So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

3 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

God dammit you figured me out...

lonely loner GIF

Really am just posting here because why not? Also fake internet points. Good to read stuff on lunch breaks or what not. But I have been wondering the same myself, threads been a bit quiet recently. Tis a pitty, considering its a sand box game I love seeing what other people do, wish there was more of it. The possibilities are almost endless.

Also its the thread to post the impulsive 'the game screwed me again, and I need to vent' thread. 

lol well that at least answers my question if people actually read it lol. i just see it at the top all the time.

i logged in today to find that a 2x6 grid of my ceiling was gone to my baby hatchery.  nothing in the log about it, litterally looked like someone broke in, but in PvE? i'd expect to see something like that happen in pvp but not pve.  sat around making element from my dust gacha, called it a day in ark, and gave 7 days to die a go with my tribe mate, that games changed alot sense i played it last, man those zombies! got killed by a small horde twice in one night on day 2 lol. sometimes its good to take a break from ark, and toss a different game into the mix.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:19 AM, AngrySaltire said:

Deinonychus Boss Squad Trial 1

Finally got my act together and preped up a squad of Deinonychus to take on the gamma broodmother. Uncryoed 19 and put all 50+ levels into health, I figured with so little health they would need all the hp they could get and I assumed melee didnt really matter as I would be rellying on the bleed effect. Saddled them all up with mastercraft saddles I preped up ages ago. Grabbed a spare yuty out of cryo and teleported to blue obelisk and started the fight. To be honest I was convined this would be a flop, how wrong I was. They shredded her in about 5 minutes, it was actually insane, especially considering I am not convinced all 19 deinos were even attacking her. It was an easy 500 element. Teleported out and I checked over the deinos. The worst off one had only lost 1k health, alot had lost little to no health, not sure if the broodmother was to busy trying to get to me on my yuty she wasnt really focusing on the deinos or what. In comparison my yuty lost a good 20k health, mostly from the swarming araneo. May need to try other bosses and see what the limit is, got a feeling the limit might be hit very easily.

I must admit there something pleasing about a boss squad full of Deinonychus being led by an essentially over grown Deinonychus.

rps20191109_210810.thumb.jpg.2e7ed38cd49cc622d68b55e6fefde4dd.jpg

i tried something like that with broodmother, it helps to have them in squads, the bleed only stack to a certain amount, so sending them all in at once otherwise they will all just die, send maybe 5 at a time in, it also means ton wont just be standign there behind other not able to do anything but get hit. 

so i made a new profile on my ps4 and started a new world on ark rag. the purpose of this one is to slow right down and enjoy the game from all aspects. i feel as though in present times we rush too much and try to progress to alpha within a week, a day for the real pros. with grieving in pve and trolling in pvp it kinda a must to speed progress. so the setting on the server are 2xXP, 5x taming, 3xharvest and breeding is fast. anyway i spawned in highlands and died a few times to allos and gigas, finally got to carrot farm and collected enough for enough to last until i find a horse. i quickly got some crystal and made a spy glass and went off, i had to doge soo many allo packs and gigas. so i finally find a herd of horses near the shore, a 150, 135 and 145. male female and male. now i am gonna be honest here, i have never really tmed a horse, i have attempted it, but failed, so i ususally ask my friends to tame the horses cause i that bad, the problem was i never knew how to tell when to feed them, anyway i finally learnt via practising on some lower levels. so i approach the 150 and jump on, 10 mins later i have him tamed, i run him into the cave and got for the 145, tamed it up and return for the third one, so i make my way back and i kid u not there is a 120 unicorn trotting down by the beach, i ususally dont bother with them as they kinda useless, but its a 120, so i run down and tame it up. i got an idea for it later on, so i tamed up the 135. i take the unicorn out to look for more, i get down to the wyvern area and there is like 10 of them. i scope em out and there behold a 150, 125 and a 130. my lucky lucky day. so i gallop down there and my luck runs out, a wyvern was flying around killing everything. so i freak out and try to think of a way to get rid of it, i make bed and place it down aswell as storing all my stuff on the unicorn, tamed up a low lvl horse and run over, my first though was "f*ck i gonna die" i shoot it with an arrow and run for my dear life, also it was poison which makes it even worse cause if it hits me i screwed. i managed to drag it into the redwoods. stupid thing got stuck in trees and could not get out, so i get cocky and do the horse's emote, really should not have, i got microraptored and then the wyvern shot at me and kill me and the horse. i did not really care about the horse and i also had the bed placed. woke up to find a mantis smacking the unicorn. so i kill it with a slither of health and continue taming. tamed all 3 up and returned back to base. i just bred them good stats into 3 sets of breeders. 1 pair has plain colours consisting of white and black, they are for mutation breeding, the other 4 have cool colour combos. i set for s black striped and orange bodied horse, it got to 100% imprint and its health, stam and melee are the best i have ever seen on a horse in ark. tomorrow i plan on making a small base.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caleb68 said:

