So what did you do in ARK today?

Anarki

10 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

@Aushegun such a shame you’re on a different platform because I enjoy your stories and you’d fit in well with my community.

Thanks Salty ... I have always been a Playstation person. (well since my Sega & Nintendo days ended).

I just cannot get used to the Xbox controllers ... I hate them. everything (buttons, sticks, knobs, triggers) is in the wrong place. ?

I'm too old and stubborn to change now, but I do appreciate the kind words. I too enjoy reading your along with  Cymas, D1nk, Saltire's post on a regular basis.  It would be fun to play with a regular group ... but I just can't switch over to the dark side of console gaming! LOL.

:Melee_Damage:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Spent most of the time I was playing fixing up my forge boat. Only had a few hours because Game of Thrones was starting today and wanted to watch a bit of Season 7 before 8 started :P 

Gave one of the new players 30,000 thatch.... ive been grinding for 2 days and just threw everything in storage out of laziness. Well he was thankful! 

Worked more on the boat as Saltire was doing runs around, went to the SE island quickly to get some pearls for a few turrets on top and then took off to the canyon. After navigating through the river Im not going to bring any tames this way on the boat.. the one Argy I had (even with a raised storage platform) kept getting knocked off and chased by spinos.

Finally made it to the Canyon. I rarely go down to ground level here, forgot how dangerous it was. Raptors, spinos, baryonyx everywhere! Parked the boat on a semi-safe spot that I know a drop spawns at (easy transfer into cloud and nice loot now and then) then went up and grabbed all the raw metal Saltire farmed up earlier, threw into forge. 

I.love.keypads. The new boat I put keypads to good use. 4 different pins for different stuff: one to open front doors to forge, one for back doors, one for the hatch and another to turn turrets on/off. Love it. 

Did a small metal run before logging for the night. Got a big job interview (wish me luck!) That ive been applying for over a year to get.. im 3 interviews in and go for my final one Wednesday! Finally can make some good coin.

You mean you aren't watching TSN 24-7 for nonstop Leafs and Flames talk?

Today i tried out some new things.

For the first time, i tamed a Therizino. Tbh. I always hated them, they are annoying in the wild and look silly. But now, after i found a 130 Theri, i've to say, they are dope. They are really good fighters and harvester. I just wish they get a weight reduction to wood, fibre and all this stuff.

After I tamed the Theri, i transfered him and my character to The Center and wanted to get some levels in the jungle cave, where i found a lvl 140 Megalosaurus couple. So I returned to The Island, with a good Theri and a mate boosted Megalosaurus pack.

Later that day, I also tried to tame my first Quetzal. I couldnt find any at the Red Obelisk, so I tried my luck around the Volcano. For once in my life, I was lucky and found a lvl 20 Quetz and tamed it just a few minutes ago. 

Now I might also try to tame a bee

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

Take 2 - try another random server .. .description was in German, so not sure what it says.

I decide to log back on Sunday morning, and this time I notice the beginning message (in German) says a bunch of words, and then PvP 

Do you mind to show the messages? I speak german, so i could help you out a bit.

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Got a big job interview (wish me luck!) That ive been applying for over a year to get.. im 3 interviews in and go for my final one Wednesday! Finally can make some good coin.

Good luck my man ! Hope you get it :)

1 hour ago, Aushegun said:

Good luck brother!! 

I might be back interviewing soon myself.  sigh.

Ah you feel the pain too of the never ending job search ?  *sigh*. I hate applications forms... Someone please just give me a job ! Please ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Having read some other adventures i feel my third day of playing this great game are somewhat minimilist.

I spawned in, viewed my surroundings and immediately pounced upon by a Raptor, dead. Respawn in a different location, trapped in by spikes, great a real funny player has blocked exit from my spawn point, excellent. Restart.

A nice open beach, no imminently pouncing reptile. All seems well. I haven't been able to survive 3 days so far, this time I'm determined, focused and maybe a little desperate to actually achieve something this time. I find a nice open space just off the beach, finally somewhere to build that's out of range of other players. I get to work.... Soon a fine thatched structure stand before me. I bath in my building prowess. Now how do i tame dinosaurs hmm. A quick Google later i have my slingshot, bolas, wooden club, narcotics are made and food in hand. I step onto the beach with a vicious glint in my eye, who's first. I'm still unsure of genus of dinos but the one called Elvis in popular films is giving me an insulting look. Bolas fly true, she's taken such a beating from my club that it snaps and she's off like the wind. I haven't come this far to lose. I chase her down and finally render her unconcious, fed and tamed she arises as my first. She looks fine so i name her Majestic, i'm so proud. Homeward Majestic and carry my stuff. 

