Jump to content

Anarki

So what did you do in ARK today?

Recommended Posts

Rag -

I died a few times this weekend with the help of my husband a passive bird and a very angry bee. Tag teamed by a theri a rex and a pack of dilos.. and many more bees.. 

I'm not sure if some of it wasn't  deliberate. 😂

Tamed a 162 Tek quetzal, otters,145 Griffin and hubby tamed a moose. For no reason at all but because it's blue. 

He spent the weekend dying right alongside me.. gosh it's annoying when bee nests stack.

He tamed his first queen then killed her seconds later so had to return for another attempt. Queen bee number 2 tamed and home so finally got cakes for sheep. 

Gearing up to start taking on some more caves this week. Priority is starting a rex line. 

Also want to start branching out to other maps on the cluster but not really sure how it all works so have to read up on that.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally 10 years have gone by husband got a letter to confirm he in no longer under the care of Christie's. Finally cancer free. Need to throw a party.. or something. 😁

To make post relevant can anyone advise on server transfer. Do I take animals etc to ob and put them in there? Can anyone from the tribe download another tribe members tames? 🤔 

I may yet have more questions.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 6:37 PM, d1nk said:

Was too busy to post my story from yesterday earlier..damn real life! 

Got a few sporadic hours in yesterday. Started off by hatching more owls, got everything combined now into mating pairs, hideous colours.. I dont like the wing-stripe colours, Id prefer a non-colour or something dark. Oh well can work that out later.

Kept letting the gachas run, refilling all our high end crafting stuff. Did a few big mat runs, very large stone run, wood, then two metal runs to build up for the next project today; 4 more asc theriz saddles..because why not? Our Ovis farm is ridiculous and i wont need to farm anymore hide. 10k+ per sheep makes it easy. I always breed daily so I just let a few pop while im there and let them mature on their own then straight to the cryofridge. Have 15 in backup now.

Made said saddles while hatching a pair of my new Theriz stat line for the Tek Cave this weekend (or just backups) I didnt even need the 4 saddles, had two in my vault already so I popped one into @AngrySaltire's vault and threw the rest into storage for future theriz. Also made some Fur (since were swimming in pelt) and a few other things. 

Basically imprinted my Theri then sat around Gacha'ing for an hour after. My new verb, like it? 

So  I had 4 days off, and my server cluster was running the Summer bash.

 

So I jumped over to Ext. and started taming Snow Owls.

I tamed about 16 owls all with various shades and regions of red, brick, or blue.

Spent the next 36 hours of of a possible 48 hours, doing nothing but breeding and culling.

Last night I finally got a completely Red Owl line and a completely Blue line.

Still working on the brick colored, and also got color mutations of mint green chest, neon green chest, light blue chest, green wing stripes, yellow body, and yellow shoulders.

So I have A LOT of work ahead of me to get a fully yellow owl, a fully neon green, regular green, and light blue varieties.   Tiring, but I am loving it.

I'll try to make a screen grab and share.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SnowboundGem said:

Finally 10 years have gone by husband got a letter to confirm he in no longer under the care of Christie's. Finally cancer free. Need to throw a party.. or something. 😁

To make post relevant can anyone advise on server transfer. Do I take animals etc to ob and put them in there? Can anyone from the tribe download another tribe members tames? 🤔 

I may yet have more questions.

AWESOME!   Great to hear!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 5:47 PM, AngrySaltire said:

Alpha Tek Cave Attempt 2.

So a group of 6 or 7 of us us had another go at the tek cave this evening. This time we all prepared much harder and had a plan. Me and d1nk contributed 10 theris (and a but tonne of veggie cakes, at least 40 in each), 4 rexes, a yuty and 2 otters. We had fun getting everything into the cave, my rexes didnt make it in but the rest of our stuff did. The rest of the group had a bit of trouble too.

The plan was simple. Half the group would roam ahead on rexes and clear the way while the other half were tasked with getting the masses of theris and rexes through the cave. I was in the group to the rear, dragging all 10 of our theris along with my yuty. The tactic worked well, to a point anyway. We unfortunately lost d1nk half way down, a bit of confusion in the clearing team and he ended up in the lava with his rex. RIP. The rest of us made it down eventually. Even though I was in the rear group and saw little combat, the trip down was a stressful. One loose theri and the rest would follow into the lava. But I managed to get all the theris down and the rest of the rear guard got what dinos of theirs made it into the cave to the teleporter.

