So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

Continued exploring on Fjordur. Was also the only thing I did today. Tomorrow I plan to continue expanding my base. Although my goal was to explore and try and find a new base location, I kept getting distracted by the environment. So, I just rode around and took in the scenery. Found a large mine and the Rock Drakes hiding in there. Also got surprised by the radiation, but just quickly continued and got out. Whilst running around a large blue shape appeared. R-Giga, 290. Turned around as fast as I could and bolted. Erin may be strong, but a Giga is a step to far. Luckily I saw it in time, we got out of there with little trouble. There also seemed to be a lot of microraptors around. We out ran them, except for one time, where they jumped out of the bushes. After exploring one of the islands, I teleported to the red obi. Magmasaurs where running around everywhere. Seemed to dangerous to go about on Erin, decided to bring in my wyvern and we flew around for a while before I returned home. Back at base I ditched resources and bp’s I collected, before teleporting over to Jotunheim. Very quiet area, not a lot of dino’s around, I did manage to snatch a 190 Ice wyvern egg. No wyverns in sight, got away easily. Found the map exclusive animal the Fenrir, tamed two of them. Both male unfortunately, but had no luck in finding any others. Hopefully a next visit will be more fruitful. 

Added three buildings to my base on Fjordur. One greenhouse and two stables. Although they fare probably not the most space efficient buildings, I think they turned out fine. One will be used to house my Deinonychus’s. This will be the first time I actively use them, as I haven’t spent much time on Valguero. Also the reason why I snatched several eggs today. I only kept three of them, the others where low level. Unfortunately, after hatching them, they all turned out the be male. For now I decided on keeping them, their stats are all different and may be useful. Anyways, the two stables are connected and you can only reach one through the other. Underneath the bridge between the two buildings I can store either small creatures or two Stego sized dino’s. The larger of the two stables can house up to an Allosaurus. One of which I also tamed today. Other than that I tamed a Griffin, but there was not much action going on. I did however found a ascendant Rex saddle, just over a 100 armour, in a red drop. The first Rex be I’ve ever found! For now I’m keeping it as a saddle, but I may turn it into a bp in the future.

(unmodded no SP settings Singleplayer, The Island) Today I did something I wanted to do for quite a while: tested whether or not my giga from (Official, Valguero), Phobos, could possibly survive an encounter with a wild giga.

It's not something I can just use Phobos himself for, as I'm rather attached to him, that's why testing occurred in SP.

First I built a large cage with a tek gate. in it a level 15 wild giga.

Then a bit away form the cage I spawned a tamed male giga. And checked stats. And killed. And kept doing that until I finally got one with stats close to Phobos'. Well, one stat, one that matters: Melee. Not exactly same, but just one percent higher - that shouldn't matter. So, test giga had 126% melee.

Then 2 females. Level 1.

I bred them, force-hatched the eggs, and got one with melee inherited from first try.

Spawned a saddle, also close as possible to the one Phobos wears: only one point higher, making it 93 armor.

The baby was force-imprinted to 100%, healed, and saddled.

Then I spawned a bunch of level 100 alpha raptors to level him. I could have just used a command (and later I did), but it was also the first test, which the giga passed.

After the test giga's melee was 260%, which is same or about same as what Phobos' current melee is, into the cage we went.

Level 15 giga died quite quickly.

healed my giga up, spawned a level 25.

Same result.

A bit more health lost, but still, same.

Same.

150. Test giga got noticeably wounded, but still, in the end the wild one died.

Or course, testing with just a single giga of each level is not enough to consider Phobos capable with dealing with any wild giga there could ever be, but it is enough to stop being so afraid to wander close to the giga spawns.

More testing, several 150, all successful. Checked stats of each post-kill using dododex - melee in medium-lower end of high range. Doesn't really let me see how things would be in case a good giga happens.

Spawned 200. Killed. unfortunately, harvested before checking stats.

Second 200, melee low (190).

Third: melee 255. Highest I tried. Kill still successful, test giga still wounded but not too much.

