So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Single Player - Extinction

Had some decent time to play since last post. Got a Ptera, then another and another which made scouting so much better. Extinction is apparently super vertical as well - which I am enjoying. Found a higher position for a base with a beautiful view and started the move there. Got my workshop up and running, crops growing and tamed a host of much needed critters.

So far, two Anky's (first one was an iffy level, think 60, then found a 130), a Doedic (135 - have not seen anything over lvl 100 since), a Thorny Dragon (150) after giving up on finding a decent beaver (can't find anything with decent levels). 5 Owls, highest being a 70 pre-tame but the rest is mostly lvl 20 - 50. Two Gacha's, decent levels 125 and 135 - the 135 does Black Pearls, Gas balls, Blue crystalized sap. I have more Black pearls than I have EVER had. The 125 does silica pearls, red crystalized sap and oil. So fairly decent. Tamed a 150 Megaloceros - because it was in a relatively safe spot and a 150, while looking for an Argy, near Green ob. 

Finally found a Argy at lvl 100. Considering the amount of time I have spent looking for Argies and Owls you would think I should just statistically have found something decent by now. No such luck. Saw a 130 Argy but it was in the wastelands in a horrible spot where there was a couple of Giga's, some corrupted T-Rex's and just for fun a corrupted Wyvern. Eh, no thanks. Found a Bear while on this search - not a great location in the wastelands, but managed to tame the 130. Now just to find some more beehives. I've only found 1 so far in the sunken forest. 

Went hunting for Velanosaurs and to kill Thorny dragons (to get Keratin to make cementing paste). Found 3, 2x 135 females and a 125 male. They tamed out with some decent stats so will start breeding them to get a line going. Stumbled across the prettiest Tapejara I've ever found while going round the Desert, would have tamed it even if it were a really low level but got lucky 130 male! He's in the picture attached. 

I also have the Rare sightings mod installed, now I have not bothered to craft a radio yet to get the sightings reports but while flying round the Desert I spotted a dark little splodge moving on a plateau. Spyglass it - a Chocolate Dodo Male, level 175! Had a good giggle then tamed that bad boy. He will receive a shrine at the base worthy of his awesome dodo powers. Already have a harem of female dodo's to entertain him. 

Plan now is to do some work on getting the base more organised and secure - it's rather chaotic, with critters everywhere, work on getting a grinder and get a breeding barn set up also want to try use the tek elevators to use the level below the current one I'm on, otherwise might try the tek bridges or just build ramps. 

20181210215007_1.jpg

• Like 3

Extinction 997 PS4

So we found a giga, level 145 female and decided to take it down and tame it. Gotta luv those ascendant longneck rifles we got from our gachas. We've got a trap just outside the snow biome, top right of the map just in the wastes. So getting it trapped was a breeze, but as we were kiting it to the trap we noticed the lag was interfering with its aggro, it would aggro us for a sec or two, we'd get a lag spike and have to re-aggro it over and over again, we didn't have to go far, but was definitely noticing something was off. Our server ping had been floating around 150 all day and would spike to 255 every hour probably. 

So we have it trapped and unconscious now, been about 30 min and all is well, narc-ing the sh*t out of it as usual, keeping the torpor up on it. Out of nowhere a damn managarmar starts being a pest, we call in some friends and they took care of it quickly, though during this time i had to back away from narc-ing the giga and help kite the managarmar away, not been gone more than a minute dealing with the managarmar and i get back to the giga which has dropped about 20k torpor from 90k down to 70k. I thought, well ok thats not bad there's plenty of cushion still, so i start narc-ing again. I'm watching the torpor now and something strange is happening, torpor is raising slowly as it should but now about every 3 seconds or so it would drop at least 500-800 and then continue to rise for a few seconds but again would drop nearly 500 every few seconds. WHATS HAPPENING! I CANT KEEP UP WITH THIS, NARCS ARE NOT EVEN REGISTERING NOW. 

It was nearly 30 more minutes of fighting this and we were all the way down to 26k torpor from 70k. I had been narc-ing the entire time but was not gaining torpor. At this point its been over an hour and we were starve taming it for raw mutton, 1hr 38min on 2x . Well we got it down to 3 min remaining before tame would finish, shoved all the mutton on it and we ran out of time, it got to 50% and torpor ran out.  IT WOKE UP. 

Moral of the story, use kibble, would have tamed in 30 min or so and would not have had the problem with narcs not registering. Or dont tame gigas when theres high ping on the server, makes it a nightmare. Just thought i'd share to see if anyone else has had this happen, and hope it dont happen to you.