i logged in today to find that a 2x6 grid of my ceiling was gone to my baby hatchery.  nothing in the log about it, litterally looked like someone broke in, but in PvE? i'd expect to see something like that happen in pvp but not pve.  sat around making element from my dust gacha, called it a day in ark, and gave 7 days to die a go with my tribe mate, that games changed alot sense i played it last, man those zombies! got killed by a small horde twice in one night on day 2 lol. sometimes its good to take a break from ark, and toss a different game into the mix.

u right there my brother, i recently started playing destiny 2, real good game

• Like 1

@Kaprosuchus I read most of the posts here although I don't often comment on specific ones. Playing alone after so long on servers, I guess it helps to have a little bit of the community feel by seeing what everyone else is up to even if we can't interact in game. I admit I'm much more likely to read a post that has a screenshot in it though lol.

That said I haven't posted much lately because I doubt anyone wants to read 2 weeks worth of "spent 3 hours breeding basilos and hatching rex eggs while watching Phlinger/Syntac/non-Ark YTer and redditing" lol. It just doesn't make for good content. I wasn't really going to post today for much the same reason until I saw your post.

Because I don't have anything interesting going on. I finally got around to setting up my tek replicator, but I haven't made anything else yet. I know for sure I want to make a set of armor and a rifle, and I don't think I'll really end up making much else because as soon as I defeat the Overseer I'm moving to the next map anyway. Doesn't make sense to build a bunch of stuff I probably won't see again for like a year lol.

I made up a checklist of all the things I need to run the Dragon and well...I didn't have most of it. So I took my spino out and farmed the allo brains and yuty lungs. I already have the rex arms and the basilo blubber. And I know I'll more than likely get the tuso tentacles from farming for the underwater artifact so I don't worry about that one yet. That leaves giga hearts, I "only" need 3, but when I have yet to kill a wild giga it seems like quite the tall order. Not gonna lie I am seriously considering just luring one down to carno point and throwing my rex army at it. I don't care if they die because I'll need to breed the next generation up for the Alpha Dragon anyway. 35k HP and 600+ melee is simply not going to be enough. If I use my current top gen rexes I can do 30k HP and easily push 900+ melee.

Also in full production mode gearing up for everything so metal runs and crafting tons of hard poly. I have more chitin and obsidian than I know what to do with after grinding down so many high tier junk saddles so I'd rather do that than penguin farming.

Boss prep is pretty boring overall, just a lot of mindless grinding. Still haven't gone and retrieved my doed and mammoth from over by the swamp cave, I'll do that while I'm over there. I know, more cave runs there. I didn't bother running the artifact while I was farming for the bp so I only have 1 for decoration.

• Like 2

just wondering as i have never done it myself, can you grind things like saddle, weapons and armor in a grinder on ps4 and xbox, i have tried once but could not figure it out, i got alot of crap from gachas and beacons that could save me grinding for resources via collecting.

Edited by Kodking194

So I progressed my Tappy line over the weekend, up to 4 stats on the one bird now, so 2 more to go. Dont get me wrong, nothing amazing stat wise, but wanted to get all MY best stats from my tames onto one bird - totally clean and currently at 260. 

Went over to extinction just to get a few levels and did a Red drop, over by sunken forest... ddint go great. 3 of us, all on High level Gigas and usually farm these for fun but since the patch and delayed server restart (8hrs I think it was down) something strange was happening. 

