So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

i finally finished my carcha they own my max hp mutation stego that has 1m health after leveling

it was a epic battle it took 5 hours

then the admin summoned in the king titan on me cuz i was at the terminal by accident it flattened me like a pancake my caracha ate it then i ate grute

Edited by prosans

(Official PVE, Valguero) Hunted, filled a maewing with meat. Unpodded carchars and wyverns.

Did a milk run, fed wyverns.

Logged off and on to

(Official PVE, Lost Island), tried for a new lightning egg. Nnnope. First I went to check my usual spot, there were two poison wyverns and an alpha. Noped the hell outta there. Not dealing with that.

Checked other places but apparently someone else did that first. No wyverns in that part, and that would be nice, but there were also no eggs. Except for two level 15 fire ones. Naah. Not risking my life for that (I remind you: alpha. Not too far), I can get that and better back home.

Waited a bit, returned. Now there were some poison wyverns but, far as I could see, still no eggs.

Checked out magma caves, too many magmas for my comfort, so didn't even bother looking for eggs. Literally poked my head in, saw magmas, and decided I'm not gonna go there.

Hunted, returned home, fed dinos.

(Official PVE, Crystal Isles) Found, netted, tranqed, harvested and killed a level 50 tropical. Hunted. Fed dinos, uploaded crystals.

(Official PVE, Valguero) again: downloaded crystals, fed crystal wyvern. Imprinted wyverns.

Fed gachas for a while.

Gave bees more flowers. Fed dinos.

Bred gigas, nothing good. One egg had a new mut, but judging by the stats it got mom's melee and mutated on that, making it same as father. Not the kinda melee mut I want. Cracked the eggs.

Repodded babies and that's all for today.

(Official PVE, Fjordur) Yep, decided to try that again. Got my survivor to a bit over level 20 today on a combination of dodo hunting and large storage box crafting. Grabbed a rune, that helped a lot. Made a canoe (+3 levels. Rune buff was still active). Lost it, though, as I died to a raptor after picking it up. Decided that that's about enough ARK for one day, so that's all for today.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Filled a maewing with meat, unpodded carchars and wyverns.

Did a small obsidian run and a big thatch one.

Took Blizzard and went on a hunt, killed lots of things including two alpha carnos and a level 45 giga.

Encountered so many tek dinos that by the end of the hunt I had over 600 dust - not bad!

Returned home, went to get milk for the wyverns, spotted a level 15, started leading her to the trap...

Game crashed.

Got back to it, I was dead, of course. Respawned, took tropeo, went to the trench. There was a level 180 wyvern.

So my sino got killed, my milkrun wyvern was nearly dead, and I had to fight that 180 before I was able to at least get my deathbag.

Not nice.

But I got that, and I trapped a level 85, and I milked it, and I returned home with my wyvern, tropeo, and milk.

Fed wyverns, podded weakest ones, rest will be staying out until evening.

Filled tek troughs with meat and restacked meat in the maewng - carchars are staying out for now too.

That's all for now.

Did a big flint run, made a lot of arrows for the gachas.

Fed gachas for a while, topped up gens back to 30 in each and still had 12 pieces left for the vault.

Did a milk run, fed wyverns. Podded the weakest one, rest should be fine to stay out for the night. Carchars nearly juvi now, so staying out too.

That's all for today.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

(Official PVE, Valguero) Early in the morning checked on the wyverns and imprinted them and carchars.

Just now checked on them again, they're adult now. Imprinted carchars again.

Podded a few of the wyverns, and bred remaining lightnings to get closer to my goal of a black-dark magenta-white one. And had luck! One of the eggs is female, with none of the ugly greens inherited. Stays.

Leveled the male lightning that's gonna be my in-use one until I get the perfect colored one on some baby carchars and gigas.

Bred gigas, fail mut again - damn things seem really insistent on taking mother's melee and mutating on that.