After cramming all of our tames into the boss arena, we layed into the overseer. A few others lost a couple of dinos I think but we defeated the oversear without too much of a problem and noone else died. The dragon definitely causes the most greif. Saying that our theris did well and come out the cave at full health with only eating about 10 theri cakes each.

Honestly there was a time I just thought  that I would never complete the Island Ascention at all never mind on Alpha. Its great to finally hit that acheivement. Definitely need to do it again though and get d1nk the ascention too. After that its got to be Rockwell.

rps20190706_234539.thumb.jpg.9cf2e2bca09bcdd618530eef8ab59de1.jpg

Nah Too bad for D1nk, he had his chance!

 

 

 

just kidding!

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SnowboundGem said:

Finally 10 years have gone by husband got a letter to confirm he in no longer under the care of Christie's. Finally cancer free. Need to throw a party.. or something. 😁

To make post relevant can anyone advise on server transfer. Do I take animals etc to ob and put them in there? Can anyone from the tribe download another tribe members tames? 🤔 

I may yet have more questions.

Fantastic news 😃

As for server transfer. Yep take dinos and put them in. In the past I've found only the tribe member who put them in could get them out but not sure that's a hard and fast rule or down to our tribe settings. 

If it's your first time I recommend only putting one in and testing it out. 

I lost my first wyvern through server transfer issues. When you spawn in the new map you'll have to create a new tribe. Do this BEFORE you get your animals out. 

I got my wyvern out, my tribe mate from the first map came over, created a tribe, I joined and promptly lost ownership of my wyvern. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spent the last couple of days on my new managarmr breeding project. With the Summer Bash event I had to take advantage of the blue event colour creatures and track down a blue coloured mana. The ultimate goal being to breed myself up a Latios inspired blue mana to go with the Latias inspired red mana I have already bred up. Spent a bit of time on Extinction hunting down a couple of blue manad intill I had a selection. Found a blue bodied one and then the blue crest one, I'll combine those colours into my current line replacing the red. My word wild manas have been declawed lol. Last time I hunted manas I was constantly being sniped by them off the back of my wyvern, this time I didnt die once.

Now its just mana breeding and more breeding. Theres manas everywhere in our base atm, trying to play the rng until I get the desired colours while working up the stats, am afking it but still taking ages. We're not going to be able to move until I finish up this project... God dammit why do the manas have to be Viviparous (live birth).... cant they just lay eggs....?

 

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished off my new home. A stone house on a cliff platform. 

No breeding infrastructure set up yet, probably won't now and just wait for Valguero to drop. Raised my last owl from before the destruction of my old house. 

Orange, stamina mutation, purple mutation. Looks rather good. 

I'll probably just fiddle around on the map until Valguero now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 Unofficial Cluster

 

Spent the evening jumping around the cluster offering to buy color mutated or event colored Owls or eggs.

Got ZERO responses, it was amazing, people apparently don't want to share their Owl genetics.

So the rest of the time, I mass bred the owls that had the yellow mutations from the weekend, and I now have an Owl that has yellow shoulders, back, head and tail. With green stripes.

I just cannot get a yellow chest/face mutation.

I did however get a light blue mutation, and some more neon green mutations in the stripes and back.  I'd love to get a fully neon green Owl!

Even with culling a ton of the eggs, I am always keeping the various mutations and good level females with the colors I want.  So now I'm up to 133 tames out of 150 allowed.  And that is not even counting all the ones I cryofridged, because I'm done with the Bright blue and Bright red lines.

Of course about 45 of these are the yellow varieties, as I keep working towards a fully yellow one.  Once I get that, I will cull a bunch of those females.

I managed to take some screen shots last night, but then forgot to grab the memory stick this morning. I need to get more than 5 hours of sleep I guess.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the people on the Island server that I play on started a Valguero server with pretty much the same mods. They’re not clustered of course, but they invited us over if we wanted to go. So, I created a new character and spawned in the White Cliffs area.

Ah, the beach. . . . *Wham-Bam-Raptor-Slam!* I’m dead. “Aw, it’s just like old times.”

I spawn in the same area and head away from my first demise, foraging as I go. I manage to get some supplies going and survive a cold, cold night. The next morning finds me hugging the cliff line while busting up rocks. A bit later, I notice a shadow growing all around me and look up. “Oh, son of a bi--!” A level 210 Allo lands on my head, thanks his lucky stars for a free meal, and eats me.

