Jump to content

Anarki

So what did you do in ARK today?

Recommended Posts

Island

Started off the day raising up the last two thylas I needed to raise. While I did that I transfered over a silica pearl gacha I had on Extinction and the organic polymer we have on the center and let them produce crysal while I imprinted the thylas. Got a vault filled with gacha crystals ready to pop poly when we need it now. 

Went on the hunt for some anglerfish on my basilo. Found a 115 male relatively quickly and downed that and tamed it. Just as it finished up taming that I spotted a 145 female above me so went and tried to knock that out. Unfortunately I got involved in a brawl with that one and my basilo I thought was passive was not and got a hit onto the angler, which was enough for me to kill the thing when putting the last few tranc arrows into it. Fuming I settled for a lowly level 90 female and tamed that up instead. I hate the island level weighting...

Got the anglers home and bred a couple up before taking one to Ragnarok to try harvesting some silica pearls there. Started off on one of the sea mounts just as bout as far south as you can get. Got about 20k silica from there. Took the haul back and then went to viking bay to try the cave there, never been into that one before. I know its a boosted server but it was a bit insane in there. I came out of there with 32k silica pearls, I could have come out with alot more but I was limited by my anglerfish or more crucially by my griffin which was my trip home. 

Finished off back on the Island and did a metal run. 

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

 

After that its back to regular Rag for a few days while all my boss tames sit in cryo ( @AngrySaltire make sure you cryo all ur theriz and rexs - get those extra melee levels for Tek Cave)

About that just went to cryo them up just now, but they appear to have gone walkies. You havent seen them have you ?

Also I have an idea to try and get a giga into the tek cave. Apparantly you can get them in by cryopod as long as you deploy before the door shuts. Still thinking whether to use a spare one or raise up another one. It wont teleport into the overseer arena but might be able to cryo it before teleport so it isnt lost completely. If not it will be a worthy sacrifice to the Ark gods 

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

Island

Started off the day raising up the last two thylas I needed to raise. While I did that I transfered over a silica pearl gacha I had on Extinction and the organic polymer we have on the center and let them produce crysal while I imprinted the thylas. Got a vault filled with gacha crystals ready to pop poly when we need it now. 

Went on the hunt for some anglerfish on my basilo. Found a 115 male relatively quickly and downed that and tamed it. Just as it finished up taming that I spotted a 145 female above me so went and tried to knock that out. Unfortunately I got involved in a brawl with that one and my basilo I thought was passive was not and got a hit onto the angler, which was enough for me to kill the thing when putting the last few tranc arrows into it. Fuming I settled for a lowly level 90 female and tamed that up instead. I hate the island level weighting...

Got the anglers home and bred a couple up before taking one to Ragnarok to try harvesting some silica pearls there. Started off on one of the sea mounts just as bout as far south as you can get. Got about 20k silica from there. Took the haul back and then went to viking bay to try the cave there, never been into that one before. I know its a boosted server but it was a bit insane in there. I came out of there with 32k silica pearls, I could have come out with alot more but I was limited by my anglerfish or more crucially by my griffin which was my trip home. 

Finished off back on the Island and did a metal run. 

About that just went to cryo them up just now, but they appear to have gone walkies. You havent seen them have you ?

Also I have an idea to try and get a giga into the tek cave. Apparantly you can get them in by cryopod as long as you deploy before the door shuts. Still thinking whether to use a spare one or raise up another one. 

I was thinking about the giga thing but it iiis a bit cheese. Im down with it baring we will sacrifice it anyways. Your theriz group just got moved behind the teleporter is all

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, d1nk said:

I was thinking about the giga thing but it iiis a bit cheese. Im down with it baring we will sacrifice it anyways. Your theriz group just got moved behind the teleporter is all

Funnily enough I asked the same thing in the discord server about that, I asked if it was too cheesy but DJs response was that there was 2 wild gigas in there.... Ill think about it too, tis a bit cheesy.

Ah thats me being blind again then, wouldn't see them if they hit me in the face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Funnily enough I asked the same thing in the discord server about that, I asked if it was too cheesy but DJs response was that there was 2 wild gigas in there.... Ill think about it too, tis a bit cheesy.