Back home i decide that i need to change thatch to more sturdy wood as i had to fight off smaller dinos during the previous night. Back to chopping trees... 

Part way through renovations i find the turtle looking dino walking out front. An idea occurs to me, this could be my second. Bolas fly, slingshot breaks, Majestic attacks but finally with the help of my fists i ko another. Oh i am unstoppable. I call Majestic back to her spot by the house, good girl. Right, narcotics and food for my soon to be new pet. As i enter the house to get them i hear a strange sound, a cross between a cry and a scream. I turn to see my new unconcious pet being eaten alive by a very angry looking Raptor, by the time i start to pull out my spear its to late, my new pet has died and the Raptor has turned its greedy eyes on me. HELP ME MAJESTIC. She throws herself into the fight but it isn't going well for her. I rush to help, trusted spear in hand. As i take my first thrust i can already see i'm too late. Majestic rears up, squeals in agony and falls defeated. I stand in shock, she can't be gone, we'd just found one another. As the first tear starts to fall the Raptor leaps and i am eviscerated. 

Respawn back at my sleeping bag at the home that will never be the same now, i realise i was too quick the Raptor is still here, i can here it outside and the frontdoor is still open.... I approach cautiously and spy the evil fiend out there. It turns its head and sees me, lets out a cry and is coming, rapidly.

Ha, my house is mainly wood i have no fear of you, i think as i shut the door in it's face and step back. It is then that i noticed the space above the doorframe is empty, i hadn't got around to finishing the thatch to wood changeover. The empty space is filled suddenly by an evil, teeth filled face as the Raptor jumps the doorframe and lands straight on me. Dead, again. Throw controller down, turn off Playstation. Ah life on Ark.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Ragnarok Unofficial Server

Started off metal farming in the canyons, filled up the indy forge on d1nks motorboat and let the metal cook up. Flew back to base filled up the fabricator with mats to craft polymer and the grinder with stone and wood and grinded up a few levels to level 82 while I AFKed and did a few other things that needed doing.

Crafted up a chembench (finally no more mortar and pestle) and a industrial forge now that I was the appropriate level. Installed the chem bench in the base crafting area. I took the forge and installed it into my carrier motorboat. Took a bit of converting and some inspiration from d1nks boat but I got it in and functional, even if its a bit of a tight squeeze. The only problem is the boat is now at structure cap. Took the Ark Royal on her maiden voyage now that she was complete and docked her in the south by d1nks crystal farm outpost, I really need to learn the whereabouts of the metal and crystal here, I know its a good location but I have never used this area.

Flew my argy from the south to the canyons to grab some crystal and metal. Just as I entered the murder snow I noticed a beautiful white ice wyvern rampaging about a forest outcrop. Checked the level and it was a 180!. So I quickly checked the coords to the closests nest and low and behold I found a 180 egg in the nest. I was in luck and the egg was fresh. So I threw caution to the wind and nabbed the egg and made a beeline north. The angry daddy wyvern gained ground (or should I say gained air) on me but I got lucky and it lost aggro over the ice lake, obviously a mammoth was more interesting. Grabbed some crystal and metal at the canyon outpost and flew back to base.

Need to decide what to do with the egg. Keep it on Rag or transfer it back to my main character on the rest of the cluster, so I stuck it in the fridge for safe keeping. Crafted up another industrial forge, this time for our mainbase. Had a go at placing it but I think I need to expand the crafting area to accommodate it, so I left it in the fabby till later.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BlueberryJackal said:

Do you mind to show the messages? I speak german, so i could help you out a bit.

Thanks... I tried taking a picture last night, but it was pretty blurry.  I will try again tonight.   Best I can tell, it looks looks like it says something like.

"Herzllch wilkemmen auf unserem serverl es gibt starterpacks belm blauen orb. Am wochende let Pvp boi problemen bitte auf instanfram eder psn molden."

