So what did you do in ARK today?

6 hours ago, SeaRex said:

This morning on me and my friend's private server (the island) I farmed finally enough metal for an industrial forge! Right now, we have ~2700 ingots; definitely the most metal I've ever had. I'm not supposed to go on the server when he's not there, but we didn't get to play much this weekend (different time zones) so in skype messages I said I was going to work on the base. To be fair I did finish the 4 high walls and the ceiling (9 x 12 foundations, the biggest base I've ever made (Wow, this playthrough is setting all sorts of records ?)) But also, last night and this morning I farmed about 2000 obsidian, 800 crystal, 600 oil, 1000 cementing paste (beaver dams)  and around 4000 metal! I mean, it's not like he's missing out on anything, right? Just boring farming. I also managed to find a new max level dino! We had previously thought the max level was 217, but I found a 225 dodo (:Melee_Damage:) on the northern beach near the arthro dossier! I knocked it out with one tranq arrow to the head with my 208% dmg crossbow (after looking on dododex to make sure it wouldn't die of course). Unfortunately I didn't have any mejoberries so I flew up to the little hill with the dossier, grabbed about 10, flew down to a sarco chomping on my unconscious dodo!

Grrrrrr... 

Hey, not sure if you built or placed your Ind. Forge yet, but it us 3W x 3L x 6H! You may need to expand your base or build a seperate place for it. Placing so none of it sticks out of all wall is a bit of a pain. It is great though, makes getting metal and charcoal so much easier!

Edited by Jester331
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I logged in and lagged out for about 5 minutes, then rubber-banded all over the place so I quit and went to work where it's less stressful.

I always find this one of the most interesting posts to read. What did you do on *ARK* today? I for one tamed a few scorpions, filled my troughs full of berries and meat and then decided to look

PS4 - Private Server - Ragnarok   No new color mutations on the ravagers last night, so all those babies got killed. I then was flying around, and I saw a whole group of high level even

Posted Images

PS4 - Private Server - Ragnarok

No new color mutations on the ravagers last night, so all those babies got killed.

I then was flying around, and I saw a whole group of high level event colored Dilos. So I KO's and tamed 5 of them. I assigned them as guards to my 2 Meglasaurus back at my Viking Bay base.

I then went looking for the 135 Red body/green stomach Rex I had been seeing. So I finally found it, and I land my wyvern, when I hear a roar from BEHIND me, I turn and coming out of the dense brush is a Green 150 male Rex.

SO I change plans and focus on the 150. A few mistakes were made, and I ended up falling of the cliffside. I didn't die, but when I finally got enough arrows into the Rex, to make him start running, he turned and ran straight towards the Viking Bay water. So I had to back off to prevent it from drowning.

So I went and got my Wyvern back up on the cliff, and then I went back after the 150 Rex. Even though I was trying to herd him away from the water, he kept going into it. so I kept having to back away for a bit. Finally I dropped him on the water's edge and went off to kill a few Stegos for Prime, since I w as out of kibble and mutton.

So I get back to the Rex, and get off my Wyvern to feed the Rex. Suddenly glitching thru the Rex comes a freaking water lobster and I am stuck between the rex and the wyvern (thought I would be safe that way), so I end up getting knocked out, and because I had some good riot gear on, I have to sit there for like a minute, while the lobster finally kills me. (I keep my Wyvern on passive when taming dinos) 

So I spawn back at my Vikign Bay base, and jump on my newest argy, and fly back. I land, put my Argy on Neutral and follow, and I run over to my body. and then I get attacked by 2 lobsters! Both came thru the sleeping Rex to attack. So I get KO'd and die again! 

Respawn back at the Viking base (thankfully I have 2 beds there) and I run fast as I can back to the scene of the crime. I get there, and I see that my Argy has killed the two lobsters, so I grab my gear from my first dead body, and then proceed to harvest the the lobsters (black pearls, etc.) then suddenly I get struck from behind, and I turn to see a Scorpion that has fallen from the cliff above. Well he stings my naked body before I can even turn around, and when I do, I am passed out. Some how a flock of Vultures have arrived on the scene, and my Argy begins battling with them, all the while I lay passed out on the beach, while the Scorpion continues to sting me, and I eventually die AGAIN!.

