Mods can we raise the rep giving limit?

Volcano637

On 3/22/2017 at 10:12 AM, Volcano637 said:

The title mostly says the question, but there are a lot of people that say a lot of helpful and useful information in these forums. 

I think raising the limit would be a good thing. 10 just seems a little low to me. Not sure is others agree but I think it's a good idea

I can see why it's low most days.  But when WildCard does an update or something that triggers a lot more comments I find 10 upvotes to be very limiting.  
Capture.thumb.JPG.6a7469554f51885075cfdd2f0d4e1110.JPG

Though I'd also like a few downvotes to make as well. :D

EDIT:  PS.  Thanks for this section of the forums, must be new as I don't recall seeing it before.  If it's new it might be good to make note of it somewhere so folks know to use it.

24 minutes ago, Casanova said:

You know they aren't upvotes right? They don't upvote anything, just reputation points. 

Wait, this isn't reddit?  LOL  Yeah, sorry wrong terminology, you know what I mean though. :P

I like to reward good responses and people who are helpful during updates or with bug responses, and reputation points get folks to answer more of them and to be helpful.  Yeah, I'm one of those Xbox Achievement Completionist folks.  LOL  So gamifying things can get you more folks participating in being a community.

And I fixed the meme for ya here. :D 
EDIT Well, my edit fixed the meme.  More coffee needed for a Monday.  
Capture.thumb.JPG.d4b206a39161f01e25c69e518d466bf2.JPG

49 minutes ago, mleii said:

I can see why it's low most days.  But when WildCard does an update or something that triggers a lot more comments I find 10 upvotes to be very limiting.  
Capture.thumb.JPG.6a7469554f51885075cfdd2f0d4e1110.JPG

Though I'd also like a few downvotes to make as well. :D

EDIT:  PS.  Thanks for this section of the forums, must be new as I don't recall seeing it before.  If it's new it might be good to make note of it somewhere so folks know to use it.

Yeah, they moved it here because I put it in general lol never knew this place existed ?

Anyways yeah it would be a good idea and that was a pretty cool meme.

anyways, yes let's raise the limit just a bit. Doesn't have to be unlimited or 50 or anything like that. I believe 20 to be helpful without being too crazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chris locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived