So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

(Official, Valguero) Filled troughs with meat, unpodded Phobos, Killer Sausage, and two baby dimorphs. Raised dimorphs to juvenile (first time raising them. They're pleasantly fast). Took down onmi lampposts placed along the base's wall and on the cliff, replaced them with regular ones (on cliff placed right onto it, near wall - on top of four metal pillars), which greatly improved the illumination of my base. Did a narcoberry run with Atlas, but haven't made narcotic yet because there was the "..." announcement, so I'm not sure if I'll have the time for that.

So, the "..." notification that usually pops out after the 15 minute one, was for nothing, apparently. I checked the list of servers that are going to update - the one I'm playing on isn't on that list, so I guess the notification was there by mistake or something. So I made the narcotics. And imprinted Phobos and Killer Sausage. And dyed lamps in the house and the hatchery silver (since intensity settings don't really save, silver/slate is what I'm using when I need a lamp to be a bit - or a lot - less bright than in is by default). And added three keypads so that I can turn wall/cliff lamps off during day (might add a fourth one, to the hatchery. Currently one is in the house, one - in the workshop, and one on the rex breeding stand). I also bred tek rexes, currently waiting for the eggs to hatch.

Realized I'm getting tired. Podded what I was raising, picked up eggs, logged off.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Penguin73 said:

Congrats.  And, Yes. I would highly recommend therizinos for dragon... with better-than-primitive saddle.  Journeyman or Ascendant if at all possible.  Maybe RaptorClause will leave one under the tree for you. hohoho.

In that case, I'll start breedng theris. What final stats (ready for dragon fight stats) do you recommend for the theris?

3 hours ago, AirplaneSlider said:

In that case, I'll start breedng theris. What final stats (ready for dragon fight stats) do you recommend for the theris?

You want to be 21k hp (final leveled) rest melee. Forget whether you're official or not but anything 450-500 melee 9-11k hp would be a good baseline if not official. If official just buy a 800 hatch egg. Ezmode

XB CI Server

It felt like I did a lot yesterday but looking back, I did not.

Started off finishing the new argy / owl trap i had made prior, added my tek dino gate to it for ease of taming, threw  4 second auto close timer on and flew back to base. Hopped back to the pen quick to throw up a ceiling i missed and as I'm sitting there an argy attacks me, okay ill try the pen. What! 300 argy! The luck.

Got it tamed and back home to breed with my current argies. Spent most of my night doing this while popping out a few mammoths, finally completed my line! Got a new imprinted Mammoth gatherer now (It's Ma'ammoth!) And a new battle mammoth (Amon Amammoth) Also tamed a few direwolves that were near, now have a mating pair. Just for fun.

Other than that..  I didn't really do much. Was busy around the house so used my breeding time wisely to clean! 

• Like 3

(Official, Valguero) Filled troughs, unpodded Phobos, Killer Sausage, and the dimorphs. Finished hatching yesterday's tek rex eggs (no mutations). Tried to go on an alpha dino hunt, but found no alpha dinos. But at least I got tons of hide out of it. Imprinted dimorphs and named them, one is now Tiny and the other is Shriek.

And now waiting for the game to update.

After the update: tried to go after a present, but there's a new tribe being Grinches about it. So, no present.

Did a metal run.

Traded away one of my crystal wyverns. Also, got a scare because all my pods, despite being functional, show as "raptors" when in fridge (normal in my own inventory), and since I went to grab the wyvern AFTER telling that I have one... Yeah, good thing they were actually working, or things would be awkward. And I don't want things to be awkward when trading, I don't trade often so it would feel MUCH worse than it really is. But, pods turned out to be functional, so it was all fine in the end.

Saw a dark red spino. I love dark red spinos, so tried to tame, He got himself killed on some trikes. Flied around looking if there are any other dark red spinos. Nope.

Returned to the base, checked if dinos 'm raising have enough food, went afk to make some food for myself, when returned, turned out server crashed.

Server back. Made kibble. Went to look for dark red spino. Found spino. Tranqed spino. Taming now.

Did it HAVE to crash when I'm taming? Gonna have to retranq, waste more narcotics, more kibble. Argh.

And does it HAVE to start up so slowly? It can go fast, but now when I NEED it to go fast it's NOT going fast!

Logged back on. Spino finished taming fine on his own. Pity I missed the waking up moment, but at least I didn't have to start over!

Decided that since Phobos is growing so well, I can send Diablo to Extinction today instead of waiting for Phobos to grow up. So I made a saddle, put it on Diablo, podded him, put extra meat into troughs to make sure Phobos and Killer Sausage will be definitely okay, uploaded Diablo and now in the process of logging off Valguero to log onto Extinction with my side character and retrieve Diablo.

(Official, Extinction) Diablo: retrieved. I'm: in the Forest Cave. Game: disconnected. Dammit.

Diablo: can be considered lost (no means of retrieval... Though, maybe enforcer?). Scarlet (the wyvern): lost (tried to use her as a means of retrieval)

Enforcer worked until an uneven part of wall caused it to fall. Into a pack of carnos. Diablo officially lost. I'll grab Horus (argent), whom I left by the cave entrance and head home. Lessons learned: stick to rexes, they're easy to replace, never underestimate a microraptor (that's why I was separated from Diablo in the first place), enforcers can climb in the caves, but in the caves even walls are evil.

Returned home with Horus. Fed the dinos (now consisting of Horus and Pomegranate the parasaur). Now gonna go to (Official, Valguero), pod Killer Sausage and Phobos, and go to sleep.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
  • Like 3

Xbox Island official PvE

Even before I started to fill troughs trading chat began. A survivor was trying to buy a Basilo from me. I bought a high stat mating pair at great expense a few months back as I had started building a ocean pen and was plagued by jelly fish. But I ended up losing the high stat female to magelodons just after they were updated. During the Halloween event I raised 5 Basilo babies to adulthood but I have rarely entered the ocean since losing the original female.

But I digress, back to the trade. It turns out that my demands of 6k polymer were too much, which is exactly what I payed to imprint my first baby all those months ago. I remembered I had previously bartered an opportunity to clone a Karkinos (crab) with the very same survivor, but backed out due to the eye watering cost (14k shards). So being the opportunist that I have become i ended up the proud owner of a Karkinos.

That is the beauty of the game started the game to do one thing and ended up after the first hour in a completely different direction.

The majority of my time lately has been devoted to making an outpost on the side of metal mountain. This was facilitated by use of the Tek teleporter. Initially flying to the mountain and building my structure with a teleporter at its core was the hardest part. But when established I was surprised at the amount I was able to smelt even at standard rates.

This was hardly without incident, I have on a couple occasions had to deal with the odd Giga spawning near my cliff hugging metal working factory. I always carry a podded Giga of my own for such occasions, so no real drama. The actual farming very much feels like gathering low hanging fruit as my Magmasaur high melee stat has allowed me to get the weight up to 3k. I'm gathering about 7k metal each trip. Now my ing storage is as healthy as it has ever been.

After a few hours of gathering I changed my focus on to element farming. I had been reading about huge towers with ramps leading to a centralised collection point. I quickly ruled this out, my base is already numbers 3 large buildings and takes some time to render already. I have 9 gachas in total, for a while they became a real time sink. Interestingly they resulted in the original opportunity to clone the aforementioned crab. As a fellow survivor was struggling to find blue gems and fungal wood to craft a saddle. My gacha production line has a wide range of hard to find materials and just so happened to have a crystallised blue sap and a fungal wood producers.

I have 3 cloned element dust gachas, 2 females and a male. Correctly 'socially distanced' of course lol. I started using a iguanadon and my crop plots of berries to generate the seeds required. But this was unsustainable due to the large quantities the trio were chewing through. I ended up building some dedicated storage boxes for seeds and gathering huge amounts with a rhino. Just as I was doing my last run the rates doubled, so it looks like seeds are going to be plentiful. 

tl;dr

Random crab trade, metal and dust farming. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Cordiste said:

Haven’t been able to play in about a week; I’ve been recovering from a pretty severe panic attack. Reading this thread keeps me going every day, I feel like I’m living vicariously through you all 😁

cant wait to check in with some actual progress

Hope all is well mate!

Never notice your avatar before, which part of Canada? West coast here o/

• Like 1

(Official, Valguero) Bred tek rexes and dimorphodons. Imprinted Phobos, currently waiting for dimorph eggs to hatch and for Killer Sausage to be ready for his imprint. Finally got a present! No great loot in it (stone gateframe? SERIOUSLY?), but hey! At least I got something! Made a new rifle, whole 215%! My old, 209 one will go to Crystal Isles along with some darts, kibble, and narcotics because I want to try and get a griffin.

(Official, Crystal Isles) Tranq darts: all used. Crossbow that I switched to after running out of darts: broken. Griffin: not tamed. I'm: strongly displeased. Gonna go crate hunting now. At least that'll probably will result in something.

Found a 150 wyvern. Beautiful. Crate hunt later, taming time now!

Wyvern threw me off. I start feeling like crystal wyverns might be the only dino that can recognize obstacles... And is drawn to them. Not in the mood for crate hunting anymore. Back to Valguero.

(Official, Valguero) Rexes hatched, as always, no new mutations. Got a second gift! No great loot in it, either, but at least a nice amount of mistletoe, not that it did me much good. But at least I figured out a thing about GachaClauses: you know that thing when they have ripe crystals, but you feed them second piece of coal/mistletoe and don't get a crystal? Well, looks like they have some sort of cooldown. So, feed one, get your crystal, run to other and feed it and so on, and you're sure to get your loot in the amount it's supposed to be!

Phobos and Killer Sausage imprinted again (not sure if I'll manage to do a full imprint on Sausage). Bred argents, egg hatched into wrong color, no mutations. Finally got some good loot: a 250-something sickle. Podded Phobos and Killer Sausage, logged off.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Cordiste said:

Haven’t been able to play in about a week; I’ve been recovering from a pretty severe panic attack. Reading this thread keeps me going every day, I feel like I’m living vicariously through you all 😁

cant wait to check in with some actual progress

I have seen how debilitating panic attacks can be and how long lasting their effects can be. Stay safe survivor.

• Like 3

Xbox Island official PvE 

My first winter wonderland experience. Absolutely love Gacha Santa's and have been lucky to get a couple of Raptor Claus gifts.

But taking advantage of the double rates and have started snow owls, mantis and aberrant megalosaurus' maturing to juvenile before ending my time for the day.

Snow owls have become a priority due to the need of more pellets. I am currently working on my fourth and final gacha clone. Element dust production facility when completed will comprise of 2 mate boosted pairs with a total of 8 owls on a 'socially distanced' platforms. 

Element production is key at the moment, as I am currently put the finishing touches to the cliff platform base I constructed previously. I built on the cliff as my original base is maxed out at 5500 component limit. The old place now resembles a Borg cube lol.

• Like 3

XB CI Server

Got on late last night just as my rl buddy got on. He hasn't played in years so I spent the first few hours chatting with him while breeding. My new public owl trap has gotten lots of traffic, I tamed a nice 270 event argy and a 270 owl in it between others using it. Got a nice breeding pair of owls from one guy who's been using it:) Excited for those.

Friend and I loaded up one of my diplos with speed, for fun went for a run around most of the map. Holy smokes. If you haven't- level an imprinted diplo in all speed.. hilarious. On our way back we got jumped by a high level alpha carno right outside my base. I quickly left the diplo (and my buddy) as bait and grabbed my wyvern. 

After I went to eldrich to farm up some pearls and shards then took all the metal, poly and crystal ive been hoarding for a week and sent it all to extinction. I had 200 element left over there I couldn't transfer so made up a few nice tek items. Few genies, another transmitter, a tek trough and a few other goodies. I love having all engrams unlocked via levels. 

Sent it all back to CI and logged for the night. I'm placing my tek gen shortly and going to start farming up for a few teleporters, should take awhile.

• Like 3

I have not posted in a few days so I will try to just hit the high points...

Gave up on finding the perfect baryonyx.  Found a 75 male and tamed it up to a 112.  Took it through the chitin cave for some levles and podded it the past two days for extra passive levels.  Now it is 151 and, I think, ready for upper south cave.  Might give it go later today.

The two baby rexes, argy, and thyla all finished maturing.  The megatheriums are still going.  95% last I looked.  Wow, they take forever.  I was hoping to use them today for swamp cave but I don't think I will have time now.

I was contacted by an old tribe mate on a different server that wanted to give me his dinos.  Said he has another character on CI and wants to just play with that for awhile.  Said he can't transfer his dinos over to CI so he gave them to me.  Anyway. The family grew and I now have a giga.  Cool.

I tried to offer my new thyla (lvl 276) as a trade for a good female therizino.  One person didn't need a thyla but needed poly for a current project.  He is raising a group of high level therizinos now and we worked out a deal.  I spent most of yesterday running up the mountain for obsidian and making poly.  So I should have a breeding female in a few days.  I am excited to get the line started.