So I spawn back at the Viking Bay base AGAIN, and I run naked all the way back again to the Rex. I arrive, and I once again grab my stuff from my dead body and the  stuff the prime meat into the Rex. Then suddenly I start getting attacked by more vultures, I am fighting them off, hiding under my wyvern, and my Argy is battling them I am nearly dead, but the battle seems to have ended. So I go into my menu, to try and eat some cooked meat and berries, and then I get hit one last time. (Killed by a level 5 vulture!)

RE-SPAWN AGAIN back at the Viking Bay base, jump on a high level carno, and race over to the Rex. On the way I spy 2 more lobsters on land, and we kill them off, then arrive at the Rex. I gather all of my belongings for like the 4th time and jump back on my wyvern for safety. I have the argy and carno on neutral and follow. After a bit the Rex jumps up but only at level 212, so sometime during all of the fighting, he got hit a couple times to reduce the T.E. ?

I then proceed to walk/fly the whole gang back to my Viking Bay base. I heal up my dinos and repair my armor, and then go back out for the 135 Red Rex. But this time I take with me 6 dino gates that I position in such a way, that blocks off most of the path to the water, and I lure the red Rex off the cliff into my  "trap".

Things are going great, and the Rex seems  to be about to KO. Then suddenly, it starts climbing the cliff, and I fire another tranq arrow at it, but just as I release the arrow, the Rex passes out, and all I can do is watch the last arrow hit the Rex too late. So I am trying to decide what to do should I wake it up and re-tranq?  Well, I'm cranky and impatient from the fiasco with the Green 150 rex, so I say DILO it, I'm taming it now, and then going to bed. So I stuff it with PRime, and it stands up at level 188, so I lost a bunch of levels. Arrgggghhhh! I should have just had patience, but nope not today.

So I walked him back to the base, and leveled him up on a few dinos on the way back. I then moved some of the dinos around in the base, to get better use of my Lystros, and when I moved my dolphin about 10 feet, my 150 pre-tame Manta that was on follow and wearing an ASC saddle, swung wide, and ran aground, dying nearly instantly!!!!!!!!!!!! :Jerbmad:

Then I filled food bins, and called it a night. I have to travel for business for a few days, so can't play for a couple days.

But after feeling like a complete Noob all evening with the multiple deaths and errors, maybe I need the break!

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
18 hours ago, SeaRex said:

I started a dedicated server with my dad yesterday on the Center. We started on Tropical Island South. We've got the S+ mod, the Upgrade Station mod, Better Narcotics and Tranq Arrows Combined, and of course Classic Flyers. So we started, got a thatch base (with no walls, because my dad was the one building this time and he doesn't like to bother with walls (a mistake, as it later turned out?)), and a dilo and a dodo, both tamed by me. We (I) tamed two Parasaurs while my dad was building the base, so after he finished we went on our Paras to get some metal from inland.

We were then jumped by raptors, me forgetting the new ability Parasaurs have to scare them away. My dad died, and I was still quite close to the base so luckily our dilo heard my cries for help and came over and killed the raptor! The Parasaur was on passive for some reason, so it just watched as I was mauled. So we ended up getting metal, returning to base, crafting an upgrade station, blah blah blah. I think ark decided our life was a bit too easy so it spawned two rexes right up the beach from us. I tried to kite the closer one up the beach away from the base, and tried shooting it with my apprentice bow, but it just stuck around. Until I walked right up to it and hit it with my hatchet while it roared. My sprint speed was faster than it, but not my walk speed. Luckily I was being attacked by Meganeura before and had put about 60 stimberries in my hotbar. I ate these while running up the beach, until... I ran out of stimberries. Long story short, the Rex killed me.

I respawned at the base and ran all the way back to grab my stuff. I got it, and as a bonus, the Rex looked like it was staying there! So I got some narcotics from our base and went off to tame a trike. My dad was off on his Parasaur getting more metal, so our base was unguarded. As I was shooting the Trike, I saw red messages flash across the screen. Your Parasaur (Parasaur) was killed by a Rex (Lvl 5)! or something like that. Same with the dodo and the dilo. So I ran away from the trike that was attacking me and rushed back in time to see the Rex chomping on our thatch foundations. It destroyed the storage boxes, which my dad replaced. I kited it for the second time up the beach and away from our beach. After that I went back to KO a trike.

