Building inside an underwater cave

kidbuu05

I know its been asked but i never got an answer to my question through other peoples question regarding underwater caves. Lets say i wanted to build inside an underwater cave. if i closed off the entrance and built inside the cave like where you come up for air or at the end. would there still be wild creatures there? just asking because the cave i go to is full of jelly fish and electric eels and sharks and it use to be peaceful until last update. and if not is there a way to stop them from spawning without messing with the resources (silica pearls) please and thank you

• Volunteer Moderator

caves your buildings  will take 6x damage. So its really not worth building in them. But no you put foundations in and it kills pearl spawn depending on where you put them. You maybe able to keep some. But ive seen in the upper caves people put foundations in them and animals still spawn have no idea about under water besides killing resources.

7 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

@Rofelo

correct, blocking of resources is not allowed on official servers. private servers do whatever you guys want and have fun!:D

Why don't the devs just prevent building in those spots?

Is that on pvp or just pve?

what qualifies as resources rocks, metal nodes, cave entrances?

thank you for clarification in advance.

• Volunteer Moderator
49 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

@Rofelo

correct, blocking of resources is not allowed on official servers. private servers do whatever you guys want and have fun!:D

Really caves on pvp servers are always blocked. I don't see anywhere in the rules where its is against it. I have looked at the rules in faq and don't see that at all. Please update the rules if this is the case.

pvp other tribes can destroy or at least attempt to - on the pve server I am on a want a be alpha tribe pillars and build crap inside but leaves it open. a Prick move as no one else can build - have that same privilege. the flat out should not allow any type of building in any resource area especially PVE as there is no way for anyone to destroy them other then the #### tribe that put them in there. I know that some people feel they need to police the server so other tribe's don't block resources thus the reason they do it. Developer's need a better fix on PVE.

Archived