So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

PVE-Official-Valguero

Well after being griefed multiple times by the same tibe, I closed off my gateway that allowed them to pass through,  now they either have to walk around my base, or go around a large rock formation on the opposite side to get to the flat area where the unicorn spawns and sheep.  Don't think i should be nice and leave my gateway open for them to pass through if they are going to do things like that to me.

Today was probably a pretty boring day to most people, I spent most of it crafting and placing parts of my base up. I expanded the courtyard on the back side, and people can still get around but gave me more room to place dino's outside, just need to get the dino leash engram off extinction now and craft a few of them to place around the inner courtyard.   It also gives me more room to build utility buildings for the main base that will be protected behind our wall.

08FF4CED9162DBBC17650A547507C4C7E9D71898

in the background you can see my house thats currently surrounded with the behemoth gates my tribemate put down, this is a temporary solution for a ongoing problem.  The wall there in front of the house will be coming down that separates the two courtyards after i finish building the new exit gate there on the left.  as you can see there are still pieces that need to be placed but its coming along alright so far.  Now if I could just get that one pillar removed thats blocking me on the other side so I can finish up the wall over there.

once the two parts are done that should give us ample room for our dinos and babies we are bringing over to valguero.  The little corner towers are going to be for plant species X to give some additional protection to the base, and were discussing putting some along the walls as well. Also made two clones of my heavy hitter rock golem to bring over to valguero for some additional protection inside the wall.  So this side is pretty much what i got done today, tomorrow, more crafting to finish off the corner towers and the gate entrance, then perhaps heading off to a extinction server to learn a couple engrams.

• Like 1

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn

worst day of my ark life ever, so riley recently got a ps4 and bought ark. our friend hornet also parently has a ps4 and ark even though when i asked the group riley and i play with they all said no or dont have ark on it. so riley said hornet has been playing on an official server, it is pve and lightly populated. but the few people that do play on it are friendly. so i figure sounds ok. so hornet sends us an invite to join the server. i dont know the name of the server and honestly it does not matter cause now when ever i have official set as active all i have to do to join it is press join last server played on. or what ever it called. anyway the map is val. riley and i spawned on the beach opposite from the white cliffs. we made the usual pick and hatchet. next was spears. me being the more experienced player we decided i would be the one to get the first set of metal gear. i forgot how long it take to harvest enough stone for even on mortar. let alone 2. so we made a 4x4 thatch hut. we tamed some dodos and lystros. dodos to make kibble and the lystros for the experience. we started breeding the dodos to get more females. now i remember. so we finally got our first forge up and places what tiny amount of metal we had in there. as i was out collecting berries i find a moschops. its lvl 20. and it want mejos. so i feed it, next it want tintos. i give it that then it want organic poly. it finally tamed and we had our first tame. not what we wanted but hey u gatta work with what ya got. i used chops to harvest some narcos and make some narcotics. we made a smithy and crafted our first pick. i used it to get metal form the river rocks. we had enough to make another pick, 2 hatchets and 2 pikes. i worked on collecting resources to make a raft while Riley made 5 more mortars. he worked on collecting stone and flint to make spark powder to level up. we were lvl 30 and doin fine. we bout to start building raft when all of a sudden a giga comes from nowhere and kil us and our dodos. chops ran into the water, i forgot to whistle passive. i respawn and run back over. and in the sky is a dude on a ptera watchign us. i ask him in chat if he done this. he said he sure did and was proud of it. i asked why and he said he wanted to take our stuff. he must not have realised we had very little. the guy was already in  flak and had a ptera, so he was surely more kitted than us. i ran into the water and got chops. riley was screaming at the mic cursing the dude. i said he cant hear u it no point. we managed to get away with chops and our bodies. i had the raft and riley also snagged the 50 metal ingots we had along with the spark powder. we made it to the white cliff beach and sat there for a bit. the griever f*cked off so we could relax. but there was not a lvl 65 giga across from us. i asked on chat and people said he was new to the server. he joined a few days ago and had built in the snow. he has been dragging dinos into bases and he has been clearing the beaches with a giga he found. as we were builing a new base we see an argent. "great, he's back" i said. turns out it was the guy who i was talking to in chat. he gave us 2 cryoed argent, a beaver, deodic, anky, two gachas both with element dust and they can breed, a rex, a pair of mutated breeding velanos and a few other small tames. he also gave us some decent bits of armor including a full set of asc flak and master craft ghillie. we also got some guns and some a bunch of building suplies. most of the tames were mutated or at least bred. they all had names indicating what mutations they had and how many in each stat. also forgot to mention he gave us saddles for al the creatures. i just want to take a minute to say thx to this guys. dude if you happen to be reading this thx alot. we really apreciate you helping us and expecting nothing in return. if only all ark players were like that. ok so anyway we built a base near that tall rock thing btween the redwood area and the white cliffs. the guy gave us a decent amount of metal structures including gates so first thing we done was block all ways up to our base. next we built a main house. then i used my awsome buidling skills to make a barn for us to store some of our dinos in. i have started on a breeding pen. if riley and i end up choosing to stay and we get to tek stage we plan on making an underwater base to store and do things like breeding. nothing underwater can brake tek. but that is way off. i logged off to do my assingments but riley said he wanted to keep goin. i logged on this morning and found had had finished the breeding pen and had bred the velanos. there was and egg in the fridge. we are gonna play this afternoon and hoepfully meet up with hornet when he logs on.

