So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

1 minute ago, Fulton said:

thats not a bad gig

so i was out on my new mutated argent which someone gave me for clearing out that greiver along with a velano. and i see a swarm of fliers heading down to a base near viking bay. so i follow and sit on the sea stack near the end of the bay and watch the raid. sadly a solo player's base was blown up in the process. i told my ally about it and he said it common to have constant tribe wars and smaller tribes being caught in the middle of it. i totally fine with wars. but when innocents are being harmed or affected that when i get salty. so i told him about me becoming a bounty hunter. he said to talk to the server owners on discord and fill them in. so i do just that. the owners give me the thumbs up. they built a small stall at the community market where people could put in contracts. i told my ally and the admins to not go exposing my identity. my plan was i join in a a boss battle that is held on the weekends, learn the transmitter and upload my casual character. and when needed i go as my bounty character. so i done that. i also left me some gear and a clone of the argent i got in a vault. i take the stuff as my new character called Bounty, tribe of bounty hunter. so now i all set. i also tamed some pteras and used my allies breeding chamber to combine the stats. so the idea is i use the ptera for stealth. and eventually get a drake. i went to the stall and already had a few contracts. i looked through and the viking bay tribe leader requested for the sky tribe leader to be kidnapped and taken to my interrogation box. so i had my first mission. my first goal was to scout the base. second was to wait for the leader to expose himself. then i would strike. the base was in the red cliffs. on one of the tall flat areas. i say there watching their base. eventually the leader flew out on his griffin. so i had my target. now i had to catch him. it was easy to stay hidden as he seemed to not watch his back. i zoomed in and picked him up. quickly flying away so that he could not whistle his griffin on me. i raced to the box and dropped him in. i contacted my contractor and while i waited i knocked him out and took all of his stuff and placed it in the confiscation vault. they talked and from what i know they are on a probationary treaty. if either of them lift a pinky at the other in a bad way i have orders to take which ever one of them out that made the action. i like being a bounty hunter as it gives me a reason to use my skills in stealth and espionage alot more than usual.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kodking194 said:

so i was out on my new mutated argent which someone gave me for clearing out that greiver along with a velano. and i see a swarm of fliers heading down to a base near viking bay. so i follow and sit on the sea stack near the end of the bay and watch the raid. sadly a solo player's base was blown up in the process. i told my ally about it and he said it common to have constant tribe wars and smaller tribes being caught in the middle of it. i totally fine with wars. but when innocents are being harmed or affected that when i get salty. so i told him about me becoming a bounty hunter. he said to talk to the server owners on discord and fill them in. so i do just that. the owners give me the thumbs up. they built a small stall at the community market where people could put in contracts. i told my ally and the admins to not go exposing my identity. my plan was i join in a a boss battle that is held on the weekends, learn the transmitter and upload my casual character. and when needed i go as my bounty character. so i done that. i also left me some gear and a clone of the argent i got in a vault. i take the stuff as my new character called Bounty, tribe of bounty hunter. so now i all set. i also tamed some pteras and used my allies breeding chamber to combine the stats. so the idea is i use the ptera for stealth. and eventually get a drake. i went to the stall and already had a few contracts. i looked through and the viking bay tribe leader requested for the sky tribe leader to be kidnapped and taken to my interrogation box. so i had my first mission. my first goal was to scout the base. second was to wait for the leader to expose himself. then i would strike. the base was in the red cliffs. on one of the tall flat areas. i say there watching their base. eventually the leader flew out on his griffin. so i had my target. now i had to catch him. it was easy to stay hidden as he seemed to not watch his back. i zoomed in and picked him up. quickly flying away so that he could not whistle his griffin on me. i raced to the box and dropped him in. i contacted my contractor and while i waited i knocked him out and took all of his stuff and placed it in the confiscation vault. they talked and from what i know they are on a probationary treaty. if either of them lift a pinky at the other in a bad way i have orders to take which ever one of them out that made the action. i like being a bounty hunter as it gives me a reason to use my skills in stealth and espionage alot more than usual.