I spawn back in and try to get my stuff back. Yep, Allo’d again. Blargh! So I decide to try the easy islands spawn.

I spawn in just as night envelops the landscape. Great, there’s probably all sorts of horrible things around me that I can’t see. I hold my breath for a few heartbeats then realize I’m still alive. (I didn’t know this area was free of predators until later.) Woo Hoo! I start collecting stuff to build a fire pit, make that two fire pits, since I’m freezing again and manage to survive until daylight. As the sky lightens, I see something that doesn’t fit near shore. I head over and find a dead manta that accidentally breached the surface. ‘Hello, Lunch!” Well, actually it was more like breakfast, but I like that line from the movie. Anyway, I start gathering stuff and decide my first outpost will be built on a rock that’s not too far from shore.

It's around supper time, and the base is coming along nicely. I wipe the sweat from my brow and then am buffeted by wind gusts made by giant wings. There’s a wyvern staring down at me. “Um…”

Turns out it’s one of the people I know from the other server, and they’ve been progressing at a very fast rate. I do get an event colored Jerboa from them before they leave, though, and I have my first tame. A short while later, they’re back with a handful of Deino eggs. They have a breeding pair and way too many eggs. In fact, clutches of six to seven eggs begin appearing around my base over the next couple of days as they try to reduce their supply.

I’ve now tamed a few resource dinos and raised a Deino and fire wyvern of my own. The wyvern's named, "Vash the Stampede." I didn’t get the egg of course; it was another present. Next time, I’m going to start on the Steampunk stuff, which is going to be a grind and a half on its own.

Edited by Chudz66
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 -Unofficial Cluster - Exctinction

 

I've been doing virtually nothing the last 4 days (after work) but staying up way too late and breeding OWLS for mutations and trying to get mono-colored birds.

 

I've had success with making an all Blue and and all Red.   

With Yellow, I still need a yellow chest/yellow mutation, as well as the tiny stripe on the wings in yellow. But I have the shoulders, head, back and wings in yellow thus far.

I have been working on a Neon Green Owl as well, and I have shoulder, face/chest, and large stripes & small stripes all in Neon Green.  But after close to 150 eggs, hatched, I still cannot get all of these zones to match up on the same bird.  

Next on the list is Pink, then White, then Brick red, then TEAL and CYAN, as I've gotten various zone mutations in those colors along the way.

 

I had to kill or cryo over 300 Owls this week, just to keep me under the 150 tame limit. Thankfully I'm on a spot  in the map with no large bases, and my bases is tiny, so the lag of having over 130 Owls lined up in color groups is very little.   

 

On a different note, my friend on this server (ARK friend, no clue who he is IRL)  invited me to do a element vein last night.

I told him I really didn't have more than a Thyla, a Squishy Wyvern (event colored and just used for flying around) and some Gachas. (besides my hundreds of Owls)

He told me to just come anyway. I arrive, and he gives me a Blue Giga. There was another guy there was a green Giga, and a high level Fire wyvern.

We took care of business and finished the waves. I know months ago, when I did element veins in my single player game, my dinos could damage the vein too.

But when playing last night, I only saw damage indicators for the wild dinos against the veins.  Did they change it in an update?  Would be great if they did!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aushegun said:

PS4 -Unofficial Cluster - Exctinction

 

I've been doing virtually nothing the last 4 days (after work) but staying up way too late and breeding OWLS for mutations and trying to get mono-colored birds.

 

I've had success with making an all Blue and and all Red.   

With Yellow, I still need a yellow chest/yellow mutation, as well as the tiny stripe on the wings in yellow. But I have the shoulders, head, back and wings in yellow thus far.

I have been working on a Neon Green Owl as well, and I have shoulder, face/chest, and large stripes & small stripes all in Neon Green.  But after close to 150 eggs, hatched, I still cannot get all of these zones to match up on the same bird.  

Next on the list is Pink, then White, then Brick red, then TEAL and CYAN, as I've gotten various zone mutations in those colors along the way.

 

I had to kill or cryo over 300 Owls this week, just to keep me under the 150 tame limit. Thankfully I'm on a spot  in the map with no large bases, and my bases is tiny, so the lag of having over 130 Owls lined up in color groups is very little.   