And that's it. Now I have every right to assume that if I take Phobos a bit too close to the giga spawn, a giga actually happens there and I fail to escape before it notices me, I am more likely to get a first giga heart for my collection, than lose my favorite non-flying dino.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

(Official Crystal Ilses) Refreshed the bases and bred the Theris again. Three eggs only 1 female :/ o well knew it would take a while.

(Official Gensis 2) Mainly maintenance stuff. Started building a water presence in the trench. Metal ocean platforms with ceilings 3 walls down to allow future breeding spots for water tames. Placed a tree platform in the redwoods in the south east of Eden along with taps. Getting ready for when transfers open up b whenever.

And Allos I had the same fear about wild gigas myself and I commend you on actually testing it first. I used just a clone on my first kill. I don't know if they have nerfed them from what they originally did or what, but with a decent saddle and decent melee even a nonimprinted giga can kill up to a 100 on official. 100 was just the strongest I fought with the clone before I had my imprinted one.

3 hours ago, Bladesong said:

And Allos I had the same fear about wild gigas myself and I commend you on actually testing it first

And now I'll have about as much fear of them, as I have of high-level alpha rexes (which I often hunt, so not really much fear at all)

I generally like to test things out in singleplayer (in fact, that's what I mostly use SP for now) before doing them on official. I also did a test run before my first bossfight - with as-close-as-possible approximations of my rex army, yuty, and daeo, wearing as-close-as-possible approximations of their saddles.

For my first rock elemental tame I not just did a test run, but practiced my aim on several elems (not that it did me much good - my aim is literally the worst, I'm fully capable of missing anything up to and including a giga, no amount or practice could help that).

Speaking of that: perhaps I should practice tropeo taming, in case I decide to get one on official. After all, I have what seems like a rather decent saddle BP, and my gasoline vault has so much in it, it'll last me years unless I get something to waste it with.

(unmodded Singleplayer, the Island) Built a trap, a ballista, got some chain bolas, spawned a quetz and put a platform saddle on it, onto that - second ballista, spawned a tamed ptera, then - several wild tropeos, and practiced tropeo taming.

Results: trap=good, no-trap bolaing off the quetz=no good. Still will bring the quetz if I'll decide to get tropeos on official, though - chances are high I won't be able to place my own ballista due to PVE being PVE.

Overall it turned out not nearly as difficult as I feared. Easier than golem taming.

(Official, Valguero) Took Phobos for a hunt, and hunted in the places where I previously didn't dare to take him. Everything was fine, though not very exciting: strongest thing I encountered was an alpha raptor. By killing tek dinos I got enough dust to make 30 shards - not bad!

After returning to my base I fed the dinos, and that's all for today. Sidebases will wait until tomorrow.

Added a storage building to my base on Fjordur. Just a simple square box. I plannen on adding buildings to it, that’s why I am leaving it as is for now. After that I took my Acro out to hunt and gather hide. Came home with plenty, although I had a lot of trouble finding larger dino’s in the beginning. Only managed to find up to the size of a stego. Of course when you want to hunt Bronto’s they aren’t around. Found them eventually, it took me quite a distance from my base, but I also managed to snatch two more Deinonychus eggs. Hatched one, finally a female! Terrible stats, but I’ll use her to breed the male stat’s into a line. After hunting I wanted to start on my farm. On my first day of exploring I came across a farm, didn’t take anything. Which I should have. Flew around the entire map trying to find it. Also tamed a Maewing whilst doing so and hunting several drops. I found another Rex saddle, bp this time! It has 286 armour and really low cost. Which is strange, compared to the Basilo saddle I found has around the same armour and requires 10x the amount of resources. Anyway, during my search for the farm I found a cave with Itsy and Bitsy, two broodmothers, each with 500k health. Erin and I ran as fast as we could out of there. If I want to take them one I need to tame Megatheriums and probably breed them. I continued searching and was very close to home when I finally found the farm (of course it is close to home…). Farm had all the veggie’s, so I got al the seeds I needed. Went home and planted them. Close to home I also tamed a Quetz, decent stats and she has a bright red body. 