this all happened on saturday. wait till i finish talkin bout sunday.

so i am now the servers bounty hunter. i can be hired by anyone to kill or abduct anyone, i can also be hired as a mercenary. so i woke up and logged onto the server. i go check out the contract box and sweet mama. i have a but load of contracts. so turns out this solo guy who lives in the middle of the desert has been blowing peoples bases up and wiping peoples progress. so i have bout 10 tribes asking for the same guy to be taken out. so i prep for a raid and head out. surprisingly this guy has very little turrets set around his base. instead he has velanos. dont get me wrong they good and all but they did not even shoot. so i set his walls with C4 and blew them up. his base was literally the weakest base ever. little turrets. no base defence what so ever. i blew another hole into his main base and started looking for him. being a master in hiding i checked all the places i could think of, and i found him crouching under his bed. i tranq him and loot him. i then cuff him and bola him. picked him up with my ptera and carried him to the box. i later returned and destroyed the rest of his base. i know have him locked up in my bounty prison. no one knows where it is. so i have my first prisoner locked up and i cant wait to fill it up with more prisoners. i also tamed some rexes with my ally. so cant wait till this afternoon when i can play again.

• Like 2

Well, I've had a relatively dull Ark week since my last post. Partly why I haven't posted, there just isn't anything worth talking about. Week 3 of hunting for a rex saddle bp came and went without success. I haven't been playing as much simply because, well, I'm getting bored. I don't want to start too many side projects on this map when I know anything I do now I'll probably have forgotten about by the time I come back to The Island, so literally everything I've been doing is investing in boss fights.

And even continuing breeding, my lines haven't been giving me that much success either. I've advanced my rex HP stack by 2 and melee not at all.

My spino HP stack has advanced by 2, hitting just under 9k at hatch now. I don't plan to make this my main line anyway, it's just for fun. I vastly prefer aberrant spinos for their awesome glowyness and also because they really need that extra 5% boost to melee imo.

The most exciting part of the weekend was taming a max level tapejara; Halloween themed to boot:

20191013155654_1.thumb.jpg.dd0265dcf10e969fcd86d971b1bf0217.jpg

She doesn't have a name yet, and I kind of don't want to jinx it by naming her since she's my only tape. Stats aren't great, but she's immediately become my de facto drop runner because she's so much faster and more maneuverable than the workhorse argents. I actually forgot how much I enjoy flying on these, it's been so long since I had one. Hopefully I can get her a mate at some point and breed up a baby. Eventually I think I'd like to have a stamina focused breeding line, maybe with HP and some weight too. Melee, not really useful on these but then that's what the tek saddle is for. I wish they actually came in tek variant. I think anything that has a tek saddle should have a wild tek variant, because normal saddles look silly on tek animals and a tek saddle is 1000x cooler on a tek animal.

Also since spinos don't have an alpha variant they should come in tek and have a tek saddle too. They don't even get a bone costume and they would look amazingly terrifying if they did. Anyway.

That's about it for me. Just alternating between breeding and drop running. Taking a bit of a break from swamp cave, I am so, so sick of it and the stupid arthros constantly breaking my armor. It's a cheap mechanic that doesn't make the cave harder, it just makes it more irritating to go through. I don't even die if all 3 sets of armor breaks, I have enough HP to survive the run back out again. So it's just a waste of time and resources. At least running drops I get to look around for neat things, like the tape that I found as I was out and about scouting for red drops by the volcano.

• Like 4

Been a few weeks since I posted here but I made plenty of progress.

As for my solo series, I am coming along very well on Aberration and I'm almost ready to take on Rockwell (gamma).
- Built a tek replicator along with a proper base.
- Bred some megalosaurus for a trip down in the red (drake eggs)
- Hatched and raised a dozen 180+ rock drakes. (A 185 hatched at 380% melee!)
- Got my hands on a first trash reaper, from a 85 queen.
- Also gave birth later on this week to a 220 reaper (from a 145 queen).
- Crafted a cloning chamber, for the upcoming reaper army. Just need to place the damn thing properly....

