So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Another fun day on Valguero. Spent most of the day breeding, been a while since I have done alot of breeding. Todays project was to breed up some Deinonychus and Stegos, the deinos to have some fun in various boss fights on the Island and maybe even in the Valguero arena, and the stegos in preparations for taking on Rockwell.

I did have a quick scout about for Aberrant Stegos on Val and Ab but in the end I couldnt be bothered with that and ended up using the standard stegos we had on the Center. Grabbed the stegos I could find and took them to Val to work on combining them, ended up with 3 females and a male with all the stats. Worked on combing the deinos at the same time, got all the stats into 3 females and 2 males, I decided to have two males so we could have a selection of colours.

Spent the rest of the day hunting for a Deinonychus saddle bp, we have two apprentice bps but I was hoping for better. Hunted far and wide for all purple drops and above, but no luck at all. Had a few close calls with a few drops, including when I hoped of my drake to get a red drop and was instantly stunned by a purlovia, nearly had a heart attack.

• Like 3

On 4/4/2017 at 6:45 PM, mleii said:

Oh, interesting, I've not thought about the breeding of a unicorn.  Please let us know what you find out. :)

unicorn can only bred with unicorn, no crossbreeding horse species in ark.

=====================================
what i did in ark today...
=====================================
Both my tribemates were on today, I worked on making some custom recipes on Valguero while they moved stuff from the starter base to our newer base as we all had rooms setup for ourselves in it, and the kitchen and forge area are just about done minus storage.  we added the finishing touches with a couple chem benches to two of the rooms, and while one tribe mate sat sorting the items brought from the starter base, me and the other tribe member headed off to the swamp with our kangaroos.

once we arrived we landed on a partially built base structure that looked like it had been given up on and moved our argy to a safe spot on it, then noticed there was a alpha rex that had gotten itself trapped under the structure between the pillars, at that point, instead of collecting berries like we planned we picked up the kangaroos and headed back to base.

Once we got back to base i put the kangaroos away and found the other tribemate had headed off and i saw 'help!' in chat, he had grabbed his wyvern and headed back to kill the rex, but while he had started fighting it, his wyvern glitched through the floor and was under with the rex, probably how the rex ended up there.

I headed off to help him on my wyvern and thats when he told me it was a 150 alpha rex, so i flew in a strait line to help him, not worrying about stam as I flew there knowing i could make it in a single flight. halfway there he said he managed to get free, but i continued my journey there in order to aid in the killing of the rex.  after a good 10 minutes of switching back and forth between us both on attacks,  I called out on the server and another person from another tribe came to help us.

Now there were 3 of us attacking the rex, and we were slowly killing it off.  we cleared trees as we hearded the rex to a spot that would have worked great.  two of us were down infront of the rex, about to attack again as it had cornered itself at a cliff, just as we begin to attack..... the server crashes.

yep... crash, it was offline for a good 5 minutes before it came back up, we were all worried we were going to come back to dead wyverns, I was one of the first to get back on, followed by my tribemate who logged in just after me... as I logged in, I died.  I got to see red around the screen and dead.... so I respawned at the one bed we had at the swamp on a small boat, I could see my wyvern hovering as I was running back and thought 'well hell be safe from the rex' as I got half way to my dead body, the green glow vanished and my wyvern flew off... i was like "whao whao DILO!"

Then i spotted it, my tribe mate wistled fo the wyvern to follow, I yelled out to him to come back and after abit he showed back up at the swamp base that was partially built.  I went to hop on the wyvern and.... one of those leaping crocs grabbed me, took me under the water, and ... dead again... I had to wait to respawn for 4 minutes, the whole time worried that alpha would show up and eat the wyvern... arg... finally I got respawned, jumped on the wyvern and did a quick look around, the other guys wyvern was still there on the ground, but i couldn't see the alpha rex, so I let them know their wyvern was safe for the moment and they were trying to get back on, and finally did.

The server had rolled back more then 15 minutes, judging where the wyvern were when we had gotten back on.  My mate that had been sorting items back at the main base found that all the sorting he had done had been undone by the rollback and decided to call it quits for the day. My other tribemate stuck around for abit but stuck to the base, same as I sense we weren't sure if another crash was to come as the server was stuttering pretty bad.