Afterwards I went to Ragnarok. Mainly to hunt for drops, but unfortunately nothing notable came out of it. Tried to run the Ice Worm Queen, but she wouldn’t spawn. It was probably because I was riding Sefra and not walking normally. Came back home and found out my two adolescent Giga’s had starved to death. One of my troughs was empty. Which is strange cause I always have them stocked. They should have been in range of another trough nearby, one that did have meat in it. I’ll just have to breed them again and completely fill the troughs just to be sure.

I can't seem to commit to a map.   Spent time on aberation and the center maps the past few days.  Have some ocean platforms set up on the center and have been raising spinos.   I really enjoy the open feeling of the platform base versus my "house" type builds.  Feels refreshing.  

On aberation I am continuing the search for the megalo breeding pair, but I always end up getting either distracted with rock drake eggs or getting lost and trying to find my way out.    I really want to get the Rockwell fight under my belt,  but I also have to do the alpha tek cave.  And then there are the boss fights on Crystal Isles and now the Center.  I have barely scratched Valguero as well.   So much to do before Lost Island hits.

Didn’t have the inspiration to continue expanding my base on Fjordur. Ended up flying around on my crystal wyvern, whom has how earned the name Daisy. I’m still looking for a new base location, but can’t seem to find one that works for me. During my flight I spotted a cave in the distance, it was filled with dung beetles! Tamed three, two 280 females and a 300 male, killed the others. I flew around the redwoods again, the thyla’s seem to hang out on the ground more then on trees. Eventually I noticed another cave, took a peak, and it was filled with insects. Now I really want a Megatherium to go in there and gather chitin. So, time to look for them. The redwoods only houses low level ones. Flew to another island, same story. Teleported home, starting from there is faster. Went to the other snow area. Before reaching the area a 300 Anky popped up, with a high weight roll. She was almost dead, but managed to snatch her away. Brought her home and tamed her before setting out again. This time I did reach the snow. Again the Megatherium’s were low level. Got distracted when a high level Snow owl popped up. I’ve only seen leven < 100 so far. Tamed it and a nearby high level Argy. Continued the search, circled the snow and found one, a female! Tamed her and sent her home, few minutes later another female! Also tamed her. Now I was running out of time, because of an appointment, but I really wanted to find a male. Flew around when I noticed a Mammoth with something stuck inside of it. 280 Male! Managed to lure the Mammoth away and plucked the Megatherium of the ground. Flew him home and knocked him out there. Safe and sound, giving me the opportunity to leave him there and get ready. Once he was tamed compared the stats of all three. Male has high melee and stamina. Female has higher health. The other female doesn’t have the best stats, but her weight is still better than the others. Didn’t have to chance to breed them, that will have to wait till tonight/tomorrow.

(Official, Extinction) Logged on to the sounds of my wyvern being attacked by a defense unit that somehow walked through the spikewalls. Fortunately, I was able to save the wyvern. Fed dinos.

(Official, Crystal Isles) Learned the engram for chain bola and made the first one. Gave wyverns a bit more crystals.

Bred Megatheriums twice today, killed all babies. In between cool down I explored some more, didn’t get far though. Found about 8 Deinonychus nests. Took all the eggs, kept only 3. Hatched them, 1 female 350, others male 300 and 310. Kept them for now. Also hatched some bred eggs, killed the babies. I also have one adult deinonychus male that I can kill. He doesn’t have a good stat compared to the others. 

(Official, Valguero) Fed dinos. Filled Thea with meat and enabled nursing. Unpodded a ptera baby I had i the fridge since forever. Put wyvern egg into the hatchery. Made a ballista. Harvested stone and flint, made lots of sparkpowder, then lots of gunpowder, and then crafted some grenades.

