So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

(Singleplayer, Crystal Isles) Got a level 100 dragon egg. Didn't start incubating yet. Decided to get a megachelon. Fount a level 1 that I spawned when I first started the save. While I was making baits, it got itself killed. Looked for more megachelons (I had some more spawned, plus the mod I use is supposed to make them spawn on their own, too), found none. Parrot fishes that are supposed to spawn together with them spawn well, though.

So I had no choice: I spawned a level 1 megachelon. Started taming. Tamed. Tamed. Tamed. Tamed. Then he got stuck on my dragon, and disappeared. He was one feeding away from being mine! Spawned new one. Female. Didn't want anything to happen this time as well, so changed affinity per bait for megachelons to x30, fed her, she insta-tamed, put her in a soul ball, and finally went home with my not entirely honestly obtained (hey! I tried!) megachelon.

(Official, Valguero) Put giga eggs in the hatchery. Spotted an alpha rex outside. Grabbed chibi, hopped on Phobos, killed it (it was 140). Then decided to go look for more alphas - found a raptor, killed, wandered around for a bit more, found a carno.

Returned to the base. Fed dinos. Bred tek rexes, put eggs in the hatchery. Made some cementing paste. Got a lot of wood, put it in forge. Then went back to the hatchery to watch eggs. Giga egg hatched, twins, wrong stats, killed. Picked up rest of eggs, placed them in the fridge, podded all velonas but one and all paras but one to declutter the base a bit. And that's all.

• Like 2

Today I continued to grind.  Made several trips for crystal, metal, and obsidian.  Made a bunch of CP and Polymer, then crafted up an industrial grill, industrial cooker, fridge, cryo fridge, and electrical cables.  I placed one of the windmills I found in an OSD at the edge of the sand to take advantage of the 100% wind and ran cables back to the house.  Hooked up all the equipment.  Then I built a greenhouse, placed irrigation pipes, and got the garden started.  

I have always worked with compost bins for some reason but today I decided to do it different, so I took the rex out to the desert and tamed up a couple dung beetles to hang out in the greenhouse.  Amazingly I think those were the first dung beetles I have ever tames. lol.  I named them Cheech and Chong (Comedy duo from the 70's and 80's for some of you youngsters).  They are working great and I already have too much fertilizer. LMAO. I told them to take a break and the greenhouse immediately fogged up with smoke 😆  They must have found some special cactus out in the desert.

Anyway, feeling good about the progress of the base at this time I felt it was time to jump back to the island and get a few things.

On the island I raided my cabinets and pulled out things like bullets, tranq darts, pods and a handful of other little things that will help out on SE.  I was not sure if kibble or eggs would transfer over so I only grabbed a few to experiment with.   I also grabbed two more rexes, as well as my higher level thyla and argy... and everything transferred to SE just fine.  I will probably go back to the island a few more times in the next few days to pull over some more tames.

Put everything away and called it a day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

SP Scorched Earth..

Made a metal run.  Added a third forge because I felt that two forges were not kicking out the metal fast enough.  While metal was cooking I took a rex into the desert looking for worms/ horns.  I picked up a number of explorer notes along the way and ran into 3 worms during that time.  I am happy to report my rex handled them with ease.  Now have 4 horns and I look forward to taming a mantis for the first time after I get a few more horns.

Found a red loot drop out on the sand and had a real good laugh.  (Disclaimer..., a long time ago I adjusted the settings for loot drops in my SP game.  I think I bumped the quality of loot to 3.5)  Anyway, I found an ascendant crossbow today with 719% damage, but the funny thing is the durability was listed as 1/1. 🤣  Yes, you can probably kill most things with one shot, but you will only get one shot.  LMAO.  It is insanely expensive to make too. 

Went back to base and built a second vault and placed a few large storage boxes and started organizing all the scattered gear, saddles, mats, etc.

That was about it today. 

• Like 4

(Official, Valguero) Fed dinos. bred rexes. Put eggs in the hatchery. Tested unpodding unicorns (nnnope. Still destroy the pod upon unpodding). Made more cryopods (LOTS more). Made a lot of polymer. Repaired three SCUBA tanks. Took tanks. Went to water pen. Took Killer Sausage and went to the Abyss. Found an alpha tuso (level 55). Killed. Yeah, that's right! just went to it and killed it, didn't try to run from it, and it was fine, and I even had time to snap screenshots, and Killer Sausage barely lost any health! Got a nice fishing rod. Looked for crates. Found some. Loot not great (the hell would I need a 80 armor araneo BP for? Totally pointless.). Returned home. Picked up eggs. Logged off. It was a good day!

