New UI?

inGLORIOUS13

Hey guys. :)

I remember reading something about a new UI dropping at the end of the month on twitter or these forums but I can't locate where I found this.

Can anyone lead me to where I can find this? Or did you read the same thing I read about a new UI that's upcoming.  

Not sure that it matters but I play on PC.  Thanks all. 

Aye they mention something on twitter and some other place that some devs are working on some new UI.. I too am looking forward too this but have not heard a lot about lately. Chances are prob delayed just like primal (play as dino) is and the bridges we never got. and 4k textures?.  I still don't understand how they can say the game be officially released this year when there ton of things they still have yet to release/fix or optimizes and what not.. (like building could use some major <3 Love/tweaks/updates)

So ya sorry can't help but I'm interested in this too and would be happy test on my ark serv as well, New UI may bring more players back to the game.. Hopefully something soon will me posted.

10 minutes ago, Jat said:

We've got a first pass of an overhaul to the inventory UI that we should be able to release for this upcoming major version on PC (and shortly thereafter on console), there's still more to come with the UI too but it'll be good to get these initial improvements out.

Good lord, it's the elusive Jat post in general discussion. Congrats @inGLORIOUS13

21 hours ago, CentaurChester- said:

I still don't understand how they can say the game be officially released this year when there ton of things they still have yet to release/fix or optimizes and what not..

My expectation is at least 2 years until it gets released. They are still adding tons of features and have a roadmap enough for this year. Their vision was really big...

Im happy with the game as is, does not really matter if they label it EA or RELEASED, it wont change its quality what name we give it. IM happy to see the constant updates and content they add. 

Would be more happy if they could insert a release or two dedicated to critical bugfixes and some optimisation then continuing with the addition of the features on the roadmap but hey.... but that would make them to see perfect, what is impossible in cae of DEVs. (Im a QA, so the enemy of DEVs :) )

Archived