 

On a different note, my friend on this server (ARK friend, no clue who he is IRL)  invited me to do a element vein last night.

I told him I really didn't have more than a Thyla, a Squishy Wyvern (event colored and just used for flying around) and some Gachas. (besides my hundreds of Owls)

He told me to just come anyway. I arrive, and he gives me a Blue Giga. There was another guy there was a green Giga, and a high level Fire wyvern.

We took care of business and finished the waves. I know months ago, when I did element veins in my single player game, my dinos could damage the vein too.

But when playing last night, I only saw damage indicators for the wild dinos against the veins.  Did they change it in an update?  Would be great if they did!

 

If the server is PvE you dont damage the vein. If its PvPvE (most unofficials) you do. If u did in SP did you have PvE checked?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Havent done much over the last few nights apart from intensively working on my Latios managarmr breeding project trying to get the blue managarmr. Tonight I finished it up, finally managed to combine all the stats and colours I needed into the final product. I popped a male and female breeder as well as one to imprint on. Just wanted to show off the hard work along side its counterpart, with a reference to the inspiration for the entire project. Essentially its a Christams Mana paired together with a Summer Bash one.

rps20190711_220515.thumb.jpg.06d9e93999c61c6c6ad228f151e19ad6.jpg

Popped a few thylas to continue our thyla improvement project. Got a cyan female with the new melee stat but missing the food stats, tbh not fussed about that. Just need to work on the orange and blue lines now and bring those up to date. Also continued my orca basilo project, got a few with nearly all the stats, just one more generation needed I think. Although to add to the fun of that the guy who we are sharing our water pen with tamed up a cyan basilo and it looks like we are going to work together to get some nice whales out of that too.

Edited by AngrySaltire
English failure... again....
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Aushegun said:

 

I have been working on a Neon Green Owl as well, and I have shoulder, face/chest, and large stripes & small stripes all in Neon Green.  But after close to 150 eggs, hatched, I still cannot get all of these zones to match up on the same bird.  

 

Last night, I managed to get the shoulders, face/chest, and large stripes in Neon green all on to multiple birds.   I just cannot get the smaller stripe added in. and the remaining grey looks yucky in my opinion.  Maybe I will just try to breed in a different green or even teal instead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this was last night but deffinatly a doozy....  New player just started this week.  firstly I dont do punctuation and my grammer and spelling is a joke.  but get ready for a story.

I hit 34 and was able to make a Doedicurus saddle.  I was like sweet I need stone to finish making the base and leveling up.  I wanted to head out to get one.  Jumped on my Iguanadon and headed up to the Red Woods for my first time.  Made it no problem swamp was neat seeing that Siroc and the Titanboa very scary but my boy is fast.  I am just wandering the redwoods very carefuly I seen so many new dinos and some dont look to friendly.  

 

Then off in the distance I see it a Doedicurus lvl2 I was so excited not to many enemies near by.  I find a nice spot to tame near a rock I can get on to keep elevated and safe from ground dinos.  

 

Get out my new Crossbow and get him tranq'd up.  Go down and start the tame process with Mejoberries and Narcotis.  phew all is good Im so excited I have my saddle ready he's taming up nicely.  notice its starting to get dark.  Make my self a camp fire for some light.  

 

30 minutes go by.  Tame is still just going slowly.  I hear a rustling in the distance.  and then I see it a couple set of glowing eyeballs.  scared the poop right outa me well me and my avatar she literaly took a poop.  Then I get attacked by those devils can't even remember their names.  but they poison you with torpor.  Luckily I have my metal spear and kill both before I pass out.  Now Im just laying there out in the open passed out on the ground.  Screen is all black Im freaking out no idea whats going on.

 

Get up and collect my thoughts.  my iguanadon is on passive mode because I was taming.  I think I can change his behavior to not attack knocked out creatures.  I get up on my rock and get into his behaviour settings.  and then I hear it again...  that rustle..  the bushes I franticly try to change the settings but its just to late I get attacked again and that stupid torpor poison is going I manage again to kill the 2 before I get knocked out.  but this time I am not alone another of those abominations comes up and just eats the crap outa me.