Unpodded weaker wyverns (two of them - third I'm going to kill later, no longer need it) for a bit of raising.

Fed gachas for a while, 8 ele went into generators, 15 and 90+ shards - into vault.

Repodded wyverns and that's all for today.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Leveled and uploaded one of my older blood wyverns (had to pod him for that. Despite never being uploaded before he still refused to get uploaded while unpodded). Imprinted carchars.

(Official PVE, Lost Island) Downloaded wyvern, uploaded owl (I don't use it anyway, and it eats a lot).

Went to the trench, killed two fire wyverns (since with a nice blood wyvern I actually CAN do it. With the old weak tropical I used before running away was kinda the only option). Looked for eggs, saw a 170 and a 150 fire ones, but decided to just remember about them in case I find nothing else. Found a 90 lightning one, took it, flew away.

Hunted. Uploaded egg and empty pod. Returned home, fed dinos.

(Official PVE, Crystal Isles) Found, netted, tranqed, harvested and killed a level 50 tropical. Hunted, fed dinos. Uploaded crystals.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Unpodded wyverns, hatched the new lightning (aside from yellow fins she looks great), killed the weak lightning that I no longer need.

Downloaded all the stuff, fed crystal wyvern.

Checked the lightning egg... Should have taken the 170 fire instead. The stats on the lightning were pathetic even for its level, colors no good either.

Bred lightning wyverns to try and get something with white fins. Kinda succeeded, but it was female, so cracked anyway. I need a male, as the yellow-finned one is female.

Podded gigas (except for Abaddon) since breeding them is a disappointment every time. Moved carcha females in their place and unpodded three extra ones. Now I have 7 carcha breeder females out and ready for when next male is grown.

Fed gachas for a while. As usual, some went into gens, rest into vault. Started a new stack.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Imprinted carchars, fed some of the dinos.

Unpodded wyverns, fed gachas for a little while, all went into generators since I didn't feed them yesterday so I didn't top up generators, either.

Did a milk run, fed wyverns. Fed gachas some more, finished topping up generators, had 4 ele left for the vault.

• Thanks 1

(Official PVE, Lost Island) Took blood wyvern and went to the trench. Killed a low-level fire that was near the entrance, checked nests, took a level 50 lightning egg. Escaped wyverns, uploaded egg, returned, killed some wyverns, lured away the rest, and checked once more. 165 lightning! Now THAT'S a lucky find!

Took it, flew away. Once it was safe hunted a bit. Uploaded egg, returned home, fed dinos.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Imprinted carchars. Fed what I didn't feed last time.

Downloaded and checked the eggs. 50 was nothing good, but that's expected. The 165 is an egg worth keeping, though: 30+ in stam, melee, and food. Not great, but better than any of my other lightnings.

For now that's all, will play more later.

Took Blizzard, went to the swamp and hunted. Got some leech blood.

Returned home, took one of my good fishing rods and a canoe, went to the lake and fished. Didn't get any particularly good loot, all BPs were worse than what I have so I threw them out. Got some metal, poly, crystal and black pearls, though.

Returned home, hatched the wyvern egg. Yeeah, good(ish) stats and good looks! Black spine and black belly. Podded him for later.

Bred lightning and poison wyverns, poison stays.

Fed gachas for a while, most ele went into gens.

And that's all for today.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

(Official PVE, Valguero, early in the evening which counts as morning for me because I'm kinda nocturnal at the moment): checked on carchars, imprinted them, worried for a bit about maybe not getting full imprint on them even though they're not meant to be used. Fed gachas for a bit and topped up the gens (only needed one ele for each this time, since not as much time as usual has passed since last session).

Just now: unpodded wyverns, did a thatch run and a flint run, made a ton of arrows for the gachas. Fed gachas some more, all for the vault this time.

bred sinos and tek rexes, nothing good.

