Jump to content

So what did you do in ARK today?


Recommended Posts

EU-PVP-Official-[REDACTED]

Things have been working out well at Safehouse 3, and with a decent stash of cryopods under my belt I decided to upgrade my raptor to an argie. I've spent quite enough time chasing birds around like Grandpa Simpson, so this time I did my homework and found this nifty little trap.

Flying in the face of my own sage advice I returned to the mountain where I knew there were plenty of argies. I found a good one, level 110. After a couple of false starts I got it locked down. Blew away some low level birds for prime meat and settled in for a long tame. At around about 95% I thought, 'Well, that's pretty much done. I'll just grab a coffee and when I get back I can take her out for a spin.'

Of course it was killed. Of course it was.

Then on the way home someone dropped a giga on my head.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I logged in and lagged out for about 5 minutes, then rubber-banded all over the place so I quit and went to work where it's less stressful.

I always find this one of the most interesting posts to read. What did you do on *ARK* today? I for one tamed a few scorpions, filled my troughs full of berries and meat and then decided to look

PS4 - Private Server - Ragnarok   No new color mutations on the ravagers last night, so all those babies got killed. I then was flying around, and I saw a whole group of high level even

Posted Images

On 9/3/2019 at 11:00 AM, caleb68 said:

I can see clearly where they went wrong with their venture in the tek cave when it came to the alpha boss, we even had more time then they did in the video to defeat the boss, seems they weren't truthful about doing the alpha "many times", im guessing they did the omega not alpha cave with the method they were using.  thanks for the video WarpSpasm, it clearly showed what was done wrong :)

FYI, you have unlimited time once in the overseer section.

On 9/3/2019 at 11:26 AM, WarpSpasm said:

You are most welcome, glad it helped you. I haven't done any boss fights yet (only recently started breeding tek rexes on the island for bosses) but solo ascension scares the heck out of me.

19 rexes 20k hp 500% dmg equipped with 80 armor saddle + 1 yuti will let you solo the gamma one, but expect losses in the dragon phase (lost 14 rexes in my very first run).

18 theriz (20k hp, 700% dmg, 120 armor saddles, 15 cakes each) + 1 yuti and I have yet to lose a single one to the gamma overseer after 3 runs through the cave.

Why 18 theriz? Because I ride a sacrificial rex to clear the cave while the crew is following. 3/4 of the opponents can be sniped and baited into lava.

For higher difficulties, mutated creatures and 100+ saddles are mandatory. ~1400-1500% dmg theriz were needed for the alpha seer. And for the record, I do it on my unofficial server with "official settings", so it's perfectly achievable solo granting time investment.

Cheers!

Edited by Darkholis
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

FYI, you have unlimited time once in the overseer section.

time wasn't a issue, the damage they were doing was.

32 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

For higher difficulties, mutated creatures and 100+ saddles are mandatory. ~1400-1500% dmg theriz were needed for the alpha seer. And for the record, I do it on my unofficial server with "official settings", so it's perfectly achievable solo granting time investment.

Cheers!

in alpha phase my rex with 32k health and 986 melee was holding out pretty good, he only had a 78 saddle. didn't take any real damage until it was just me and the guy on the yuty.

getting to the chamber wasn't a issue, just took our time going there, and pulled the giga into the lava, everything else got ate along the way.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Extinction, SP

Took the enforcer on an adventure to the waste along with 4 members of the Knights of Tails.  Wandered around a bit and found a spot with a handful of rich metal nodes, so I made a mental note of the location for later.  Went a little farther and spotted a corrupted fire wyvern.  Ain’t no way I’m messing with one of those with my current crew, so I backtracked and spotted an element vein.  I haven’t figured out how to gauge the difficulty of veins, but this was apparently an easy one as waves were primarily pteras and dilos with a few trikes, stegos, raptors, and Rexs sprinkled in.  I didn’t have my mantis with me, so had to harvest by hand.  Walked away with 31 element, 105 shards, and 3.5k dust.