So I knocked him out without a hassle, and then tamed him and saddled him without a hassle, and then brought him back to base without a hassle. Oh yeah, by this point my dad had tamed a Pteranodon. We were in need of hide for building our massive spike wall to keep out the rexes. So I hopped on the Trike and killed an iguanodon and a chalico. By now it was dusk, and I needed to go back to base. Then I saw another Chalico, and thought about all the extra hide he would give. This guy was much higher level than the past one, and I knew I would win, but it would take longer than expected. So as I was killing him, somehow another iguanodon was brought into the fight. I said to myself, ok, I can deal with this, but it will be a bit close. My trike was on about half health and the chalico was dead, so I thought I was safe. Wrong. Then came the troodons. About 6 or 7 of them, they ripped apart my trike and I dipped. Turns out Troodon are faster than humans! Yay. So they got to me and killed me, I respawned, they found their way to our base and killed all our animals, including the Ptero and the Para. Fun times.

So me and my dad got our stuff back, most notably our journeyman bows, so we killed a couple of troodons each. After two, one bit me and immediately knocked me out, but luckily my dad forcefed me stimberries so I was fine. After that, we finished the spike wall and I tamed a nice purple Pteranodon. I was grinding XP for the saddle when my dad suggested we kill the bronto that was near our base for hide. I killed it with my now ascendant bow after it walked into the spike wall. Then the Rex came back. It started munching on the brontos around our base. I crafted a tranq arrow with 10 times the punch of a normal tranq arrow, and with my 450% damage bow, knocked it out in one shot. Unfortunately, it must have accidentally aggroed a dimorphodon because the little scumbag took off a lot of the taming effectiveness before I realized. I then flew on my Ptero over to where there were some Terror Birds. I bola'd one and tranqed it, tamed it, saddled it and brought it back to base, then we logged. 

This entire scenario was great fun to read hahaha

• Like 1

I was taming an ACHATINA lv 85 in Redwood on a tame-capped Ragnarok server, and it was chaotic. Should only need 24 Veggie Cakes, but in reality it needs more because the devs added a 30 secs cooldown for eating veggie cake and the game detects that as THERE IS NO FOOD inside the Achatina in that 30 sec cooldown period, so Achatina randomly gets reduced tame progress. I was also killed once by a microraptor and it forced me to spawn home and brought another griffin, luckily I have six griffins.

I had to use 4 tame slots that I luckily had prepared before, I thought I'd only need one but the Achatina only had around 1035  food with food value for veggie cake is 200, so I can only starve tame it per 1000 food or 5 veggie cakes and that costed me one raft everytime the Achatina almost starved, since vcake has 30 secs cooldown everytime Achatina eats it, the tame slot sometimes got stolen by other player, so I had to put down another raft once it's full to 1000 food which i had to make the raft on the spot, since I used a griffin to get there and griffin has low damage, I had to race with time for partial starve taming, narc-ing, making raft and putting it down, checking the achatina food/torpor etc.

Long story short, the Achatina was around 92% with only 2 vcakes left in its inventory, one vcake will only add 4.8% so thought it would be enough, but NO, like I said earlier, the progress bar can go down randomly after eating a vcake and in cooldown because the game detects it as there is no food in the Achatina. The Achatina was 1 vcake away from being tamed so I went home to my base via a bed I have there where my tree platform and tree saps are. I made 4 vcakes and quickly flied back to spot using another griffin. So I used 3 Griffins in trying to tame this Achatina.

Once I was at the spot I put vcakes in inventory, torpor was only like 50, I narc-ed it immediately and I had to destroy a raft so the progress bar would continue because of tame-capped situation, again the progress bar got lowered randomly, and ended up at 99.2% , damn, having the second time of 1 vcake away from being tamed, and my beehive was already empty, so i shouted in global chat asking for help if anyone near redwood or highland had any cake ready, but no reply, then I checked battlemetric, only 4 ppl were online, then one responded but his base was too far away in desert and he didn't have cake anyway and only sap. 

In the end I gave up, and left the Achatina, the last time I checked before leaving, the progress bar continued to go down maybe like 80%. What a stressful situation. ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Aushegun said:

Arrgggghhhh! 

