admin an unofficial for a Prim+ Cluster that includes Island, Center, and Scorched with ability to transfer across them just like any other cluster. If info is needed for it you can PM me.

It's actually fun to lvl again, because you dont have access to the same engrams. The pitchfork is a really good starter weapon and is so easy to make, you'll be level 30-40 without knowing. Farming for bees to make your first longbow, which is a fantastic weapon too. Just make sure to watch all the engrams, because on console they aren't placed by levels, prim + stuff is down there all randomly distributed.

Archived