Hopefully that makes sense. (and I hope I was correct that it is german.) I only speak english and spanish, so I'm no good with other languages. (I'm from the USA, we only speak 'merica here!  lol)

18 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Good luck my man ! Hope you get it :)

Ah you feel the pain too of the never ending job search ?  *sigh*. I hate applications forms... Someone please just give me a job ! Please ? 

Well I have a great job, and love the company and my boss.  However, we are a small 35 person company, and we just found out one of our major business partners (without going into sensitive information) has lied to/misled us and our major retailer for the last 4 months, and because of it, we are going to lose a 70 Million dollar/year business we had with that major retailer for the last 4 years.  Considering my office only does about 80 million a year, if we lose 95% of it, it will most certainly result in layoffs, and I am the newest guy here with only 3.5 years.

Sucks, but I know lots of people have worse thing going on in their life.

Edited by Aushegun
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, ElyStone said:

Having read some other adventures i feel my third day of playing this great game are somewhat minimilist.

I spawned in, viewed my surroundings and immediately pounced upon by a Raptor, dead. Respawn in a different location, trapped in by spikes, great a real funny player has blocked exit from my spawn point, excellent. Restart.

A nice open beach, no imminently pouncing reptile. All seems well. I haven't been able to survive 3 days so far, this time I'm determined, focused and maybe a little desperate to actually achieve something this time. I find a nice open space just off the beach, finally somewhere to build that's out of range of other players. I get to work.... Soon a fine thatched structure stand before me. I bath in my building prowess. Now how do i tame dinosaurs hmm. A quick Google later i have my slingshot, bolas, wooden club, narcotics are made and food in hand. I step onto the beach with a vicious glint in my eye, who's first. I'm still unsure of genus of dinos but the one called Elvis in popular films is giving me an insulting look. Bolas fly true, she's taken such a beating from my club that it snaps and she's off like the wind. I haven't come this far to lose. I chase her down and finally render her unconcious, fed and tamed she arises as my first. She looks fine so i name her Majestic, i'm so proud. Homeward Majestic and carry my stuff. 

Back home i decide that i need to change thatch to more sturdy wood as i had to fight off smaller dinos during the previous night. Back to chopping trees... 

Part way through renovations i find the turtle looking dino walking out front. An idea occurs to me, this could be my second. Bolas fly, slingshot breaks, Majestic attacks but finally with the help of my fists i ko another. Oh i am unstoppable. I call Majestic back to her spot by the house, good girl. Right, narcotics and food for my soon to be new pet. As i enter the house to get them i hear a strange sound, a cross between a cry and a scream. I turn to see my new unconcious pet being eaten alive by a very angry looking Raptor, by the time i start to pull out my spear its to late, my new pet has died and the Raptor has turned its greedy eyes on me. HELP ME MAJESTIC. She throws herself into the fight but it isn't going well for her. I rush to help, trusted spear in hand. As i take my first thrust i can already see i'm too late. Majestic rears up, squeals in agony and falls defeated. I stand in shock, she can't be gone, we'd just found one another. As the first tear starts to fall the Raptor leaps and i am eviscerated. 

Respawn back at my sleeping bag at the home that will never be the same now, i realise i was too quick the Raptor is still here, i can here it outside and the frontdoor is still open.... I approach cautiously and spy the evil fiend out there. It turns its head and sees me, lets out a cry and is coming, rapidly.

Ha, my house is mainly wood i have no fear of you, i think as i shut the door in it's face and step back. It is then that i noticed the space above the doorframe is empty, i hadn't got around to finishing the thatch to wood changeover. The empty space is filled suddenly by an evil, teeth filled face as the Raptor jumps the doorframe and lands straight on me. Dead, again. Throw controller down, turn off Playstation. Ah life on Ark.

You just described what has happened to ALL of us multiple times!  Welcome to ARK.

If you search this forum, there are lots of good tips for new players (noobs/beach bobs)

But a little tip I found useful. As soon as I spawn in new, I try to find an out of the way spot that I can safely build and defend.   So building along the end of a peninsula, against a mountain/cliff or on a tiny island, allows me to have more safe working area. One of the first things I do, is build a stone wall enclosure, that I upgrade to stone dino gates as soon as possible. I put my starter home in this safe enclosure, and then my first tames.