I ended my day talking with another tribe thats leaving Valguero and heading off to Extinction to play, They have grown tried of the unfixed bugs in valguero and the vanishing dino's as myself, and decided to go to a server that was more stable and didn't have the bugs that are happening in Valguero.   After we talked about different things, and we did a shared dicord stream so they could show me their other bases, we called it a night.

thus ended another day in ark.

==============================================
Valguero Vanishing Dinos
==============================================
During our discussion about whats been happening on Valguero, and thinking back to our game play times on older servers, there was the same issue in Abberation once upon a time, the dino's would vanish but, here's the thing, in abberation the dinos spawned at 50/50 on the map.  The exact same place on Valguero that has had the ptera/dimorph/Moth ball showing up along with the ptera apocolypse.   Now I wouldn't bother mentioning this at all but, several times on the server I play on people have found others Deino's hanging in the sky at 50/50, when those tribes were contacted about it their response was all the same "I wondered where that dino went to".

This leads me to believe that the vanishing dinos may be doing the same thing as what was going on with Abberation, getting randomly moved to 50/50,  sense I've lost 3 anky 1 ptera and 2 wyvern to them just 'vanishing' Next time this happens im heading off to 50/50 and looking for my dino, both in the sky and down in the ocean, I've already crafted myself several scuba sets.

Part of the problem with this is - we are not getting death notices for dino's in the tribe log 1/2 the time, so its hard to tell if your dino is just missing or if it is in fact dead.

Anyhow felt I should mention that for anyone else that has had problems with vanishing dino's on Valguero, perhaps it will help you recover your dino before its too late.

• Like 3

EU-PVP-Official-[REDACTED]

The Island changes a man. When I first washed up on the beach I believed in things like justice, due process, rule of law. I now know that these concepts are an abstract luxury of another world. My flimsy liberal Western morality has burned away in the fires of war, and now I believe in one thing only.

I see 123, I shoot.

This is my policy and I stand by it. With that said, I am prepared to admit that it's a policy that may, indirectly or directly, have led to my being locked in a cage by an angry gentleman and attempting to commit suicide by eating faeces (further research needed). Happily, my new friend saw reason and released me, at which point I panned his head in. Regrettably, due to a minor and entirely understandable miscalculation, he woke up as I was dragging him into my cage and he panned my head in.

How we laughed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

PS4 - UNofficial Cluster

Was not able to play as much this weekend due to IRL engagements.  But I did get some hours in on Sunday.

A couple of the maps had been offline for a few days due to some technical issue, so I went to those maps when they came back up on Sunday. Refreshed everything and fed all the dinos (On Abb, Island and Scorched, I have onyl a couple dinos each, with a few more cryo'd.) They are running the Easter event on Scorched currently, and I really want a colored phoenix. (actually I just want a phoenix period!) So I brought a few dinos over to assist, then of course I needed a better base than my 2x2 cubby hole., I luckily found a spot very close and still near Green Ob, and constructed a new base.  Went thru 3 heatwaves, but never found a Phoenix. Grrrr

Spent the rest of the time on Extinction and Valguerro. My buddy finally built his base near me, and there is still a ton of land left over between us. I almost feel guilty, but its such a big map, I'll get over it.

I also did a 3-4 Element veins and a couple red drops on Extinction.  My battle Quetz worked perfectly!

• Like 5

Got on for a little bit tonight, having an early night tonight as I have to get up at stupid O'clock tomorrow morning for work. Finally bit the bullet and added my main character to the Valguero tribe, I've been wanting to do some breeding for Valguero as well as a few other things for the other maps and I didnt want to have to deal with split imprints. Also cheakily transfered the imprints across to my main character. The Valguero character is now currently on (probably a permanent) holiday, stranded naked goodness knows where on Scorched Earth, poor guy. 

Basically just tidied up the base and cryoed up all the breeders we had lying around, the mess was killing me especially the doeds lol. Stock pilled even more deino and stego eggs. Hopefully I can raise a few boss teams up at somepoint. Had a quick dash around the map hunting for the mythical deino saddle bp but no luck yet, did score a really nice premade ascendant chainsaw, pity it wasnt a bp but never mind.