Regarding the solo video recordings, I did a few more, yet to be published :
- Beta Broodmother.

- Beta Megapithecus.
- Gamma dragon.

As for the ice themed map, I'll pause the work on it for now due to IRL constraints.
In fact, I'm looking to change jobs and will undertake classes in cyberscurity at the university this winter.

Cheers!

Edited by Darkholis
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Cymas said:

Taking a bit of a break from swamp cave, I am so, so sick of it and the stupid arthros constantly breaking my armor. It's a cheap mechanic that doesn't make the cave harder, it just makes it more irritating to go through. I don't even die if all 3 sets of armor breaks, I have enough HP to survive the run back out again. So it's just a waste of time and resources. At least running drops I get to look around for neat things, like the tape that I found as I was out and about scouting for red drops by the volcano.

Beautiful colors on that tape, well done!

As for the swamp cave, may I suggest trying it with a megatherium. Arthros can't reach you directly with their spit and you can navigate the whole cave from it whitout having to cryo it (besides the entrance). 2 spots specifically will require some elbow grease to fit the damn thing but it's so easy to handle the rest of the cave.

PS4 - Unofficial Cluster

This weekend I managed to finally start transferring all of my dinos and stuff from my Valguerro base in the aberration zone, over to my preferred base location near the spire along the lake. It is a large flat space, so I started building a medium sized barn. I got it all done except the roof, which I will need to do, as this cluster allows dino pick up, and I'm wary of some troll picking up and moving my small dinos.

I got all the necessary appliances installed except for a cooker, which I will do later. I transferred all of the resources and nearly everything else from the underground location. Just have some more artifacts back at the old location.

I then transferred over some of my Reapers from Abberration, so I now have about 15 Reapers on Valguerro.  I will use some of them to fight the broodmother, along with my Megatheriums.

Over on Abberration, I ran into a cold streak with the Reapers, only getting normal looking babies, and finding fewer and fewer Queens. On Friday the server event was switched to Easter, so I had hoped for some cool colored babies, but I ended up only getting 2 colored babies out of 6-7 pregnancies, and the colors were boring.

So I took a break and went looking for shine horns or other cool dinos. I decided I wanted some cool high level Abberrant Spinos, so I kept looking until i got back up into the Green zone along the river. I ended up finding and taming a pair of near max level Spinos. 

After demolishing my trap, it got dark very quickly, but I noticed a fire in the distance, so I made my way over to it.  The name of the tribe was new to me, and the base was unfinished and mostly made from thatch walls.  So I called out in chat since I could tell the person was online.  A moment later the person arrived back at their base. naked with no light (in the dark of Abberration)

I asked them if they were new, and he said yes, just started that day. He asked me a few questions, as he hadn't played in many months, and had forgotten how to tame dinos. He also noticed my Owl, and wondered how I got one. I told him that this is a 3 map cluster, and that I transferred over the Owl from another map that I had tamed it on. And that flyers were allowed on this map.

I then went thru my inventory and dumped a bunch of stuff for him. (I had been hitting drops while searching for Spinos)  I didn't give him anything OP, since I want him to work a little, but certainly enough stuff to make his life easier.  He said thank you and I was off back to my base.

I then hit the Drake trench and came away with about 16 eggs, including about 5 very high level eggs, and one that was I hoped a cool event colored one.

Got back to base and transferred the eggs to Ragnarok, as I have a drake capable hatchery already built there.

Hatched up the 5 high level eggs, and got 2 sets of twins,  and I was correct about the color event egg, as it was bright blue and pink with black just like the one I killed while stealing it.

One other was a bright green with Yellow.