Once you have a small safe spot, it really makes the game easier (assuming you are on PvE)

Good luck, and welcome to ARK!

50 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

Thanks... I tried taking a picture last night, but it was pretty blurry.  I will try again tonight.   Best I can tell, it looks looks like it says something like.

"Herzllch wilkemmen auf unserem serverl es gibt starterpacks belm blauen orb. Am wochende let Pvp boi problemen bitte auf instanfram eder psn molden."

Hopefully that makes sense. (and I hope I was correct that it is german.) I only speak english and spanish, so I'm no good with other languages. (I'm from the USA, we only speak 'merica here!  lol)

The message says "Welcome to our server. There are starter packages at the blue obelisk. At the weekend, we have PvP. If there is a problem, send a message to eder psn on Instagram"

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

Well I have a great job, and love the company and my boss.  However, we are a small 35 person company, and we just found out one of our major business partners (without going into sensitive information) has lied to/misled us and our major retailer for the last 4 months, and because of it, we are going to lose a 70 Million dollar/year business we had with that major retailer for the last 4 years.  Considering my office only does about 80 million a year, if we lose 95% of it, it will most certainly result in layoffs, and I am the newest guy here with only 3.5 years.

Sucks, but I know lots of people have worse thing going on in their life.

Well that sucks... sorry to hear about that. Got my fingers crossed that it all goes ok. Hope your doing ok.

Yeah, I know what you mean, as down in the dumps as I feel about the job hunt, as you say people have worse things going on :(

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

The message says "Welcome to our server. There are starter packages at the blue obelisk. At the weekend, we have PvP. If there is a problem, send a message to eder psn on Instagram"

Thank you!  So I was correct about my PvP suspicion.  However this past weekend the PvP wasn't in effect, so I must have gotten lucky.  Guess I will need to really prepare for this weekend. ( I won't do any raiding, but I will need to make sure my base is defended as best as possible, plus I will need to find and create a tiny hidden base to hide my best blueprints and gear)

Speaking of blueprints, I ran the desert drops and ice cave last night, plus killed a level 280 Alpha Carno and a Level 280 Alpha Raptor and ended up with some decent loot and BPs.

I got blueprints for an ASC Scuba Mask, Fins and leggings BP. MC Scuba tank. ASC longneck rifle with 700 damage, ASC Ghillie Chestpiece, ASC Bary saddle, and MC Mammoth Saddle

Nothing for my Rexs, Argies or Ptera.

I spent the rest of the night taming a couple more dung beetles, and tried to find a poop pig close to my base (I forgot that online you can't carry tames with flyers) but no luck on the pig... normally they are everywhere.

I tamed up a level 280 female and level 300 male Argy, and a level 280 Ptera, because they were right next to my taming trap, so why not.

I then flew around the map exploring, and putting meat and berries into the food bins at the bases I stopped at.  I noticed a fair amount of them were near empty, or only had berries in them.  I figured those players didn't want their dinos to starve, and besides with the crazy gather rates on this server, I have plenty of food to share. ALso came to a base that had a gate open, and some raptors attacking its flyers that were on passive. So I killed the raptors, but the gate was locked, so I couldn't close it for them.

Also saw a base that its rex's had dropped fertilized eggs, but there was not fridge/ preserving bin available to put them in, so had to leave them ( I wasn't going to steal them,  I have a PvE mentality, so no need to take their eggs.)

Lastly, I flew to the Rag Wyvern scar, and  tried to find some eggs.  I grabbed a level 180 Lightening egg, but it despawned as soon as I grabbed it, finally I found a level 110 Wyvern Lightning. Not great, but it would be nice to have a Wyvern on this server.  took the egg back to base.  I will need to find a spot to build a public Wyvern trap, so I can gather milk.

The rest of the night was spent gathering more resources to craft up thousands of bullets for my turrets.  I've never played PvP long enough to have a base worth defending, so while I have no illusion of being able to defeat an attacker, I at least hope to make my base difficult for them to conquer.

ok, I got to get back to my latest work project now ....

Edited by Aushegun
  • Like 2

Ragnarok 

Didnt get much done today. Did a bit if farming for materials to craft a few cryofridges and cryopods for a bit of tribe QoL. Sent the mats across to the center map to craft them up there as we dont have a tek replicator. Installed a few cryofridges about the base and cryoed a bunch of dinos.