Ah thats me being blind again then, wouldn't see them if they hit me in the face.

Ok then ill bring my island giga, it has a mc saddle thats disposable. Id assume youd be on yuty or rex so have our therrexfollow (yuty follow on auto courage?) And breeze through it :P 

 

Finalized my taming trap. Forgot I had our old Forge boat near so I parked it beside the trap and lured a 135 spino into the new trap, flawless. Works so well. Tamed up no problem then hopped back to base. 

Just hopped to the island (I also had an organic poly gacha in my ark data lol) And set up the 2nd poly gacha, filled them all and ill gather crystals while I get ready

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2019 at 10:16 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Things were going a bit too easy on my no engram survival game so I wiped all single player data including the Ab play through and readjusted some settings and have started my journey on the island.

I think its great that some of you guys are playing through again with special effort to challenge yourselves. I'm a very cautious player, planning every move I make, and rarely ever die. I think I've died twice in the last four months. The down side with that... and I was just discussing this with a workmate the other day... is that if you don't put yourself 'in the bite' once in a while, you never get a sense of what your limits are. For the first month of playing I was so concerned about getting bit by a wild dino, even when on a mount, that I just didn't put myself in harms way. Once I started using myself as bait for Tapejaras (rare flower, on a ptera), I began to finalize realize that I was missing out on so much because of my over abundance of caution. 

Now I do the wyvern's trench on a wyvern without fear. I'm still cautious about it, but not afraid of dying in the game like I was. Silly, I know. 

Edited by DeHammer
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to start over. Had a corrupted save. Grind all day to lvl 31. Did tame a eqqus after reaching 10, was lvl 135 after tame, found a base site but told myself that since I had already built through the tiers on my earlier play through that I wouldn’t create a base until it was stone. Started on a big foundation, got that pretty much done. I’ve been hoarding resources, and also got around 500 narcos made, and that helped big time with the lvls

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I was getting close to having a few weeks off of raising dinos but I was delivered a 1150 weight argy egg that I now need to raise and start egging for friends. Then a 310 Doed, then a 260 Owl... it started slow but by the middle of Saturday I had my Yuty (88%) 3 Wyvs (80%) 2 Rexes, 2 Snow Owls, 2 Doeds, 1 Magmnr, 2 Theris, 2 Gigas, 1 Argy, 2 Pteras and a pig all maturing in the breeding barn. It was a bit hectic as I also got my 225 reaper baby maturing on Ab (its about 7% now) but podded it as it was just too much going on, and Ive a pair of 310 Spino babies, 4 Rock drakes to raise alongside the reaper. 

I ran some purple drops on Ext looking for the replacement Rex BP we lost during a server transfer, we got some lovely saddles inlcuding a 108 arm asc rex saddle - but it wasnt the BP. I'd happily trade for one but it takes so much effort to transfer stuff so I think Ill just grind more purples. 

It was fun, we took a guy on his first Ext run on his imprinted Giga and at one stage he was trying to tank 4 enraged Rexes and saw his HP go from 35k to 12k in a few short moments - his voice on Discord was truly brilliant. The other 3 of us jumped in and let him pump meat behind. Then one of the guys dc'd and we had to protect his body and Giga so effectively 2 of us were completing the 6th wave when his Giga enraged and ate him. For a short while it was me (luckily I moved my Ext char off and brought my main Center char over with a 97% imp Giga) and I managed to get control until new guy came back into the fray and my trusty tribeleader logged back in. 

It was a fun adventure and it nearly went all wrong - but isnt that why we love ARK?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got on for a short while again last night, didnt have much time because GoT Ep. 5.. (omg..)

Made some cakes the other day, grabbed some and went to my spino trap then off to the Highlands. Only found 1 sheep total but it was a 135 f so tamed it. Ill grab a male some time.

Did a big clear of the canyon, twice. Was trying to find some hlvl spino and found a 145 on my 3rd clear - it was pretty far away but started luring it to the trap. Friggin things have ADD, right infront of the trap it took off into deep water to fight a bary. It was losing horribly.. chasing it round and round getting bloody so I stepped in and took a chance. Fire breathed the pair luckily the bary turned to me and I killed it. The spino then b-lined waaay back to where I lured it >< Round 2.. 20 mins later got it knocked out in the pen. Stood up with terrible stats. Cryo'd it then logged out.