I have spent an embarrassing amount of time chasing santa the past couple days. LMFAO... I typically get 1-3 gifts every time I go (if the tek peeps of the server don't all pull out their skiffs).  I have some nice things now like a complete set of ascendant ghillie, a few ascendant crossbows, and a good collection of chibis.  HOWEVER, I don't really understand a couple things.  First, are chibis permanent or is there a time limit? Is there a good strategy for using them... cuz I never used them before.  And second, the crystal I get back from the gacha clause... what do I do with it?  Never had crystal before either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Penguin73 said:

I have not posted in a few days so I will try to just hit the high points...

Gave up on finding the perfect baryonyx.  Found a 75 male and tamed it up to a 112.  Took it through the chitin cave for some levles and podded it the past two days for extra passive levels.  Now it is 151 and, I think, ready for upper south cave.  Might give it go later today.

The two baby rexes, argy, and thyla all finished maturing.  The megatheriums are still going.  95% last I looked.  Wow, they take forever.  I was hoping to use them today for swamp cave but I don't think I will have time now.

I was contacted by an old tribe mate on a different server that wanted to give me his dinos.  Said he has another character on CI and wants to just play with that for awhile.  Said he can't transfer his dinos over to CI so he gave them to me.  Anyway. The family grew and I now have a giga.  Cool.

I tried to offer my new thyla (lvl 276) as a trade for a good female therizino.  One person didn't need a thyla but needed poly for a current project.  He is raising a group of high level therizinos now and we worked out a deal.  I spent most of yesterday running up the mountain for obsidian and making poly.  So I should have a breeding female in a few days.  I am excited to get the line started.

I have spent an embarrassing amount of time chasing santa the past couple days. LMFAO... I typically get 1-3 gifts every time I go (if the tek peeps of the server don't all pull out their skiffs).  I have some nice things now like a complete set of ascendant ghillie, a few ascendant crossbows, and a good collection of chibis.  HOWEVER, I don't really understand a couple things.  First, are chibis permanent or is there a time limit? Is there a good strategy for using them... cuz I never used them before.  And second, the crystal I get back from the gacha clause... what do I do with it?  Never had crystal before either.

The chibi are permanent yes. You equip whichever you like, you can level it via killing alphas only. Once fully leveled it gives 5 to your possible max level (so if 100 then 105 possible) iirc. You ideally want to level one to max first but can level whichever. Just something fun to do and gives purpose to hunt alphas again.

Open the crystals they have loot

• Thanks 1

(Official, Valguero) two meatruns, troughs topped, Phobos and Killer Sausage unpodded, checked on Sausage's imprint percent and realized I got nothing to worry about - full imprint will happen, I just misremembered his previous imprint as his current one.

Didn't go after Raptor Claus' gifts yet, one time I was busy, the other I tried, but realized he was way too far this time, so I wouldn't stand a chance anyway.

Hatched 5 tek rex eggs, no new mutations. Made a better saddle for Midnight (51.8 instead of her old forty... Six, I think?. It's as good as I can make unless I find a better BP). Bred dimorphs, podded babies. Will raise them later. Bred gachas. Fed coals and mistletoe from yesterday to some GachaClauses, no good loot, and chibies were rather boring too (best I got this event was ammonite chibi). Nothing else happened so far. Since I have enough resources, might try to make a better basilo saddle than the one Toriel is wearing, so that Killer Sausage will have his own to wear once he's grown.

Gathered some wild deinon eggs. Made some kibble. Wanted to make more kibble, but server crashed.

Server finally back online. Logged on, podded Phobos and Killer Sausage, logged off. Finally can go to sleep now. Yes, I spent all those hours awake, waiting.

But then I realized that I saw Killer Sausage's growth being 80-something percent, and if that's right he can only have 1 more imprint before adult, so I gotta log back on to check how much imprint he has now to see if he'll be fully imprinted or not because I don't remember.

No full imprint. 6 hours to adult. He'll stop at 93 imprint. Which is not great, but better than nothing, I guess.

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
  • Like 2

XB CI Server

Placed my new tek genny and got my  base wired. I'm not sold on the design yet and I'd like to remodel my base soon. Needs to be more functional and also I need to rip out the old wiring, update some of the furnishings and add new drapes and such yknow. 

Went for a few quick metal runs while I popped out megatherium babies from my 300 event tame. Chased raptor clause a few times and got some decent loot. Crazy dura blueprints! Did a few paste runs while I was out. Decided I needed to get a better outpost in the desert, downsize my scorched earth area one to just a safe taming area and place a public tek transmitter at my desert dunes outpost for easy taming / gigas / mantis / death worms. Spent the next few hours doing metal runs and building metal pieces.