Also went to tame up a 130 griffin I spotted earlier near canyon. Put down a temporary taming structure and lured the griffin in to it. Downed it and then went looking for ovis in the south. Found one not far from the trap in green ob canyon and harvested up. Returned to the trap and found that the griffin now had a new bunk mate, a parasaur spawned in the trap in the 5 minutes I was away. Tamed up the griffin and returned to base.

Helped out one of the new starts get back to his base, apparantly he forgot to put a bed down lol. Had to transfer a tapejara from the center to do this though, as griffins dont have public seats, but I got him back to his base.

Then took in the update. Didnt have high hopes and had resigned myself I wouldnt be playing tonight or even tomorrow night as I am busy then, but the update came quicker than expected, at least until it hit 95% and them it stopped. Downloaded the new xbox system update as apparently that released at the same time thinking it was that, still it did nothing for about an hour. Tried everything including resets. Tried cancelling the update and start it again.... bad move apparently cancelling the update means wiping the  game from the machine, with no warning. Guess who gets to install all 67GBs worth of Ark all over again tonight ? Yeah I am absolutely fuming and livid at the moment. This isnt helping my stress levels atm, swear I am going to take up alcohol and become an alcoholic soon and I am completly tea total hahaha.

Edited by AngrySaltire
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Ragnarok 

Didnt get much done today. Did a bit if farming for materials to craft a few cryofridges and cryopods for a bit of tribe QoL. Sent the mats across to the center map to craft them up there as we dont have a tek replicator. Installed a few cryofridges about the base and cryoed a bunch of dinos.

Also went to tame up a 130 griffin I spotted earlier near canyon. Put down a temporary taming structure and lured the griffin in to it. Downed it and then went looking for ovis in the south. Found one not far from the trap in green ob canyon and harvested up. Returned to the trap and found that the griffin now had a new bunk mate, a parasaur spawned in the trap in the 5 minutes I was away. Tamed up the griffin and returned to base.

Helped out one of the new starts get back to his base, apparantly he forgot to put a bed down lol. Had to transfer a tapejara from the center to do this though, as griffins dont have public seats, but I got him back to his base.

Then took in the update. Didnt have high hopes and had resigned myself I wouldnt be playing tonight or even tomorrow night as I am busy then, but the update came quicker than expected, at least until it hit 95% and them it stopped. Downloaded the new xbox system update as apparently that released at the same time thinking it was that, still it did nothing for about an hour. Tried everything including resets. Tried cancelling the update and start it again.... bad move apparently cancelling the update means wiping the  game from the machine, with no warning. Guess who gets to install all 67GBs worth of Ark all over again tonight ? Yeah I am absolutely fuming and livid at the moment.

Also if you cancel an update mid-go you risk bricking your xbox and getting red rings :( 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

usually i spawn on my sleeping bag in the poison cave in red woods on the island. run the cave with my megatherium hoping to get some exceptional bps. often left with some refrigerator and behemoth dino gate door bps. xD then i make sure all my dinos are well fed as to not let any starve because who knows i may not be online soon enough given how life is. then i run through the open world of everywhere is dangerous.

• Like 1

There's been a level 40 wild Giga wandering the Island on my server for a while now, around the mountain in the northeast. Not terribly high level, considering my server multipliers, but still... a Giga. Recently, I was lucky enough to get a decent Giga saddle.

So the other day, I was bored, and decided to try my hand at taming that Giga... solo. Yeah, that's right.

I figured I could use the same strategy I use for taming spinos: lay out a bunch of large bear traps at the bottom of a (tall-enough) cliff... have plenty of tranq darts, narcotics, and kibble on-hand... ride my Argent, lure the Giga  to the base of said cliff, let it get trapped, shoot until KO'd, feed kibble, wait, profit. I would just have to use more bear traps and narcotics than for a spino, right?

But I hadn't researched Giga taming enough beforehand, or I would have known to use tranq ARROWS with a crossbow, instead of darts with a longneck rifle. So, my reloading couldn't keep up with its topor drain, and I was using WAY more tranq darts than I had expected. Meanwhile, the bear traps weren't keeping it trapped long enough, and even though I had laid out well over 50 (!) traps, the Giga still eventually broke free. 