If I get on today ill keep trying for more high levels. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 - Ragnarok - Crazy Boosted German Server

 

Spent a lot of time online this weekend.  On Saturday, I was doing some breeding of my Thylas, as I had tamed a 1/2 or so colored ones from the Easter event. I had a Neon Green body with cyan chest and yellow stripe, a Neon Green body, cyan chest and brown-red stripe, also had a dark green body and spine with orange chest,  cyan body with neon green stripe, Pink with pink chest and red stripe, ... you get the idea.

I wanted an all neon green thyla. So after dozens of breedings, I had the Neon body and chest with the dark green body. I was happy, but it was a female, and I wanted a male too. So I bred one more time, and I got a color mutation ... a neon green stripe! So this male is all neon green. Love it.

About this time, I realized, I could really use some cryopods, as I was trying to tame a high level black thyla to add to my line. I noticed that there was about 8 people on the server (max 18) so I asked if anyone had a Tek Replicator. 2 people answered yes. I then asked, if I provided materials, would someone be willing to craft me a cryofridge and cryopods?

One responded yes right away. It was a name I had seen on the server many times before. So I got there base address, and told them I would be over in a bit. I was getting ready to leave for their base, when I realized that I needed more Polymer. So I took my Wyvern over to the desert to kill mantis. On the way back, as I was flying over the murder snow, I saw a beautiful nearly all white Ice Wyvern.  A level 330! Which is close to the highest level on this server (360 for Wyverns)  Then as luck would have it, a dino gate materialized in the distance. I had put dino gates in the area of the nests and desert drops. So I flew over, and there was an egg.... it was the level 330! Grabbed that and made my way to the person's base.

This was my first real interaction with a person at a base, and they did not have a mic. But they let me into the entrance of their cave base, and then I followed them up towards a Tek force field protecting their house. At this point, I could tell that I would not be able to follow them into their Tek Replicator. So I dumped out all of the materials, and asked for a Cyrofridge, and as many cyropods he could make with the left over materials. He took a moment looking at all the materials I dropped, then said he would make them all for free. and left the materials on the ground. (remember this is a boosted server)  I waited outside looking at his Gigas and other dinos. Had to fight the automatic response to pick up the eggs the dinos dropped! Then he returned with the stuff I asked for. Must have made me 30 cyropods! I then dropped the 330 Ice Wyvern as a thank you. He then threw down a cyropods with a max level Theri in it!  

I had noticed he only had 1 Griffin, so I asked if he would like a colored event one. So he followed me to my base, and I let him pick out any griffin (except for 2 that I had tucked away in another room. I then asked if he wanted a Thyla?  He asked if I had a red one ... (sorry no), then what about blue?  I told him I only had Cyan blue. But not full body yet. But that I would get him one once I made one.

So I spent the rest of Saturday and most of Sunday trying to make an all Cyan Thyla ... luckily, I was able to get a Cyan spine mutation early in the breeding ( of the Green thyla project)  so I was able to add that in, and produced and all Cyan Thylas (sorry Saltire!)

So finally on Sunday night I gave him an all cyan baby male thyla, along with an all neon green female bay thyla.

He asked to clone my Snow Owl (I had found it abandoned and claimable way up in midair over water weeks ago) So he was going to do that today ..... big test of trust.  Will he actually give it back?

 

Time will tell.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 -Ragnarok - Boosted German Server

So logged on last night, and within minutes got a message from the guy who had borrowed my Snow Owl. Told me he would be over in 5 minutes.

While waiting for him, I went to check on the 3 Wyvern babies I had hatched the night before. (Because of the boosted rates on this server, with milk and preserving salt in the inventory, a Wyvern will survive on its own after reaching 10%, plus the imprinting timers are so screwed that all dinos mature before ever asking for imprints)  Well I had hatched 3 Ice Wyverns on Sunday, and 2 had event colors.  However now, only 2 of those wyverns were in my pens. No deaths in the tribe log, but one of the event colored wyverns was gone. It is neon green with yellow and blue, so easy to see. But no where to be found.  The exact same thing happened weeks ago.  I wonder what is happening. 