Yeah, that means I'm preparing for tropeos. The ptera, the ballista, and one of my old, regular quetzals will all go to CI at some point, along with some kibble, to try and get a pair of those upgraded tapejaras.

Bred mantises.

Gave bees more flowers.

Took Phobos and went wandering.

Saw a giga. Level 55, male. Decided to see if the results of my singleplayer tests on Phobos' ability to take down a wildie were accurate.

Well... Not exactly.

And by that I mean fights in SP took LONGER.

That's right, my 125% at hatch giga DEMOLISHED that wildie faster than he does max level alpha rexes.

Went farther and ended up in the snow. Killed things there. Even a wyvern (only level 25. Took 2 bites).

Returned home, podded the ptera, picked up the eggs. And that's all for today.

(Official Crystal Isles) Refreshed the bases. Breeding Therizinos and rexes every other day. So today is a Therizinos day. Tomorrow will be rexes. Trying to get the army built up.

(Official Gensis 2) Had a neighbor decide to give up Ark at least for a while. I messaged him when he announced it if he wanted to merge tribes after everything was given away with the offer if he decided to come back it would still be there. Early in Gensis 2 the two of us would constantly pass each other between grabbing metal, doing meat runs, taming dinos. And I didn't want to see all the hard work I know he put in to disappear. So he gave all his dinos away except his prize giga and his first reaper and we merged the tribes.

Other than that it was typical Gensis 2 stuff. Ran shadowmane alpha now that they don't shock you off of your mounts. Ran a few Velonasaur missions just so it wasn't all shadowmane. Did tame a max level drill and saddle bag strider for my tribe level 50 lol. I know not that high but better than the level 15s we had tame before. And breed the shadowmane to try and get mutations. No luck so they will be raised and given away or sold for cheap.

*Edited to fix some typos.

Edited by Bladesong

(Official, Crystal Isles) Spotted a tropeo near base, so built a tropeo trap of my own. Made some bolas, chain and regular.

(Official, Valguero) Uploaded the kibble, ballista, and a ptera.

(Official, Crystal Isles) Got the uploaded items and creature. Installed the ballista. Lured a level 90 female tropeo to the trap, boaled (regular), wounded, waited for her to get free, boaled (chain), tamed, uploaded. Spent a long while looking for a male, ended up finding a level 55 pretty far. Lured, trapped, waited for metal to smelt because had only one bola left. Then bolaed (regular), hurt, waited for him to free himself, bolaed (chain), tamed. Uploaded him and the ptera.

(Official, Valguero) Decided to make the saddle before retrieving the tropeos. All of my polymer wasn't enough. made some more (drained obsidian vault entirely). Still not enough. Ground up my pump shotgun, fabricated sniper, riot armor, all SCUBAs and gasmasks - almost enough. Wanted to go look for dead ichthyos, or maybe even go kill some penguins, but the server crashed. Waiting for it to come back online now.

It's back. And I think I'll get the tropeos first and then finish getting poly for the saddle.

Got my tropeos and ptera. Named tropeos (female is now Mara, male - Cliffracer), exported them for Smart Breeding because I do in fact plan on breeding them, finally got the rest of polymer, made saddle. The saddle went onto Mara, as she's stronger out of the two. Spent some time flying around and shooting seagulls.

Fed dinos.

(Official, Extinction) Checked for drops, found none. Fed dinos.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

Crystal Isles:   defeated the beta Crystal Wyvern Queen.   I took in 10 imprinted blood dragons and a Yuti.   The wyvern were leveled in health basically,  couple odd points into melee.   They did fantastic.   Just a small amount of damage recieved and the fight wasn't terribly long.   For higher difficulties I will dump more points into melee and bring a few more.   I just need to finish gathering some tributes.

Aberration:  continued the search for breeding megalosaurus.  All I needed was a high level male.   The highest I was able to find was a 95.   Tamed it and bred it with my female.   Managed to get a health mutation and a decent spread of stats, so I believe I have my pair.   Let the army breeding commerce. 