• Sad 1

On 12/6/2018 at 3:29 AM, Anarki said:

Take a Doed, and take out the lampposts and benches around the city - this should help you run your enforcer and to save up for more - good luck :)

On 12/7/2018 at 8:01 AM, Aushegun said:
On 12/5/2018 at 9:47 PM, LadyCrescent said:

Take out a Doed and harvest every light pool you can.  The dust will add up quickly!  (Or of course just farm an element vein)

That is a logical idea, but...

”What I Did in Ark, A Long Time Ago.”

So, way, way, way the heck back, in the early days of Xbox EA, I’d recently finished construction on Castle Valkyrie, on Grand Peak...before the redwoods were even a thought in WildCard’s mind. Before The Center, before admin commands or advanced server settings like stat control.

And it had become something of a hobby unto itself of letting friends interested in their possibilities as new Ark players come to tour my home, see the map, maybe get a tame or two. And on this day I was hosting my little sister.

She had a short wishlist we set out to obtain. Beginning with my home tour and including ringside perspective on a spare eagle for a dimorphodon hunt to show off my beloved birds, she wanted a green eagle, and a wolf. 

We nabbed the wolf while up north on the dimorphodon hunt, located a green eagle right on Grand Peak, and headed down to the treacherous, pseudo-affectionately dubbed 1,000 Ways to Die Beach just to the north for a clinic on dimorphodon taming, because I’d sold the birdies enough for her to want one.

We parked the eagles in an alcove on the beach by Spectre, my prized albino Rex that lived down on a beach as a guard for the birds while I was down there. He had manned that post on neutral to great success, so I felt confident leaving the eagles on passive by his feet, and set out.

And, well, on the way my sister saw a doed, and thought she was adorable. And when told of their rolling traversal mechanic, she wanted her. So, I figured we were getting our first doed, as I’d never tamed one, and we set to work with the tranqs.

On taming my sister named her CT, after a character in her favorite web show...but there was something...off, about her. CT wanted to fight the world. She inexplicably seemed to be instigating fights for no apparent reason. We led her back to where Spectre was and figured the dim- witted doed would be safe with him until we got back with a saddle to try to negotiate her path home.

Well, my sister had to go unexpectedly, and it would come to pass she never played again, which would become important because on approach with my tribemate we were met with horror: CT had picked a fight with the dimorphodons.

And the cowardly little (insert expletive) had realized her error and balled up, leaving my poor Spectre fighting a losing battle against the dimorphodons. He was already bloody, and even though I dove in immediately to try to aggro the flock off of him... I was too late, and he died. Because of CT.

And I was heartbroken. He was only my second significant loss.

I left CT on the beach, hoping something would eat the damn thing. I wanted nothing to do with her, or any doed at all.

The problem was, CT was winning. Alive and well as the weeks wore on and justice went unserved until fast forward to my tribemate and my greatest triumph thus far, conquering a pair of gigas that had spawned up on the northeast mountain.

After we quite carefully walked our new world-destroyers back to Castle Valkyrie, we gleefully brought them to 1,000 Ways to Die Beach for training and to relish in the raw power we now called ours. We made our way onward, until...there she was. CT, still alive in spite of being flatly abandoned to the harsh beachside.

I dismounted, and regarded the doed, only feeling more bitter and angry as the weeks had passed. And I made the call. If nature wouldn’t do it, by god I would.

So I unclaimed her.

And fed her to Sekhmet.

And vowed I was done with doeds forever, and have never had one since.

——

One might say, and I might concede it’s irrational to be soured to a whole species over a bad experience with one that didn’t seem right in the head from the off...but my distaste for them runs quite deeply to this day. ?

But just farming the benches and light posts was something I didn’t realize I could do, so thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I had plans to renovate my aquarium at The Center, tame a Squid couple and start a small submerged base using the tek water cubes, but by stopping and reading Community Crunch 16 and understanding that Ark will only be supported until 2019, I got a huge discouragement, I have about eight thousand hours of game I started in ark when the dinos did not bleed when taking damage, there were no boss battles, if you think there are bugs today I can say that it was double or even the triple that amount to eight thousand hours ago, I feel like I've been a beta tester online by this time until the company matures and moves on to another.

• Sad 1

Extinction, Modded Single-Player: The Experiment, the Betrayal, and the Second Lottery.

So, it’s actually a single day update today, and it was an eventful one indeed.