• Like 2

Took a break on Wednesday.

Yesterday ended up being productive.

Ran swamp cave and hit 2 red drops outside, nothing again.

Headed back to base. Popped some spino eggs, got the HP mut I needed for my stack.

Looked at my pair of tapejaras and decided to go ahead and breed them. The stats aren't the best but tapes are rare, and I've found myself grabbing the female more often than the argents these days. Long story short I've now got 5 tapejaras; the original female I'm keeping, a perfect stat pair, a cyan mut I happened to pop, and:

20191017205924_1.thumb.jpg.fe66c2ff5455254d4c493d20dabf72e0.jpg

I named her Boo, being that it's October and all. She didn't get all of my stats, but I feel like she got the best possible color combination out of her parents. It's weird to feel this way about pixels but sometimes you tame/hatch an animal and you just immediately get attached to it, well that's why I decided to keep Boo instead of rebreeding her colors onto a full stat tape. This isn't an active breeding line or anything anyway, the stats are not bloodline quality, but it was something to do and now I have backup tapes in case I need them.

I also bred a mutated pair of spinos I had kept aside for color projects and got both of the combinations I wanted out of them, so I'm quite happy with that. Neither project is finished, need to get lucky on color muts. It'll mess the counter up something fierce, but these are only for colors so it makes no difference. I'll breed the stats in later and the counter won't matter then anyway.

The new rexes grew up and I put them into breeding rotation.

And that was about it for the day. Spent most of it popping eggs and managing the babies. I really need somewhere to house all these birds, my little deck has enough space for my "rescue ranger" ptera and my 3 main argents, but definitely not enough room for 5 tapes, plus all of the breeding argents I have scattered around. Still looking for a high weight argent to tame too.

• Like 3

I logged in, bred more Pteras and started raising my Bary line. It came out at 268 but I think there is another stat in there somewhere, just so many cryopods to go through and try and find my stats.

Other than that, it was a quiet couple of days on ARK, nothing new to report... roll on Halloween for some new Ptera colours.

• Like 3

Spent the day trying to hide from my korean/chinese/russian overlords. Hell if i know what they are it just shows up as boxes anyways. Spent 3 days in game and have little to show besides a ptera and some cheap tames but im determined. They can wipe everyone else off server but ill still be there waiting for the day they fall even if i spend months naked living in a hidden stone box with nothing lol.

I wanted a sheep so i could get mutton to tame something half decent. I was in hide with metal tools at least and my ptera was decent. I was poking around highlands on Rag. Always seems like  bad idea to go to highlands. Anywho one of them drops down by me on a lvl 280 something griff. He picks me up and i poke him with my sad pike and he puts me down a couple times. He says hes gunna give me something. Turned out to be some garbo hide and fiber and a cryopod. I played the thankful noob and took the cryopod but i was a lil suspicious. I never did get my sheep cuz i ate my cake when he landed.

A lil while later im flying around looking for i forget what prolly crystal or something. I see the guy on the griff. I set down to recover stam on the ptera and the guy comes at me. I can take maybe 4 hits max before im dead. I fly up and dart away. He pursues me, trying to tear me out of the air. I realize the motive behind that cryopod. Odds are pretty good he simply wanted to kill me later and take the sheep. I shoot between a brontos legs. I knew i couldn't win this fight and I knew my odds of survival were slim but i was determined to make a go of it at least. I try to aggro him onto anything i can. I want him to waste stamina. My only chance is to evade long enough for his mount to tire or to lose him in the dense vegetation.