What a wild ride!! That sounds like hundreds of other scenarios that I've been through where absolutely everything goes wrong, so quickly. I can say from experience that taking the time and resources to set out dino gate traps or spike walls have saved me from would-be frustration when taming. Knocking a Ptera on a beach with nothing there? No problem, except the moment you look away to check something else, 44 Dilos, 19 Alpha Raptors, 107 bugs and Rockwell himself show up to crash your entire party! 

Downed a Quetz after 30 minutes of flying, firing and screaming? Shweeet, except that the second it hits the ground, it's gonna be in the smallest micro-puddle imaginable to drown it on a tea spoon of water, or it's gonna get a random Sarco that's somehow in the Snow Biome to come munch on it. ?‍♀️

Edited by Veraduun
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Veraduun said:

What a wild ride!! That sounds like hundreds of other scenarios that I've been through where absolutely everything goes wrong, so quickly. I can say from experience that taking the time and resources to set out dino gate traps or spike walls have saved me from would-be frustration when taming. Knocking a Ptera on a beach with nothing there? No problem, except the moment you look away to check something else, 44 Dilos, 19 Alpha Raptors, 107 bugs and Rockwell himself show up to crash your entire party! 

Downed a Quetz after 30 minutes of flying, firing and screaming? Shweeet, except that the second it hits the ground, it's gonna be in the smallest micro-puddle imaginable to drown it on a tea spoon of water, or it's gonna get a random Sarco that's somehow in the Snow Biome to come munch on it. ?‍♀️

We vets call that "getting Arked"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Veraduun said:

Quetzal thing happened to me some days ago. Managed to fall in one of the smallest ponds i've ever seen in the island. I don't even get mad anymore :P Been playing this nearly since the beggining.

• Like 1

Continued with the base relocation tonight, focusing with the main building. After a bit of fidgeting I finally got the orientation of the build to my liking and started building.  Went with the same style as my last build but expanded the size of it. After tinkering around with the build I finally completed the main structure. Oh my God the view from the build is stunning, especially from the top floor, looking out down the valley to green obelisk. At the moment I am just using wood windows but I might have to consider proper greenhouse windows to get the full view. All I really need to do now for this building is furnish it out and install the balconys.

As time went on it suddenly hit me, Ark actually has textures ! The xbox could actually hold a texture on a stone wall or wyvern. Am so glad to have decided to move. Also it suddenly hit me that with all my masterfull planning and organising abilities I had forgotten to pick a base location with easy access to water.... Great... thats going to be one heck of a pipe to provide water to an industrial cooker... a problem for another day !

Once I completed the building I flew back to the land of no textures and crashes (my current base). Grabbed the anky with my weight poison wyvern and went on a metal run. Going to need alot of metal to build the new industrial forge and all the other metal items and electrics I need to replace. Also I want to install vaults as my main form of storage in the new build. So I flew to the central canyons (my favourite metal spawn) and completely filled up the anky. Flew back to the land of no textures and crashes, and filled up the industrial forge. Switched on the forge and left it to do its thing. 

Last thing I did tonight was to start gathering more resources in anticipation of all the behomoth gates I'll need to build, to keep the local wildlife out of my new home. 

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Like 3
Guest DJRone89
3 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Continued with the base relocation tonight, focusing with the main building. After a bit of fidgeting I finally got the orientation of the build to my liking and started building.  Went with the same style as my last build but expanded the size of it. After tinkering around with the build I finally completed the main structure. Oh my God the view from the build is stunning, especially from the top floor, looking out down the valley to green obelisk. At the moment I am just using wood windows but I might have to consider proper greenhouse windows to get the full view. All I really need to do now for this building is furnish it out and install the balconys.

As time went on it suddenly hit me, Ark actually has textures ! The xbox could actually hold a texture on a stone wall or wyvern. Am so glad to have decided to move. Also it suddenly hit me that with all my masterfull planning and organising ability I had forgotten to pick a base location with easy access to water.... Great... thats going to be one heck of a pipe to provide water to an industrial cooker... a problem for another day !

