So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Finally finished my lighthouse/birdhouse build to complete my penning in of the herbivore island lagoon, took the Theri for a run around the north, tamed a 150 female deer for no particular reason, had a look around for a 150 Rex which has been a fruitless search for weeks now, took my recently tamed 150 Carno out for a bit of levelling, and killed another crappy level Unicorn,  found a lvl 100 sheep, and uploaded 7 Ankys that were just taking up floor space in the barn. Tomorrow, I think I'll mate my pair of perfect tamed Mammoths and bring them down from the Iceburg where they've been gathering dust to my main base on Herbi Island, and run the swamps to try and find a better Baryonx then any that I have, and still looking for any 150 Kapros.

2 hours ago, pwellsua5645 said:

You did well, have no regrets. You offered a hand and he rejected it, he deserved it.

Thanks , I try not to make enemies but it's PvP and I play solo so it was necessary. I've let people build close to me before and it only turned out for the worse so that's why I offered .. ah well as you said they deserved it

I actually just came over to officials this last week. I have been having a blast playing with a large crew that used to play on dedis together. Our tirbe is making some great progress in the TEK regards so that has been exciting. Yesterday I got my frist ptera 100% imprint! That should be fun for another week or so before the nerf although Ill probably get it killed first. 

Short but productive day again.

Worked on a little project that's been on the backburner, but made sense to do with a major breeding day scheduled for this Saturday. Made a new fridge and put it in the hatchery, then made 10 of every imprinting kibble and stocked the new fridge with it. No more scrambling for the kibble house when babies want treats.

Then I decided to go test out the spino swim speed nerf for myself. Honestly...I didn't really notice a difference. But then I do give my spinos movement speed since we spend as much time running up and down mountains as we do in the oceans.

Speaking of ocean, farmed a couple of basils and discovered how much easier it is than hauling an anky all the way to the north from weathertop. So two trips and one grumpy spino later I added 1200 oil to our stores, not bad at all. Also chewed through a ton of mantas and megs, but did not manage to pop any good level ones to replace our 4 lost aquatics from last weekend. No matter. Tribemate has multiple bary eggs ready to pop and any breedjects he gets will be made into tribe tames for general purpose seafaring/caving adventures.

I finished out my night by breeding my newest spino Jasmine with a male from my Corazon's line. The only male we have with our best spino HP, a very respectable 5.3k. Jasmine has all of our high rolls otherwise--not surprising given that she was a 135 and our next highest was a 120. Fingers crossed for, if not a perfect baby, then at least a male with HP that I can breed back to her until we get it right.

Basically had a crappy day to end a crappy week. 

Within 10 seconds of logging on my Juvi Wolf died of starvation. My fault I know but still not happy about it. 
Then, after trying (and failing) to find a high level Mammoth to replace the one that was killed the other day (pecked to death in base by an Argy after my Carno guard dogs magically switched to passive) I went back to base, did some general maintenance then found my Argy gone. Just vanished from where I'd parked her. Saddle and all.
I checked the tribe log in case I'd missed her death but no, she's still alive somewhere. Got on another bird and searched the area but she's not anywhere near. I'm guessing she's under the map and will starve in a few days. Unless she can see a trough of course. I'll likely never know if that's the case. Just wish there was a way to locate your creatures when they get lost like this. 
A list of all your living tames in the tribe manager would be good too.

I logged off with a mixture of anger and depression

I took a couple of nights off ARK to catch up some much needed sleep. 

But tonight I plan on breeding these two again. 

tczBXsI.jpg

3mraAQy.jpg

I bred them a couple of days ago, hoping for a baby with mom's body and dad's crest (curse poop green colors), but ended up with a doppelganger of mom. So I'll try again tonight. 

Plan to do more building, maybe expand my allo pack. We'll see what the night brings!

Edited by Fatdog

Finally got around to walling off the top floor of my base so finally no more Brontos and Stegos gallumphing around my crafting and storage areas. Brought the mammoths, deer and rhino down from the iceburg, checked my egg fridges and realised that I have more than I need of quite a few different eggs and with the new additions to the base the dino storage was getting a little crowded so went on a cull of eggers, uploaded a few decent but un-needed dinos, and shifted a few around to make it a bit more open. Made up a load of kibble, tamed a 150 Moschops, and a 145 Penguin. Then made a start on the roof and got very annoyed with the snap points on S+ Sloped roofs.

Logged on, did a water cave run, flew past a guy on a quetz as I was traveling to my egg base, did a meat run filled all the troffs, made some kib as I was there then noticed I was locked out my building. Got disconnected so I reloaded and was back at my water base where I originally spawned in.....

30 min server rewind ? 

XB1 Prim+ PvE

The normal, I guess. 

Oh, I feel like going for adventure today so instead of taking my Theri to gather meat, I use my Rex and walk all the way from The Maw to the swamp near the turtle island. That's also the first time ever in my 1000+ gameplay have I ever encounter a leech. All these times I've been searching through the green algae but it's much easier to find them in shallow water. I searched at the wrong spot lol. 

On 14/04/2017 at 4:00 AM, skeeta said:

Basically had a crappy day to end a crappy week. 

Within 10 seconds of logging on my Juvi Wolf died of starvation. My fault I know but still not happy about it. 
Then, after trying (and failing) to find a high level Mammoth to replace the one that was killed the other day (pecked to death in base by an Argy after my Carno guard dogs magically switched to passive) I went back to base, did some general maintenance then found my Argy gone. Just vanished from where I'd parked her. Saddle and all.
I checked the tribe log in case I'd missed her death but no, she's still alive somewhere. Got on another bird and searched the area but she's not anywhere near. I'm guessing she's under the map and will starve in a few days. Unless she can see a trough of course. I'll likely never know if that's the case. Just wish there was a way to locate your creatures when they get lost like this. 
A list of all your living tames in the tribe manager would be good too.

I logged off with a mixture of anger and depression

Transponder node? I could be wrong coz I've never used one but I presumed that's what they were for...