 

I'm so so sad I spawn at my base which is still near the original spawn point for the island.  make my way to the swamp but this time im on foot naked and afraid.  dodging all the boa's and aligator things and get taken out by fricken pirahana.  respawn make my way again through the swamp of no hope.  make it up to where I was taming the doedicurus see my rock see my iguanadon and notice something at his feet.  Then I realize whats going on I sprint dehidrated no food and almost get close enough to witness these bastards kill my iguanadon.  they then see me and charge.  Im frantic running around manage to agro a direbear and find a rock to jump on safe and the direbear kills those demon dino's.

 

my iguanadon dead doedicurus dead.  I get my body get the saddles and start the trek back home.  at this time its pitch black dark again.  I manage to find a cliff edge and crouch down with a torch in hand and wait out the darkness.  daylight comes beautiful sunrise.  walk 10 feet to a bush to grab a few berries Im starving Im dehidrated.  grab a couple berries open inventory to shove them in my face hole.  

 

now I hear a new noise.  a bird noise.  damn those stupid flying stealing bastards.  look up dont see anything.  Then I get hit and my body get sent flying.  What the heck is a Terrorbird.  Now I know how they get that name and yep you guessed it I pooped again.  Terrorbird lvl 27 just takes me out completly.  where was I when I died no idea didnt look at the map I just know its on some cliff side in the red woods and hopefully I was heading back towards the swamp.

respawn at the base head back out to the redwoods.  need to get mah corpse.  make it to the swamp no problem this time though an alpha raptore is going to town just killing the swamp.  I get around him and see the redwoods.  screech screech I know that sound yep a second alpha raptor is out in the swamp.  dead again just dead.

respawn make my way threw the swamp get to the redwoods find my corpse loot it.  open inventory to reequip armor and eat some berries.  yep you gussed it Terrorbird lvl27 just eats my face again.

respawn make my way threw the swamp get to the redwoods find my corpse loot it.  and RUN run run run..  I'm thinking I jst got my speed to 121% I can outrun this guy..  but no no no I don't and manage to find a titan boa and a aligator thing.  and yep you guessed it swamp food.

respawn make my way threw the swamp get the the redwoods.  but where is my body no freakin idea no green light of corpseness.  and then I hear it HISS HISS.  Titanboa jump and yep pooped again.  Im good though I def can out run these guys.  but wait what did he poison me with stamina loss........  you guessed it titanboa food.

respawn make my way threw the swamp almost get to the redwoods and that bloody aligator jumps out of the water and death rolls and Im just dead again.

respawn make my way threw the swamp get hopelessly lost no corpse in sight.  then those bloody demon dino's come out the ones whos eye glow yellow in the night.  they torpor poison me and eat me.............

 

At this point I just accept facts  Redwoods is just no place for me I should have been more prepared.   2 hours this all took......

hope you enjoyed reading.  I was so upset and unhappy my iguanadon died and my doedicurus didnt get tamed lost all my gear even a green pick from my first alpha raptor kill and my cool raptor skull helmet graphic......    but wow so much fun I lost alot but gained some knowledge time to lvl and get that flying mount......

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moved to island on cluster.. well we moved most of our stuff, will have to go back for more stuff later.

Hate the island but between 2 of us voting for a different map I still lost. How? We both voted a different map compromised and ended up here instead.

Hate the island for the following reasons.. 

Rain, raining whilst flying, raining whilst flying at night.. can't see anything until you hit it.

A weird yellowish fog in redwoods at first light. Can't see anything for ages. Then it starts to go dark quickly. 

Then it repeats this cycle constantly. 

Flying into the sun.. omg why is that so bright, why is it always in the direction you need to fly? I had to take a less blinding detour to go in a straight line from redwoods to carno island. 

This requires sun glasses shame they didn't come as part of the season pass, would have been useful.

Why are we at the island if it's so bad. Because I lost a vote and a compromise and ended up cooking dinner and it wasn't my turn.. totally not relevant but needed to share my loosing streak.

Since we are here we will collect all notes and dossiers, complete all caves and bosses. Something we want to do again by ourselves it will take some time.

I have been advised to have a base on each of the cluster maps and just transfer resources across as required.

I don't know why but I don't like to play like that. I'm one map at a time kind of person. I can't seem to embrace the multiple character thing on different maps. 

I'm sure with time I will get used to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 1:50 PM, Scrot said:

Well this was last night but deffinatly a doozy....  New player just started this week.  firstly I dont do punctuation and my grammer and spelling is a joke.  but get ready for a story.