Once I completed the building I flew back to the land of no textures and crashes. Grabbed the anky with my weight poison wyvern and went on a metal run. Going to need alot of metal to build the new industrial forge and all the other metal items and electrics I need to replace. Also I want to install vaults as my main form of storage in the new build. So I flew to the central canyons (my favourite metal spawn) and completely filled up the anky. Flew back to the land of no textures and crashes, and filled up the industrial forge. Switched on the forge and left it to do its thing. 

Last thing I did tonight was to start gathering more resources in anticipation of all the behomoth gates I'll need to build, to keep the local wildlife out of my knew home. 

About time you moved ?

8 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

About time you moved ?

Yeah your right there lol Ok I'll admit it, I am stubborn, dense and stupid ? Wasnt going to let some computer game get the better of me hahaha. 

While the original base location was not my first choice by any strech of the imagination it grew on me. Almost completly safe, great access to the basic resources and the water pen, it makes me sad

:Jerbcry:

Edited by AngrySaltire
3 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Yeah your right there lol Ok I'll admit it, I am stubborn, dense and stupid ? Wasnt going to let some computer game get the better of me hahaha. 

While the original base location was not my first choice by any strech of the imagination it grew on me. Almost completly safe, great access to the basic resources and the water pen, it makes me sad

:Jerbcry:

Watch out that you dont make your new base too big or it will turn into crash city too :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today we did some organizing, and moved a bunch of dinos from the rex factory to our main base. Then we did a meat run with the allos before logging out in the tek bed, trying to hit lvl 100 so we can build s+ vivariums to keep our kibble dinos in.

Over the next few weeks we are going to greatly reduce our ark play time. We want to grind out some things on Destiny 2 for Solstice of heroes which will greatly cut into our ark play time. It only last till August 28th so we want to get as much done as we can.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Watch out that you dont make your new base too big or it will turn into crash city too :P 

Cant promise that ? Nah I'll try not to build to big. I blame the water pen, and also the lighthouse tower attached to it, cant of helped the crashes. Hopefully just the change in location will help lol

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Cant promise that ? Nah I'll try not to build to big. I blame the water pen, and also the lighthouse tower attached to it, cant of helped the crashes. Hopefully just the change in location will help lol

I must say man, flying by I was impressed by it! Nice place, great building.

I had a friend build on the bridge, the raised mountaintop overlooking green & canyon, he had a massive castle and id crash every time i went by.. so were limited by our consoles! (He had a one x and was fine)

42 minutes ago, d1nk said:

I must say man, flying by I was impressed by it! Nice place, great building.

I had a friend build on the bridge, the raised mountaintop overlooking green & canyon, he had a massive castle and id crash every time i went by.. so were limited by our consoles! (He had a one x and was fine)

Glad you liked it :)

Dont worry I dont plan on building any castles. Our consoles can rest easy tonight lol

• Like 1

Well it's been a long while since I updated anything as I haven't been playing much lately having decided this is the year to write my own retail systems (tills/reports/management etc.) for small shops and start my own business this year.

Anyway - this week we decided that having completed both Scorched Earth and Aberration it was time to finally return to the Island and also complete that. We had done everything but the Alpha dragon and any level of the Tek Cave (without cheating - did it once but found out one member had god on.. not happy).

So this week has mainly been raising new better REX, dumping my skills into crafting and building the saddles/weapons and armor so we have the best we possibly can.  

We have a plan on bringing over a couple players from our Ragnarok server to help out tomorrow evening (Friday 3rd Aug) but so that we weren't met by any surprise changes to the existing bosses we decided to give all the bosses a trial run with just myself, Hep and Khep.

Alpha Broodmother

No changes that I could tell but lost 2 REX, stupid mistake, lack of concentration and control to get the group surrounding her instead leaving themselves open to the spit attack up front.

Alpha Megapithecus

Arena changed since last playing - the middle section up to the stairs has been compacted bringing the spawn and stairway closer together - and the "hole" in the ground seems to have been made larger.  No losses.

Alpha Dragon

First attempt - I was distracted, didn't realise the dragon had landed and was heading for me as I stood by my Yuty... I die.. not long later the entire team and all REX die.  Guess that was expected as I was the one whistle controlling them.

... restore backup ... 