Extinction:  Went out looking for drops.   All that was to be seen was a blue.   Finished it with the best reward being 200 poly.   Went back to base and logged for the night.

(Official, Valguero) Filled Thea with meat, troughs in raising corner - with meat and berries, and unpodded babies. Put eggs into the hatchery.

Gave gachas a lot of stone.

Bred tropeos and put egg in the hatchery,

Made some grenades.

Went flying around on Mara, killing things.

Returned, got gacha crystals, opened, made some poly.

Tried to use Mara for raiding dams. Turns out grenades aren't great for destroying dams. Aren't even just good, really.

Took Topaz Thorn and did a dam run with him instead.

Got gacha crystals, opened, made poly.

Mantis eggs hatched, no good, killed. Tropeo hatched, male, not best possible, but acceptable, kept.

Imprinted Athena.

Did a milk run and fed wyverns.

Crystals. Opened. Poly.

Drop-hunted with Mara (nothing good). Went to the loot cave with her, 88 armor raptor saddle BP. Kinda useless, but kept.

Wyvern egg hatched, nothing good color wise, and obviously not stat-wise either - it was a 55, after all. Killed. Missed argent eggs. Bred argents again (one didn't lay an egg despite making the noise and beginning the cooldown). Bred mantises.

Imprinted Gwennra (mammoth). It's her final imprint, so put more berries into he trough, as she'll be staying out.

Filled the rest of the troughs, picked up eggs, podded babies except for Gwennra, logged off.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

(Official, Valguero) Fed dinos. Checked bees (good on flowers for now). Saddled Gwennra and took her for a bit of leveling, got her to 15000 health, later will work on melee and weight, maybe a bit of stam. Found out that mammoth that had recently been in water sprays water with C attack (usual effect also happens), which refills rider's water. Doesn't water crop plots, though. Also, if the mammoth was in water and C attack hasn't been used yet, canteens can be refilled in its inventory (at least 2).

Spent some time flying round on Mara. Spotted a level 15 giga, brought Phobos, fought the giga, apparently all test run gigas and the first real run one had their bleed glitched so it was just for the looks most of the time.

That one did not. We won, but Phobos had only about 10000 health left. Not gonna do that again.

Healed Phobos up.

(Official, Extinction) Fed dinos. Heard a drop. Found the drop. Yellow. Stuck in the air. Tried anyway.

As it turns out, anything above blue is extra-hell.

Biter got down to about 6000 health by the time I finally managed to escape (with her, of course. Fortunately, most of the dinos were interested in the drop, so after chewing our way through the few that wanted us, me and my rex were free to go). Gonna stick to blue drops only.

(Official, Crystal Isles) Refreshed base.

(Singleplayer, unmodded, vanilla settings, no SP setting, Valguero) Created an approximation of my boss army, with saddle as close as possible to what they actually wear, and did a test run of beta bosses. Result: possible, but daeodon died near immediately, and four rexes were lost mid-end battle. Not acceptable.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

Why you never plan to play Ark for just a short period.

I got an early start to my session as I had RL tasks to complete.  I had enough time to run through the jungle cave on Rag for the dermis of the Lava golem.  I  completed my museum build the night before and needed it for the boss room.  

So I gear up, leaving all unnecessary gear and ammo behind and head out,  grabbing a fresh Jerboa for sacrifice on the way.  Yup, already headed to the wrong place.   I get about halfway through the labyrinth from memory, the check a guide and realize my mistake.   I proceeded to finish the run and grab the artifacts.  

After a quick pitstop at base for some bug repellant I head off to the right location.  On my way to the cave I pass over an isolated Level 145 Yuty.  Noted for later as I had left all my taming gear at base.

The run goes smoothly.  No spawns on the way in and easy to manage on the way out.   As I'm leaving with all my spoils (super high level Theri saddle btw :)) I spot a level 140 Male megalosaurus with a level 145 sabertooth as a companion. 