• Like 2

Xbox Ragnarok official PvE 

Started on ragnarok with new character on my main account, mainly because I don't fully trust the transfer system. My main character and my alt account character staying on the island for now. 

I am well established on the island so I made all my base building materials there and transferred to my other self on rag. I wanted to build a flat base mainly because everything I have built previously has ended up as multi level pillar experience which I have found lags the server. 

So I joined a server friends server mainly for the low traffic in comparison to the island. They have a base in the Highlands, they helped me get to the obelisk to recover my set up materials and tames. After a quick tour of the local area I started to search for a base site. The server has a maximum of 11 survivors at one time so there is no lags or host time out issues on login 😊

My base was constructed it comprised of eight by eight metal foundation exclusively flat box with large metal walls and metal ceilings. No pillars and no triangles to be seen, with a behemoth stone gate ring fence. The behemoth fence is required for the giga spawn nearby. The giga are really helpful in levelling my new character, Red Rage my trusty giga has 34k hp and levelled to over 1200% melee, so makes short work of anything that gets too close.

I had been active for a few days exploring the area, particularly enjoying the flora and fauna. This island boy was in awe of wild Wyverns and mantis; enjoyed the surprise of rock golums Jack in the boxing out whenever I approached. Every thing was good. Or so I thought 🤔

I was looking for oil, as up to now everything was coming from the island, the lag seems so much worse as I had been living in the lag free world of ragnarok. So my rag base would have to be self sufficient. Oil vein coords were very easy to find on the internet but extremely difficult to find one that wasn't boxed in within a megabase. I flew from the Highlands hitting all the coords in a systematic way,  I was in the desert when I was contacted in game chat.

Here is where it started. Someone wanted to access my compound, for vegetables. So being new to the server I hot footed home to allow access. No sooner I arrived the survivors started to berate me for building on a veg patch. I mean crops grow everywhere in the Highlands. I put this down to a couple of Bob's spouting off. This really soured my first day's on a new server.

But because of my recent arrival to this map I left a gate unlocked to allow both characters access when I wasn't there. This was on the agreement they would always close the gate behind them.

But this arrangement was removed by the following incident. I was crafting element in my inventory and because its a tedious task I was away from keyboard for about 5 minutes. I came back to find the two survivors checking the locks on all my stuff. They left only when I give them food. The next day I left a roof door open, when I came back my forge, cooker, fabricator and grill were all blazing away.  This was the last straw, I decided to expand my base and total coverage of all the veg plots would remove the need for people sniffing around.  The whole compound was built on so 21 by 16 foundation 12 walls high only one tek behemoth gate entrance to my base. With a 12 by 16 greenhouse on top. The idea was to grow crops and leave my surplus in a unlocked fridge outside. Obviously with my base expansion the curtain wall needed to extend.

This is where things became strange. A well established survivor nearby with a base much larger than my island base, began to complain in chat about how my base was causing lag. Lag on a server where only 11 max online. At first I thought it was the proximity of my wall to theirs and  I offered to demo.  But it soon became apparent that they wanted me to demo the whole base. 

Tl;dr I spent a year on a packed island server and never upset anyone. In the space of a week I have became public enemy number one on an underpopulated ragnarok server.

ark logic at its best.

• Sad 2

I did 3 days of gathering mats to make 124 gigasaddles (124 bp), 124 rexsaddle(with 119 bp) and wanted to build 2 MEKS mc ones, lvl 171 and 176.

Finally i got enuff for bout 10 saddles of each and the 2 MEKs. Been sitting on those bps for months now. I travel to my mainserver, picked them up with a big smile.

Run to my transmitter and jump to ext map to finally do some real crafting.

I choose my bed next to repli, open up my inventory AND:

no bps.

gone.

No cooldown, nor warning, just gone.

Within seconds I get naked and travel back to my transmitter AND:

no bag.

gone.

I'm about to kill all 1500 dinos and break down all my bases.