Weve done this drop in the past and yes it spawns wild Gigas and Wyverns but this literally was spawning two or three on the drop every couple of minutes on top of the high level drop dinos spawning in. At one stage, poor Giga had an Enraged Rex and 2 Wild Corrupted Gigas along with Carnos, Rock Drakes and Reapers adding some fun and all we could see was the bloodening of said Giga. It survived that round, ate some meat to regenerate some HP and then pow, rider insta killed. 2 Enraged Rexes spawned in at same time, Im on one, tribemate was on the other - we were both boxed in, 2 Rock Drakes ate our friends Giga :( RIP.

As I said, it was just a random encounter where the Gigas (easy to take on their own but they will give you a bite and a half) really made a difference to the owerall DPS we received and it all went a bit wrong... oh well, there'd be no excitement in ARK if everything always went your way would there. 

On a selfish note, my Giga survived and we completed the drop but for 2-3mins it was definitely backs to the walls haha

In response to: @Kaprosuchus

does anyone actually read all of this thread? or is it just a place to post stuff when the loneliness becomes too much?

Yes, I used to read a lot of these posts. Sometimes the pictures were good to see what people have done, sometimes to hear how people had lost things, found things, the stories they wrote.

At the start it was a progress report from the usual posters so there was a story feel, I could almost imagine @AngrySaltireand @dinks base looked like and felt. Now people may use it to vent, ask questions, post to feel part of something or even just do what you do... ask a question that most will ignore. 

It seems to be working though, afterall, youv'e read a few by the looks of it ;)

Edited by Anarki
Extra answer to a quoted post

When i go this morning, i hatched my deinonychus eggs (finally recovering from my dodorex failed attempt) while waiting for them to hatch, thought id jump of the white cliffs to see if i could make it to the water via a parachute ( i didnt make it) headed back to my base, to carry on building up my museum.   

• Like 1

so yesterday riley got beat up at school, had his arm broken and his nose badly broken among other things, he has always dislike fighting in real life. so he is in hospital recovering. some terds at school parently beat him up for him calling them out cheating in a math test, right thing to do but anyway. so he sadly wont be able to play ark for 2-3 months, or he should not play ark, knowing him he will continue playing for that time. for those who dont know riley is my best friend and the one i spent 90% of my online ark time with. 

so yesterday i posted about me starting a new world were i am taking things slow and progressing at a slow pace. first chore was to make some narcos, i have set up in the cave in highlands. safe and has metal, obsidian and water right next to me. so went out to the yellow flower patches with carrots my new best stats horse and collect 5000+ narco berries. next was to go ollect spoiled meat from whales, after 30 mins of harvesting and leting the whales respawn i had enough to make 1000+ narcos. so whiel they crafting up i work on building a raft to take to go hyaenodon taming. so finally made a reasonable raft to carry my horse on and return back on. arrived at the shores of the volcanoe and went up to look for some hyenas. they were all over the place. soooo many high levels. after what felt like for ever of pain saking taming i finally got them all. 14 all up. so get them all up onto the boat and i am called to go do some chores, i pause the game and g to do them.

bout 20 mins late ri return back and carrots his dead, there are a horde or spider, scorpions and arthros attacking the boat. so i quickly mount onto the raft and zoom off. not sure how it unpaused but whats done s done. bred carrots the 2nd and leveled him up. i bred out 10 other horses to kill. got 40+ levels from them. went out to make some more narcos. found a 140 and 150 trike in a herd of 4 above the waterfall. knocked em out and tamed em using potatoes. went back out to find some sheep to laso and drag into teh pen i made. well i got 2 high lvl males and 4 high level females penned. i figured would find and trap some so whhen i do need mutton i can easily kill them, or if i need to tame some sheep i can easily tame them and not worry about finding them. so as i head back out to look for something else to tame i remember i left my pistol in the smithy, so i dismount carrots the 2nd and run back into the cave, as i am about to exit the cave a freakin giga drops down, i franticly whistle to carrots, but too late, RIP carrots the second. i am real pissed as that is my second horse gone in one day. so i leave the dumb giga to wonder away. i quickly ran out when it was safe and grabbed the saddle and other stuff. bred out a dud horse and leveled it in health and speed. i charged out and shot the giga in the face, next thing i know i running for my life from a giga, i led him into the water where he has stayed for the time being. problem is he fairly close to the raft. called it a day after leveling carrots the third. also got a nice red stripe form my mutation horses. tomorrow i plan to tame some kind of carnivore for meat gathering. and possibly tame a some utility dinos.