Sure enough, after 5 minutes he showed up and gave me back my Snow Owl. He gave me a Rock Drake adult as a thank you for the Snow Owl clone.  I'm still not sure how he got a Drake on this map, nor how the Original snow owl ever got on this map, as the server doesn't allow transfer in. The server  does say "weekend event" in it's description, though I've never noticed one. (In fact, I've never seen an admin on) so maybe during previous events the admin spawned in these dinos from other maps. Oh well.

So I noticed that this one kid has been on chat for the last 2 weeks, and he is always asking to join people's tribe.  This is the same guy who placed tiny little structures all around the outskirts of my base, basically preventing me from expanding.

Well last night, while flying over the map, I came across 2 HUGE bases in this kid's name. Each base has dozens of gigas, wyverns, rexes, etc. Huge metal buildings, and one even had a tek forcefield around part of it.  This is the same kid that I stopped by his base 2 weeks ago, and it was a tiny small stone structure, and at the time, he had left a hole in the roof. I like to explore open bases, but unless they have been abandoned, I never take anything from them. While exploring his base, I noticed that he had 2 unlocked storage cabinets with the exact same stuff in.  Totally random stuff, and # of units in the stack, but in each cabinet, they were the exact same.  very odd.  Like the exact same number of arrows and mejo seeds, and stone, etc in each storage bin.  Now 2 weeks later he is the biggest bases on the server.  Strange, but whatever. I just know, I won't let him in my tribe. I am a solo tribe guy, a rebel, a 1 man gang, a lone wolf .... (insert other cliches here.)

Tried to tame a max level all black Thyla.  Made a trap, and lured the Thyla in it. But right as I was exiting out of the trap, the thyla jumped and I glitched into him. I could not escape, but he was hitting me hard. So I tried tranq darting him, but soon my high level armor was breaking, and then I started taking major damage. I began punching him as hard as I could, and finally, I popped free. I then jumped out of the trap, but since I hadn't yet shut the last door, he escaped. As I ran over to my Griffin, it was getting attacked by scorps and hyenas. So I jumped on them, and just as I was killing the last one, the Thyla jumped into the fray, and my Griffin killed him.  :(  I had been looking for an all black high level, and now it was dead!

Spent more time looking for a Thyla, gave up, and as I was heading home, I saw the level 330 White Ice wyvern again, and there was an egg in the nest again. Grabbed this one for myself, and flew back towards the base and got disconnected while flying over the canyons. After finally getting back in, I was at the bottom of the canyon, and my Griffin was not even in sight.

Since my health was still recovering from the Thyla battle, and my armor was all broken, I just ran up to the nearest raptor, and let it eat me. I then spawn back at base. Jumped on an argy; grabbed my Griffin from mid-air, and then recovered my body bag.

Also while I had been out looking for Thylas, I re-bred my Cyan thylas, hoping to get another all cyan thyla. (I gave the first one away to the guy with the replicator) My previous attempts all resulted in non-all cyan. But when I returned this time, the female soon popped out a all cyan male, and he got all the high stats to boot!

Got him fed and watched him (force fed) until he was well on his way, then topped off the food troughs and logged off.

 

I'm going to see if the guy with the replicator will craft some Tek doors and a transmitter next.  I have a fully Tek base on the Boosted American server, and those tek doors are really spoiling me. I love them.

 

Edited by Aushegun
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I messaged a tribemate on Steam whilst at work to see if our new 310 Doeds had made it through the night... they didnt.

It kind of put in a 'cant be bothered' mode and as such wasnt going to log in for a day or so, and then go back and finish off a few raises. 

I cracked, logged in just to get some metal and when I logged in, there they were, my two little Doeds just eating away at the troughs - tribemembers!! Who needs them eh?!!