• Like 4

Today I hopped on Valguero to do a little metal mining before 2x was over, within 5 minutes of being there i noticed it was getting extreme lag, but i headed out anyhow and went farming, I saw  a nice spot of metal that hadn't been farmed yet and went to land, as i did two Chalk golems popped up out of the ground and I quickly flew back up into the sky found  a safe rock and dropped my anky off on it, then headed back and led the two chalk golems off the cliff, returning afterwards to get the metal.   It turned out to be a nice little hall of 2.5k ingots worth and i headed home. 

I thought i hadn't seen one of my friends on the server for awhile so i decided to fly to their house and see if they had been on, over 5 allo, a lake and up a cliff, i arrived at their house, 6 days decay left, yep they hadn't been on recently, hope they come back soon, went to fly back to my house and had almost got back and.... the server crashed.

When the server finally came back on, i found myself almost dead on the ground, thank god i did a mindwipe and reset my skills from crafting else I would of been dead for sure, I whistled my bird to me and flew back home.  looked like we got a 10 minute rollback, so i checked the metal, was still in the forge, and set it to smelting, then headed upstairs and started making a ton of gunpowered, watching the server stutter and stall off and on I decided sense 2x was over i'd head back to the island and hatch some rex eggs.

I got on the island and within the first 5 minutes that i was there, DC'ed... I restarted ark as every time i get DC'ed i can't connect to a server unless i do, looked for the server and it was missing... hrm... did it crash? a few moments later it popped back up, 700 ping, 400 ping, 100 ping, ah there we go, checked it a few more times and the ping was fine, I noted that hardly anyone was on it as well, once i got back on, I found everyone got disconnected from it. well... off to what i set to do... hatch rex eggs.

I pulled out my 9 eggs and tossed them down in the hatchery room, and sat around for a hour waiting for them to hatch while talking to my tribemate on valguero who was doing the same with wyvern.  as the egg was about to hatch, DC'ed... doh... i felt i was going to end up with a dead baby... When i got back on the server, i looked at the egg and it had 2 minutes left... hrm.. rollback? well i was happy the eggs were safe.   I picked up 8 of the 9 eggs and quickly stuck them in the fridge, i'll hatch them another day.  and as i got back into the hatchery the baby hatched, a nice light grey rex with a green back and dark spine.  I claimed it then shoved some meat into its inventory and looked at the stats.   23k health and 1007.8 melee! yes! i was so happy,  fed him for a little bit and noticed server was getting choppy so i cryo'ed him and stuck him in the fridge.  I stuck around for awhile and just to make sure the server saved a couple times before I headed out.

I got a plee of help when I was about to head out from another friend on a ragnarok server, he'd lost his gear and was afraid he was gonna lose his rex too as he had just joined that server, luckly it was one I had a base on, so i grabbed my tapa and headed to obelisk, 9 minutes before i could transfer.  hrm... i let him know... then headed to my vault and grabbed some of my backup gear for him, along with a gps and a canteen. once i got on the server another friend from valguero was helping them, and he got his rex back, we met up on the beach down below the castle , and i gave him his new gear along with 2 cryo pods.  we all hung around for abit, laughed, and ventured a little then headed back to our bases even though the server was getting some heavy lag spikes, even killed a high level alpha carno. 

I refreshed my spino trap while i was there and opened the doors so my friends could use it while they were on the server, sense the doors don't actually have to be closed to keep the spino in.  then headed back to Valguero.  Once back on valguero I went home and started making bullets, finally getting out of the darkages, though i know i'll still use my trusty crossbow and pike, as they have saved me many of times.  I was going to craft a nice shotgun blueprint i found but was short on supplies, so i headed out to get some cp so i could make more polymer, at first all went fine, took the materials hopped on bird, killed the beavers, leaving the dams destroyed. but then came that last dam.... as soon as i opened it I was hit by a beaver and it bounced me 1/2 way into the lake, trying to dodge beavers and swim back to shore, samon decided to join in and attack me as well... omg.... my armor started breaking... as i got to the shore, one final hit and i was dead.

In fear for my bird, i hopped on the wyvern and quickly flew to the lake across the bay, and i managed to retrieve all my stuff, bird safely sitting on the ground and not one beaver to be found, as quickly as they appeared they all seemed to of vanished as well. well sorry wyvern, no beaver snacks for you! once back home I started making poly and... arg, only 1/2 of what i needed in obsidian... well... we'll leave that for another day.