I brought these back to base, and didn’t do much after that other than craft 3 vaults and tame a second Achatina.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

We completed the Gamma Ascention , Happy days !

not an achievement to many but we have tried and failed this a few times , only a two man tribe so were happy !

there dont seem to be many strategies out there for completing it , and we won but not as comfortably as i would like to then attempt Beta. 

we had 6 Rexs 

So any suggestions ?  

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 - Unofficial Cluster - Abberration

 

My online buddy "Texas" and I headed down to the Radiation zone on around 10 pm.  I told him I need to get to bed at a decent time, as I had to get up at 6 am for work.

Well the server is running the Easter event, so we have been trying to get colored Reapers. last weekend we farmed a decent level queen, that gave us Yellow body, neon green belly and pink accent Reaper Kings babies. We got 3-4 each.  Then during the week my buddy got a cyan and tan one, and last night after 2 full hours of very, very low level Queens, we finally found a good level. We built a trap, and kited her in, and then proceed to both get pregnant withing 2-3 minutes!

We quickly built a birthing room (boosted rates, so pregnancy is under 30 minutes) and mine popped out, and it had the neon green body!  This is the color we have been looking for the entire time. So we continued to try and farm her, but after the first round, she became very glitchy, and would not attack, and kept running away from us in the pen. However 2 hours later, we each had 4 babies from her. I raised one to the juvenile stage, and realized that the belly is yellow, with tan accents, so basically I have my "GB Packer" Reaper King!

On the way out, my buddy got knocked off a cliff by another Queen, and where he landed, another decent queen spawned, so he got pregnant by her on the fly, and when we got back to his base, it was Orange with a Cyan belly!  I wish I would have jumped down there and gotten pregnant too, but by the time I was back at my base, and logged off it was 2:25 am !!!!

My alarm went off at 6:01, and I've got a long day of work.  But I am so jacked about getting the Neon green (we refer to the color as "Toxic Green") Reapers.  I am going to give one to my online buddy Indiana, who always has to go to bed around 8pm, due to his work schedule; so he never gets to go with us. Also, just like last weekend, online buddy California, was down with us; and in a repeat of last time his young foster son (health issues due to drug addict mother) started having problems, so he had to get off immediately.  This has happened twice now, both times while we are trying to get pregnant from a Queen that turned out to be event colored.  So I want to give him a Toxic Reaper baby too.

His Character and Karkinos were left down in the Radiation zone also, as he logged off so quickly. I sure hope they don't get killed, as he was loaded up with back up Tek armor and cryo'd feather lights he tamed while we looked for queens.

 

After HATING on Abberration since it came out, I am starting to like the map.  I still get lost ALL THE TIME, but I'm kind of addicted to getting knocked up by Reapers.  We plan on going back tonight!

 

Edited by Aushegun
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aushegun said:

PS4 - Unofficial Cluster - Abberration

 

My online buddy "Texas" and I headed down to the Radiation zone on around 10 pm.  I told him I need to get to bed at a decent time, as I had to get up at 6 am for work.

Well the server is running the Easter event, so we have been trying to get colored Reapers. last weekend we farmed a decent level queen, that gave us Yellow body, neon green belly and pink accent Reaper Kings babies. We got 3-4 each.  Then during the week my buddy got a cyan and tan one, and last night after 2 full hours of very, very low level Queens, we finally found a good level. We built a trap, and kited her in, and then proceed to both get pregnant withing 2-3 minutes!

We quickly built a birthing room (boosted rates, so pregnancy is under 30 minutes) and mine popped out, and it had the neon green body!  This is the color we have been looking for the entire time. So we continued to try and farm her, but after the first round, she became very glitchy, and would not attack, and kept running away from us in the pen. However 2 hours later, we each had 4 babies from her. I raised one to the juvenile stage, and realized that the belly is yellow, with tan accents, so basically I have my "GB Packer" Reaper King!

On the way out, my buddy got knocked off a cliff by another Queen, and where he landed, another decent queen spawned, so he got pregnant by her on the fly, and when we got back to his base, it was Orange with a Cyan belly!  I wish I would have jumped down there and gotten pregnant too, but by the time I was back at my base, and logged off it was 2:25 am !!!!