So I spent the rest of the evening raising and imprinting those, while working on my Rag base.  I tamed a max level colored Anky, as I needed one for Valguerro, and I also went out and tamed some max level veloansaurs. I was really lucky, and found 2 max females and 1 max male in less than 30 minutes (The velos were added to the Rag desert)

I plan on bring some Velos along with my Rexes and Yuty, next time I do the Rag bosses.

Finally I was exhausted and logged off for the weekend.

• Like 4

NA-PVE-CrossPlayOfficial-Valguero1172

Been a few day since posting last. Got the GF to start playing as well so now got extra help gathering and hunting. Tamed a new ptera and was enjoying being mobile again but that got killed by a raptor sadly. Tamed a Trike yesterday but got that one killed because apparently it has a Huge hit box and I hit another trike on accident trying to gather berries and it called its friends in to attack me and my trike. Got a couple dodos (Pinky and Hal Jordan) and two jerboas as well cause I love those little things. Tamed a doedicurus to try and help gather stone and metal and figured out that it doesn't gather metal so next on the list is a steggo which I've seen a few nearby. Also tamed a NEW ptera this morning as well so am about to fly. Made myself a raft to be able to go across the river to gather the good trees instead of the driftwood on the beach and I'm currently working on a barn to store all the dinos we have currently and any future ones. 

• Like 3

I hatched my new wyvern on Val. An ice wyvern level 165, not too sure if the stats are good but he will surely help me get more eggs without dying a million times. Thought about taming but 2x ended and I was not feeling up to it. Tried to gather special eggs for kibble. Sat around my base and stared at my baby wyvern afk. Just waiting for it to grow now :)

• Like 3

so i raided someone yesterday afternoon. nothing too big. i heard he had an op rifle BP so i broke in and took it. i intend on return it. the dude did not want to share it with the server so i made it my mission to steal if from him to share with rest of server. best thing is i did not leave a trace to say it was me so he should not have found it was me, sadly someone leaked it was me and now i am a wanted man by one of the most weaponized tribes on the server. so i decided to upload my casual character and go as bounty. so i arrive at my store and if find the guy who i raided there waiting. for a moment i thought he knew i was the bounty hunter and my casual players. anyway i ask him what he want and he says he wants me to kill kodking. so to recap i raided a base for the strongest longneck rifle BP on the server which has over 1000 damage. and now i have been hired to hunt down and kidnap myself. ii asked what he planned to do with kodking and he said that was personal. so i accept due to the fact at my stall a sign says i can be hired to kill anyone for the right price. i am also being payed 1000 element for this. i fly by my base and find it has been raided. luckily i cryoed and stored my tames in my secret waterfall base as i had a felling he would raid me. i cant figure out what to do. i cant kill myself and hand myself over. if anyone got any ideas i am open to suggestions. also tamed some rexes and therizinos on my singal player world.

• Like 1

This morning was an emotional roller coaster of events. First while flying around trying to find obsidian and crystal so I can make more upgrades to our base I must have ended up where I died a while back because there up in the sky just flapping happily away was the pteranodon that I thought I had lost a week ago! I was on cloud 9 and I should have known that it wasn't gonna last because this game sucks like that... Made it back to base with my MIA ptera and the one that I tamed the other morning. Parked them in their area and proceeded to jump on my Arky to try and get some more metal and rock to finish the walls of the barn I'm trying to make before I leave for a week. Can we talk about the sensitivity of trikes for a moment. Because I didn't even see this one in my view and when I went to get some berries out of a bush I some how triggered this thing to attack me and down went me and my Arky..(RIP Bumi) Ok I'm upset that its gone but I got the saddle back and it wasn't that big of a level so I can tame another one. No big deal. So I  start to run around and try and gather things that I need to get a tame going run back to base and I see my jerboas and dodos going crazy in the corner of our base and hear a ruckus outside. I run out and see that a raptor came and tried to eat my doedi which caused my lower level ptera to fly down and start attacking which ONCE AGAIN caused a trike to join the fight and dragged a turtle in the fight as well. When it was all said and done the turtle, trike and raptor were dead, but so was my ptera (RIP Sherri). Found a new Anky to tame and with the help of my GF who watched it for me while I got ready for work we are only down on bird. (Please don't die soon Toph) But on the plus side got some large planter boxes built and have crops growing so hopefully soon I can start making kibble which will help with taming of things and not having to rely on trying to scrounge for narco berries all the time. 