By some stroke of luck, though, it got stuck in some rocks long enough for me to pump still more darts into it, and it finally went down.

I flew down with my Argent, plopped narcotics and kibble into the Giga's inventory, then went around and picked up whatever bear traps it hadn't destroyed. But then, I let myself get distracted checking other stuff in my inventory, not realizing just how fast the Giga's topor was dropping. Next thing I know, it's waking up, and I barely escape with my life (and that of my Argent).

Naturally, I just had to try again... made more large bear traps (so very much metal!) and tranq darts (still didn't know arrows work better), set up the "killing field" again, lured the Giga back from where it had wandered down the beach this was fun in and of itself, since the damn things are so easily distracted by other prey). And AGAIN, it broke free of the traps before I could KO it.

This time, though, it REALLY got stuck in some offshore rocks... couldn't move at all. After pumping it full of tranq darts again, I KO'd it for the second time, and this time I watched its topor levels like a hawk. Long story short, got him tamed... had to use a cryopod left over from holiday event to get him out of the rocks. And now, I have my very own Giga!

Here he is, next to some Allosaurs, in the rain, at night:

CA3BC6A6AA4C7ADBF87CD082BB191C9DDF8E55BF

Naturally, if I ever try this again, I'd do it very differently...

TargetOne

• Like 2

Well unfortunately this week is a minimal Ark week. Between work deadlines, Ironman training and significant other there is very little time to get online. After a quick wattbike session I hopped on to check out a place for a new base on my Ptera. Found it and placed a Glass Tree Platform. Logged out for dinner and the update.  Got back from dins and did a partial move of materials and smithies up to the new base. Due to a few game crashes and a couple of beers I was not confident on a big bang move. Once I have an enclosed room for the cupboards I will do a larger move via the beacons.

• Like 1

Ragnarok, singleplayer, ps4

Did a Dino wipe and set off on an Eggcellent Adventure.  As soon as I left base I spotted a 135 Griffin (I have 150 set as max), so I tamed it.  Took my fire wyvern out while waiting and killed some things; of note was an all yellow Rex and a pale green Rex, both of which I would have tamed if they had been decent level.

I then made my way to the northeast beach to look for dodos, but managed to first spy an Oviraptor with bunny ears.  While I am chasing it around to pick up the event eggs, a pego jumps me and takes my medical brews.  I sprint toward my Griffin with intention of teaching this thief a permanent lesson when his buddy jumps me and takes the 20 regular kibble I had on me.  Now it’s on.  It didnt matter the one pego was an event magenta color.  Thor and Griffin brought the hammer down!  Looking back, I question why my reaction was to flee to my dino.  I could have easily pulled out my rifle.  It seems Ark has conditioned me to rely on my tames for safety - not sure how I feel about that...

After gathering my fill of Ovirapter event eggs, I traveled farther along the beach, found plenty of the dodo event eggs, and went ahead and crafted all the skins.

I decided my night was not over as I had spotted an event 135 female equus with green body and magenta stripes.  It looked awesome, so I tamed it.  I did a search for other event equus, but the colorful ones were all low level.  However, I did spot a 140 white male with black stripes; basically a zebra.  I broke in that one as well and then flew back to base before calling it a night.  At some point I would like to do equus breeding for both stats and color mutations, so I’m pretty happy with finding these two.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TargetOne said:

Naturally, if I ever try this again, I'd do it very differently...

TargetOne

I certainly don't claim to be a Giga taming expert, but  for the Gigas I tamed, I built the classic dino gate "U" shape, with a bear trap in the middle and then kited the Giga into it by riding a dino with super high level HP, and me wearing my best armor.  As soon as I get thru the trap, (and out of the Giga bite radius) I park the dino on Passive, and I run around to place the 4th side dino gate, trapping the Giga.

I then unleash holy heck with my highest level crossbow. 

Also, before doing all of this, I also had made a tiny stone box base with a bed, and a ton of narcotics, tranq arrows, just in case I get killed during the process.

I've got 4 Gigas pre-tame levels of 135-150 using that method.  

Congrats on finally getting yours!

Edited by Aushegun
missing a letter
  • Like 2