 

 

At this point I just accept facts  Redwoods is just no place for me I should have been more prepared.   2 hours this all took......

hope you enjoyed reading.  I was so upset and unhappy my iguanadon died and my doedicurus didnt get tamed lost all my gear even a green pick from my first alpha raptor kill and my cool raptor skull helmet graphic......    but wow so much fun I lost alot but gained some knowledge time to lvl and get that flying mount......

 

WELCOME TO ARK !! lol, we've all been there. It gets better, but keep at it!

 

and the torpor killers are called Troodons, and they are like that at night, but pretty mellow during the daylight. (like zombies?)   they USED to be like that 24/7/365, but got nerfed to only be badass at night.

 

Enjoy ARK... it is a wonderfully addicting, irritating, fun, frustrating, rewarding, swear filled, joy of a game.  I like MANY others here on the forum, have played for 2-3 years. WIth thousands of hours.  It 's a great game, warts and all.

Edited by Aushegun
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 - Unofficial Cluster 

Short recap, attempted my first ever Element vein solo, and did it with my two Gigas.  Success, but not a ton of Element left at end.  I've got a better idea for next time, using some different dinos.

 

Continued on my breeding of Owls, and trying to get a fully yellow or fully Neon Green owl.  Still missing 1 zone for Green and 1 zone for Yellow.

I had someone stop by my base, and ask to buy some eggs. I said sure. they bought 3 of my green eggs.  Then came back later and bought 3 All blue, and 3 all red.

I was excited to finally sell some.  But then I realized, I might not want to sell the eggs for the all blue or all red anymore, as this buyer could now flood the market with owls that are the result of all my hard work to get the solid colors.

SO I've decided, that I will no longer sell my full color Owls. I will sell combos of colors, etc.  I will keep the solid color ones for me, and to give as rewards to my friends on the cluster.

Either that, or I only sell adult neutured/spayed Solid Owls, 

I will still work towards creating high level, great stat "Vanilla" colored Owls that maybe have a face or wing stripe color,  and will sell those .

I'll just be greedy and keep the solid for me.

 

I tamed my 2nd Mantis of all time yesterday. a near max level event colored one.  I will use it to harvest the element veins.

On Saturday night, I helped out someone who was doing a time-limit dino Dermis scavenger hunt.  I gave them 16 dermis from my dinos, and it turns out that he didn't have 3 of the dinos I had, and it helped him hit the quota.

On Sunday he stopped by and presented me with a full grown Neon Yellow Rock Drake, more than max level.  Seems the Admin rewarded him with winning the scavenger hunt with 2 Super high level Rock drake eggs, amongst other things.  The guy gave me one! Plus we traded ASC saddles, he gave me drake, and I gave him a 308 Rex saddle.

We also traded Thyla cubs, as I gave him one of my solid Neon Green male cubs, and he gave me an amazing Hot Blue, Hot Red and Neon Yellow mixed male cub.

We also plan on doing some more trades for his Pink yuty eggs, as well as some other dinos when we have more time.

 

SADLY,  another person got insided over the weekend.  They invited someone to the tribe on Saturday morning, and when they logged back on Sunday morning, all their top gigas, griffs and wyvers were gone, and the person quit the tribe. Person was heartbroken. Another reminder why I only play solo.

 

On a sad personal note, my Grandma, whom I am very close with, passed away yesterday morning. She was 99 years and 9 months old. And up until the last 6 months, had been a mentally vibrant and functional lady, stuck in a wheel chair. But the last 6 months have been a terrible downhill battle for her.  She was ready to go, and this is a blessing, but it is still hard to have her gone. I spent most time than most with my Grandma, and we were kindred spirits. I visited her a week ago today. I knew that it was most likely the final time I would see her. She will be missed, but now she can at least join Grandpa nearly 25 years later.

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

On a sad personal note, my Grandma, whom I am very close with, passed away yesterday morning. She was 99 years and 9 months old. And up until the last 6 months, had been a mentally vibrant and functional lady, stuck in a wheel chair. But the last 6 months have been a terrible downhill battle for her.  She was ready to go, and this is a blessing, but it is still hard to have her gone. I spent most time than most with my Grandma, and we were kindred spirits. I visited her a week ago today. I knew that it was most likely the final time I would see her. She will be missed, but now she can at least join Grandpa nearly 25 years later.

My condolences to you and your family.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicoli612 said:

Twiddled my thumbs waiting for Valguero to drop on xbox. 