• Like 2

As it has been a while since I played actively, I decided to hunt around and see what I had been working on - breeding wise. 

Sabers, Daedons and as usual my Pteras - so hatched and popped a few out.

Im not looking for anything totally out there as I know I can get some from friends on the server at silly levels, other than Pteras as mine are one of the higher ones out there but my Saber came out at 259 with a high HP stat missing so that should be bred at 285 by the end of it, just trying to get a set of colours on it now too... could take me a few weeks.

The Daedon came out at 265 but with a silly high HP stat still to go on it, so that should pop out 290 if my calculations are correct.

Finally... finally... finally, I got a new (mut free) Stam stat from a friends random event catch for me. Its only a 517 but its better than my current clean 495 so I will trash all my old lines, get my clean line up and running again before getting my mut lines starting all over again with my new clean bird haha. For those who know me on this thread... my pteras have not had any new stats for a long long time :(

• Like 3

so if you have read my last few posts u know i have two survivors on a server. a bounty hunter/ mercenary and a casual player. so the other day i raided a base to take a rifle blue print that a survivor did not want to share with the community. so using my casual player i raided the base and took the blue print. bty the longneck has over 1000 damage, so it will be a taming and combat beast. anyway i go into hiding as the dude is now bent on killing me and my destroying everything i have. so i uploaded him after safely storing everything i have in my hidden water fall base and i downloaded my bounty hunter survivor. so i went to my stall and guess who is there. the guy i raided, he hired me to kill kodking, which is my casual survivor. i had no idea what to do. but when i told my friend on the server about it he offered to upload his casual character and make a character that looks exactly like mines which is not hard as i just go with default build with red eyes and cyan hair. so he names himself kodking and names his tribe after mine.. i knock him out and take him to my bounty base where the dude comes to interogate my friend. all he basicly done was threaten to destroy everything unless he got his BP back. my friend said to die in a hole. so the dude just raged and left the base. he did say to throw my friend in the jail cells. i done so but let him out later. he changed back to his normal survivor and that my delemir was sorted. i doubt this will be the last time this happens. also been breeding those theriz and rexes i tamed on my singal player world

• Like 1

PVE-Official-TheIsland

Well.... after much thought, I decided to start prepping for the Halloween event, Need to get some extra base defenses up, so I tossed out a few eggs and nine hatchings later...

6458D11DA9B93C7B1A9F3A7B0760C316553FE49A

I had a bakers dozen of baby velon and some nice colored ones to my surprise. My tribe mate sat around chatting with me and finished off his dieno he was raising while I worked on the velon, I got most of them up to 5% today before calling it quits on raising them, cryo'ed them all up and stuck them away.  Afterwards I headed out on the giga for a meat run to restock all the fridge's, man these little guys sure do eat a lot lol.  The plan is to get these ones raise, 1/2 will say at this base with their parents to help defend it, and the other half will join more velon that are being raised by my other tribemate to defend our Valguero base.

My other tribemate hopped on valguero and surrounded our base with behemoth gates temporarily for when the event kicks off, a extra layer of protection to the base never hurt, and sense they had been gotten on extinction it didn't take long to get all the gates to do so.  Were also going to be adding some crop plots to line the outer walls and the large dino pen we just got made with plant species X,  I took 100 seeds over to valguero just for that purpose, again, a temporary thing as we don't know which of the two dodo's will be spawning there, and the regular wyvern people pull around to others bases is bad enough.