I juke like a bat as he spins around for another dive at me. I spiral around a cliff and weave between trees, anything to make it harder for him to track me. Any time i broke away for a few seconds i would drop into a bush to hide and recover stam while he wasted some time looking for me. He was never far behind and he knew it but that tiny reprieve would buy me time and energy to leap into the air and evade him again. I managed to break away and dive into the canyons to escape. I dropped and hid in a bush and held my breath. One heartbeat... two.. three it went on forever. I forcefed my poor tired and bloody ptera. Something griffin shaped hit the waterfall. I dunno if it was him or not cuz griffs do spawn there and freq fall off the cliffs above. I wasn't taking any chances though. If it was him he would have been kicked off his mount the minute he hit the water. I leapt up, rapidly scaling the cliffs and disappeared into the forest. I took the long way home, always clinging to cover and always looking over my shoulder. Was a hell of an escape i didn't think id pull off honestly. I def felt like the mouse fleeing the cat.

I found out just skeevy and hostile the alphas are. Bring it on then lol. Go take my crap out of my sad stone box. But one day when you've grown fat and complacent I'll be there.

• Like 5

Today sadly I lost my character on xbox pvp small tribes during a transfer.  Wild Card was quick to respond but still sad I lost the little I had but happy I'll get my levels back at least.  It took about 2 hours from the time I submitted the ticket to get a response which I was glad about since other posts put the ticket response time to a few weeks.  I have to wait till Monday night to get my exp back but until then I guess I'll just hand harvest and attempt to start taming something.  

• Like 2

PVE-Official-Valguero

Well no griefing today found at the base, so that's good.  Spent most the day on here, first making parts to finish the gate on the courtyard, and taring down part of the old gate that was put up, got it and the corner towers done, then decided to work on the velon for abit, so I hopped on the island and brought tbe baby velon over to valguero.  Tossed them all out and got them lined up.  Got all but 3 up to 10+%, the other three are just shy of it.  So next time i'll be able to toss them out and put them on the feeding troughs.   That'll be good, maybe get them all done this weekend while getting meat is easier :) 

EADE59D0CC5404A0DF86C7F4D0BA3F5A70DB2418

The dino pen is unfinished inside, but the walls and gates are up, and the 4 tek troughs in the middle of the room cover pretty much the whole area for it, which is good, theres a few spots that won't be hit but its covered enough to put the rexs in here and our flyers.   Still want to get another 4 tek troughs going in there so that there are 8 total, that way when the babies are out I won't have to refill them as often.   I think were just going to do 8 at a time when they are up, my mate brought over 9 baby velon of his own too to raise, so that's 22 in total that we have to raise still. 

going to pop back on a little later to check the troughs, they are all full of cooked meat but I'm not sure how fast these little guys are going to empty them out, it took them a hour to take one down 3/4ths the way so im thinking 4 hours tops, but im gonna check sooner then that just to be on the safe side, Never left babies out before when I've been offline on official servers so this will be a new thing for me... just want to get them all done and over with, so I can move on to some others that take much much longer to raise.

• Like 3

Logged in after dinner and immediately teleported from my tek sleeping pod out into the water in front of my base where I discovered a bunch of dinos that shouldn't have been there...all on passive, none on follow/wander. Then I checked the log and found 16 dead dinos without explination, most which were irreplaceable stat/colored dinos from nearly two years of events.

Official Island 82.

scattered.jpg

• Sad 5

PVE-Official-Valguero

So …. I went back online to check to see how the babies were doing, when I got on I opened the tribe log to see if they were all still alive... yep they were... but I also found the harassments from the one tribe continues.  I have yet another CoC against me and I'm sure its the same tribe causing the issue, that or the two sister tribes he has on there now, as both those players are sitting inside his base.   I use to like this server, I've been very friendly to people, helped a lot of new people out with gear and dinos to the point I have no spares left.   And this one tribe continues to harass me, now using CoC twice thus far to do it....  