It was a nice surprise but I did tell my tribemate, that he nearly played solo for a few days haha

I did get some metal, repaired some armours and bred for some eggs. I think tonight will be a revenge plot... maybe make a new cryofridge and move all the dinos out to a new cryofridge elsewhere in the base and say that something spawned in the raising barn and destroyed the cryofridge including his new 505MD Giga baby... is that too mean?!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Anarki said:

I messaged a tribemate on Steam whilst at work to see if our new 310 Doeds had made it through the night... they didnt.

It kind of put in a 'cant be bothered' mode and as such wasnt going to log in for a day or so, and then go back and finish off a few raises. 

I cracked, logged in just to get some metal and when I logged in, there they were, my two little Doeds just eating away at the troughs - tribemembers!! Who needs them eh?!!

It was a nice surprise but I did tell my tribemate, that he nearly played solo for a few days haha

I did get some metal, repaired some armours and bred for some eggs. I think tonight will be a revenge plot... maybe make a new cryofridge and move all the dinos out to a new cryofridge elsewhere in the base and say that something spawned in the raising barn and destroyed the cryofridge including his new 505MD Giga baby... is that too mean?!!

Not too mean, as long as you only let him panic for about 1 minute, before revealing the truth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was logged at my spino trap,only wanted to log in quickly to lure another spino, tame then log. Ark happens :P 

Found a 145 right off the bat. Kill its low level partner and start luring. Half way it picks a fight with a bary..a lowley level 85. The spino didnt stand a chance. I tried to shoot the bary,flame it, even jumped in the water and punched it. It killed the 145

Found another 145 shortly after, took another 10 mins to get to trap and yet again.. takes off right infront my trap to fight a bary. Same thing. Im hopelessly watching it lose to a 130 bary.. ugh.

Finally get a 135 into my pen later, tames up with decent melee, I cryo it after and log off. Im gonna have to devise a better way to lure these mofos.. might rare flower all the bary first next time

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

Barys have ruined many a Spino tame for me as well. Grrrrrrrrrrr

 

Perhaps try sniping the barys to draw them towards you, and kill them?

I dont even notice them or they spawn while im luring i guess. If I dont see a 145 or 150 ill kill everything in 2 renders then leave, come back.

Im going to think of a better way, might just fly around with rare flowers and lure EVERYTHING before drawing the hlvl spino. The problem is they chase a fish then meet the bary whilist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Almost lost a 97% imprint giga on extinction. Had just thrown out some wyvs that im raising and then mounted up to go look for red/purple drops. Found a purple right as i left the city on my wyv and called it out to alliance members to clear it with me.

 Normally it takes a while to find a good drop when others are also looking for them. So in my haste I threw out my giga to get it ready and completely forgot my timer was still active from the wyvs. 

 I had no weapons, just a fully charged set of tek armor. Sure enough a theri aggroed my sick giga so i had no option but to fist fight it XD. After dodging, jetpacking and getting in shots where i could I finally landed the kill blow with a tek power punch. I got mauled pretty bad in the process but saved my giga and cleared the purple drop with alliance members and scored a nice 115 armor daodon saddle bp :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after that long grind Sunday, getting my foundation down, etc. I came back to realize last night that my foundation was out of square, ugh. I really shouldn’t have played ark after having a couple of drinks for Mother’s Day on Sunday, especially with doing the base design that I was intending. Lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Island 

Well after a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions day at work it was nice to chill out for a bit and do some prep for out upcoming attempt at the Tek Cave. Found out today that I didnt get the job I was interviewed for which was a bit gutting but not long after that found out that I made it to interview for a job thats come up at my current work, it would be a bit of a dream to get that. 

Started of by grinding out more essential materials that we will probably need. Basically this means metal, so I farmed my usual spots of blue obelisk and obsidian mountain. Then went on a swamp cave run with my cave crew to farm up cementing paste, could be useful for tek cave prep but I am also wanting to craft up a few more asc chainsaws potential to trade since a few folk seem to want in on that bp. The trip to the cave went well, only one direct hit from an arthropleura and my gas mask held up. Loot wasnt wonderful apart from an ascendant allo saddle bp (150 armour) which I think we have been desperate for now for ages. Materials arnt too bad, fiber is always a joke, metal is only about 1.5k a pop but as usually the hide is the killer about 15k per saddle.