• Sad 3

My day started similar to @NuFu.  Woke up on Scorched Earth and wanted to tame a mantis and a high level thyla I saw nearby.  In order to better achieve those goals I needed a few things from the island house.  So I made another trip back to the island.  I Transferred to island just fine, grabbed my best gear of ascendant ghillie and some bug repellant for the mantis.  I grabbed a few stacks of cooked mutton to help with the thyla.  And while I was there I grabbed my two best rexes and my only tapejara.  I then looted the cabinet for some high end blueprints and saddles that I will eventually need.

Transferred back to SE.  Everything loaded up fine and I was in the process of pulling everything out of the obelisk when the game crashed.  I was playing Single Player and in a world that has not crashed before until now.  When I logged back in... it was all gone.  

-----

I was upset but I put on my best smile and moved on.

I built a bridge across the pond under the green ob, preparing for furture expansion.

Then used the crops from the new greenhouse and tamed a 140 doedi that wandered too close for me to ignore.

And after that I used cooked prime to finally tame the 145 F thyla that I had my eye on earlier.  Of course the cooked mutton would have been better but... it is what it is.  Her stats were average for her level across the board.  Nothing special, so I ran her around and pumped every point I could into speed.  Maybe I can use her for wyvern eggs when the time comes.

Anyway, I now have two upper level female thylas.  One with great colors (deep red and blue with a little white... kind of reminds me of the flag).  Luckily I was able to transfer it over from the island a few days ago.  The one I tamed today is a mix of light and dark brown and will be #2 on the breeding list.  I spent some time looking for a high level male but no luck yet.

• Sad 2

I FINALLY TAMED A TAPEJARA!!! I was out leveling my frog and found a lvl 50 Tapejara stuck in a wall. The frog had bad weight so I wasn't carrying my tranqs so I started knocking it with my frog. It got unstuck so I ran home (I wasn't very far) and got my tranqs. I ran on my horse to were it flew and saw it. I shot it once and it flew away but then fell. Thought it was gonna fall in the swamp but it fell right on the edge. I then ran home and got my kibble. The End. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, XGiga said:

I FINALLY TAMED A TAPEJARA!!! I was out leveling my frog and found a lvl 50 Tapejara stuck in a wall. The frog had bad weight so I wasn't carrying my tranqs so I started knocking it with my frog. It got unstuck so I ran home (I wasn't very far) and got my tranqs. I ran on my horse to were it flew and saw it. I shot it once and it flew away but then fell. Thought it was gonna fall in the swamp but it fell right on the edge. I then ran home and got my kibble. The End. 

Tapejaras are a super fun tame! Theyre like real life drones. Not to mention you can take your friends on their triple seat saddle. I also really like how we can grab onto a wall and the driver can also shoot weapons.

(Official, Extinction) Fed dinos.

(Official, Crystal Isles) Refreshed base.

(Official, Valguero) Fed dinos, gave both beehives a stack of flowers each, also, a bit ago I went to tame a kairuku (not that I need one, I just saw a question on Reddit regarding taming them and went to check) and when I was preparing to do that, I found that I don't remember where my favorite longneck is. It's a good longneck, 215%. So I spent a whole loot of wood and metal making a replacement that's actually better, which resulted in a 217% rifle and a need to go get more metal once I feel like doing that.

And today I just checked inv of one of my gasbags and there was that 215 that I lost. So, now I have 2 great rifles. I should probably stop putting things into random tames to lighten my inventory. But I likely wouldn't.

• Like 1

PVE island official... refreshed base.  Fed dodos and sheep.  Noticed my hives are gone.... I thought they would last longer than 3-4 days but they didn't.  O'well.

PVE SE official... refreshed base, but the small thatch structure I had attached to the adobe house was gone... and the spike walls offering protection were gone too.  Pig died from hunger but I still have the other 3, fed them.  I am thinking of making a trek to one of the obelisks if I can make it to upload my survivor and then maybe bring my main survivor here.  IDK.  Just thinking for now.

SP Scorched Earth... Let my daughter name my two female thylas.  The red-white-blue one is now Rocket Pop.  And the two-tone brown one is Root Beer Float.

Made a metal run.  Made CP.  Made a second fridge.  Used argy to fight a sand worm to get another horn.  Flew around and found another desert red drop... ascendant Morellatop saddle received.  

Looked down into the wyvern trench for the first time, but didn't stay long. lol.  Went home.