I led the day by overseeing the completed maturation of my three wyvern babies, set my imprinting timer for the four dimorphodons I’m raising, and set out immediately on my wyvern with a mind to perform an Experiment. One that I needed to do first-thing because there was a super distinct possibility I’d be needing to restore a save if things went extra south on me.

After scoping the map on my wyvern, I found the goal: an Element Vein just before the Forbidden Zone. I’ve seen Element Veins run by a team of four, but I really wanted boots on the ground experience on the matter. So I teleported home, parked Polyhymnia, and fetched Indira, my best velonosaur.

I was curious about a couple of things. Firstly wanting to get a feeling for the pacing of the waves as a solo player, and secondly if I orbited the center spire with Indira if I could hope to keep up.

Well, the Experiment...did provide the experience I was looking for. And ended shy of tragedy early into wave three. In a word keeping up with one turret-o-saur is absolutely not a thing. I was losing ground rapidly, but it was wave three, with the center spire nearly toast and Indira feeling more and more like she did not sign up for this poop, that the wyverns and gigas came to say “What’s up?” trashed the spire, and left me spamming the teleport remote to get my burning, bloodied and betrayed-feeling Indira - and myself!! - the heck out of there.

Apologizing profusely to Indira for my irresponsible gamble, I spent a while feeding her to bump her health up and made sure to park her to a far internal area to be certain nothing could clip through and nibble her while she healed...and let out an aggravated huff.

Really, I learned nothing. -I knew the waves are many dinos strong. -I knew they came from all directions. -And I strongly suspected that by the time I’d gunned down the one angle the others would have closed in to smack away at the spires.

So with my remaining time before the imprinting cycle I grabbed my eagle, a new stack of awesome dino trackers, and teleported to the sunken forest to take some more stabs at finding a lucky gacha.

On the way I found a 156 tek raptor I paused to bring in, and three more hobby dimorphodons. Dropped a few failed gachas off to join the other eleven in the wasteland and went back to imprint my dimorphodons before resignedly ducking back below to toss more snow owl pellets at every gacha in sight, because Operation: Element Vein is going to need much more iteration for me to find a way to pull it off.

I ended up keeping a gacha that makes oil, because I had the available slot for a male, and carried on. And, I am SO RELIEVED to report, that at a final tally of thirty-one aggressive sentinels of the Wasteland for me to watch over like a murderous, unruly wildlife preserve of tagged gachas, I got one!! She was an ultra-squishy level fifteen, but she makes element dust!!

I **immediately** teleported her home and staked out a zone acceptably removed from my other three pairs, and immediately logged out to make a hard save.

On loading back up, I piled materials into Maxine’s inventory, and happily indulged in my favorite kind of Ark grind - the time and patience variety - until I had enough dust for my second enforcer.

All in all it was a great day. Indira and I lived through my curiosity, I bypassed my urgent desire to crack the Element Vein code, and I’m quite pleased.

Next up I continue building my bird army for OSDs, and need to start putting thought into an ideal tank for that project. I will continue to ruminate on the Element Vein project, and look forward to those attempts soon, just a bit better prepared than I was yesterday.

• Like 3

Western Canadian Extinction Edition.

It’s been a while since I’ve made a post here. Red dead is one hell of a drug boys. Then there’s hockey. Them flames weeeooo! Anyway Extinction had been collecting dust since release until over this past weekend. Spent a lot of time on extinction. The guys had been in the server  making a base and doing things, I decided to give it a whirl and start learning. Saddle up darrath my lightning wyvern, some outpost base supplies, an extra transmitter and take a transmitter trip to this new world. 

Stsrt out in sanctuary, find myself a terminal, mount up darrath, scope out their base which is set up in the middle of sanctuary, and off to the nw to start our exploration. Ended up at the forest terminal...omg what a pile of experience that was. Sooo much meat and teeth. Noted the area and continued on to get back to the surface and continue exploring. We fly over Kings peak and the red forest which was swarming with corrupted dinos.....worst nightmares....picked off a few gigas and Rex which was invigorating, landed in a safe area for a stamina break. Had about 10 seconds left and all of s sudden the sun disappears and all I see is flesh and corruption. Was like DILO there’s no gigas or anything around and as I flew off in s panic I realize it’s a friggin death worm. Allllllrighty then we’re just going to carry on an focus on exploring lol

So continuing the exploration east across the north well away from wyverns and worms lol. Fly through the white zone. See the magnamar thing and say screw this and carry on all the way around the map and complete my loop over the green zone. 