• Like 1

Aberration solo series :
- Defeated Gamma Rockwell under 12 minutes as a warm up for the alpha.
- First batch of reaper clones is coming along very well, yet very costly in terms of shards.
- Started to bred spino which are far cheaper. Current line is around 5.6k hp / 380% dmg (pre-imprint).

Recorded a few more solo bosses fights:
- Beta Megapithecus.
- Alpha Megapithecus (not published yet).
- Beta Dragon.

Here are some of them :

Gamma Overseer

Beta Megapithecus

Beta Dragon

I'll try to upload the gamme tek cave this week (already recorded 108 GB file...)

Cheers!

• Like 2

The Island, private server, two of us.

I now have a good line of Megatherium based on a 140 that we tamed.  We are gearing up for the Gamma Broodmother fight, which will be our first boss battle.  We have conquered the cave near the Southern Islands several times with just some turtles.  We are about to try the lava cave (Southeast) and we have an army of Raptors (all around level 200), Dimorphodons (mostly level 10), and Dilophosaurs (whatever we came across).  I think just the Raptors will be enough, but overkill is better than dying.  My only concern is the Megarabies from the bats (we died from this last time we tried the lava cave), but we will have plenty of lesser antidote available.  Leeches are fairly easy to get in the swamp with a high-level Rex of which we now have several.

I built up a base near the cave near the volcano (I forget its exact name) to get the third required artifact, but it is not a healthy place to stay at the moment.  I dodged a 95 Therizino, an alpha Raptor and a dang Titanosaur while placing foundations and walls.  I am going to have to take care of the Titanosaur before we start gearing up for that cave or we won't have a safe house in that location.  The Therizino I will tame for a new breeding line for the Gamma Broodmother fight and we can kill an Alpha Raptor with our Argys as we have many times before.

In summary, I intend to use a mix suggested earlier in this thread since it seems doable using the resources at hand - One Yuty (we just tamed a low-level one for eggs to make kibble to tame a high-level one), 10 Megatherium (helps a lot with the Araneos), and 9 Therizinos.  Our goal is to do the Gamma Brood Mother over the Thanksgiving break when we can both be present at the same time for an extended time.  I may have to go back and review some of Darkholis' videos  ?

I never was able to make a Yuty go into a 4-dino gate trap.  They are just so twitchy.  One moment they are shredding you (i.e., "following" me into the trap) and the next they are running off at a 90-degree angle just because (Squirrel!).  They are not as bad as Rexes, but they are faster.  We ended up just shooting it with darts and chasing it down when it ran off while one of us killed everything else that was trying to kill the shooter.  Putting a ring of spike walls around the unconscious dino helped keep other nosy dinos away until it was tamed and then a pokeball carried it home safely (we lost our last Yuty to other dinos on the long walk home).  Now I always carry a lot of spike walls on my Argy becasue you can place them just about anywhere with foundations.

so today was quite eventful. logged on plannin to tame a kind of carnivore for meat gathering. i forgot about the giga so when i went down to the raft there behold the giga swimming right next to it, now for some reason the giga did not aggro onto the raft for the entire timehe was ther. yet when i was near it he aggroed onto me,  so i panic and run, as i go to turn my controler stick stiffens and my horse is stuck running in circles. the giga catches up and well we all know what happens next. so i am now on like carrots III. this is getting all to redundant. so i am now sick and tired of loosing horses so i drop the carnivore taming objective and focus on getting some good mutations into the horse. 4 hours later and i have gotten some cool colours: white body (H), white feet (M), red stripe (H), red body (S), cyan stripe (M), cyan feet (W) and a green body (H). i also got some other useful muts but the colours landed on dormant colours regions so they dont show. stacked them up and ended up with a red body and cyan stripe and feet. dont have a name for her yet, also bred out a fullywhite horse with red stripe and named it ponyta, once it is stronger i will call it rapidash. so after killing babies and getting 50+ levels pumped in the horse was at