Did a trade with one of the new guys we are allied with. He was desperate for a rock drake egg, so I traded him one of my many 175 eggs for a freshly tamed 233 tek rex. Not sure how much use itll be especially next to our boss grade rexes,  but I have never had a high level tek rex before and I am literraly made of rock drake eggs so hey. 

Finished up with a bit more tek cave prep, crafting up masses of polymer, electronics (probably more useful for chainsaws) and also some tranq darts for pheromone darts. Been collecting ammonite bile for the darts on a few of my recent ocean trips on my basil, might be useful in the cave especially when it comes to distracting the giga(s) and will craft those right before the attempt since apparently pheromone darts in fridges isnt a thing.

Also @d1nk thanks for cryoing my boss squad :) been meaning to do that and couldnt work out why I couldn't find them earlier 😂

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

The Island 

Well after a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions day at work it was nice to chill out for a bit and do some prep for out upcoming attempt at the Tek Cave. Found out today that I didnt get the job I was interviewed for which was a bit gutting but not long after that found out that I made it to interview for a job thats come up at my current work, it would be a bit of a dream to get that. 

Started of by grinding out more essential materials that we will probably need. Basically this means metal, so I farmed my usual spots of blue obelisk and obsidian mountain. Then went on a swamp cave run with my cave crew to farm up cementing paste, could be useful for tek cave prep but I am also wanting to craft up a few more asc chainsaws potential to trade since a few folk seem to want in on that bp. The trip to the cave went well, only one direct hit from an arthropleura and my gas mask held up. Loot wasnt wonderful apart from an ascendant allo saddle bp (150 armour) which I think we have been desperate for now for ages. Materials arnt too bad, fiber is always a joke, metal is only about 1.5k a pop but as usually the hide is the killer about 15k per saddle.

Did a trade with one of the new guys we are allied with. He was desperate for a rock drake egg, so I traded him one of my many 175 eggs for a freshly tamed 233 tek rex. Not sure how much use itll be especially next to our boss grade rexes,  but I have never had a high level tek rex before and I am literraly made of rock drake eggs so hey. 

Finished up with a bit more tek cave prep, crafting up masses of polymer, electronics (probably more useful for chainsaws) and also some tranq darts for pheromone darts. Been collecting ammonite bile for the darts on a few of my recent ocean trips on my basil, might be useful in the cave especially when it comes to distracting the giga(s) and will craft those right before the attempt since apparently pheromone darts in fridges isnt a thing.

Also @d1nk thanks for cryoing my boss squad :) been meaning to do that and couldnt work out why I couldn't find them earlier 😂

Holy crap, allo saddle bp?? Nice. You know how many times ive run that cave and never seen one. Was doubting their existance actually haha. Woohoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ishootpaint said:

 Almost lost a 97% imprint giga on extinction. Had just thrown out some wyvs that im raising and then mounted up to go look for red/purple drops. Found a purple right as i left the city on my wyv and called it out to alliance members to clear it with me.

 Normally it takes a while to find a good drop when others are also looking for them. So in my haste I threw out my giga to get it ready and completely forgot my timer was still active from the wyvs. 

 I had no weapons, just a fully charged set of tek armor. Sure enough a theri aggroed my sick giga so i had no option but to fist fight it XD. After dodging, jetpacking and getting in shots where i could I finally landed the kill blow with a tek power punch. I got mauled pretty bad in the process but saved my giga and cleared the purple drop with alliance members and scored a nice 115 armor daodon saddle bp :)

Did something similiar not long ago. Me and d1nk went to explore the badlands to the north, the place full of corrupted gigas and wyverns. We deployed gigas in the outskirts of the danger zone but I forgot I still had the cryosickness and deployed my giga unconscious. D1nk had to fend off corrupted wyverns and gigas while I sat helplessly looking on. Thankfully the giga survived.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, d1nk said:

Holy crap, allo saddle bp?? Nice. You know how many times ive run that cave and never seen one. Was doubting their existance actually haha. Woohoo.

I know right 😂 Soon as I saw it I thought d1nks gonna love this. Its on my bp bookcase on the island 

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...