Did a milk run, saw a good-looking 150 fire wyvern, decided to go look if she maybe left an egg. Returned home, fed wyverns, took an egg-run fire and went back. Nnnope. Killed everything and checked every nest spot, nothing. Took an from a different 150 wyvern which spawned after I killed all the others. On my way back saw a decayed dedi, full of oil. Broke it, took as much as I could.

Returned home, checked the egg (female, no good stats, dark gray on one of the regions so stays until I see if it looks good), put oil into the vault, took Nightmare (my argent), went back to the dedi (well, to its deathbags), took as much oil as I could, returned, put what fit into the vault, rest into forge, went back, took more, put that into forge too, and made a ton of gasoline.

Put all the gasoline into the vault.

Imprinted carchars (and they did get to 100%, thanks to current rates), repodded wyverns (except for older poison. She should be fine staying out) and that's all for today.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Carchars are now adult. Podded previous breeder, put Bloodmaw in his place, bred carchars. One egg stays for now - stat part of the mut is on speed, but I want to see if that dark blue belly will look good.

Also bred Frost (all right colors new carcha) to Blizzard... And egg is fully right on the first try! Male, white (albino back plus BigFoot4 underbelly), blue spots, fins and spikes, right melee.

Oldest poison is also now adult, I named her Mercury and bred her to Voldemort. The egg doesn't stay, I didn't like the color combination.

Unpodded wyverns, fed gachas for a bit, topped up generators, did a milk run. On my way to the trench for the first time ever saw a 150 carcha. Left it alone, though. With my luck it'll be a waste of a perfectly good carcha, best let someone else have a chance.

Milked a wyvern, returned home, fed wyverns, fed gachas some more. Logged off Valg and on to

(Official PVE, Crystal Isles), Netted, tranqed, harvested and killed a level 100 tropical. Uploaded crystals. Hunted, fed the dinos.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Again: downloaded crystals, fed blood wyvern. He'll stay out, should be fine.

Fed dinos, repodded regular wyverns, and that's all for today.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Hatched carchars. Put the white one with the maewing, killed the speed mut one (color DID NOT look good).

Blood wyvern was nearly adult and perfectly fine. Good. Named him Golden Vampire.

Unpodded wyverns for more raising.

Bred carchars, nothing good.

Fed gachas for a while, topped up gens.

Golden Vampire finished growing, podded his father and put him in his place. bred blood wyverns. Nothing good.

Unpodded some andrewsarchus females, bred them, nothing good, terminated gestation on all.

Fed gachas some more, repodded wyverns, that's all for now. Will play more later, or at least just check on the carcha.

Checked on carcha, he's doing fine.

Unpodded wyverns again, did a milk run, fed them.

Took my egg run fire wyvern, went to the trench to try and get some nice fire eggs. Stole four, returned home, keeping one: level, I forgot exactly which, either 90 or 95, what matters is that it's 79 on body.

Went back to the trench, stole three more eggs. Two are staying for now, whether or not staying post-hatch depends on the looks.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

(Official PVE, Valguero) Hatched wyvern (yep, level 90, not 95), and he's a rare case of an event dino looking pretty good right out of the egg with no need for breeding - Dark Lavender on all visible regions except for body. NIIICE. Unpodded other wyverns.

Imprinted carchar.

Bred carchars, nothing good.

Went to the trench to try for more fire eggs, had to spend a long time in there, only got a 55 and a 45. Got killed by a level 15 I didn't notice while dismounting.

Grabbed a spare, went back, got everything back. Spent some more time there and found a 170!

Went back with the eggs. Checked the eggs, 170 staying - 79 on one of the regions, pretty sure it's a visible one.

Did a milk run, fed wyverns.

Did a flint run, made arrows, fed gachas for a while. Wanted to check how the youngest wyvern is doing, PC froze.

Reloaded, went back into game (aaaand I had to change settings back to my normal because it reset them to base for some reason. At least it was just graphics and sound, not all that plus keys).