Loaded up the wyvern and flew off. Landed a short pit stop at my scorched base by griffin trench and spotted a beautiful 260 event green/ grey griffin. Got it in the trap quickly but noticed it was bloody. Thank raptor Jesus for snow owls. Got it tamed while I added a tek dino gate to my griffin trap for a better experience. Downsized my scorched base and loaded everything to my wyvern and took off past the wyvern hive to my dunes turrets. Threw down a decent metal 4x5 with electricity, a shiny new heavy turret and a side area for the transmitter. Threw down a tek bridge to the dunes for easy access.

Took my megatherium I imprinted earlier and went on a killing spree. Kept eating rare flowers to draw out any potential death worms. Managed to get 3 kills before accidently aggroing a giga and almost getting everyone killed. Loaded everything back up and flew home with my loot. When I got home I bred up some owl eggs to hatch later and sorted out some tames. When I get on tomorrow morning I'm going to find some more OSD or veins on extinction. Make it a day. Our group needs a giga saddle bp bad. We only have extinction and crystal isles and thus far noone has found one. Ill keep hitting desert titan cave since my base is there. 

Other than that need to throw some materials to the other server beforehand so I can craft some teleports soon. Just need the actual element now, minus some crystal ill get.

• Like 3

XB CI Server

Got on early in the morning, started breeding. Got a good female megatherium to complete my line to pop finally. Stats combined until I find a new one to tame lol. Popped a few snow owls and a couple wyvern eggs to get more bloods for the queen. Also threw out all my females to amass kibble eggs. Imprinted them all and did a few metal runs between. Popped over to my eldrich beds and grabbed more black pearls, shards and crystals, decided that I'm sick of not having a mantis - went back to base to prepare to head to the desert and get one.

Podded up my spare wyvern, two gigas and some building supplies and took out. When I arrived I made a small mantis pen that later turned into a bigger one after many attempts to drop one in lol. First scanned the area to see what was out, I had enough horns to tame anything 200 or lower and found a 180 male. Did the wyvern wing trick to get it tamed as a tester - went well - then took out on the desert on my gigas. I knew there was atleast two wild ones out here so I came prepared. Chomped on flowers as I combed the desert. Got a few death worm kills in and met my two gigas. They now reside in my main gigas' inventory. Was out for a long time just cleaning up spawns for freshness, finally got back, podded the gigas and flew out on the wyvern. Right away I spot a 260 thyla, been searching awhile with no luck- luckily I brought some kibble, got it knocked out and tamed while I searched for manti

Took a long time. I accidentally killed a 280 and 270 mid battle ;( my efforts finally pay off and I find a 280 event female. Long fight to get it tamed but threw em all in the transmitter and popped back to base. Just bred the lower male with the female a bunch until I got a good male and a few extras to imprint. Managed a few imprints before logging - now I've got a good set of decent mantis for eldrich. Teleporters here we come! 

• Like 3

Official pve Island. 

Took the now mature female rexes and bred them and tossed eggs in fridge for a rainy day.

Chased santa, lol.  Got a pretty nice ascendant ghillie bp and megatherium, thyla and rex chibis... not in the same drop, but in back to back to back gifts.  Pretty happy with that.  Not sure what I will do with all the useless lances I keep getting though. I might just give them to someone with a grinder.  And, what the heck is the point of a chibi for things like beaver, doedi, or parasaur?  Really, who attacks alphas with those?  Anyway, I have a bunch of those... maybe 20 chibis for things I would never ever go alpha hunting with.  Will probably give those away too unless someone can tell me of some hidden value.

I packed up the baryonyx and headed over to the upper south cave.  Game was glitchy going in and I almost retreated, but pushed forward and got a pair of artifacts for my efforts. Had to fight off rabies three times in the cave.  I did find a pair of apprentice fur gauntlets. That is the first fur armor gear I have seen above primitive.  I will need more of it before doing the ice caves.

Went home, unpacked, chased santa one more time and called it a night.

• Like 1

Due to the server being offline again and too unstable when it is online, I guess I'll have to miss this day on (Official, Valguero). Instead today I'll first feed the argent and parasaur on my (Official, Extinction) side-base, and then try to hunt some presents on (Official, Crystal Isles) and maybe use that kibble (as I realized later, not even the right kind) that I transferred there for my griffin-taming attempts to get a ptera or two to try and get a griffin after all, the proper way, trap and all. Or maybe tame a nicely colored argent to send to Valguero once it's possible again. Or a new wyvern for my Extinction side-base.