I don't know if wildcard owns the server cluster of if they are leasing it from someone, but the servers seem to need some serious maintenance, talking with the people i play with on 4 of 5 of the servers, they are all experiencing DC's and server crashes.  Somethings not right somewhere, hopefully they will straiten it out soon, hopefully before the Genesis launch.

• Like 4

SP Valguero

(Foreword: The foundation in the cave is finished, and walls have sprung up out of the simple necessity to support the many AA::OCD Vaults needed to contain all the Phat Lewtz! Lights buzz and perhaps flicker from time to time in the base, especially when Goner is charging his Hagenuk MT-2000. But lately, thoughts have turned to assembling a cadre of Deinos...)

We've got this down to a "T," or is it down to a "Tee?" "Hey, HLN-A, is the common expression down to a 'T' or down to a 'Tee?'"

"Seriously?" she inquires.

"Hmm, so I'm not going to be able to order groceries through you either?"

"Funny. Have you ever thought about hugging a Kentrosaurus? I've heard they bring good luck."

"Heh, not really," I concede.

But we really do have this down to a T. And by this, I mean stealing Deino eggs. I've spotted another Deino nest in the White Cliffs area, which is of course surrounded by a bunch of the murder chickens. Knowing the routine, Triton maintains an altitude of angels two and flaps about a hundred meters away. At this point, it's all up to Appy. Oh, by the way, Appy is a new addition to the crew. She's a peach and charcoal colored jerboa with no fear, wearing a set of aviator goggles, a parachute, and carrying a small accordion. When we reach the jump-off point, she gives me a little salute and launches herself from my shoulder. A second later, her canopy opens, and Triton spirals downward back toward the nest. 

As Appy passes through the thousand foot mark, she starts playing the, "Beer Barrel Polka," on her accordion. It takes a second or two, but the Deinos soon notice and charge toward her descending form, necks craned upward. And as they're all hopping around below her, expecting a snack, Triton and I land, grab the egg, and launch skyward again. I look down as the Deinos charge angrily back, but they're too late. After that, Triton wings his way toward Appy, deftly catching her parachute in his talons (Sometimes closer to the ground than others), and heads toward safety.   

Aside from all the low level eggs we've recovered (Stolen) which will be used for kibble, we managed to nab two 150's and one 140. The two 150s have been hatched (Male and Female) and are maturing now. Unfortunately, I didn't bump the maturation level up high enough after the snow owl debacle a while back, so they should be fully grown in three or four years. Sigh.... 

(Edit by HLN-A: #ServesYouRight)

Edited by Chudz66
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

So been bitten by the Ark bug again, although I've been playing on my own private servers I've been feeling the urge to get back into official on my own.

I choose an empty Aberration server, with the aim of just keeping my self to my self and get to a decent level. The server is empty most of the time apart front the odd straggler probably jumped over to unlock engrams.

I start with building a crab trap on fertile river I end up building my base around this, I didn't expect such a base this big but its makes a change from trying to squeeze everything into a tiny 4x4.

After approx. two weeks I have finalized all my species x and auto turrets around my perimeter, I have an army or Revengers, Raptors for eggs, dodo's a single spino and a few other dinos for chores (Doed/Ank) and of course my trusty crab.

I've got too comfy  being on my own down here I don't even check to see who's online, however last night I checked and the server was over half full, the panic sets in haha, I imagine them all preparing to raid me, then I hear a couple of my species X shoot off followed by a couple of messages in global

Luckily for me they all seem really friendly and have  come over to give me an fertilized Managarmr Egg,

Maybe its just a little gift before the decapitate me, time will tell

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Pysmo said:

Luckily for me they all seem really friendly and have  come over to give me an fertilized Managarmr Egg,

Maybe its just a little gift before the decapitate me, time will tell

Ummm The manas are a live birth. I would not trust someone who says they are going to give you a " fertilized mana egg" !

PS4 - unofficial cluster

Spent more time on Scorched last night, but not  a single heat wave during my time there. I did come across a few claimable dinos out in the middle of nowhere, so now I have a couple wyverns and a morrellotops on the map. I found and tamed two event colored blue dinos. A beautiful Thyla and a cool wolf for my buddy who loves wolves.