My alarm went off at 6:01, and I've got a long day of work.  But I am so jacked about getting the Neon green (we refer to the color as "Toxic Green") Reapers.  I am going to give one to my online buddy Indiana, who always has to go to bed around 8pm, due to his work schedule; so he never gets to go with us. Also, just like last weekend, online buddy California, was down with us; and in a repeat of last time his young foster son (health issues due to drug addict mother) started having problems, so he had to get off immediately.  This has happened twice now, both times while we are trying to get pregnant from a Queen that turned out to be event colored.  So I want to give him a Toxic Reaper baby too.

His Character and Karkinos were left down in the Radiation zone also, as he logged off so quickly. I sure hope they don't get killed, as he was loaded up with back up Tek armor and cryo'd feather lights he tamed while we looked for queens.

 

After HATING on Abberration since it came out, I am starting to like the map.  I still get lost ALL THE TIME, but I'm kind of addicted to getting knocked up by Reapers.  We plan on going back tonight!

 

A long 'I told you so' could be in order Sir Aush! XD

I would try to build a stationary trap teleport. You can throw a teleport down in rad, and put one in a safe non-rad zone to get pregnant @AngrySaltire has the screenshots. You teleport said reaper to fertile and safely preg there :) ((((WARNING)))) Do NOT derender the queen when in fertile

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Aushegun @d1nk

So you have the Reaper holding pen in the Fertile zone with the teleporter underneath the ceilings.

rps20190607_215256.thumb.jpg.cf39438ba72fd36a21a5e6cdccc07f4f.jpg

Then you have the teleporter pitfall trap in desired location (for us its on the purple/red boundary).i have part of the teleporter sticking out the back of the trap so you dont have to get in with the reaper to teleport.

rps20190607_215233.thumb.jpg.22fe3f77af6c86c588e7190126b5bc73.jpg

Kite desired reaper into trap, (I cryo drake at this point). Jump on teleporter pad and teleport to holding pen. MAKE SURE TO HIT RIGHT TELEPORTER. You dont want to send the reaper where its not contained i.e. in the middle of your own bas lol.

rps20190607_215155.thumb.jpg.53864b0f381bdf0f975f1ab27bda0854.jpg

The reaper pops up above the ceilings into the trap as its to big to fit underneath. You will get wedged between the teleporter and ceilings but you should slide out of the trap. You are now free to bring down the reapers health at will, we use megalosaurus for this. Impregnated, pop, rinse and repeat, all in the safety of your own base for as long as you want as long as you keep it in render.

I would say, the bigger the holding pen the better, if she grabs you, the walls do get in the way and will interupt the impregnation.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

@Aushegun @d1nk

So you have the Reaper holding pen in the Fertile zone with the teleporter underneath the ceilings.

rps20190607_215256.thumb.jpg.cf39438ba72fd36a21a5e6cdccc07f4f.jpg

Then you have the teleporter pitfall trap in desired location (for us its on the purple/red boundary).i have part of the teleporter sticking out the back of the trap so you dont have to get in with the reaper to teleport.

rps20190607_215233.thumb.jpg.22fe3f77af6c86c588e7190126b5bc73.jpg

Kite desired reaper into trap, (I cryo drake at this point). Jump on teleporter pad and teleport to holding pen. MAKE SURE TO HIT RIGHT TELEPORTER. You dont want to send the reaper where its not contained i.e. in the middle of your own bas lol.

rps20190607_215155.thumb.jpg.53864b0f381bdf0f975f1ab27bda0854.jpg

The reaper pops up above the ceilings into the trap as its to big to fit underneath. You will get wedged between the teleporter and ceilings but you should slide out of the trap. You are now free to bring down the reapers health at will, we use megalosaurus for this. Impregnated, pop, rinse and repeat, all in the safety of your own base for as long as you want as long as you keep it in render.

I would say, the bigger the holding pen the better, if she grabs you, the walls do get in the way and will interupt the impregnation.