Second attempt - fully prepared this time, handled the whisle control well.  Used Asc pump shotgun and Asc assault rifle whilst it was in the air and then mounted my yuty and boosted the rexes to attack it whenever it landed the right side of the lava river.  Key to this arena/boss is to avoid the lava river - only ever attack the dragon when its on your side with your mounts.  If it stays in air or lands other side of the river simply revert to long range weapons.  3 REX lost.

Gamma Tek Cave / Overseer

Lost a few REX on the way to the overseer teleport chamber down through the Tek cave - stupid AI "follow me" does NOT mean "first run a full 90 degrees right into the lava before trying to get back on track and follow me".  Made it down with 7 or so REX and destroyed the Overseer - no further losses.

Beta Tek Cave / Overseer

Not much different - better luck this time with navigating the REX pack down the Tek cave and only lost 2 to the lava. Made it with 13+ REX but only just on time.  Overseer was a little more difficult but not stupidly so - mainly more drones both floor and flying to take out - no further losses.

Weekend Mission

As our experiments went well we're happy to try and go all out tomorrow now and hit all Alpha bosses followed by Alpha Tek Cave and Overseer with the other 2 members from Ragnarok.  Just need to transfer our Ragnarok characters tonight to breed up and imprint new REXes - our Ragnarok characters have progressed both story maps but the ones we had on Island have only done Island - makes sense to now ditch the Island characters and do it with the others.

On a side note we've very nearly got one of our dinos to max level - that's been a looooong grind.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Kardainz said:

I did nothing, I yet again joined a new server (PvE) and it was dino capped... brought 3 games for this for me and my friends but hey... Bad choice I'm thinking.

Might be worth trying unofficial servers - check out any advertisements in https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/90-server-advertisements/

We have 2 small PvE servers, 20 and 30 slots respectively but PC only and I pay approx. £20/mth for both.

• Like 1

Started the night off by doing a bit of farming. Went about the highlands harvesting dead basil (oil), getting crystal and metal for a fabricator. The other night I pillaged some beaver dams for a good amount of CP and pearls. After a small remodel of my house boat, I gathered a bunch of Narcoberry to start stockpiling my taming supplies for when I finally settle in a base location. Happy with my bit of progess I set out on my main goal for today: finding a base location. I went about prefabbing some stone buildings before I venture out into the world. I knew the map was populated ans that most of the common spots would be occupied already, a nice change from my SP adventures this last year.

Fast forward 4 hours of flying around the map on my obnoxiously green argy. I saw some neat bases (cool base behind a waterfall in Canyon!!) and had a lot of frustrations due to the amount of (empty) bases ive seen in spots id love to occupy. Nevertheless I found a spot, it was a toss up between two areas: Heru Ur Rise (by beaver dams) and Two'chuck forest (between blue and ocean side of canyon) after an hour of flying back and fortb I decided on twochuck forest. Many times I had a good spot and as i went to inspect the area (good pve tactic) id find a huge inactive base around near me and have to look elsewhere. I dont want to cause lagg for another if not needed nor do I want to endure lagg every time I leave my base either so it seems twochuck forest above the lake with the ruin on it is my home. I will inspect further when im on next but I did a pretty extensive check. If anyone on the server does find someone near me before I do, let me know :) 

I threw together a small stone box to store my bulbdog and argy until next time, then ill start working on my actual base and scout a water pen for boat storage & get my feet wet with water dinos (hah) next time im on. 

Edited by d1nk
  • Like 3

Spotted a lvl 145 saber near my trap on the frozen tooth, so i trapped and tranqed it. While i was taming the 145 i saw a 150 saber.

The 145 finished taming so i started trying to catch the 150, but i ran into a whole pack of sabers and then a giga came in... All the sabers dead.

Saw another lvl 150 but this time an argent (oh lucky day).

It was very bloody from the giga i quess, but i knocked it out in my trap anyway after waiting a while.

After about half an hour a pack of sabers came my way. Took care if them with my argent, but one sneaky saber went behind the trap and killed my already low hp tame.

Trapped ANOTHER argent, 135 this time. While getting prime meat on my 245 argent, killing everything, i get knocked off it by a raptor while i was fighting  a  stego. I respawn at a sleeping bag near my trap stuck in a rock..

After 2 min being stuck i see a message that my lvl 245 argent, wich i had since the beginning, got killed by an allosaurus :( RIP

• Sad 3
  • Facepalm 1