Transferred over to Valguerro, and my buddy has gone on a Tapejara and Giga run!  He has at least 40 Taps of all colors. He also had about 12 gigas of various ages out in the yard. I stopped by to give him the wolf I had tamed on Scorched.  He then gave me a completely neon green Tapa!!! The Neon green is my favorite ARK dino color, so I was super stoked. 

I threw out a few of the Owls that I had transferred over from the Center, as I am trying to breed an all black Owl.

My buddy and I then transferred over to Extinction. I gave him another wolf I had tamed in the snow biome over the weekend that had the cyan feet he was looking for.

I then stopped by his base, and discovered that he had the mint green stripe that I was missing to complete my all Mint owl. I quickly bred it to my mint female, but the stripe did not come thru. He had to leave then, so tonight, I am going to see if he will bring that male to my base, and I will breed with all my breeders, in order to get that stripe added into my own stock.

I then headed out and did 2 element veins, coming home 1/2 hour later with nearly 9k in element, plus shards and dust.  

I then transferred back to Valguerro, and organized the owls I had thrown out earlier in the night. I still need to build a breeding barn on this map, but just not feeling the energy to farm up the materials and build it currently.  I should do it soon however, so I can get to breeding on this map as well. (The tame limit on Valguerro map is 350, but only 150 on the other maps on this cluster.)

Edited by Aushegun
  • Like 3

Valguero, Official PvP,  All by myself

I got my base (a 3x3x2 cube) upgraded to all stone now and I shouldn't have to worry about beginner griefers and most dinos.  As I was upgrading it, I found a level 4 survivor wandering outside.  I welcomed him to the area and he suggested that we merge tribes.  I invited him to my tribe and gave him my leftover gear (I have upgraded a few times), which he promptly used to kill me.  I think I have not quite adjusted to the realities of a PvP server.  If you see anyone that you do not know, kill them on sight.  If you see bodies sleeping near your base, drag them into the water so they will drown when they awaken.  The cost of freedom is eternal vigilance.  My innocence has been burned out with the fires of betrayal.  I respawned nearby, kicked him from the tribe, ran back to my base, and closed the door on my base while he was outside.  I then ran off and hid in the bushes while he was calling "Sorry!  I didn't mean it!   Please come back!"  Riiiight.   I will give him one kill and loot from my own foolishness, but this means war.  I built up resources over the next couple of game days and came back to find him gone from the area and my base was intact.

Near dusk, I saw a dragon flying around with a survivor on its back.  I cannot tell between the various types of dragons easily (especially in the shadows), but it did not zip around like a Managamr, I think it may have been a wyvern.  It landed and the survivor yelled "Hello!" at my base a few times and then had the dragon breathe fire at it a few times (which did not seem to actually damage anything).  I logged out and went to eat a snack.  They were gone when I logged back on.  I guess they had gotten bored since I did not come out to play and they could not force me by attacking my base.  I decided that between griefers and dragons, I had better upgrade to a metal house.  It can still be broken with C4, but that takes a bit of effort.  I had experience with C4 users from my brief PvP time on The Island.   I have plenty of metal, but no cementing paste.  I am not about to kill 500 Ankys to make enough paste to build a metal house, so I went looking for Beaver dams.

As I went from the main lake to a nearby lake, I saw a Dire Bear.  I had tranq gear, but I had heard that Dire Bears can be nasty customers.  I thought it might also take a while and I only had a couple of hours to spare, so I left it alone and went a different direction to look for dams.  I looked up Dire Bears later and it seems that they are comparable to Rexes.  I will need to have a good plan before I try to tame one by myself.  Also, I will need to build a metal dino pen in which to keep it so that  griefers do not kill it for sport while I am AFK.

I decided to hop on my raft (basic with no sail) and cruise around the edges of the lake to look for beaver dams.  There were lots of good drops and I spent the rest of the day sailing from one to another picking up loot from the drops (yellows, purples, blues).  The best thing that I got was a shotgun (wish it were a blueprint), I think craftsman (mastercraft maybe?) class.  I will need to start making gunpowder now and take the engram for shotgun ammo.

I am missing having tamed dinos and a flyer would make it so that i can cover more area than with a raft.  I am going to build a dino pen on top of my house with a hatchframe entrance on top.  Then I can tame a Pteranodon or two and keep them safe.  I had tamed one a few days ago, but lost him during the aforementioned griefer episode when I died.  I had left the Ptera sitting on top of my base on passive so that it did not get lured off the top.  That still left it plenty vulnerable to arrows or other flyers.