As a result of this, I've found myself not wanting to help new players anymore,  I've destroyed my little hut I built that had forges, a smithy, campfires, chairs for them to sit on.  I destroyed the newbie hatching pen I made as well.   Removed my pillars that were protecting the resources at newbie island and will be destroying my house there as well.   I use to be a friendly person, now, I think not so much.   I've locked the air conditioned hatchery I had for public use as well at the chalk cliffs, no more free use there.   

I had been working on this base sense the map came out, and haven't had one complaint from anyone, matter of fact I had several of the dominant tribes tell me how nice my base was coming along.  I may very well leave Valguero, Sense 2015 I've never had one CoC aganst me, but now, Staff seems to be laxed, doesn't bother to look whats going on properly and just goes in and deletes peoples stuff for no reason other then someone else built up against it then filed a CoC….

I left the babies out, they are my tribemates, he wants them left out else I would of put them away with some other dino's I put away tonight.  My friendly server has become toxic to the extreme... and there is nothing I can do about it.... seems even here in the forums when you try to explain whats going on, people even have to be toxic about it.  It saddens me.

… ark player losing their love for ark now ...

Edited by caleb68
corrected typo
  • Sad 3

Logged in for the first time in a while. Couldn't remember what I was doing last so checked my inventory but no joy, checked my argy and lo and behold enough adobe foundations to finish the floor at castle base. Learnt the large (4 high) adobe wall engram for the next stage. Crafted some cryopods to collect the allos and friends from beach base and put them in castle before Fear Evolved.

Next up I need to hop back to the other maps and make sure all dinos are as safely put away as possible and taming supplies are topped up in case there are cool colours around, also need to craft up ammo and lots of it judging from what I've read.

• Like 2

logged in to check on my tribemates velon sense he had been on last, 2 1/2 hrs and only one trough was down to 67 food, all the babies were fine. delievered some eggs to a friend there that I had brought over before that almost got destroyed do to the griefing.   logged out.   have no desire to play ark this morning.

• Sad 1

Spent a bit of time since the last post raising up some of the new theris to form up the next line of boss theris incase the current squad is lost in a fight, quiet likely as I plan to do most of not all the bosses at alpha level... While I did that I raised up two quetzals from d1nks quetzal line over a few nights, finished them tonight. With the announcement of Fear Evolved I have been trying to work out if I can actually take on the dodorex, assuming the event is like the last ones. I have a feeling all my gigas and various boss squads isnt going to cut it, and I dont fancy risking my gigas either lol. Instead I am thinking of trying out a few gun quetzals (the server allows turrets on platforms saddles). Already got a prototype built up. Going with a metal platform, with an array of auto turrets and a minigum. Pity I cant use heavy turrets or instal a tek genny to use tek turrets.

For the rest of the evening I focused on my caving adventures. I started off by going into the hard swamp cave, to be honest I dont need any more Artifacts of the Immune but I need to do a cementing paste run anyway. Right outside the Redwood outpost a wild thyla got the jump on me off my snow owl. I always use a snow owl when traveling through the redwoods these days for this reason, thylas light up like a lightbulb on the trees but this one got me. Luckily I packed a shotgun. Anyway I assembled my swamp cave squad of my beezlebuffo and a squad of hyaenadons and went in. It was a breeze, just a bit of a pain dragging 5 hyperactive hyaenadons through the cave. Goodness I hate the pathing...Got 2 more Artifacts as well as about 8k worth of cementing paste.

I then moved over to the west coast and to the Cavern of lost Faith for the Artifact of the Brute. Went in with a basilo. There is not much to say about that, normally its an easy cave but this just took the biscuit, I didnt run into a single aggressive creature apart from a single cnideria. Spawns must be broken or something. Grabbed 2 Artifacts.

I then moved over to the east to the Cavern of lost Hope for more Artifact of the Cunning. Again I went in with a basilo, I had hoped to try and do it with one whale, having a second whale on follow for a mate boost is a bit annoying as the AI doesnt like attacking when taking depth damage but its good for the mate boost. I deployed the second whale in the main chamber, face tanking the dunkleousteous wasnt working well. Got to the Artifact without much issue, no alphas or even mosas or squids to speak off. To think there was a time when that cave terrified me, doesnt really scare me anyway. Got back to base and called it a night. 

• Like 3

It's been a while since I decided to post here, but I think I'm ready to start again. Life is much more interesting since my tribe merged with another so there is much more to report! 