My man. Id say its one of your crowning achievements on our cluster. That reaper trap is awesome. Works flawlessly too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Valguero, PvP (then PvE), all by myself

I got to the point where I was ready to tame larger dinos.  However, this will be an all-day affair without at least Regular Kibble.  I have a female stego, but this also requires crops which requires crop plots which I am not very sure how long they would last in a PvP environment.  There is no way to protect the crops form pillaging or just vandalism.  Greenhouse walls are breakable by just about anything and putting crops inside of anything else just does not work.

This was the bit that finally convinced me to go to PvE.  I created a new survivor (since survivors are not allowed to travel from PvP to PVE or vice-versa on offical servers) on a PvE offical Valguero server.  I decided to stick with Valguero since I have become familar with several locations and it is more interesting to me than The Island.  My initial spawn point was right next to a huge brightly-lit castle that covered most of the Small Islands with dragons and elementals sitting around everywhere.  I expected the alarms to start going off and dinos to swarm me, but everything was passive and calm.  I swam away as my heart rate went back to normal and I decided that I would need a while to readjust to a non-PvP atmosphere.

I built a raft and started a superstructure, but I may wait to complete it until I can do it in stone.  All the fancy buildings in PvE make me hesitant to build a mere square wooden box.  The neighbors will laugh at me.

There are pillars all over the area where I am at.  I am not trying to build any kind of permanent structure until I get enough levels to build with stone.  I am just building lots of foundations (first thatch, then wood) and throwing them away for the leveling exp.  I made it to 23 last night and will probably make it to stone tonight.  With all of the pillars around, my first "permanent" location will probably be a raft.  I have built large (5x7 with superstructure) rafts before, but not with the intent to live aboard them.  I have seen some good designs with dino traps built-in.  After I make a decent raft, I will start wandering around looking for a good place for a base that is not covered in pillars (or covered in Allosaur packs).

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@AngrySaltire @d1nk

 

Great info guys. We might try this, but first we will have to grind out some teleporters. On this cluster, it costs 25,000 Hard Element per Teleporter.  So they are not cheap, and very few people have them.  The admins have a public one next to each OB however.

 

(we have been hunting reapers on our own reapers. But our trap is much smaller, and maybe that is the issue. If we go tonight (if I'm still awake ) WE will try the larger pen, and I'll bring a meglo with.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still pottering around the Island base snd setting it up. With the Rag server on its last legs and the Valguero server looking a bit dodgey atm I am tempted to make it my main base of operation for the time being. Maybe work on some boss teams of various makes ups, maybe even think about solo dragon fighting.

Overall I am pleased with how the Main Island base overhaul has come along. 

rps20190906_220149.thumb.jpg.5738442a21103fcc788370fcaa2f8c4c.jpg

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost done with Scorched Earth (2 weeks into it => official ratings, except for breeding).
- Got half a dozen 175+ wyverns.
- Bred 10 boss rexes.
- Got all artifacts.
- Looted a 60 armor rex saddle BP, which is more than enough for the alpha manticore.
- Tamed 2 Phoenix for fun. (120 & 135)
- Tamed a 130 rock golem for the sake of it...

I decided to challenge myself more for Aberration & Extinction.
Will start at level 1 and enjoy the early game survival. I'll only transfer my "ascended" character once ready for the map boss.

-----------------------------------------

I'll resume work on the test map during this weekend.
Might record videos of all boss fights including the tek cave/overseer, done solo legit for those interested into it.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

spent most the day on extinction, did two element veins and one yellow drop, got 156 element total.

we now have 2 giga's cloning and a griffon there, looking forward to seeing them done.

it wasn't a exciting day, had some laughs, and one tribe mate now knows what to do for the element veins, hopefully we can take him to do a OSD next time and show him the easy way to complete them.