Built a lovely new breeding pen and then realised there was no point breeding u til Valguero as I'm not taking anything except two owls with me. 

Doesn't it drop on the 19th? Or is it going to delay? 

I am getting a little excited to play it now.

Accidentally submitted! Hadn't finished writing..

because if it does drop Friday will you be able to play all weekend? I wouldn't normally but swapped my shifts.. I think I won't leave the house at the weekend.

Edited by SnowboundGem
Fat thumb pushed send
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah drops 19th. 

I have a viewing of a wedding venue on the Sunday, and I doubt I'll get much gameplay time on Saturday as I'll probably be with the fiancé and our boy.

Just be able to download it and have it there for when I can play. 

Do you play on official or private

13 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

Doesn't it drop on the 19th? Or is it going to delay? 

I am getting a little excited to play it now.

Accidentally submitted! Hadn't finished writing..

because if it does drop Friday will you be able to play all weekend? I wouldn't normally but swapped my shifts.. I think I won't leave the house at the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Aushegun said:

PS4 - Unofficial Cluster 

Short recap, attempted my first ever Element vein solo, and did it with my two Gigas.  Success, but not a ton of Element left at end.  I've got a better idea for next time, using some different dinos.

 

Continued on my breeding of Owls, and trying to get a fully yellow or fully Neon Green owl.  Still missing 1 zone for Green and 1 zone for Yellow.

I had someone stop by my base, and ask to buy some eggs. I said sure. they bought 3 of my green eggs.  Then came back later and bought 3 All blue, and 3 all red.

I was excited to finally sell some.  But then I realized, I might not want to sell the eggs for the all blue or all red anymore, as this buyer could now flood the market with owls that are the result of all my hard work to get the solid colors.

SO I've decided, that I will no longer sell my full color Owls. I will sell combos of colors, etc.  I will keep the solid color ones for me, and to give as rewards to my friends on the cluster.

Either that, or I only sell adult neutured/spayed Solid Owls, 

I will still work towards creating high level, great stat "Vanilla" colored Owls that maybe have a face or wing stripe color,  and will sell those .

I'll just be greedy and keep the solid for me.

 

I tamed my 2nd Mantis of all time yesterday. a near max level event colored one.  I will use it to harvest the element veins.

On Saturday night, I helped out someone who was doing a time-limit dino Dermis scavenger hunt.  I gave them 16 dermis from my dinos, and it turns out that he didn't have 3 of the dinos I had, and it helped him hit the quota.

On Sunday he stopped by and presented me with a full grown Neon Yellow Rock Drake, more than max level.  Seems the Admin rewarded him with winning the scavenger hunt with 2 Super high level Rock drake eggs, amongst other things.  The guy gave me one! Plus we traded ASC saddles, he gave me drake, and I gave him a 308 Rex saddle.

We also traded Thyla cubs, as I gave him one of my solid Neon Green male cubs, and he gave me an amazing Hot Blue, Hot Red and Neon Yellow mixed male cub.

We also plan on doing some more trades for his Pink yuty eggs, as well as some other dinos when we have more time.

 

SADLY,  another person got insided over the weekend.  They invited someone to the tribe on Saturday morning, and when they logged back on Sunday morning, all their top gigas, griffs and wyvers were gone, and the person quit the tribe. Person was heartbroken. Another reminder why I only play solo.

 

On a sad personal note, my Grandma, whom I am very close with, passed away yesterday morning. She was 99 years and 9 months old. And up until the last 6 months, had been a mentally vibrant and functional lady, stuck in a wheel chair. But the last 6 months have been a terrible downhill battle for her.  She was ready to go, and this is a blessing, but it is still hard to have her gone. I spent most time than most with my Grandma, and we were kindred spirits. I visited her a week ago today. I knew that it was most likely the final time I would see her. She will be missed, but now she can at least join Grandpa nearly 25 years later.

dude u should nueter and spay your selling tames, also srry to hear bout your gran, my granparrents are nearly 100 each, we think they will both kick the buket this year, honestly i think if an elderly person does not want to keep going they should be allowed to choose if they want to kick the buket, my gran wants to but her carers say no cause they need her their to keep funding goin, same with my gramps, i find it so rude to use them as funding tools, still there are carers their who make it worht while for my garndparents. at least your gran will now be with her husband and watching down on you while u conquer ark. i am sure u will make them proud.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...