Decided to set up on a little island at the bottom of the ramp. Not ideal but I really have no concern. Little resistance from both players and dinos and I’ll own the forest titan befor long ? ideally it’s just a resource hub to drag back to rag. So set up some gates and built an 8x8x4 box with 2 floors and a Dino gate. Set up a gen, 4 vaults, a smithy, fabricator and Chembench. Placed the transmitter in the middle within reach of everything. Yay. 

For the next little bit I ponder getting these new tames. Desert zone and a Velonasaur objective one. Locate one and lure it into a pen. Still pulling quills out me arse after that damn they’re  feisty I’m stoked now! Tame it up and carry it all the way back to base. What a haul. Lol so after that I was like man that’s too much imma just screw around base for a few. 

This is when I learned (decided to read about it finally lol) about the lovely new item duo....the cryo fridge and pods. ?????????? I dunno about you all but I’m beyond stoked about these. I tamed a couple more critters. (1 more lvl 483 velo and a Gacha pair) in the pokeball they go and back to base. So easy. 

As I thought about the possibilities of storage and quickly rush over to rag and start what I called operation consolidation. I built 6 cryo fridges and 88 pods. Battle Rex’s theri snd yutys have individual fridges. In the pods they went and one by one into cold storage. Set myself up a personal storage fridge and poof all my pets safely secured. All said and done I now no longer need the 1500 plus piece storage shed I had built to store s few gigas, spinos, snd other larger critters.

Burned up all 88 pods and I have maybe 6 more tames to store st this base.  Frame rates have improved and I cannot wait to start demoing the excessive amount of useless structure to improve on the Rates further. After this I had to shut er down lol but what an adventurous couple days. 

Now my question is why the hell did we not have the leash or the cryogenic technology since day one?! Daaayum

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tbfrnritunbv6 said:

Then I have the problem of an Alpha Carnotaurus stalking outside my base. I don't really know how to deal with that, but I'll figure something out.

Lead him out into the water, otherwise just run him down the beach into a pack of trikes as the Carnos are super aggressive.

You could find a high ledge and snipe him down

Alternatively get on a flier and hover at a point where you hit him but he cant hit you.

Last night I decided to give my tribemate a surprise by filling our base with snow owls and gachas. When he logged in, it was to 17 Gachas in the cryo fridge and 9 snow owls surrounding our current two gachas which are out giving us lots of metal ;) He had to double count and then he told me that 9 was enough now unless they are 135+'s and thats when I told him there are never any 135+'s :( What a spoilsport... i was just going to carry on filling our base with snow owls :(

Went back to the Center and bred a few eggs ready for the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Snipsnip said:

Logged on to find that my wife and my turreted metal raft on a rag pvp server had been completely destroyed. Just love when people sh*t all over your hard work in pvp unnecessarily. I understand but why blow the whole thing for laughs. I guess coming into school holidays the griefers will be out in force. 

Were you near the ocean by any chance as it could have been destroyed by a Leeds as they love eating those boats :( if they spawn on Rag, not sure on that one.

Edited by Anarki

7 hours ago, tbfrnritunbv6 said:

Solo player who just started out on Ark. A little over 50 in-game hours (single player).

Flew around on my Pteranodon, discovering some more of the island. I have the entire southern part mapped out now (everything under the swamps) and am deciding where I'm going next. I have two bases, one near Starting Point 1 and one on herbivore island. While flying around I saw a Tek Rex, which I then tamed. First ever Rex I'm taming, so that was fun! It's only a level 1, but it's a Tek thingy and it looks quite cool.

Then I have the problem of an Alpha Carnotaurus stalking outside my base. I don't really know how to deal with that, but I'll figure something out.

Find a spot away from your base .. not too far however, and build a small 4x4 stone foundation with 2 high stone doorways on each side.  Then place ramps from the top of the walls down to the ground outside of the building.  You now have built a taming pen, and you can also use it to have the carno aggro on you, then you have it follow you up the ramp, and into the trap. you can then exit thru the stone door ways and you can then fire arrows at the Alpha until he dies.  You can use it to tame non-alphas ... carnos, trikes, raptors, and the smaller dinos. I usually replace one of the walls with a dino gate, then I can just walk the dino out after taming.

Welcome to ARK!