Need to visit my servers this weekend ... think i'll do that tomorrow.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

today we did the alpha tek cave, along with 18 other people, and it went well, only one person died and that was due to a disconnect in the lava portion of the tek cave,  I thought i was a goner for sure, i got pushed off the edge to the lava, luckly there was a way out as it was right at the last part before you get to the teleporter.

we tried to find some OSDs/veins on Extinction but some guy on a mana was flying around to all of them and just activating them and letting them get destroyed, we gave up after a hour of trying, but i did manage to get one blue one that got use more poly, cementing paste and a few cryopods.

went to the island and tossed down a dino leash and let free 5 monkey babies, 3 males, and two females, activated the dinoleash and set them all to wander, I figure they will be pretty safe sense they are on herbi island.  I'm curious to what will happen to a unclaimed baby when it turns to a adult, will it still be claimable? will it turn wild? I guess i'll find out once these 5 are done growing and produce a baby or two :)

we got pillar blocked on extinction but were able to put up dino gates around the small area we had already marked off with a few small pillars just to keep people from stopping us from working on our house.  so we can leave a few dino's inside the gated area while we are there and not be too worried.

One of the giga are done cloning, and the griffon clone is done, one more giga clone coming and then those are done, we might clone a reaper next,  I have a 207 that hasn't been leveled that has pretty good stats. we'll see what we do next with it.

i finished off with tucking some scorpions away in cryo that i had tamed on SE, may take them over to extinction so we have a couple egg layers to make some kibble from,  only things I really want to tame there are owls & gacha, but my other tribemates might want to tame something there like a mana or bear, who knows, each their own :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 2:06 PM, AngrySaltire said:

Still pottering around the Island base snd setting it up. With the Rag server on its last legs and the Valguero server looking a bit dodgey atm I am tempted to make it my main base of operation for the time being. Maybe work on some boss teams of various makes ups, maybe even think about solo dragon fighting.

Overall I am pleased with how the Main Island base overhaul has come along. 

rps20190906_220149.thumb.jpg.5738442a21103fcc788370fcaa2f8c4c.jpg

Really like the renovations man :) Shame I couldn't come see it before. 

 

It's been a real good run everyone. Over 3 years posting here, various timelines and servers and I must say, this life thread gave me the juice I needed to continue ARKing. That time has come to an end. Circumstances change in real life and there's no feasible time for my game time. Ill still be slumming around here so keep posting :)

Special shout out to my tribemate @AngrySaltire for keeping it awesome. @Aushegun shame you never got an Xbox ;)@Anarki Thanks for getting this thread going and thanks to @Cymas for inspiring me all that time ago with his original stories. Been a good run! 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, d1nk said:

Really like the renovations man :) Shame I couldn't come see it before. 

 

It's been a real good run everyone. Over 3 years posting here, various timelines and servers and I must say, this life thread gave me the juice I needed to continue ARKing. That time has come to an end. Circumstances change in real life and there's no feasible time for my game time. Ill still be slumming around here so keep posting :)

Special shout out to my tribemate @AngrySaltire for keeping it awesome. @Aushegun shame you never got an Xbox ;)@Anarki Thanks for getting this thread going and thanks to @Cymas for inspiring me all that time ago with his original stories. Been a good run! 

My man, its been an honour and a privilege playing with you. Its not going to be the same with out you and you will be missed. This game has helped me through various low points in my life since I started playing early EA and playing with you this past year has helped me no end ( aswell as making the game that extra bit special), especially with the low points in particular last year and the beginning of this year. 

Anyway good luck with the future, I hope its along and happy one with lots of adventures and happiness.

Your friend the otherside of the Atlantic.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, after playing on extinction for a while in the desert biome, I have accumulated 9 velons for kibble, a doed and a ptera. My anky and stego drowned. No big deal, though. I berry tamed both of them around level 20. Low level stegos and doeds are fine, but low level anky is like a stone pick in slow motion(barely, but still joking). The vast majority of my kibble was lost due to personal incompetence as I threw most of it on a low level ptera and got bored and ram around for a bit too long. After the ptera, I wanted to go get some cryoballs because convenience and learned something. Extinction supply drops are not like the island and the(at least red) obelisk has no platform and the city terminal doesn't allow cryoball crafting, so I don't even know how to progress with any semblance of reason or practicality. It appears I'm going to have to leave my super ugly base and oddly overbuilt kitty head overlake greenhouse behind. I think I'm going to move to Val. I saw it for the first time yesterday and it is just a stunning map. Very gorgeous. If I can manage to get a beehive, kibble will be a non-issue there and I won't be limited to the smaller dinos. Life has been rough without my 260 rex haha. This 240 velon is a decent enough mount for now. The goal is to kibble tame a few 150 spinos because they're great ground mounts imo. Haven't decided which Val PvE server to join, but I'll figure that out tonight. I'll probably just make a new character and transfer a few tames and items to get started. The Ext base is in a great spot for taming extra velons, anyway, so I think I'll leave it up over there along with the character for convenience reasons. Hate to start over for the 5th time, but hopefully this one will be a bit more viable as a permanent location in addition to being a bit easier to start out on. Deino farm is a lot harder to get started than yuties(prime meat taming low level yuties vs raising deinos), but at least I'll have eggs within reach in the process of raising these otherwise uninteresting clingwraptors.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, d1nk said:

Really like the renovations man :) Shame I couldn't come see it before. 

 

It's been a real good run everyone. Over 3 years posting here, various timelines and servers and I must say, this life thread gave me the juice I needed to continue ARKing. That time has come to an end. Circumstances change in real life and there's no feasible time for my game time. Ill still be slumming around here so keep posting :)

Special shout out to my tribemate @AngrySaltire for keeping it awesome. @Aushegun shame you never got an Xbox ;)@Anarki Thanks for getting this thread going and thanks to @Cymas for inspiring me all that time ago with his original stories. Been a good run! 

@d1nk   Ah man, that sucks, but hopefully great things will come out of this for you. Take care of you!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 3:49 AM, d1nk said:

Really like the renovations man :) Shame I couldn't come see it before. 

 

It's been a real good run everyone. Over 3 years posting here, various timelines and servers and I must say, this life thread gave me the juice I needed to continue ARKing. That time has come to an end. Circumstances change in real life and there's no feasible time for my game time. Ill still be slumming around here so keep posting :)

Special shout out to my tribemate @AngrySaltire for keeping it awesome. @Aushegun shame you never got an Xbox ;)@Anarki Thanks for getting this thread going and thanks to @Cymas for inspiring me all that time ago with his original stories. Been a good run! 

Im glad I got back on here just in time to say goodbye @d1nk I cant believe you are stopping but I understand why. Its been great sharing stories and views but I hope your next venture can be as fun as we have had together. Don't be a stranger, and pop back once in a while to tell us how you are doing :)

Finally resolved my ARK crashing issue... faulty RAM module, another 32gb on order :) Ill be back, not as regular as before as the break has shown me that there are other things I wanted to play but nothing despawned and I am yet to get my Pteras to where I want so Ill plod on with that.

 

Hope everyone is good :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been fixing our Ext base as our crafting space has gotten to small and was lacking a cooker so i fixed that up and started to convert the base to metal as i will work up to building in tek in a few months or  so , we also acquired green, red and cyan mana babies as the person did not want them so started raising them, then we did an alpha dragon boss with a person that needed players, at least we have the engrams now as I have seen dragon bosses go horribly wrong before but we only lost one ridden dino.

Today we will be grinding for metal to build transmitters for two of our servers and raise some more babies.....

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't gotten on much recently (life stuff) but I have worked on gathering resources in my limited time slots. The castle base will go 5 walls tall, good job I sunk the foundations, so a hatchframe ceiling 4 walls high with lightpets on top is the plan. I will need to get more lightpets as the ceiling goes up, it will be nice having them not take up floor space. Also need to finish the floor, about 20 adobe foundations should do it. Carrying sand and sap from Chalk Hills to the chem bench in the castle is quite time consuming so I am thinking about expanding the beach starter base and setting up a chem bench there, I should have done this to begin with but in my eagerness to explore the map I left the base half built as soon as I got a flyer.

After my lucky adventure in the wyvern trench I figured I will need milk when I hatch the eggs so I went back over and built a wyvern trap, it was quite a peaceful process as none had respawned yet. I started building a little base there, just big enough for an argy and basic crafting stations along with an indy grill to cook the wyvern meat. Hopefully the wyverns will start respawning soon.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...