Fed gachas some more. Actually wanted to do another egg run, too, but it got laggy.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

(Official PVE, Valguero) Imprinted carch, unpodded wyverns and hatched the new one. She's also pretty good looking, and yea, 79 is visible, it's on wing membrane.

Did an egg run, nothing good.

Milk run, fed wyverns, another egg run... Got killed (too many wyverns on me, couldn't fight them all).

Respawned, by mistake in a random spot. Took some effort to die again - couldn't harvest a dead ichthy for poly for some reason, and the stego I punched to get killed by it decided that suicidal humans are scary and ran from me instead. Fortunately the trike I punched after it was much braver and I was finally able to respawn back home.

Took another spare fire wyvern, went back, got my stuff and my sino (which was holding most of the eggs, so VERY IMPORTANT.

Returned home, checked eggs, kept one for stats and one because 79 on one of the regions.

Went back, stole more eggs, returned home, checked them, kept one for stats, one for 79, cracked previous 79 because same region, but new one will be easier to raise because higher food stat.

Fed gachas, topped up gens.

Bred blood wyverns and carchars, no new muts, one carch stays so that I can see what it really looks like - inherited an interesting color combination, might be cool.

Repodded wyverns and that's all for now, will check on sidebases later.

(Official PVE, Lost Island) Went to the trench, at first found nothing, then 2 level 20 fire eggs (didn't take them. Not willing to take risks just to clear two egg spots), then found a level 90 lightning one. Took it.

Escaped from angry wyverns.

Uploaded egg. Stumbled upon a bunch of decayed eggs still hovering where a decayed base once was (I know because I looted its remains some time ago), picked them up so that they could disappear as they should have done for, like, a month already.

Returned home, fed dinos.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Downloaded egg, checked. Stays for now, fate post-hatch depends on the looks.

Hatched fires from the last time. 170 stays, 90 turned out to have that 79 on a on-visible region. Will kill later.

imprinted carcha and that's all for today (CI sidebase can wait until tomorrow).

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

7 minutes ago, AllOfTheAllos said:

Respawned, by mistake in a random spot. Took some effort to die again - couldn't harvest a dead ichthy for poly for some reason, and the stego I punched to get killed by it decided that suicidal humans are scary and ran from me instead. Fortunately the trike I punched after it was much braver and I was finally able to respawn back home.

:D:D:D 

(Official PVE, Fjordur) Got my char to a high enough level for a ptera saddle, gathered mats, tamed a level 20 ptera. Went in the direction of green ob, grabbed some runes along the way, stopped on a safe spot, logged off.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Imprinted carcha (final imprint!).

Took one of my old wild-tame carchs form the fridge. 150% melee unleveled, so good enough to use on a sidebase. Made a saddle for him, leveled him, named him DA BIG CHOMPA (been looking at wh40 ork memes a bit too much today), saddled, repodded and uploaded him.

(Official PVE, Fjordur) Didn't even need to go to the ob after all! There was a beacon just near. Downloaded and unpodded DA BIG CHOMPA, killed a nearby alpha raptor, got soem nice hatchets form it. Gathered mats, made 6 stone foundation and some stone fence foundations. Also a forge and a bed. And with all that went looking for a spot to settle. I wanted something not too far form the venom cave, in case I decide to start breeding drakes on Valg again.

There, of course, was no free spot as close to it as the last time, but I was still able to find something not too far. Put down my foundations, bed and forge, placed fence foundations, gathered mats for behem stone frame&gate and built those, then built a wall out of stone railings (sure, takes more effort. But I like seeing what's outside BEFORE going there. Walls and gates don't allow for that, and window walls look ugly).

Then finished the house itself, made and filled a trough, gathered some metal, started smelting it, got some stone, chitin and keratin, made some cementing paste, built pipes from the nearest pond to the base (took a while to find a spot where I could place pipes - plenty of land nearby was claimed). Got more metal so that it'll smelt by the time I next play.