• Like 1

Xbox - Nitrado Unofficial Server - Extinction and Ragnarok 

Been a while since I was on, Arks been on the back burner for a while, Jurassic World Evolution has taken over. But I logged into extinction for a bit tonight. Unfrozed the juvy gigas I had cryoed and let them grow up a bit more, got them up to 60% maturation before recryoing. Just a few more hours left for the raise. Continued the snow owl project by attempting to get a male bird with all the good colours without the mint green belly. Eventually got a male with all the right colours and even some of the stats. Just need to mate that with my good breeding female in an attempt to get a good breeding pair. Also hatched an owl with a cyan belly mutation which I just had to keep. Not sure if I will end up using it but couldnt pass up the cyan.

Hopped on to Ragnarok for a bit to do a desert drop run while I waited on my giga maturation. Wanted to find a few more ascendant giga saddles so that I would have a few more spares although I do already have a few really good ascendant saddles but it would be good to get more. Ended up just getting the usual platform saddles and ghillie. One of these days I'll suck it up and farm the resources for a grinder so I can grind all these platform saddles I have sitting in my vaults.... I'll probably never need to do a metal run ever again lol.

28 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Xbox - Nitrado Unofficial Server - Extinction and Ragnarok 

Been a while since I was on, Arks been on the back burner for a while, Jurassic World Evolution has taken over. But I logged into extinction for a bit tonight. Unfrozed the juvy gigas I had cryoed and let them grow up a bit more, got them up to 60% maturation before recryoing. Just a few more hours left for the raise. Continued the snow owl project by attempting to get a male bird with all the good colours without the mint green belly. Eventually got a male with all the right colours and even some of the stats. Just need to mate that with my good breeding female in an attempt to get a good breeding pair. Also hatched an owl with a cyan belly mutation which I just had to keep. Not sure if I will end up using it but couldnt pass up the cyan.

Hopped on to Ragnarok for a bit to do a desert drop run while I waited on my giga maturation. Wanted to find a few more ascendant giga saddles so that I would have a few more spares although I do already have a few really good ascendant saddles but it would be good to get more. Ended up just getting the usual platform saddles and ghillie. One of these days I'll suck it up and farm the resources for a grinder so I can grind all these platform saddles I have sitting in my vaults.... I'll probably never need to do a metal run ever again lol.

I have a grinder at my rag base, you're ally you can use it :P 

• Thanks 1

Last night - nothing. Didn't get to log on as it was my works Christmas party.

Some young American Girl working over here in the good old UK decided that I was English and she likes English accents. I did try telling her that she was surrounded by Englishmen as she was working and living in England but that didn't seem to give her the message. 

Bless her, she told me her life story of how she is from Kansas City, she was 19 years old and that living here in the UK was such an experience. 

After an hour I finally managed to politely explain that I was nearly twice her age, married with a beautiful daughter, and her response was 'you are so sweet, don't ever go changing will you'.

I managed to escape after that by giving her my roulette chips and went on my way :)

3 hours ago, Anarki said:

Last night - nothing. Didn't get to log on as it was my works Christmas party.

Some young American Girl working over here in the good old UK decided that I was English and she likes English accents. I did try telling her that she was surrounded by Englishmen as she was working and living in England but that didn't seem to give her the message. 

Bless her, she told me her life story of how she is from Kansas City, she was 19 years old and that living here in the UK was such an experience. 

After an hour I finally managed to politely explain that I was nearly twice her age, married with a beautiful daughter, and her response was 'you are so sweet, don't ever go changing will you'.

I managed to escape after that by giving her my roulette chips and went on my way :)

Why can't a nice English girl come to the US, and hit on me?  Anarki has all the luck!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Started up the ol' xbox for the first time in 3 months ~ had to do a system update then once completed hopped on Ark and my first task was to check if Abb was still up. It was, so i proceeded to hapily load all my wanted tames into the transmiter. Put my nice 140 red crab, doed, anky, bear, some dimorphs, ravagers etc into it, sorted some items into the obelisk and uploaded my characyer to extinction.

"You must download the patch!" Oof.. okay. Another 8 gigs later finally got on Extinction. Loaded in the first spawn and explored for over an hour. Went up and up these big ramps and got to the top? Of the city. Did a small glitch jump down to the wastelands to see if there was a termnal there previously googled.. Met my demise to a flock of corrupted ptera.. level 99 with 500 hp didnt stand a chance.

Respawned near some small lake with beavers by it so I decided to set up a small stone base until ai can get some more time to decide a spot. Got a forge and smithy going, metal tools then logged off for the night. 