9kish health

5kish stam

3kish weight

2kish melee

300ish speed

she a beast aswell. she has 13 health mutations, 6 stamina mutations, 4 weight, and 8 melee mutations. so round 2 was on, i shot the giga and draged it all the way to the light house then jumped off into the ocean. with that done i returned back to base and prepared to find a carnivore. now i though bout wolves or sabers but they were my usual go to carnivore. i went to the desert and as i was crossing the bridge i spied with my little eye a 150 bary. so i settled for that. bolad him and kicked him out with my new horse. killed some salmon and fed him the prime fish meat. made my way back satisfied for the day. tomorrow its time for an argent and utility tames. i dont want to build my base in a place i have built before as i want to do something new. i also need a name for my horse, if u got any ideas on where i should build plz tell me. i feel like building in desert temple but that it quite far from everything else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

logged in to ark today, refreshed server... fed dino's at main base... sat there for a minute looking around... logged out...

Generated a map for 7 days to die... played for awhile on it:

9122B380868864F8FB1C644FBFCA02D7A4D30ACB

i'm sure it looks abit familiar...

yes looks all too familiar, i considering getting 7 days to die. looks cool, yet i never eally beena  fan of zombie games

• Like 1

Just now, Kodking194 said:

yes looks all too familiar, i considering getting 7 days to die. looks cool, yet i never eally beena  fan of zombie games

i'd played 1k hours on it before, but from when i originally played to know, alot has changed, the entire crafting system has been redone, so its a whole new learning process again.  you can play in 'survival' mode and set it to no zombies, so its just you and the wildlife, trying to suvive, basically like playing minecraft lol.   the zombies do add a addional threat, and you can set them to walk, jog, run, or 'oh hell no!' modes for the various types of zombies you'll meet in game.  honestly only 3 things are a thread - dogs/wolves (including undead),  boars... don't go against one without a gun... and bears... oh yes the bears... i wonder if you can still run them over with a minibike... lol...

Now i just need a dino mod for it... that replaces most the zombies with dinos! lol wouldn't that be something. imagine... exploring a military bunker and 'gahh t-rex!' lol...

Still going to play ark but i need a breather, been breeding way too much and its kinda well... wore me out on the game for the moment... so doing this game as a break point, change things up, and rekindle that love for ark.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

i'd played 1k hours on it before, but from when i originally played to know, alot has changed, the entire crafting system has been redone, so its a whole new learning process again.  you can play in 'survival' mode and set it to no zombies, so its just you and the wildlife, trying to suvive, basically like playing minecraft lol.   the zombies do add a addional threat, and you can set them to walk, jog, run, or 'oh hell no!' modes for the various types of zombies you'll meet in game.  honestly only 3 things are a thread - dogs/wolves (including undead),  boars... don't go against one without a gun... and bears... oh yes the bears... i wonder if you can still run them over with a minibike... lol...

Now i just need a dino mod for it... that replaces most the zombies with dinos! lol wouldn't that be something. imagine... exploring a military bunker and 'gahh t-rex!' lol...

Still going to play ark but i need a breather, been breeding way too much and its kinda well... wore me out on the game for the moment... so doing this game as a break point, change things up, and rekindle that love for ark.

if there ever comes a mod for it that adds dinosaurs that can be used on console i will completely ditch ark. i know there were bears cause when i watched my uncle play it for the first time he got mauled by a bear, oh hell no mode sounds hard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

if there ever comes a mod for it that adds dinosaurs that can be used on console i will completely ditch ark. i know there were bears cause when i watched my uncle play it for the first time he got mauled by a bear, oh hell no mode sounds hard. 

yeah, basically its zombies on speed lol... super fast, super deadly. I searched for a dino mod, but haven't found anything lol.  anyhow we should let them get back to talking about ark here ;)

• Haha 1

yeah dont need joe being salty o me.

ok so yesterday i planned to tame one beaverm anky and doedic aswell as maybe some argents to carry them places. so i hopped on my new horse which still has no name and galloped off to first find a beaver. well got to the beaver dams and holy shoot it was over crowded. beavers everywhere. so to easily attract them i steal from a dam, bad idea as dawn of the planet of the beavers came after. had to jump onto a rock and stay there. after sniping them with a rifle i had 3 150s and left which i dragged into a trap i had made. left them to tame with 100 potatoes each and off i went for an anky. found a 150 and 145 near the bridge. trapped them and knocked em out and left them to tame. so i made my way to the dead lands near viking bay. found a cool 150 blue doedic, knocked him out and left him to tame. an hour later when out looking for more doedics i found another one but this time it was all black and had red spots. tamed him up as well. i also tamed up some other doedics for the stats. so it kinda obvious on what i am naming the two doedics, sonic and shadow. so i now have at least 3 of each utility dinos. i still not sure where i am gonna build yet, i have the structures ready and waiting to be used. tomorow i wanna get some kind of good leveled argent.