Well now the decision has been made and I jet back to base for taming gear.   Time is running short so I ditch the tranq darts and grab a stack of shockings out of the fridge with the other supplies and head out.  That is important later.

First up is the Yuty, which goes perfectly.    Off to the happy pair I go.   It's daytime when I find the two, so I tranq out the sabertooth first,  kibble up and go to the Megalosaurus.   As I'm shooting him with my trusty longneck, I misjudge the efficiency of the shock darts and end up hitting him once too many.   Quick scramble for some supplies and I get him boxed in.   Add a few Stimulants and things are looking good.   Night was coming and as the torpor still had a ways to go so I retreated to a nearby vantage point to watch.   Distracted by my phone, I heard him wake up and as there was still enough light to see I started to knock him out again.  He went down quick so I dropped to check hunger drain.   Good enough so I threw on the kibble and checked efficiency.  85.6%  I didn't realize he would stand up with torpor?   Anyway, time was very short at this point so I finished the tame, named him Sleepy and headed home.

Never try and play ark for just a short period 

• Like 1

Started the day exploring a new area on Fjordur that just released. I keep saying this map is pretty, and the new area is no exception. Flew about, stole a poison wyvern egg, only 30 so I ate it. Tamed a very pretty Tapejara and Pteranodon. Also found a high level Deinosuchus, 280. Most of the time they are < 100. Took a bit of time, but tamed him. I got Kapro’d during the taming proces, but easily got rid of it. Teleported back home and checked on Megatherium. Two babies, killed one. The other is female with same stats as the mother. Will raise her to breed with the male as well. Re-organised some of my storage boxes. Flew around some more. Found a very pretty stego, only 50 but tamed anyway, and a max level Stego, also tamed her. On the way back a bright red argy was flying about. “Couldn’t resist so I got her too. I have two now, both female unfortunately. So, I need to find them a mate. 

Hey all, it's been awhile since I posted anything.  A couple months ago I had my survivor get stuck in the transfer process from Rag to the Island.  I was going back to get the last of my stuff that I needed and... my survivor never made it to the other end.  It took about 3 weeks but one of the DEVs helped me replace the survivor I lost.  However, in that time I lost several tames and a bunch of goodies on the Island because I couldn't refresh.  Luckily my tribe-mate on Rag was able to keep things going on that end of it.  It hurts to lose stuff for silly reasons but that is liffe.  Then, Just as life seemed like it was back on track I got COVID and it took me to my knees for another 3 weeks.  Although I was stuck at home I didn't really have the strength to play.  So it has been a bad past 2 months for ARK.  But I am alive and wanted let you know I am ARKing again 🤪 and it feels good.

Hello, everyone! I'm back with another Ark story for ya'll 🙂

This encompasses probably a month's worth of stuff, but here it goes. Hope ya'll enjoy this one 🙂

So...where we last left off, I was on a server where me and my friend were rocking and on top of the world. Well, we sadly left that server because we were getting tired of the lag and poop.

But, we have found a new server where our new adventure begins.

Unlike before where we started on Crystal Isles, we now started on Genesis Part 2. Then, he sadly had to take a break from Ark because he was slowly getting pissed off at the game to the point where he couldn't take it anymore, so it just basically became me. Trying to get him to play, but so far, haven't had any real success with it. Has jumped on a few times, but isn't on 24/7 like before.

We're on Xbox, and the server we're on is called Sticks N' Stegos. Kinda a cool, clever, and funny name, not gonna lie. It's also a 5x server too, which is what I like: Not too Vanilla, but not too Boosted either :P

Anyways, I started by looking for a decent place to live in the Eden Zone. In the meantime, tamed a Dilo for a little protection because even though having a Tek suit is nice, having a little back up is nice as well.

