Keeping scorched earth separate.

HCPatton

Who else wants to see scorched earth separated from the island and center maps. My 220 pteradon was killed one hit by a 268 fire wyvern. The wyvern was also able to take out 6 plant x with one shot/swoop. I find this to be beyond op. Said tribe was the smallest on the server, bought a high level wyvern and now are near unstoppable and just go around destroying any small tribes with ease within minutes. There's almost no way for small tribes to even counter these things. Plant x does little to nothing, can't build turrets because they kill you so often, can't tame any animal on the island that could even get close to destroying one. 

Your points are all valid and I can understand why you would be frustrated.....but......

I like the fact you can mix things up on the game. Makes for more interesting strategies and the like. Many may disagree with me, but I think it is all fair play as long as it is available to each player.

Your points also make good arguments to why I stick to PVE and focus on taming, building and helping others out on the server. It is a different pace, maybe not as exciting but a lot better at keeping the old blood pressure down.

This surely doesn't resolve your dispute, but I just wanted to add my two cents worth.

Never whistle at your dinos while eating crackers.

58 minutes ago, Oggybobo said:

I like the fact you can mix things up on the game. Makes for more interesting strategies and the like. Many may disagree with me, but I think it is all fair play as long as it is available to each player.

just brainstorming on that tiny part I bolded, I was thinking if servers were locked due to what dlcs you have on the game. So if you only have the island map on servers with island dinos occur. Other wise I guess its unfair that someone who has more money to buy the dlc can go over to SE and bring a wyverns back to those who cant even access SE

It is definitely a fair point. I haven't yet bought the SC DLC as of yet, but I do own a Mantis which I was able to trade for. I guess in this instance I was still able to find another way to help myself "even the odds" (getting a better tool for resource collecting). I think most problems that us gamers have and still face can be resolved. I guess it comes down to making the decision on whether it is worth the time and effort to fix it. There is no doubt we each have faced "hair pulling" moments that we feel we can't do anything about, but it just comes down to making a decision to do one thing or the other. We can't control, what we can't control. We have to remember also that Wild Card and other gaming software companies are in this to make profit and they do their best to appease us with fixes, changes, and new content but all these things are decided upon for increased profit, not to make us feel good about ourselves and gaming experience. Hope I didn't go to far off topic.

Have a great one.. 

Archived