To recap, I'm from an ORP PVP server cluster. Our main home is Ragnarok. My once two-person tribe swelled to nearly 15 with a merge, though only a handful are truly active. 

But, I do fear this merge. It's been a rocky few weeks since it's beginning and things seem to be rocking the boat more each day. I'm hoping the government changes we've made will change our course but we could be headed for an iceberg anyway... 

In the meantime, I'm just continuing breeding some of my animals. I'm really a sucker for the bosses and for many of them, I like my strategy that's worked so far: mate boosted allo pack, mated boosted yuty pair, mate boosted passive healing daeodons, and rex army for the rest. Allos are giving me the most trouble. I just want lower food and oxygen stats, is that so wrong, my dear ARK? 

I suppose so. Until next time! 

• Like 3

Oh yeah forgot to mention im solo on Small tribes PVP Rag 40. So yesterday was fairly interesting. I am still setting up so most of my time is spent slinking around rag trying to get what i need while I avoid or trick my Korean overlords. My careful reconnaissance tells me that theres 1-3 large korean tribes. I'm not sure they are working together or not but a little paranoia never hurts So I am going to assume they are. There is another chinese guy who likes to go around and wipe noobs. In fact all of them seem to have a penchant for kicking the weaker players around and then taunting them in chat.

I had lost my ptera to a silly lvl 150 megalosaur i didn't see on the hill. That was annoying but at least I was almost done taming my pelagornis. I had intended to do the pelagornis -> ichthyornis -> Hesperornis route. I was thinking that pelagornis could harvest extra prime for me before i figured out they cant get prime. It wasn't a wasted tame though. It got me home and i can always use him to eat kairuku for that sweet org poly.

After a few hours taming that and the ichthyornis on the down low, I took my argent and the ichthy down to the desert river to look for my golden duck. I found a nice lvl 90 female and built a box to store her in while i fished. I wasn't sure where the koreans lived. I only knew they had a large warboat. One of them swooped down, grabbed me with an argent and dropped me from a great height and killed me. Silly me for not having chutes but i dont really carry anything i could use to kill him anyways. I'm all about low risk and seeming weaker than i am so that i can fly below their radar so to speak.

After I was dead he killed my argent but made a fatal mistake. It was then that i realized just how shallow these guys knowledge of the game really is. They left my ichthy alone. I wasn't sure whether he simply didn't notice it or if he didn't realize what i doing down there. The loss of my Argy annoyed me sure but the Ichthy was def my more valuable tame. I needed her to get my golden duck. Just as important though was her ability to turn tiny dirt common creatures like dodos into prime. Taming another ptera or argy would be quick and painless because of her.

It was trivial to simply build a raft and tame the duck and retrieve the two. Before long i was cozy in my tiny base with a small herd of high level sheep to breed, a pelican for prime and a golden duck to covet. I own everything i need to secure the entire top end of taming food. Assuming i don't die i can tame or trade for whatever i want. They won't know what hit them by the time i move into my more overt and better defended set up.

I really wanna steeple my fingers and go muahahahaha right now lol.

Edited by LadyoftheWoods
dat engrish.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:28 AM, Rosati said:

This morning was an emotional roller coaster of events. First while flying around trying to find obsidian and crystal so I can make more upgrades to our base I must have ended up where I died a while back because there up in the sky just flapping happily away was the pteranodon that I thought I had lost a week ago! I was on cloud 9 and I should have known that it wasn't gonna last because this game sucks like that... Made it back to base with my MIA ptera and the one that I tamed the other morning. Parked them in their area and proceeded to jump on my Arky to try and get some more metal and rock to finish the walls of the barn I'm trying to make before I leave for a week. Can we talk about the sensitivity of trikes for a moment. Because I didn't even see this one in my view and when I went to get some berries out of a bush I some how triggered this thing to attack me and down went me and my Arky..(RIP Bumi) Ok I'm upset that its gone but I got the saddle back and it wasn't that big of a level so I can tame another one. No big deal. So I  start to run around and try and gather things that I need to get a tame going run back to base and I see my jerboas and dodos going crazy in the corner of our base and hear a ruckus outside. I run out and see that a raptor came and tried to eat my doedi which caused my lower level ptera to fly down and start attacking which ONCE AGAIN caused a trike to join the fight and dragged a turtle in the fight as well. When it was all said and done the turtle, trike and raptor were dead, but so was my ptera (RIP Sherri). Found a new Anky to tame and with the help of my GF who watched it for me while I got ready for work we are only down on bird. (Please don't die soon Toph) But on the plus side got some large planter boxes built and have crops growing so hopefully soon I can start making kibble which will help with taming of things and not having to rely on trying to scrounge for narco berries all the time. 