(Official PVE, Crystal Isles) hunted a bit and fed dinos.

For now that's all, might play more later.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Unpodded wyverns. Hatched new one, ugly, killed.

Hatched the carch I kept to see colors... Not cool enough, podded and put into leveling fodder fridge.

Did an egg run, nothing good, neither stat-wise nor color-wise.

Fed dinos.

Bred blood wyverns and carchars, nothing good (one new mut, but no melee and boring color).

Fed gachas for a bit. Repodded wyverns and that's all for today.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

(Official PVE, Lost Island) Went for eggs again. Stole a 95 lightning egg, escaped (even fought and killed a 165 lightning!)... It decayed.

Went back, stole a 170 poison (there wasn't anything else worth taking).

Uploaded egg, hunted, returned home, fed dinos.

(Official PVE, Valguero) Downloaded egg, checked... 41 melee! Colors are boring, but that melee is worth keeping.

(Official PVE, Fjordur) Hunted, looted the venom cave, got 2 beaver saddle BPs and a 71 armor ptera BP.

Got mats for ptera saddle, made it, put it on my ptera. Dude's very low-level but it's still better to have him well-armored.

Made some narcotic, tranq arrows, tamed a level 55 snow owl - it'll be my main flyer on Fjord. Good enough for small resource runs, too. Leveled the owl to 3000+ stam. Fed dinos and that's all for today.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

(Official PVE, Valguero) Carcha (now named Avalanche) is adult now! Put a saddle on him and went on a nice big hunt.

Killed an alpha carno, on Weather Top encountered the 150 wild carch from a few days ago (I'm sure it's the same: same exact colors, same gender - can't be a coincidence!). Well, those who may have wanted to tame it had their chance and I had a fresh carcha hungry for EXP, so I killed it.

Then went to the wyvern trench, but before going right to it checked nearby spot for gigas - and there was a 50! Killed it, no problem, pretty much no heath loss. You know how it is with carchars - situations life-threatening on any other tame on them are just a matter of chomping without a worry in the world, because Ha! Good luck outdamaging THIS regen!

Then, of course, wyverns. Killed a lot of them.

Then to the last giga spot, no gigas/carchars there, but two alpha carnos, two alpha raptors, and just nearby a 140 alpha rex and two more raptors. Awesome!

Then to the Redwoods! Some more alpha carnos there.

Thanks to all that killing, especially the alphas, Avalanche got to 315% melee.

Returned home, unpodded wyverns, did a milk run, fed them and then went for an egg run.

Got my third wyvern with visible Actual Black! on belly, so it can be combined with other two, leaving only underscale! It's level 25, but that's manageable. Hard, but manageable. And even if I don't get Actual Black for the last remaining region, I suppose I can live with one of the two shades of purple instead.

Bred carchars, nothing good. Unpodded three desmodus females and bred them.

Fed gachas for a while, topped up gens. Waited some more, for bats to give birth, put babies with the maewing (after filling it with meat, of course).

Did another egg run. 7 eggs! SEVEN! One of them a 190.

Got caught by ice wyverns, ditched the egg-run wyvern, escaped on sino, suffered a disconnect not far from the base.

Relogged after several attempts, got back my loot and sino, checked eggs... Well 190 stays for stats. Nothing else worth keeping at all - no Actual Black on any of them, and all but 190 were low-levels.

Egg-run wyvern was still alive according to tribe log, I went to check and yep! She was, and no wildies on her, so I safely retrieved her. Good, she's pretty decent at her job, I'd hate to have to level another one instead.

Podded wyverns, filled trough for bats, and that's all for today.

6 hours ago, NokyRed said:

Too many rexes tamed.

My best Tek Rexes HP: 12k STA: 2500 DMG: 395%
Normal Rexes: HP 10k STA 2000 DMG 370%

Not so happy with Damage what do you think?

if they don't have any mutations yet, they're not that bad, you can definitely find a few more points in both health and damage.