(Official, Crystal Isles) Tamed a ptera. Made darts. Made more narcotic. Went to tame a griffin. Trapped one. Tranqed. Started taming (mix of regular raw and prime). When it was 20% tamed, someone drew heirs out of their lair. No griffin, no wyvern, no gun. I'm not saying that I'm angry, but I do think that that person should reconsider chairs in favor of cacti and other prickly plants.

(Official, Valguero) Server came back online and seems to be working well enough, so I made the rest of kibble I needed for my goals, made a cannon, cannonballs, took podded Shellara (paracer), after making sure she's still equipped with the platform saddle and not a normal one, took Snowy because like hell I'm taking Sapphire to such a dangerous situation, but an argent was necessary, and went to tame a rock (well, chalk) elemental. There were two, 130 and 140. I settled on 140. It wasn't easy, my aim is VERY bad, at some point I ran out of cannonballs and had to make more. And build a new cannon. And fetch an owl because elemental was nearly dead. But I did it! I knocked it out and now I'm taming it! Effectiveness is below 90% because you know. Cannonballs! And wild stats are kinda meh, the only high-ish is stamina. But still, that's a 140 elemental we're talking about, how cool is that?

And as I was writing this, it finished taming. Level 199. Named it Granite.

After bringing Granite into the base (and getting it a few levels on the way there, with first few being put into health until it reached 10000, and the rest going into melee, and also that stamina is awesome, can kill things by throwing boulders and still be able to punch things afterwards!), went to give Killer Sausage his last possible imprint, and would you believe that? Raptor Claus appeared from the point pretty close to my water pen, so I was able to get to a gift and grab it with no problem at all! It was an Asc 70-something doed saddle BP (kinda useless, since I don't keep doeds, but still cool I guess), some stone and wood building parts, some wooden spikes, and a cryopod (always happy to get more of those!). After getting the gift I finally imprinted Killer Sausage, put more meat into the trough, and logged off, this time without podding him, because he'll be done growing really soon.

So, while the day's start wasn't great (no griffin gained, wyvern and a gun lost), the rest was pretty great (successful golem taming, final imprint, even though it's 93% instead of 100, the gift falling conveniently close, no disconnects or even very bad lags).

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
  • Like 3

Hi i am stijn i don't know how i can ask something somewhere else but i have a stupid problem. I i fell between some rocks and my person is now blockt there, don't have stamina my water if it is getting empty it fulls up by itself and i can't kill myself how can i spawn again without i am dying because i really want to play aigain

2 minutes ago, Stjin333 said:

Hi i am stijn i don't know how i can ask something somewhere else but i have a stupid problem. I i fell between some rocks and my person is now blockt there, don't have stamina my water if it is getting empty it fulls up by itself and i can't kill myself how can i spawn again without i am dying because i really want to play aigain

If you have tribemates and flyer carrying enabled, try having them pick you up out of it. If not, don't eat any food and eventually you should die and be able to respawn. The water problem you are having is most likely due to rain filling your water.

I couple months ago I had decided not to mess with the ocean again. I soon got tempted to go back and started exploring again. I kinda went on a taming spree. Got myself 2 basilos (1 high lvl). Also somehow got myself a 125 plesio.

That was not easy. I ended up going around just swimming around it. I had a tek helmet, MC chitin shirt, JM flak pants, flippers, and ASC chitin gloves, so I had some good armor. While using a 200% damage MC crossbow, it didn't take long to go out. Sadly, my flippers broke midway while some sharks started eating me so I had to resort to riding my ichty while shooting it.

Anyone who plays on xbox knows the pain of using a weapon and driving a creature at the same time. The creatures never go the direction you want them to when you're using a weapon. If I'm being dumb, pls tell me how to fix it. All is know is while using a weapon the left stick becomes the "steering wheel" and the "gas pedal".

Back to the plesio now, Once it was finally down, I accidently hit it with another arrow :(.  Once I got the the shore and got some prime from an innocent bronto, I started taming. It was at 100% effectiveness so I guess I didn't hit it! Got it tamed at 182, and really happy with its stats! Took it leveling and got some more levels in it. 

IMG_9049.JPG

• Like 3