After the meat run, I got home restocked my fridges and at exactly 11:12 PM GMT the steam network went down and ark closed faster then pressing ALT+F4,  at first I thought the game crashed, but nope it was the steam network.  Once I got ark fired back up and got back into game, every map I play on had Zero players.  Seems this took out all zones on steam, everyone got dropped, talked to a german friend and a uk friend once they hopped back on the server and the same thing happened to them.   we all thought "Man, Feel sorry for all those people who were doing a boss battle / tek cave",  luckily for me I had just finished restocking my fridges and was about to laydown on my bed to call it a night when it happened.

So, tomorrow i'm going to be tossing these little guys back out to get them up to 10% and move the ones that are going over to valguero over to that server to be raised up with the other babies there this weekend.  Then the ones still on the island i'll be able to breed with the current Velon and get more eggs going, and perhaps some more nice color mixes out of it.  Hey, if you gonna have dino's as base defense, they might as well look pretty :D 

Cheers all!

• Like 1

Official PVE Valguero, all by myself.

Some freindly neighbors gave my a baby Rex in a cryopod.  I thought that whoover threw out the cryopod owned the dino, but now that i have fed it for a while it is asking for attention from the person that hatched the dino (not the same one who gave me the cryopodded dino).  I have tried disowning it and claiming it and I have tried disowning it, cryopodding it, rethrowing it, and then reclaiming it.  Nothing I do makes the dino want attention from me and I cannot raise it any further.  Although I am appreciative of the gitft, I am frustrated at not being able to use it.

1)  Can I do anything about this now?

2)  How can I prevent this from happening in the future?  I know that people can trade cryopodded dinos.  Does it not work for babies? Should I have disowned and reclaimed before feeding it?

Thanks for any info.

55 minutes ago, Stretch11 said:

Official PVE Valguero, all by myself.

1)  Can I do anything about this now?

2)  How can I prevent this from happening in the future?  I know that people can trade cryopodded dinos.  Does it not work for babies? Should I have disowned and reclaimed before feeding it?

Thanks for any info.

babies remain imprinted to whoever claimed the baby when it was born reguardless who the cryo'ed baby was given to, imprinting can not be changed in game without the assistance of a GM to do it.

to prevent it from happening in the future, have them give you a egg instead, or be there for the birth of a mammal, and claim the baby yourself.

1 hour ago, caleb68 said:

PVE-Official-TheIsland

Well.... after much thought, I decided to start prepping for the Halloween event, Need to get some extra base defenses up, so I tossed out a few eggs and nine hatchings later...

6458D11DA9B93C7B1A9F3A7B0760C316553FE49A

I had a bakers dozen of baby velon and some nice colored ones to my surprise. My tribe mate sat around chatting with me and finished off his dieno he was raising while I worked on the velon, I got most of them up to 5% today before calling it quits on raising them, cryo'ed them all up and stuck them away.  Afterwards I headed out on the giga for a meat run to restock all the fridge's, man these little guys sure do eat a lot lol.  The plan is to get these ones raise, 1/2 will say at this base with their parents to help defend it, and the other half will join more velon that are being raised by my other tribemate to defend our Valguero base.

My other tribemate hopped on valguero and surrounded our base with behemoth gates temporarily for when the event kicks off, a extra layer of protection to the base never hurt, and sense they had been gotten on extinction it didn't take long to get all the gates to do so.  Were also going to be adding some crop plots to line the outer walls and the large dino pen we just got made with plant species X,  I took 100 seeds over to valguero just for that purpose, again, a temporary thing as we don't know which of the two dodo's will be spawning there, and the regular wyvern people pull around to others bases is bad enough.

After the meat run, I got home restocked my fridges and at exactly 11:12 PM GMT the steam network went down and ark closed faster then pressing ALT+F4,  at first I thought the game crashed, but nope it was the steam network.  Once I got ark fired back up and got back into game, every map I play on had Zero players.  Seems this took out all zones on steam, everyone got dropped, talked to a german friend and a uk friend once they hopped back on the server and the same thing happened to them.   we all thought "Man, Feel sorry for all those people who were doing a boss battle / tek cave",  luckily for me I had just finished restocking my fridges and was about to laydown on my bed to call it a night when it happened.