You know your anky gathers berries at 5-star rating with the right-click attack? :)

Very long weekend. I spent almost the entire time in game camped out in my redwoods outpost farming the swamp cave. It's been my observation that leaving the cave loaded in/not leaving render seems to vastly increase the amount of time between respawns. So I was able to loot the drops 3-4 times per each respawn of the cave dinos. Much less armor broken, many new items acquired. I must have looted 50 red drops alone.

I finally got 2 ascendant rex saddles...but not blueprints, just the saddles. Sigh. 2 down, 17 to go...

But in the meantime, I had to do something while hanging around in the area. So this happened:

20191020201104_1.thumb.jpg.35bd3f9a78e140bda5a8aaad50be1831.jpg

Totally unnecessary but it gave me something to do. My outpost is rapidly becoming a full fledged base on its own. It looks a little weird in the front because that section isn't done yet, it requires a lot more crystal than I was willing to put in the effort of farming right now. I haven't actually moved anything in from the outpost yet either, I'm pretty much just building for the sake of it at this point. Also no I did not make a second forge, I just moved the one I already made over in anticipation of getting a blueprint.

I did spend enough time at my actual base to advance my spino stack and both rex stacks a little more. I find it interesting that the rex muts have been advancing evenly despite the rng. I'm stacking HP and melee separately but I'm at 8 for both. Just a weird little detail to take note of more than anything. Makes checking them a lot easier when I'm only looking for 1 level change for both stacks.

I did return to base before logging for the night. I don't know that I really feel like playing too much during the week right now with the way things are going. Spending hours farming this one cave is extraordinarily dull but I am eager to advance and there just really isn't anything else for me to do until I get that blueprint. A whole month spent on this endeavor with very poor results so far.

• Like 2

finally set up a extinction base. got a nice spot near the red ob in desert biom. went out did a yellow osd drop. came back to two guys fighting the desert titan in meks. they were nice enough to let me and my tribemate go bite it before they killed it. I got the tek rail gun from it. did another yellow drop and two element veins. then we decided to do a purple drop and it was brutal. lost a 365 hatch giga but finished 7 rounds and got the loot. it was fun.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aushegun said:

As far as I know, the bug with transferring golem between maps is still a thing, so be careful.

i have found the best way for me to transfer any dino is to cryopod them then transfer the character across with the pod on them, second best, via transmitter in pod.  What bug are you talking about? i transfered them from extinction to island, then a couple days later over to valguero

PS4 - Unofficial Cluster

Real life has taken the forefront for the last week or so, as I have other things that need to be done. The timing is perfect, as I have also kind of been just "going thru the motions" the last 10-14 days in ARK.

The little time I did play the last 4-5 days, I did get some stuff done however.

I bred up and raised some replacement battle rexs for the ones lost to the manitcore. I also FINALLY found a very good armor Rex saddle BP. So I can craft up those once i gather enough resources.

I managed to get another event colored Reaper on Abb, as well as a near max level red and green Abb Spino. I'm going to breed my spinos and see if I can use them in boss battles. I've never done the Abberration Boss, so I need to start making an army for that.

Manged to get a couple near max level Ice, Lightening, and Poison wyvern eggs on Rag and Val. 

I'm not sure if PS4 will get the dodorex in the Halloween event, but reading about it, make me worry that I will need to upgrade my defenses and protect my base better during the event.

Haven't heard from my buddy Texas yet, and I know he lives in the area of the bad tornadoes from last night, so hope he is ok.

Edited by Aushegun
clarification
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

i have found the best way for me to transfer any dino is to cryopod them then transfer the character across with the pod on them, second best, via transmitter in pod.  What bug are you talking about? i transfered them from extinction to island, then a couple days later over to valguero

I know on the two PS4 clusters I was on, people tried to transfer golems off of Valguerro, and they became undeployable from cryopod, or unable to download from transmitter (grayed out).  My buddy Calififornia tamed 2 max level Chalk Golems and an Ice Golem, and lost them all to this. :(

• Sad 1