我已经有几天没有登录了,所以我做了通常的维修,如沟槽、火把和发电机。然后我拿出我的新Quetzal到XP的十几个级别,让它犁遍几乎任何移动在红杉(中心地图,等等)。我的主要位置在红杉的右下角,所以很容易绕到陆桥再回来。我在红树林中的小裂缝洞穴地区挥杆,杀死了几只蜈蚣和蝎子,以获取甲壳素,以帮助Pteranadon马鞍的升级,然后寻找一只剑齿来驯服我从东火山洞穴的战利品中得到的马鞍。只找到一个LVL 5,所以我杀了它,驯服了一个Sarco,除了我以前从来没有在我的方舟游戏中驯服过一个Sarco,呵呵。还有嘿!它是一只雌性的,所以卵子也是,我想。因为牛排?无

(Official, Valguero) Made 300 tranq darts, took kibble, 200 narcotic (I know I don't need it. But I feel more confident if I have some just in case), rifle, 2 pods, hopped on Phobos and went to the tundra to get me a pair of yuties.

To say that it went great would be a lie: first yuty (25 male) was downed with no problem, but he fell onto Phobos' feet, blocking him. And with carnos and wolves around, dismounting, podding Phobos and unpodding him wasn't an option. So I had to kill the yuty.

Some time later I managed to down a 25 female. The colors weren't any good, but I tamed her just fine, and named her Loud Chicken.

I podded her and went to get a male. Found a 135. Decent colors, even. But I was unable to get him stuck anywhere, and there were no traps, and I didn't take the tools or the pieces to build my own, so I tried to to as with both 25: use Phobos as a taming rock. Being a fully imprinted giga in a 92 armor saddle, he is the best taming rock out of any that aren't temporary tames, but unfortunately running away in fear ended up being higher on the yuty's priorities than trying to bite a hole in Phobos' side.

After some chasing and shooting I got angry and killed it.

Then I found a level 100 male. Tranqed. He fell in water.

130. Died to mammoths.

25 again. Had an alpha carno in his pack, got under Phobos' jaws while I was trying to get rid of that problem.

And finally, finally! 100. Near an unlocked trap. Badly wounded, unfortunately, but not too badly. After some maneuvering I got him stuck under the trap's stairs, knocked him out (494 health left), and after much nervous pacing and obsessive eradication of all life nearby he was finally tamed, named (Scream) and podded.

Brought the yuties home. Bred them. Made a saddle for Scream (and got lucky: while the BP I have for yuties is good enough that any result would have been perfectly acceptable, the saddle I made from it ended up having 100 armor!), tested him (weak. Maybe use an allo as a companion for him? Or my dimorpho swarm, once I finish raising all the dimorphs), fed dinos, and logged off.

• Like 2

Not much today.  Looked for male thylas.  Found nothing I want.  Scouted a few spots for a small second base a little closer to caves and wyverns, but I have not decided on a spot yet.  

Found a 150 rock elemental on the cliff face just south of the green ob (close to home).  I have never tamed one and that might be my next project.  I watched a video on some techniques and might finally get to put the rocket launcher engram to use 😀👍

• Like 1

Been working lots of hours this week so not much again today.

Cooked up some metal, farmed obsidian and sulfur.  Made another vault.

Tamed a low level terror bird cuz I need to start getting the egg / kibble system up and running again.  I will look for more members of the egg team tonight when I get home.

Looking forward to the next few days off.

(Official, Valguero) Fed dinos, bred rexes, gigas, and yuties, placed eggs, old and new, in the hatchery, threw out dimorphs to raise them a bit, bred mammoths, made a new shotgun because I misplaced the old one, did a metal run, podded dimorphs, took chibi, went with Phobos to hunt alpha dinos (1 rex, 3 carnos) chibi finally level 4, Phobos is now level 196, saw a cool black daeodon, but it was a killing trip, not a taming one, plus I already have a daeo, so chomped. Returned to the base, put all the loot into appropriate vaults, took off chibi, picked up eggs, podded-unpodded mammoth because I overestimated how long I intend to play today, no way I find something to do for four more hours. Logged off.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
typos

Xbox Island official PvE 

Had a couple of hours to kill before going to work, but not enough time to get into anything major. 

