So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

1 hour ago, TripleBox said:

What you meant to say was you duped a tonne of items on alt accounts on another server then brang it all to your server 131 and left the vaults on the beach. I seen you guys attacking 813 dying with 500 stacks of C4 on your body. The Police / PPG never learn do they...

9 minutes ago, TripleBox said:

I said your tribe from 131 The Police attacking 813 with PPG dying with 500 c4 on their body. 

Your an embarrassment to the community and its why people write bad reviews about this brilliant game. You make up a story that clearly said your body then when i call you out on your lies you change the story to their because it covers all basis.

The devs are put under to much pressure to keep up with the game development and help protect the community from scum like PPG/VDD/VVG and what ever tribe you are. If your seriously gonna accuse me of something you better put your evidence where you mouth is mister and do not keep changing your story :). Thank you i will not reply again and can you please delete these posts in 1 hour as they are off topic.

3 hours ago, TripleBox said:

What you meant to say was you duped a tonne of items on alt accounts on another server then brang it all to your server 131 and left the vaults on the beach. I seen you guys attacking 813 dying with 500 stacks of C4 on your body. The Police / PPG never learn do they...

I used to be on 813. All I know is the most worthless tribes I have encountered were cartel and da mob lol

21 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Bruh, both of the titans on my server are within render distance of each other, and they're probably about 5 minutes walk from my base. 

if that you take your eyes off one of those and its walked across the map.. probably making a b-line towards your base.... Half my base was "offlined raided" in pve by one in June and i still have PTSD i mean i have my base surrounded by behemoth gates but you never know

• Haha 1

Went to another server to trade for a wyvern. Walking towards blue ob where we were to meet up I had to swim from where I spawned. I was in the water for about 10 sec before a random person swam from under me out of nowhere and killed me, causing me to lose my trading materials. So I guess in ark today I learned the hard lesson about leaving stuff in the ark when cross server trading :( 

2 minutes ago, JustPaperChasin said:

Went to another server to trade for a wyvern. Walking towards blue ob where we were to meet up I had to swim from where I spawned. I was in the water for about 10 sec before a random person swam from under me out of nowhere and killed me, causing me to lose my trading materials. So I guess in ark today I learned the hard lesson about leaving stuff in the ark when cross server trading :( 

Ah man I do feel for you. The only thing is there are a lot of drops on blue on island as well as the ob itself. Not wanting you to feel bad, just wondering why you got the stuff before you got there

It was on the center, but still same logic applies haha honestly I was just distracted while I was transferring and just forgot to drop my stuff into the ob before I moved my character over. Honestly the most frustrating part of the whole thing was that with as much stuff that gets lost in this game through no fault of the player, this one was totally on me. Oh well, live and learn. I've got enough to make more stuff for my trade so I guess it'll just be more expensive than I was hoping 

3 hours ago, SlipperySquid said:

Your an embarrassment to the community and its why people write bad reviews about this brilliant game. You make up a story that clearly said your body then when i call you out on your lies you change the story to their because it covers all basis.

The devs are put under to much pressure to keep up with the game development and help protect the community from scum like PPG/VDD/VVG and what ever tribe you are. If your seriously gonna accuse me of something you better put your evidence where you mouth is mister and do not keep changing your story :). Thank you i will not reply again and can you please delete these posts in 1 hour as they are off topic.

Fight! Fight! Fight! 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Well it was my first day playing yesterday, played on PS4 PVP 79 made it to level 21 and had a solid base idea with 3 dilos until I see someone stood outside my base on an electric Rex lol (forgive me I am still getting used to names lol). At first I thought he may have been here to help me out abit until 2 quetzals landed one picked me whilst the electric Rex destroyed everything and then they just dropped me from the sky and I died and that was the end of that. 

So to sum it up I basically did nothing lol, but not to worry this is an awesome game and hopefully with a little practice I'll be able to handle myself a bit better.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Chunk1664 said:

Just finished my morning routine, check dinos, feed them, collect eggs and poop, fill compost bins, feed babies then log off for work and hope it's all ok till I get on later 

Jheez man that's some dedication, i didn't realise the game required that much attention. It just gets better and better lol 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Valhulla said:

Well it was my first day playing yesterday, played on PS4 PVP 79 made it to level 21 and had a solid base idea with 3 dilos until I see someone stood outside my base on an electric Rex lol (forgive me I am still getting used to names lol). At first I thought he may have been here to help me out abit until 2 quetzals landed one picked me whilst the electric Rex destroyed everything and then they just dropped me from the sky and I died and that was the end of that. 

So to sum it up I basically did nothing lol, but not to worry this is an awesome game and hopefully with a little practice I'll be able to handle myself a bit better.

Run forest run!!!!

I destoryied a wood base owned by a lvl 63... i dont feel bad, it was just there 3x3 house next to the swamp no signs of life nor will to setup any kind of defense just there hanging out by its lonesome... i never met the person that used to live there now i await the frantic panic complaining that a house of wood no longer stands there... if it was stone i would have left it alone or if there was a x turret would have past it by