• Like 3

On 8/26/2019 at 12:23 AM, caleb68 said:

This leads me to believe that the vanishing dinos may be doing the same thing as what was going on with Abberation, getting randomly moved to 50/50,  sense I've lost 3 anky 1 ptera and 2 wyvern to them just 'vanishing' Next time this happens im heading off to 50/50 and looking for my dino, both in the sky and down in the ocean, I've already crafted myself several scuba sets.

Part of the problem with this is - we are not getting death notices for dino's in the tribe log 1/2 the time, so its hard to tell if your dino is just missing or if it is in fact dead.

Anyhow felt I should mention that for anyone else that has had problems with vanishing dino's on Valguero, perhaps it will help you recover your dino before its too late.

Build a big cage under that spot so they fall into the cage and are safe? I think it's possible on Valguero, whereas it's very difficult on Ab, 50/50 is red zone.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Milsurp said:

Build a big cage under that spot so they fall into the cage and are safe? I think it's possible on Valguero, whereas it's very difficult on Ab, 50/50 is red zone.

there are several player boats sitting under 50/50 now, so if any fall from the sky people have a chance to reclaim them on our valguero server.  no ones done anything down inside the ab cave yet at 50/50 though.

• Thanks 1

Another evening of hunting beacons for a Deinonychus saddle blue print. Struck gold out of a yellow drop, a mastercraft saddle with 62 armour, was one of the first I looked in tonight. Personally I was hoping for more, a ascendant with ~100 armour would be nice but it still beats our apprentice with 40 armour. Might keep looking but this will keep me happy for just now. Went back to base with the prize. Also found yet another premade ascendant chainsaw with our best dura yet, this map loves dropping chainsaw bps and premades.

Now that I had a half decent saddle I decided to make a start on raising a squad up, threw down a clutch of 7 eggs and got 7, no twins or triplets. Imprinted all of them with plent of time to spare and have now left them to level up in cryopods. Got a feeling they will need as many levels as possible and all the levels will probably go into health. This whole deino boss squad is probably going to be a disaster but it'll be a good laugh nonetheless.

• Like 4

PS4 - Unofficial Cluster

Spent more time last night moving dinos and vault contents from the old base building on RAG to my new base just down the path a bit.  Terribly boring, and thus the reason a full 2 weeks after building the new base, I still haven't finished the move.

But I got a lot done last night. I also cryo'd and transferred some more dinos to Valguerro. Jumped onto Center to breed up my all Orange Owls... did I mention I FINALLY got the all blaze orange owls!  I still have the sherbert orange owl to make into a solid one, but I prefer the blaze anyway.

Transferred a couple of the blaze owl eggs over to Extinction, hatched them up, and will add the dermis to my Hall of Fame (I take a dermis for each version of a  full color owl, and put them on tax. bases in front my base. Currently have the bright Red, bright Blue, light blue, Pink, bright yellow, Cyan, Neon Green,  and have the gold one, which i realized still needs the stripes bred in, so need to pull that dermis until I complete it.  I'm also dang close to the all mint green, all chocolate brown and all black.

I then took my battle Quetz out and hit up a large Element vein. By this time it was after 11pm, and I need to hit the hay.

Edited by Aushegun
  • Like 4

Bit of a change of pace and scenery this evening. I am a bit worried about the longevity of our Valguero server so I thought I would do a bit of contingency planning just in case the server nukes itself or something. Got a selection of deino eggs and any stock breeders I had over there as well as some select bps and moved them all to our central base on the Center. Am probably jumping the gun by a long shot, but best to be safe.

I had also been thinking of firing up our Island base again for a while now so now seems like a good time to do that. Hoped across to check what creatures we have across there, thankfully all the essentials so no transfers needed atm. I definitely think the place could do with a spruce up do I started mass crafting stone structures and greenhouse peices. Am thinking of redesigning the main hub including making it more open. I am a sucker for using alot of greenhouse peices in builds at the moment, it really opens the builds right up and allows for viewing of the map in general. Enclosed stone builds just get claustrophobic after a while. Definitely going to redesign or even move the breeding barn, again open it up a bit, its kinda stuck in the corner in the dark.

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 5