So I decided to alter my main base, nothing fancy just a couple of ramps for my gachas to drop their loot crystals. So I demo'd a few ceilings, a few walls and started adding a few ramps/ stairs. Only then I realised I had a gapping hole in the roof of about 7 or 8 random ceilings missing. So no biggy, I went to plug the ceilings. Was hit with the build limit 5678 of 5500. 😳 eh I had been taking stuff away not adding.  

So I resolved to replace a few of my single walls with large 4x1 type, no snap point. So I had to demo 4 single walls to replace with the larger walls.

Now I have a hole in the side of my base with about 3 gasbags, rock elementals and my skiff blocking the hole until I can finish work.

Arked

• Haha 1

(Official, Extinction) Fed dinos.

(Official, Crystal Isles) Refreshed base, as always, but also, since the server was wonderfully non-laggy and my computer suddenly decided that it won't be a total potato at ARK today and gave me real nice performance even near big bases, spent some time flying around, found artifact of the Skylord, went to the Apotheosis, explored it, found a vault ready for demolishing, got things form it (too bad I wasn't able to take everything - that would require a gasbags, or a real nice argent, but at least I got the tools (max damage hatchet! That SO goes to my failbaby-harvesting mantis!) and the few tek structures that were there. Not useful for me, but better have them than not). Flew around some more, uploaded the artifact and the stuff from the vault, returned to the base, gave wyverns 50 crystals each (they still had plenty, but more is better).

(Official, Valguero) Fed dinos. Bred rexes and yuties (eggs went into the fridge). Retrieved artifact and the rest of things, replaced second Destroyer artifact on the workshop's roof with the shiny new Skylord. Went on a metal run. Put all the metal into the forge, turned it on, moved all the ingots from previous run into the ingot vault, logged off.

More of (Official, Valguero): Threw out eggs. bred mammoths. Did a meatrun, threw out dimorphos, gacha, and even wyverns.

So far hatched: 2 yuties, both female (already named: first is Small Fluffy Weak Giga, second is 20 Birds In A Trenchcoat). 1 egg left, hope for a female from that one as well, the more yuty girls the better. Some rexes, none good, all killed. One giga will hatch in 2 hours, probably won't be anything good.

Last yuty male, killed. Rest of rexes bad, killed. Argy good, podded. Giga same as Phobos' twin, I already have Phobos' twin, so killed (tons of XP, much closer to level 108 now!). Just gotta wait 52 minutes for mammoth to pop, then will pick up other two giga eggs, pod all babies/juvies, and log off.

Timer ran out, mammoth did the animation, breeding cooldown started ,no baby mammoth appeared. Double-checked with owl. Nothing. Oh, well. Podded everything, picked up eggs, logged off.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
  • Like 2

SP Scorcher Earth... taming, wyverns, and a cave.

I had a good 3-day weekend.  I started my weekend not wanting to build, so I tamed, a bunch..

2 Jerboas, 3 Paracers, 3 Terror Birds, 2 Thorny Dragons, 4 Argents (one was a level 150, black from head to toe and I named her Nightshade), 1 Wolf, 1 Sabrecat, 2 Lymantria,  and 1 Gallimimus.  19 new team members, and by design, most were low level.

I also looked to tame my first mantis but never saw a good one when I had worm horns in my inventory.  I later saw one in the deep desert but was on another project at the time.  I might go back later.

Looked for high level male argy but found nothing over 90.  Looked for high level male thyla but found nothing over 100.

-----

Needed a break from taming, so I built a small second base just north of the red obelisk, near the ruins that lead into the winding caverns.  There is a small, elevated rock just before the ruins that I built my house upon.  Good spot and might be a nice location for a main base... if it had better access to water.

After I built that I gathered more materials and made two small emergency huts out near the wyvern trench.  I placed one amongst some desert ruins closer to the north end, and the second one was placed a little SW of the south end of the trench... in the abandoned city with the big arena.  They are both basic adobe huts with a bed and storage.  Since I will be stealing wyvern eggs solo, I anticipate dying often and want a couple nearby respawn points.

----

The reason for my taming spree started with the need for severel low level flyers that will be used for stealing eggs.  I have been so excited to try since I first came to SE and I can't wait any longer.