PS4 - Unofficial Cluster

I haven't posted a couple weeks, as this time of year is normally the busiest for me IRL, as I spend my vacation time to pursue outdoor activities. Add in that work has gotten crazy due to handling all the stuff needed to get done before my office location closes at the end of the year, and I don't have much time for ARK.

Which is probably a good thing, as I am in that burnout stage again. Coincidentally so are my buddies California, INdiana and Texas. For the past few weeks we have just been logging in enough to refresh dinos/structure  timers, and update the flag colors on our bases.

I'm not overly worried, as I have hit these burnout periods before, and they usually pass after a 30-60 day rest away from the ARK.

I've actually been talking to California about squading up and playing some BF4. Maybe even some RDR2 which I completed the single player campaign, but haven't really explored the online portion, and that might be fun to play with a friend.

I wish ARK had the building capabilities as what 7D2D seems to have. (I have only watched the NEEBS GAMING videos of it)

Looking forward to the new year, and seeing what the new season pass bring to the game.

A little over a week away from American Thanksgiving, so enjoy your gobble gobble day everyone!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

have not played ark much lately aside from checking out the turkey trials. i lent ark to my friend for the weekend for him to try out. he is already complaining casue he tried to fight a trike at lvl 2. he also complaining cause the grind is slow. i told him before i gave it to him to look at tutorials on how to change settings. he said i can handle it.

Hello i am new to this forum and ark in general and i am the friend that @Kodking194 mentioned. i had previously played conan exiles and enjoyed the game but now i am not enjoying ark as much but this could be due to the fact that while basking in the glory of my first dodo kill i started attacking a trike and got impaled and when i re-spawned i built a campfire and spear for the night and went out to hunt only to be jump scared by a flying dinosaur . this drastically worsened my experience as i raged quit and started playing fallout 4. i think that over the weekend for the sake of my friend i will play some more and try to dive deeper into this deep and immerse game and see the most it has to offer by Monday so until then i will post regular updates and  and talk more soon but if you have any tips or tricks please do reply

4 hours ago, Gammablade said:

Hello i am new to this forum and ark in general and i am the friend that @Kodking194 mentioned. i had previously played conan exiles and enjoyed the game but now i am not enjoying ark as much but this could be due to the fact that while basking in the glory of my first dodo kill i started attacking a trike and got impaled and when i re-spawned i built a campfire and spear for the night and went out to hunt only to be jump scared by a flying dinosaur . this drastically worsened my experience as i raged quit and started playing fallout 4. i think that over the weekend for the sake of my friend i will play some more and try to dive deeper into this deep and immerse game and see the most it has to offer by Monday so until then i will post regular updates and  and talk more soon but if you have any tips or tricks please do reply

Welcome to Ark, prepare to die (a lot).

I would recommend doing an explorer note run to level up quickly as dino level doesn't scale up with player level, lucky by Nature have got a good video of one on youtube.

Edited by WarpSpasm
Forgot my manners

in ark today i discovered that you could change the settings of the exp gain etc and this made my experience more fulfilling as i could discover more engrams. my ark day started towards what the community calls stone hinge so i decided to grind for some quick resources and head to the rock formation. on the way i discovered a small river that i had to jump into get across so i jumped and was attacked by carnivorous fish and a turtle like creature, after my narrow escape i unlocked the engram for the the thatch foundation and built what was a platform with a campfire. after setting up a base of sorts i headed out on that sweet exp grind only to my lucky surprise find some of the first non hostile low lvl creature. i approached with my spear and killed and thought the game was easier now so i went after another one but this one ran so i gave chase only for it to run into the jaws of what i assume to be a big t Rex so as i slowly backed away ironically it gave chase and it killed me. on the bright side this game also yielded rewards such a lesson not to f*ck with dinosaurs and i also saw my first long neck. over the weekend i hope to play the game as i discover more as i am not really looking for a guide i will try and update my expanding experience regularly