So, tomorrow i'm going to be tossing these little guys back out to get them up to 10% and move the ones that are going over to valguero over to that server to be raised up with the other babies there this weekend.  Then the ones still on the island i'll be able to breed with the current Velon and get more eggs going, and perhaps some more nice color mixes out of it.  Hey, if you gonna have dino's as base defense, they might as well look pretty :D 

Cheers all!

@caleb68, if you ever played during the fear evolved the dodorex and wyvern were har dto kill cause we did not have the op gear we can get now, and with all the new creatures and breeding for mutations. i doubt the dodorex or dodowyvern will be a problem for you. but just in case i applaud you for prepping for the event.     

• Facepalm 1

Well, a surprisingly productive day for me today.

No luck on the red drops, naturally. In fact I only saw one today anyway and it had junk in it.

I ended up doing some work around the base, got my forge back up and running and connected the greenhouse to the main base building. Ended up making space for another crop plot so I threw some more narcos down. Can never have too many with the amount of spoiled meat I generate...

While I was scouting drops on my tape I was also just roaming around, looking at everything. Not much else to do these days.

Found a 140 male tape. Lured him home to my taming pen and tamed him up. Sadly he's ugly and his stats don't do much for me, but at least I can breed with my female to get an imprinted baby with hopefully all of mom's colors.

Also found a 145 iguanodon which I'm not sure but might actually have been leftover from the 4th of July event, since I haven't dino wiped on this map at all I still come across them randomly now and again. Tamed it because it also had stats I was looking for, didn't tame out as well as I expected but hey, it's blue and looks pretty.

Also got a 174 tek para, I'm collecting tek animals mostly for looks when I get to tek tier. I have a neat raptor already too.

Then I got super duper lucky on eggs. Got a double mut on my spino line, sadly not usable because of the second mut but it did get colors I can put together with one of the spinos I have saved for color morph projects, so that's nice. Then I got a new melee stack for the rexes. Almost immediately after that I got an HP stack to go with it. Awesome. So that's 6 melee and 8 HP and finally starting to hit numbers beyond anything possible in the wild.

Honestly I think I did more today than all weekend. Pretty happy overall, and considering some interesting base expansion plans. Basically just trying to fill the gap while I pray for a rex saddle bp to rain from the red drops in the sky. Or the swamp cave, when I feel inclined to go back in there. Currently I don't, just bored of it now.

Literally all I need on The Island is that bp, a female allo to breed with my 2 males, and a pair of basilos to breed for the underwater caves. That's it. Although tbh I might be able to make do with my spinos for the underwater caves as long as I can avoid the cnidaria. Their melee isn't the best but I have an asc saddle and my best one hatches with 9.2k HP, which doesn't sound like a lot compared to a rex, but is quite respectable for a spino. That's 61 points and about 4 muts shy of 10k base. It makes me very happy seeing how strong my death puppies are getting.

• Like 3

PVE-Official-Valguero

Logged into valguero to help my mate find a dino, noticed message in tribe log, went to go look, found someone found the same person who griefed me before found a new way to grief people.   Tribemate put behemoth gates all around main building to prevent further griefing there.   I was pissed.  logged out, filled out a support ticket, and gave wildcard a freaking book to read about what happened.   Not a happy camper.  Doubt anything will be rectified with this one, and asked them sense that will most likely be the case if they could remove a pillar that's been blocking me for some time for the original spot I wanted to build at.

PVE-Official-Island.  

Another tribe there wanted to show me the tek forcefield, we both came to the conclusion it would be ideal for using at your egg rooms / hatchery, to keep eggs and babies safe from both players who like to steal eggs, and players who like to kite dinos to you babies.   Found this can also be used to prevent meshing, however requires 10 element per hour at highest setting.

Not a happy player today.  3 times total now I've been griefed by the same player.

• Sad 1