So, I took 2 argents, 1 thyla and a lymantria to the hut I built at the south end of the trench.  I used a behemoth gate to block off a crumbled side of some ruins and created a partially safe zone from all the desert critters.  I put all my valuable items into storage.  Dressed in basic cloth armor and armed with only a spyglass, I climbed onto the moth and flew to the trench.  I will be honest here... I was very nervous.

The south end of the trench was swarming with wyverns, so I carefully made my way north.  Knowing the moth could not take more than one good hit, I was cautious to avoid getting too close to anything... even vultures.

I was maybe halfway up the trench before I even dared to dip below the surface.  Still too many wyverns for my liking.  Further north, however, I found an area that had very few.  So I took a deep breath and went in.  Within seconds I spotted two eggs on the far wall and fairly high.  One blue and one green.  I was so excited.  With one wyvern circling far below I dashed over and grabbed the blue (lvl 50). I then put the pedal to the floor and spun my little moth tires as fast as they would go.  Screaming at the tv,  I hit the surface and kept flying for the desert.  Within seconds I heard the beast behind but I did not look.  I took evasive actions and dodged and weaved as best I could but there was no outrunning the bolt of lightning.  I died as I knew I would but the first part of my mission was a success!  

I respawned at the south-trench hut and grabbed the argy and a new set of cloth armor.  By the time I reached my body the wyvern had returned to the trench.  I recovered my bag with the beautiful blue egg inside and few home.  My first ever wyvern egg!  A little later I returned and acquired the previously mentioned poison egg with a similar story.  It is a level 70.  They are not perfect, I know.  But that won't take the smile off my face today.

-----

This is already long so I will be brief here.  After a break, I went into the central caverns' cave and got the artifact of the gatekeeper.  Pretty easy cave IMO.  Also found an ascendant pair of desert armor gloves at the red drop in the cave.

Anyway.  A good weekend.

• Like 1

Our tribe migrated partially to Extinction 457. Easier to get element there. A few banded together and made me a skiff. It was great. I took all of my giga , loaded up my best tek armor and took to the skies on the skiff.  I was going to take on the world. Then I lagged. and then the skiff flew past some red glowing things. Then every thing evaporated. The skiff, all of my personally 100% imprinted gigas, my tek suit.. everything. Just went poof with no way to recover anything. My tribemate built me another skiff and some tek armor, but I'm really going to miss those gigas. You just don't wake up one day and decide to 100% imprint multiple gigas. Its a huge time commitment. My tribe mate also gave me a few giga eggs so they are hatching now, but I do miss those gigas.

• Sad 1

(Official, Valguero) Logged on, found that I forgot to turn mating off on my male yuty. Thankfully, the egg was still there.

And since I had that unplanned egg to deal with, I decided today is a big breeding/raising day. So, into the hatchery went the yuty egg, five fresh tek rex eggs, the two old giga eggs I had, and out of the fridge went not only yuties, dimorphs, wyverns, mantis and a lymantria, but also the gacha and a bunch of argies (all female, all blue, all same weight (712). I was planning to try and breed blue weight-mutated argents before I forgot about them, the color's been there since before I knew how mutations work, the point is to start mutating on that sorta okay weight. And also to get a male that's blue, because I'm tired of babies popping out with dad's ugly colors, need all to be blue).

Also, during the meatrun saw a alpha rex. only level 25, but grabbed chibi and killed it anyways.

Bred gachas and mammoths (maybe this time there will be a baby mammoth).

Once everything can survive long enough without me constantly adding more meat, might do a metal run.

Everything (except for yuties) is juvi/adolescent now, so did a metal run. Got a nice amount.

Mammoth baby happened, female (great) full mom's colors (not great, I wanted all mom's colors EXCEPT the stripey things on the back, because she has them brown and I want a dark gray/near black mammoth). Gacha babies both killed because nothing's good on them - I mean, oil and sulfur? I have an oil gacha already, and sulfur is kinda useless to me.

One of the two giga eggs is hatching in less than an hour, once that's done I'll feed the basilos, pick all the growing dinos and the remaining egg up, and that'll be it for today.

Giga egg hatched, triplets, wrong melee, killed. Picked up everything except Grape (lymantria), because he's fully imprinted, so no danger of missing last imprint, and there's plenty of berries, plus I gave him 100 basic kibble, so I'm sure next time I'll log on I'll have a living, breathing, rerady-to-wear-a-saddle lymantria waiting for me. Fed basilos and logged off.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
  • Like 1