Ill be carrying on tonight and im quite excited for the small ark stint :) 

• Like 2

Xbox - Nitrado Unofficial Server - Extinction 

Finally finished raising the two gigas I was raising. Not too bad considering I only got them to 30% imprinting. Transffered them straight accross from my breeding base in the forest up to the city. Took one of the gigas on a wander of the wastelands. Love just melting everything, was hiting for about 1k and thats before leveling. Even took on a level 95 corrupted giga without an issue.

Eventually found a few OSDs. Found a yellow so I decided to give it a shot and see if it would be better than last time. Went like a charm. The only problem I really had was trying not to hit the drop when the mobs surrounded it but the giga just shredded everything. The arthroplura did cause a few issues, I had to keep and eye on the rage bar when chomping on a mass of them. Completed the drop barely breaking a sweat but the giga did lose a good 10k out of 23k health. Just the usual loot nothing exciting.

Stopped of by a blue OSD and started the defense but I DCed and by the time I logged back on the drop was gone which wad surprising lol. Eventually found another blue one. It was a bit of a joke with a giga but I did it anway. Tried finding another yellow drop but they were all reds and purples and theres no way I am taking those on lol.

48 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Started up the ol' xbox for the first time in 3 months ~ had to do a system update then once completed hopped on Ark and my first task was to check if Abb was still up. It was, so i proceeded to hapily load all my wanted tames into the transmiter. Put my nice 140 red crab, doed, anky, bear, some dimorphs, ravagers etc into it, sorted some items into the obelisk and uploaded my characyer to extinction.

"You must download the patch!" Oof.. okay. Another 8 gigs later finally got on Extinction. Loaded in the first spawn and explored for over an hour. Went up and up these big ramps and got to the top? Of the city. Did a small glitch jump down to the wastelands to see if there was a termnal there previously googled.. Met my demise to a flock of corrupted ptera.. level 99 with 500 hp didnt stand a chance.

Respawned near some small lake with beavers by it so I decided to set up a small stone base until ai can get some more time to decide a spot. Got a forge and smithy going, metal tools then logged off for the night. 

Ill be carrying on tonight and im quite excited for the small ark stint :) 

Glad to see you back on the server :) There are terminals you can use within the city walls, dont need to risk the wastelands. Had a quick look out for your base but no luck ?

Also tried using your indy grinder but I could only access its inventory :( . So I have started out farming up the resources for my own one.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Xbox - Nitrado Unofficial Server - Extinction 

Finally finished raising the two gigas I was raising. Not too bad considering I only got them to 30% imprinting. Transffered them straight accross from my breeding base in the forest up to the city. Took one of the gigas on a wander of the wastelands. Love just melting everything, was hiting for about 1k and thats before leveling. Even took on a level 95 corrupted giga without an issue.

Eventually found a few OSDs. Found a yellow so I decided to give it a shot and see if it would be better than last time. Went like a charm. The only problem I really had was trying not to hit the drop when the mobs surrounded it but the giga just shredded everything. The arthroplura did cause a few issues, I had to keep and eye on the rage bar when chomping on a mass of them. Completed the drop barely breaking a sweat but the giga did lose a good 10k out of 23k health. Just the usual loot nothing exciting.

Stopped of by a blue OSD and started the defense but I DCed and by the time I logged back on the drop was gone which wad surprising lol. Eventually found another blue one. It was a bit of a joke with a giga but I did it anway. Tried finding another yellow drop but they were all reds and purples and theres no way I am taking those on lol.

Glad to see you back on the server :) There are terminals you can use within the city walls, dont need to risk the wastelands. Had a quick look out for your base but no luck ?

Also tried using your indy grinder but I could only access its inventory :( . So I have started out farming up the resources for my own one.

Thanks :) I wonder if my buddy plays the server.. have you seen a character with 'Fudge' in his name? 

Damn! I honestly have no idea where I am. I stayed up till 1am playing Ark last night before work (lol) If memory serves me... around 60,50 +/-? Ground level

Ill try to find a terminal tonight and get a flier going and some defence dimorphodons

32 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Thanks :) I wonder if my buddy plays the server.. have you seen a character with 'Fudge' in his name? 

Damn! I honestly have no idea where I am. I stayed up till 1am playing Ark last night before work (lol) If memory serves me... around 60,50 +/-? Ground level

Ill try to find a terminal tonight and get a flier going and some defence dimorphodons

Havent seen anyone by that name. At least there not using that as a character name.

Cool I have a look round next time I am on. Got an out post up in the city just to the east of the city ob and also one in the sunken forest.