Soon, called home on a little peninsula on the far side of the large lake on the top part of the Eden Zone on the map where I built a 5 by 5 stone base. After getting a few of the basic starting stuff for a base like forges, mortar and pestles, beds, smithy, large storage boxes, cooking pot, and preserving bin, it was time to go out and tame something better than just a measely little Dilo. My friend managed to tame a Diplocaulus and an Otter, but still... 😝

Ended up finding a max level (150) female Raptor and a 172 Female Tek Raptor. It was something, but not enough; however, it would do for now. So, taking them back to base, I decided to do the Survive the Ark mission to pass the time, which is probably my favorite Gen 2 mission. 🙂

So, finally, after beating the Gamma one, it was time for me to go.

Next day: Went out taming, and ended up taming a Maewing, a 145 male Raptor for my female so we can start breeding, a Doedicurus for stone, claimed a Glowtail for charge light whenever I decided to get me an R-Reaper, and finally the biggest and most frustrating one, A 150 female Ferox. I thought I had enough element, but nope. Luckily, since this is a PvE server, someone was nice enough to trade some element for some polymer. Quite the deal, if I do say so myself. So, got me the Ferox, named her She-Hulk. But then, tragedy strikes the next day as I wake up to find out I died. Sadly, unlike the last server, offline raid protection isn't a thing 😞

So, lost all my good gear from drop hunting and the element I still had left over from taming She-Hulk. I planned on scouring for a male, but sadly, can't now because I lost all my stuff 😞

I've died many times on this server, but it is what it is. I luckily eventually get my stuff back in the form of new gear, so that's a plus. But anyways, It was soon time to make some technological advancements to the base. I soon got a fabricator up and running, followed by a generator, industrial cooker, fridge, chem bench, and a vault.

I also tamed two Pegos, one low level male one (didn't mean to tame it :P, high level female; an otter, but it sadly died when I was taming my Ferox. It died to a pack of Allos that killed me then killed it; a pack of three high level Compys, 2 males and one female; two Jerboas, one male and one female; and two Trikes, one male and one female, but they sadly died to an unknown reason as they were apparently killed by a 150 Megalosaurus, which who knows how in the hell is spawned there while I was offline :P

And then began the biggest challenge so far on my time here on this server...taming a Shadowmane. After many frustrating failed attempts, fishing, and real life getting in the way, I finally managed to get me a 150 dark purple and red male, and a beautiful blue 145 female, and what a relief it was. It was worth it too, because this was my first time taming these bad boys, and they are now my favorite tames in all of Ark. Male is named Spine Whiskers and the female is named Azul. While I was over in Rockwell's Garden, I also tamed two high level Shinehorns, one female and one male.

And now that brings us to today. Today, it was breeding day. Azul and Spine Whiskers produced a male baby who was blue like his mother. Named him Blue Spines. The raptors bred today, producing a female and a male. The compys did as well, producing two female twins, starting the beginning of my Compy army. 😂

After taking Blue Spines out to level him up, I decided to put my Shadowmane pack to the test as I took on some missions with them, and I'll tell you right now, they absolutely destroyed it! So proud of my Shadowmanes 😆

So, after losing my Trikes and getting a mastercraft longneck, I decided to go out and tame me a new berry collector...ended up getting me 3 of them: Two mammoths, 150 male and 145 female, and a male 145 Stego. Though, the Mammoths are also good for wood as well, and so is the Stego, but we all know who's better at collecting wood 😆

Also got two Ankylos, male and female, for metal. Now, just need a Wyvern or something to carry them back and forth instead of me having to encumber myself with all the metal and use the cheaty Tek suit to drag/fly it back and forth. Shhhhh, don't tell the Devs.

But, anyways, that's pretty much it...Oh, also got me a Tek Sleeping Pod, which luckily, I don't have to learn the Tek gram for since this is one of those servers to where you can learn ALL the engrams so you don't have to do boss fights in order to learn Tek Grams :P

And also...an Egg Incubator! No more placing down a million air conditioners! 😆

Seriously, that thing is a game changer. Thanks Wildcard for adding it in. 🙂

Anyways, that's all for now. Hope ya'll enjoyed my story and I'll see ya'll next time. Peace! 😄

Edited by Dinofan2580